News:

Bus ride (M+F): I ride the bus

Sarah_1964 · 3934

Offline Sarah_1964

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-1
  • "Good in a team..."
on: August 20, 2021, 07:23:18 PM
It is nice of the football team to offer us a ride because our car has broken down.

They are nice - college boys, polite, thoughtful and respectful.

"Ladies first" - they help me on to the bus, one holding my elbow as I mount the high steps. I am glad I wore a rather modest dress - only just above the knee, so even though it does ride up a bit as I step up it does not do so at all indecently. It is one of my favorite dresses - some years old and a bit faded but the pale blue suits me, and the soft material flatters by molding softly to my figure.

Because they are helping me on to the bus you have to wait. They do tend rather to all push down the bus together, so I find myself sort of propelled to the back of the bus, even though I try to turn to wait for you. It doesn't matter really though, they are very pleasant, and we all squeeze on to the rack of five bench seats at the back. The bus is rather full actually, there don't seem to be enough seats with the two of us as extras but it is OK, I can sit on the lap of the boy in the far corner.

The bus is quite bumpy, especially here at the back, I am a bit thrown about but the boy is nice enough to hold me to stop me from sliding off his lap.

At the front you can hear a lot of laughter and joking, especially coming from the back where I am - they are in high spirits, the college football team. Actually, from where you sit at the front you can hear what sounds like a bit of a tussle, perhaps some larking about, from the back seat. Something is being passed down the bus from the back, accompanied by a lot of laughing and joking. When it is passed to you, you are surprised to find it is a pair of lady's panties. White - plain white, bikini briefs, just like the ones you know I wear. Actually, from the label and your familiarity with my panties you are surprised to realize that these are my panties.

They have worked them off me, you see - my panties. They have slipped them off me. The boy on whose lap I am sat lifted me, quite easily because he is strong and I am slight, he lifted me and the boy beside him slipped my panties down. I squirmed and tried to move to stop him, but the boy on whose lap I am sat was holding me by my arms, so my arms were sort of pinned at my side and so I was not able to stop him. I did protest, as discreetly as I could - and that was the sort of soft whispering you thought you heard during the sort of tussle - but they just laughed and slipped my panties down, right down my legs, and off, and then they passed them down the bus. It all happened quite fast, it seems to me, and it was a bit of a tussle and someone was sort of touching at my breasts through the dress at the same time so I didn't really know what to do first - whether to say something out loud, or to try to free my arms, or to wriggle to prevent them slipping the panties down, so in the end I did none of these effectively and they just slipped my panties off. During the tussle I did not feel the boy on whose lap I am sat slipping his own pants down but they are down, and his cock is erect, big, thick, hard, under me, pushing up.

From the front, holding my panties, you can hear a lot of laughing now, from the back, and you think you hear a soft whimper - actually you do hear a soft whimper, it is me, as the boy's cock pushes up and enters me, penetrating me, from beneath, as he holds me on his lap. It is a big cock - very big - and very very hard, and it fills me up when it goes in. I don't cry out, I only make that soft whimper, and they know, because I have not stopped them and I have not cried out, they know that they can do it to me - that they can enter me with their cocks, and move inside me, they know that they can fuck me, and they will.

He is driving it up into me now - really hard, upward thrusts, right up, really deep into my cunt. He is holding my body and lifting me and then lowering me so that my own body weight also serves to fuck my cunt on to his cock. He is fucking me really hard and my cunt is already spasming tightly on his cock, and my body is shaking with my first orgasm.

The boys are used to whores, but whores have loose well-used cunts, and whores do not orgasm, the pretend to. But my cunt is tight, and my orgasm is real, and the boys realize that they will not be fucking a whore, they will be fucking a modest, tight-cunted woman who will orgasm, over and over, on their cocks. Because my cunt is so tight, and because I orgasm so readily on his cock, the boy orgasms too - cums, inside me, shooting his sperm up deep, with a grunt, right up inside my cunt, wet and warm, spurting deep inside me.

At the front, you recognize the sounds - both the male grunt as he releases his sperm, and my own: "mmmppphh" as I feel it flood me, and you know that not only am I being fucked, but that I have orgasmed, and that the boy has orgasmed inside me, shot his cum up into my cunt.

They must have lifted me up, just after the boy orgasmed inside me - lifted my slight body and moved me, and lowered me, down on to the lap of the next boy, on the next seat, because a new cock is in me and it is hard and fresh and a new boy is fucking me, really hard.

