KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

Interactive Story #2: A walk at night

Sarah_1964 · 509

Offline Sarah_1964

• Deviant
    • Fame +74/-1
  • "Good in a team..."
Reply #30 on: October 04, 2021, 02:21:25 PM
He flexes his hips, and the hot hard penis parts my wet cunt lips and penetrates me, slowly going deep, so that I feel full of cock: the extraordinary intensity of feeling g a cock inside me while my fingers explore not one but two more is incredibly erotic. All three of them slide gently but firmly, as NY head goes back, my eyes close, and I open my mouth in a soft sigh:

"aaaaahhhh yessssss!"

1) the young man begins s thoriugh deep hard fucking that drives me to orgasm and beyond
2) the fourth young man carefully inserts his cock in my open mouth

Try me...

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +2467/-33
Reply #31 on: October 04, 2021, 03:49:15 PM

I like how the protagonist in this story is different from the protagonist in the first story.

While the situations "they" find themselves in are roughly parallel, their physical and emotional responses are quite different.

In that light, she'd definitely want/need #2.

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +799/-2
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #32 on: October 04, 2021, 04:32:11 PM
I'm was a bit torn between the choices, I feel that three guys is a lot to deal with, four might be too much for me, but this isn't me now is it 😁

Agreed #2

"I'm a hazard to my health, don't let me get me"

Offline Sarah_1964

• Deviant
    • Fame +74/-1
  • "Good in a team..."
Reply #33 on: October 04, 2021, 08:19:15 PM
The cock sliding into my open mouth almost feels like a natural culmination: well, actually IS natural - sex is natural,  fucking is natural,  this is...

My body surrenders to it, I abandon myself to it, I am the centre of it, my body feels like a four-pointed star, a cross, penises sliding at my four cardinal points: the phrase 'cardinal sin' sounds in my mind, crisp clear words intoned and if this is sin then I am a willing sinner. An image forms in my head, like an out-of-body experience,  a view from above, of my naked body splayed, and four naked male bodies, one at each cardinal point: firm fit taut male buttocks moving to slide fat thick hard cocks; athletic male hips flexing; muscles bare male backs moving, and my own body, naked, under them. It turns, in my mind, the image: turns, wheels, cartwheels. A flash of memory: me, cartwheeling, naked, springing blithely on the wet grass under the soary if a garden sprinkler- an earlier,  younger, more innocent me, free spirit,  uninhibited,  alive: and I am alive, vital and free, as the cocks move in my mouth and in my hands and in my cunt, freewheeling, spinning, living in this sensual sexual sensational moment.

1) my freewheeling soul orgasms, hard, on the cock in my cunt
2) the young man inside me thrusts, hard and deep, centering the fucking if me such that my focus becomes cock and cunt and cumming
3) the young men synchronize, so that they seem to fuck every part of me, as one

Try me...

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +799/-2
Reply #34 on: October 06, 2021, 01:17:21 PM
Going with #3.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +2467/-33
Reply #35 on: October 06, 2021, 02:12:34 PM

Offline Sarah_1964

• Deviant
    • Fame +74/-1
  • "Good in a team..."
Reply #36 on: October 06, 2021, 08:37:48 PM
The sensations flood through me: not orgasmic - or maybe more than orgasmic - I am centred, the centre, the centrepiece,  central to this delicate dance of dicks: fucked by four fit firm men, synchronized sex so sensual that my body floats in it and my mind is elsewhere while only feeling fills me.

Nothing else matters: cocks slide in me and in my skin, I surrender to the sex.

Then a pause, a shift in the motion, and the cock in my cunt becomes urgent, needy: powerful deep hard thrusts, the young man's body flexing to drive himself in me so hard that his friends pull away, leaving just me naked on my back and he above me, fucking me with urgent intensity.

1) the young man cums, copiously, inside me, and we lie together alone in the night
2) the young man's friends remain close, murmuring as they watch him fuck me, and see me orgasm under him
3) the young man cums, and his friends then take turns at me
« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 10:14:54 PM by Sarah_1964 »

Try me...

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Fame +799/-2
Reply #37 on: October 06, 2021, 08:53:20 PM
I could see #2 leading into #3 and in a way, #3 also leading into #2... having them all take pleasure in you... multiple O time...

Need to flip a coing here, but I'd say #3 wins out in the end. I'm really enjoying this, going back rereading from start to choice. Well done Sarah. WOO

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +2467/-33
Reply #38 on: October 07, 2021, 02:24:11 PM

I could see #2 leading into #3 and in a way, #3 also leading into #2... having them all take pleasure in you... multiple O time...

Need to flip a coin here, but I'd say #3 wins out in the end. I'm really enjoying this, going back rereading from start to choice. Well done Sarah. WOO

I agree: #2, leading to #3.

I love the way how the men see to think they're using the woman for their pleasure while, in reality, the woman is using the men for her own pleasure.

Offline Sarah_1964

• Deviant
    • Fame +74/-1
  • "Good in a team..."
Reply #39 on: October 08, 2021, 03:49:35 PM
In the dim evening light, his body is truly beautiful as it moves above mine: athletic and youthful, firm and fit - and fucking with an urgent intensity that literally takes my breath away. Close by I hear snatches of conversation,  quiet murmurs where some words are inaudible but others burst in my mind like little erotic rockets. Nothing, though, can distract from the powerful fucking I am getting: nor from the rising wave of orgasm that is gathering ready to crash over and through me. The moment comes for both of us at once: a deep thrust, a grunt from him and a sigh from me, then two bodies unite in gasping thrashing grasping kissing hugging messy loud orgasm. Seemingly endless ecstasy,  yet even so the frenzy passes and his body lies gently on mine, breathing deep, his heartbeat mirroring mine: and he rolls, naturally and easily,  to one side, his hand resting on my shoulder, as I recover my breath.

1) his friends take me as I am, on my back on the grass
2) the friends roll me onto my front and the next takes me kneeling, from behimd

"

Try me...