KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

My private time, but for you to observe (F, mast)

MintJulie · 4404

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1750/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
on: August 12, 2020, 09:28:08 PM
I removed this story from another board.  I have been encouraged to repost it, so here it is.

After watching the 11 o'clock news, we decided to go to bed. Dan went into the bedroom while I stopped by the kitchen for a bite of some lemon cake I had made the previous morning. It was so good. Just a teeny bite before bed.

The two older ones were at their moms. The youngest had been in bed for over an hour.

I walked in the bedroom and closed the door, locking it without him noticing. He was sitting up in bed reading one of his car magazines. I turned off the main light. He still had his night stand light on.

I went in the bathroom and showered quickly to rinse the chlorine off from being in the pool earlier. After drying and wrapping the towel around me I grabbed some lotion that I use on my skin that contains coconut oil, olive oil, and some moisturizer. I then go into the closet to get a couple of my private toys from their hiding place in a shoe box. One very skinny one and a couple more of various sizes.

I walked out carrying all of my goodies and placed them on the night stand on my side of the bed. I could feel his eyes on me as I unwrapped the towel from around me, exposing my nakedness to him. The air conditioning felt a little too cool after the shower. He remained quiet as he knows he should. I've done this before and he knows he is only an observer for now. My peripheral vision sees he has set the magazine down.

I turned on the nightstand light before adjusting my reading chair so that it is facing the bed - so it is facing toward him. I want him to have a nice view. While I will enjoy this, I am doing it more for his enjoyment.

I dispense a generous amount of the moisturizer in my hand and rub it together in my hands. Turning away from him, I lift my foot up on to my chair and apply it to my leg. I do the same to the other leg. I reach back and rub some on my back, and also on my bum. I turn back toward him as I apply some lotion to my arms and then on my neck. I grab the bottle and squirt more into my hands, and while sitting down in my chair, I apply it on to my upper chest. My hands slowly make their way down to my untanned breasts, which I take an extra amount of time applying lotion to. My nipples, which I would normally just rub the palm over my breast and be done, I spend extra time on. I know he is enjoying watching me as I roll my nipples between my thumb and forefinger, massaging the lotion in to them. The same goes for my areolas. I rub the lotion in to the red circle using one finger. I take my time. I resist looking at him but can feel his eyes on me.  

I glide my hands down to my tummy and rub the lotion in before moving lower to the sides of my hips. All that remains to receive the moisturizing lotion is my untanned skin that my bathing suit bottoms normally cover.

One hand slides lower and my legs spread slightly to accommodate it. He can not see my sex. My hand blocks his view. I close my eyes and let out an over exaggerated moan. I let my head tilt back onto the chair back as I continue to lightly rub myself there.  

I lift each foot up to the side rails of the bed and let my knees fall to the sides as my hand glides upward, giving him a look at my sex. I feel movement on the bed, but resist looking. My hand slides downward again, my other hand joins in. I spread myself open for him to look at my inner folds. A shiver shoots through me knowing how much he likes this - knowing the view he has. I can feel goosebumps cover my body. My nipples are painfully hard. I know he likes to see and touch them when they are fully erect. This causes another shiver to course through me, so much so that it causes my body to stiffen and my back to arch a bit. I sense he is looking at my chest thrusting outward. I know he is enjoying this experience, and because he is, I am also.

My right index finger reaches in and rubs in the perfect place. I gasp at my own touch. Again, I exaggerated a bit, but he doesn't know that. Over the next few minutes I continue to rub with just one finger in all the right places. The sounds I make over the next few minutes are no longer exaggerated, they are real. I begin talking out loud to myself, but also to him. I don't worry about expressing my feelings and saying how great things are feeling. I don't worry about the swearing or the vulgar words I am uttering. I don't worry about how loud I am being.

As my O approaches I tilt my head forward and open my eyes. He is laying across the mattress with his head just two feet from me, watching intently as I touch myself. I  continue to rub while looking down at how vulgarly I am displaying my body to him. My lone finger continues to manipulate my folds and eventually moves a bit higher. I inhale sharply when I touch my most sensitive organ. My mind and my gaze focuses on what feels like a volcanic explosion about to erupt from where the tip of my finger is touching.