My dress lands in your lap, and you realize they have undressed me - stripped me. They have taken my dress off - probably raised my arms and simply slipped it off, up my arms and off, as one of them fucked me on his lap. I must actually be naked now, totally naked, as my plain white bra also lands in your lap. Looking back, along the center aisle of the bus, you can see that I am, because I am on the middle seat now - the third seat, my cunt impaled on the third boy's cock. I am naked, you can see that - naked, and my body jiggling, up and down, on the boy's lap as his thighs tauten to drive his cock up hard into me - into my cunt. You can see my bare tits jiggle, up and down, as he fucks his cock up into me. My eyes are closed but you can still sense when I orgasm, and the boy orgasms, his thighs rising and holding his cock thrust up deep and hard into me. You see how they pass me - lifting me easily, up and then down onto the lap of the boy in the next seat, onto his cock.

There are five seat along the back row, and they pass me along all of them. Five cocks, thrust up into my cunt where they fuck me and orgasm inside me. Five boys, fucking my naked body and releasing their cum into me. I have been fucked five times - no, six, it must be six, because I am back on the fourth boy again - on his lap again, they have passed me back, back to the boy who fucked me just now, who is hard again already, he is fucking me for the second time, this is the sixth fucking I have had, this boy has fucked me twice now. Seven, actually, because they have passed me back to the boy in the middle seat and he is releasing his sperm into me for the second time - second for him, seventh for me. Five boys have fucked me - two of them have fucked me twice.

My knees are weak - too weak to hold me when they pass me forward, so they have to hold me up, one on each side, as they pass me forward, then sideways, onto the lap of the boy in the aisle seat. The boys who have waited longest fuck me harder - their having to wait increases their need, their desire, their urgency, so they fuck me harder, the first time. I am back in the aisle again - the boy in this aisle seat has fucked me twice now - and so it goes, my petite naked body, fucked, hard, and passed on, to the next boy, like a rag doll. Well, not really like a rag doll, because a rag doll does not have a tight cunt that clutches and clasps and spasms tightly on the cock that fucks it, and a rag doll's body does not arch up and back, a rag doll does not whimper when the cock penetrates and thrash when she orgasms, and cry out when the cock erupts its hot wet sperm inside her tight spasming sucking cunt. But I do - I do all of those things: my naked body arches, up and back, and my cunt sucks and ripples tightly on the cock, and my mouth cries out when the boys orgasm inside me.

Something is being passed down the bus. It is not my panties this time. Not my dress, nor my bra. It is me, my body, my naked orgasming well-fucked body, being passed, down the bus, and it is your turn, your pants are round your ankles and my cunt is speared on your erect fat hard rigid cock and you are FUCKING me, fucking my naked body, fucking my bare cunt, fucking me hard and cumming inside me.

The bus is pulling in, to the overnight motel. My naked body is lifted, easily, by the college boys, off your spent cock, and in to a motel room, and as the college football team crowd in to that room, around my naked body laid on the motel bed, you know that I will not be needing my own room tonight.

« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 07:43:53 PM by Sarah_1964 »

Try me...

Offline Asmodel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-1165
Reply #1 on: August 20, 2021, 07:40:49 PM
Honestly, this can deserve a spin-off,
Like them boys appear and offer to help, offer is declined, soon the mechanic comes up, the three of us sit up front in his tow-truck, (car in tow, literally (lol)), we all get intoxicated or something, and stuff happens.
You know, it can be more wholesome if the mechanic is also a lady or, maybe there’s a mechanic-couple.

Offline seeker83

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +41/-1
  • Don't be a nice guy, be yourself.
Reply #2 on: August 20, 2021, 08:29:49 PM
Wow!

DurtyDurtyGirl

Reply #3 on: August 20, 2021, 10:19:01 PM
gone
« Last Edit: August 29, 2021, 12:43:49 PM by DurtyDurtyGirl »

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +431/-17
Reply #4 on: August 20, 2021, 10:32:16 PM

The boys are used to whores, but whores have loose well-used cunts, and whores do not orgasm, the pretend to. But my cunt is tight, and my orgasm is real, and the boys realize that they will not be fucking a whore, they will be fucking a modest, tight-cunted woman who will orgasm, over and over, on their cocks. Because my cunt is so tight, and because I orgasm so readily on his cock, the boy orgasms too - cums, inside me, shooting his sperm up deep, with a grunt, right up inside my cunt, wet and warm, spurting deep inside me.

:o

Holy shit, you have a way with words  :emot_thdrool:

Offline seeker83

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +41/-1
  • Don't be a nice guy, be yourself.
Reply #5 on: August 20, 2021, 10:54:17 PM
Sarah DEFINITELY has a way with words, no doubt.

Offline Sarah_1964

• Deviant
  • "Good in a team..."
Reply #6 on: August 22, 2021, 09:20:30 PM

I just express my desires :-)

Try me...

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +431/-17
Reply #7 on: August 22, 2021, 10:05:08 PM

In an exceptionally naughtily descriptive manner :evil:  ;D

Offline Sweetums

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +97/-1
  • Disclaimer: I am an idiot. Don't listen to me.
Reply #8 on: August 22, 2021, 10:46:42 PM
Great story. Interesting use of perspective.

Offline Sarah_1964

• Deviant
  • "Good in a team..."
Reply #9 on: August 23, 2021, 09:38:43 PM
Great story. Interesting use of perspective.

That's why I wrote it, of course: purely to explore the literary opportunities of a different perspective.   :emot_laughing:

Try me...

Offline DJSteeltoe

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +16/-0
  • Aging punk rock introvert, sex obsessed.
Reply #10 on: August 23, 2021, 10:06:31 PM
It is nice of the football team to offer us a ride because our car has broken down.

They are nice - college boys, polite, thoughtful and respectful.

"Ladies first" - they help me on to the bus, one holding my elbow as I mount the high steps. I am glad I wore a rather modest dress - only just above the knee, so even though it does ride up a bit as I step up it does not do so at all indecently. It is one of my favorite dresses - some years old and a bit faded but the pale blue suits me, and the soft material flatters by molding softly to my figure.

Because they are helping me on to the bus you have to wait. They do tend rather to all push down the bus together, so I find myself sort of propelled to the back of the bus, even though I try to turn to wait for you. It doesn't matter really though, they are very pleasant, and we all squeeze on to the rack of five bench seats at the back. The bus is rather full actually, there don't seem to be enough seats with the two of us as extras but it is OK, I can sit on the lap of the boy in the far corner.

The bus is quite bumpy, especially here at the back, I am a bit thrown about but the boy is nice enough to hold me to stop me from sliding off his lap.

At the front you can hear a lot of laughter and joking, especially coming from the back where I am - they are in high spirits, the college football team. Actually, from where you sit at the front you can hear what sounds like a bit of a tussle, perhaps some larking about, from the back seat. Something is being passed down the bus from the back, accompanied by a lot of laughing and joking. When it is passed to you, you are surprised to find it is a pair of lady's panties. White - plain white, bikini briefs, just like the ones you know I wear. Actually, from the label and your familiarity with my panties you are surprised to realize that these are my panties.

They have worked them off me, you see - my panties. They have slipped them off me. The boy on whose lap I am sat lifted me, quite easily because he is strong and I am slight, he lifted me and the boy beside him slipped my panties down. I squirmed and tried to move to stop him, but the boy on whose lap I am sat was holding me by my arms, so my arms were sort of pinned at my side and so I was not able to stop him. I did protest, as discreetly as I could - and that was the sort of soft whispering you thought you heard during the sort of tussle - but they just laughed and slipped my panties down, right down my legs, and off, and then they passed them down the bus. It all happened quite fast, it seems to me, and it was a bit of a tussle and someone was sort of touching at my breasts through the dress at the same time so I didn't really know what to do first - whether to say something out loud, or to try to free my arms, or to wriggle to prevent them slipping the panties down, so in the end I did none of these effectively and they just slipped my panties off. During the tussle I did not feel the boy on whose lap I am sat slipping his own pants down but they are down, and his cock is erect, big, thick, hard, under me, pushing up.

From the front, holding my panties, you can hear a lot of laughing now, from the back, and you think you hear a soft whimper - actually you do hear a soft whimper, it is me, as the boy's cock pushes up and enters me, penetrating me, from beneath, as he holds me on his lap. It is a big cock - very big - and very very hard, and it fills me up when it goes in. I don't cry out, I only make that soft whimper, and they know, because I have not stopped them and I have not cried out, they know that they can do it to me - that they can enter me with their cocks, and move inside me, they know that they can fuck me, and they will.