I spread my legs open further. Wanting for him to see all of me. I hold myself open, my hands pulling to each side so he can observe as much of me as possible as my finger continues rubbing the little nub. I massage its surface so softly. It seems to be burning, but at the same time feels so good that I wish the feeling would last forever. Warmth has been developing in my belly.  

All at once the warmth courses downward and seems to crash into my finger. My body feels like it has been struck by lightning. I fight to keep my legs from involuntarily closing. I want him to see me, to be open for his eyes. My mind can't think straight as I struggle to wiggle my finger around. I can't fight it anymore and allow my thighs to clamp together. I sit there with my eyes closed, recovering, trying to catch my breath. I feel like it is 150 degrees in the our bedroom.

I don't know how long I sat there, but I think of the toys sitting nearby on the nightstand. I'm too exhausted and decide my little show for him is going to have to come to a premature ending. I reach up and turn off the light and crawl into bed. He cuddles behind me and tells me how much he loves me. His arm wrapping over me, his hand engulfing my breast. It feels so good. This is my favorite place in the whole world. I feel so protected wrapped in his arms. I can feel his hardness pushing against the back of my thigh. I can't help him with that right now though. I whisper, "I love you."

« Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 02:30:26 PM by MintJulie »

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

_priapism

Reply #1 on: August 12, 2020, 09:50:57 PM
  :emot_thdrool: :emot_thdrool: :emot_thdrool:

Offline Jbird4

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +43/-0
Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 06:18:35 PM
Thanks for painting such a beautiful picture.  I am a little harder for the experience.   Thanks!

Offline Hood

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +12/-0
Reply #3 on: January 05, 2021, 06:43:28 PM
After reading this, I am searching for something or someone to put out the fire in my groin. You talked about hot!!! Someone turn down the thermostat. On second thought, turn it up higher. That is a story to make a grown man weep with need.

Online MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3080/-41
Reply #4 on: January 05, 2021, 07:57:41 PM

I read this when you first posted it, and I was thrilled at the chance to read it again.

I especially love the line, "He remained quiet as he knows he should."

It depicts the scene perfectly, and the fact that Dan is sitting beside you -- watching, but not touching -- makes it even more erotically charged.

It's wonderful how you're doing something for him and something for yourself at the same time. That's very romantic!

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."

Online msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1308/-3
Reply #5 on: January 06, 2021, 12:42:18 PM
Wonderful depiction. So great when a couple can share such an intimate moment. A solo action shared.  We used to do the same, only reversed. Thanks for sharing. :emot_kiss:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Hood

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +12/-0
Reply #6 on: January 06, 2021, 12:53:09 PM
Jules, that is by far the most delightful, delicious, delectable description of a woman's masturbatory pleasure and release that I think I have ever read. How amazing it must have been to lie there and watch you! Just the reading of it takes one to flights of fancy and fantasy. You said it was for observation. Well, by the power of the pen, you allowed us to observe, and it was well worth watching the display through the written word.

Thank you!

Offline sylas12

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +27/-0
Reply #7 on: January 22, 2021, 06:47:15 AM
He remained quiet as he knows he should.......mmmmm delicious. I love this story, very erotic. Thank you Jules.

Offline ncplayguy

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #8 on: January 27, 2021, 05:31:02 PM
Great scene painted in words.  Thank you so much.

Offline shaver

• Pussy Professor
  • Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +117/-1
  • I Like cars motorcycles eat pussy show cock
Reply #9 on: January 31, 2021, 04:29:11 PM
Jules I have said it before you are an extraordinary women

Pussy oh how sweet it is

Offline DrDaddy

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +4/-0
  • Bored
Reply #10 on: April 19, 2021, 04:38:29 AM
Will you marry me?!?!!!

Offline Army of One

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +192/-2
Reply #11 on: April 19, 2021, 05:32:05 AM
Will you marry me?!?!!!
Her husband used to be a member of the board.

Extinguishing the Flame is available on Amazon and supports Australian Bush fire relief.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1750/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #12 on: April 19, 2021, 02:49:48 PM
Will you marry me?!?!!!

Hahaha,  I was single until I was 45 years old, where were all the proposals then?

I'm going to have to pass, DrD. 

:-*

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

PeepingJackson

Reply #13 on: January 15, 2023, 04:15:19 PM
I will replay this in my mind all day long I'm sure it was the most lovly of sights