He is driving it up into me now - really hard, upward thrusts, right up, really deep into my cunt. He is holding my body and lifting me and then lowering me so that my own body weight also serves to fuck my cunt on to his cock. He is fucking me really hard and my cunt is already spasming tightly on his cock, and my body is shaking with my first orgasm.

At the front, you recognize the sounds - both the male grunt as he releases his sperm, and my own: "mmmppphh" as I feel it flood me, and you know that not only am I being fucked, but that I have orgasmed, and that the boy has orgasmed inside me, shot his cum up into my cunt.

They must have lifted me up, just after the boy orgasmed inside me - lifted my slight body and moved me, and lowered me, down on to the lap of the next boy, on the next seat, because a new cock is in me and it is hard and fresh and a new boy is fucking me, really hard.

My dress lands in your lap, and you realize they have undressed me - stripped me. They have taken my dress off - probably raised my arms and simply slipped it off, up my arms and off, as one of them fucked me on his lap. I must actually be naked now, totally naked, as my plain white bra also lands in your lap. Looking back, along the center aisle of the bus, you can see that I am, because I am on the middle seat now - the third seat, my cunt impaled on the third boy's cock. I am naked, you can see that - naked, and my body jiggling, up and down, on the boy's lap as his thighs tauten to drive his cock up hard into me - into my cunt. You can see my bare tits jiggle, up and down, as he fucks his cock up into me. My eyes are closed but you can still sense when I orgasm, and the boy orgasms, his thighs rising and holding his cock thrust up deep and hard into me. You see how they pass me - lifting me easily, up and then down onto the lap of the boy in the next seat, onto his cock.

There are five seat along the back row, and they pass me along all of them. Five cocks, thrust up into my cunt where they fuck me and orgasm inside me. Five boys, fucking my naked body and releasing their cum into me. I have been fucked five times - no, six, it must be six, because I am back on the fourth boy again - on his lap again, they have passed me back, back to the boy who fucked me just now, who is hard again already, he is fucking me for the second time, this is the sixth fucking I have had, this boy has fucked me twice now. Seven, actually, because they have passed me back to the boy in the middle seat and he is releasing his sperm into me for the second time - second for him, seventh for me. Five boys have fucked me - two of them have fucked me twice.

My knees are weak - too weak to hold me when they pass me forward, so they have to hold me up, one on each side, as they pass me forward, then sideways, onto the lap of the boy in the aisle seat. The boys who have waited longest fuck me harder - their having to wait increases their need, their desire, their urgency, so they fuck me harder, the first time. I am back in the aisle again - the boy in this aisle seat has fucked me twice now - and so it goes, my petite naked body, fucked, hard, and passed on, to the next boy, like a rag doll. Well, not really like a rag doll, because a rag doll does not have a tight cunt that clutches and clasps and spasms tightly on the cock that fucks it, and a rag doll's body does not arch up and back, a rag doll does not whimper when the cock penetrates and thrash when she orgasms, and cry out when the cock erupts its hot wet sperm inside her tight spasming sucking cunt. But I do - I do all of those things: my naked body arches, up and back, and my cunt sucks and ripples tightly on the cock, and my mouth cries out when the boys orgasm inside me.

Something is being passed down the bus. It is not my panties this time. Not my dress, nor my bra. It is me, my body, my naked orgasming well-fucked body, being passed, down the bus, and it is your turn, your pants are round your ankles and my cunt is speared on your erect fat hard rigid cock and you are FUCKING me, fucking my naked body, fucking my bare cunt, fucking me hard and cumming inside me.

The bus is pulling in, to the overnight motel. My naked body is lifted, easily, by the college boys, off your spent cock, and in to a motel room, and as the college football team crowd in to that room, around my naked body laid on the motel bed, you know that I will not be needing my own room tonight.

That was a great read. But I almost feel guilty for how aroused it made me.

Feel free to PM me. I love one to one conversation, about anything.

DJ Steeltoe

Offline ObiDongKenobi

• Global Moderator
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1687/-3
Reply #11 on: March 25, 2023, 08:30:52 PM
What a wonderful story from one of my favourite authors. Brilliantly written, and a female perspective like Sarah's makes use of the words fuck and cunt so powerful.

Princess, would you like to see it light up and hum when I wave it about

Offline luvsum

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +18/-0
Reply #12 on: March 25, 2023, 09:09:56 PM

Sarah - Your bus girl doesn't need words.  She really knows what to use to do her talkin'!
If you got the time, I got the Bus.