KRISTEN'S ARCHIVES
    click here
  • #TEAM-MSSLAVE
    You Got This!
  • #TEAM-MSSLAVE
    We Love You!
  • #TEAM-MSSLAVE
    Stay Strong. Fight Like Hell!
  • Become a member for access to more areas of our message board, it's free!  Register here.
  • Congratulations to Shiela
    Kristen's Board 2021 Pervert Of The Year!

Loading the Dishwasher (MF, cheat)

Jaime Austin · 1913

Offline Jaime Austin

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-1
  • I like to write, he said. I like to read said she.
    • This is my page at Facebook.
Reply #15 on: September 08, 2022, 10:06:47 PM
This story has been published in slightly different form as “Trio” on Amazon. I don’t  expect anyone reading this to buy it, since you can read it here for free! To those of you who read it all, please accept my sincere thanks. Watching the view count rise over the last few months helped motivate me to keep at it.

I haven’t yet figured out how add an image, or I would share the cover art. But if you interested in seeing it and more, here’s a link to my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100080993379332

Offline Hilda

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +218/-14
  • Lost in Time
    • Caroline Alcock
Reply #16 on: September 09, 2022, 12:53:43 AM
Here you go with the cover art to your book:

Is the cover art a stock photo, or did you take it yourself? It's eye-catching and the saxophone is a hoot.  :facepalm:

I've never used the Kindle platform to publish books. Do you need to do a lot of self-promotion to get sales going, or does Kindle do that for you with its algorithms?

You are just a thought that someone, somewhere, somehow feels you should be here.

Offline Jaime Austin

• New Pervert
Reply #17 on: September 09, 2022, 05:58:49 AM
Thanks! I bought the cover art from GoOnWrite.com If you can find something suitable from his ready made collection, it’s pretty reasonable.

Amazon only helps if you pay them to help. I have two active campaigns running. Too soon to know how useful. Modest sales to date were through self promotion.  And that quite honestly hasn’t been enough.

Offline Hilda

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +218/-14
  • Lost in Time
    • Caroline Alcock
Reply #18 on: September 09, 2022, 06:36:22 AM
Amazon only helps if you pay them to help. I have two active campaigns running. Too soon to know how useful. Modest sales to date were through self promotion.  And that quite honestly hasn’t been enough.

Things may have moved on since I last took a look at digital publishing, but if they haven't, then it's the same old story — if you don't do your own PR, no one else will.

I knew a very talented author who was told by her publisher that she should work harder on doing the daily rounds of social media, blogs, vlogs, and other channels. She was going through a very rough patch in her private life and decided not to bother. I don't blame her.

You are just a thought that someone, somewhere, somehow feels you should be here.

Offline Jaime Austin

• New Pervert
Reply #19 on: September 14, 2022, 07:08:00 PM
If anyone is interested, Trio (AKA Loading the Dishwasher) is available for FREE on Amazon’s US Kindle store. This promotion is running through Sunday, September 19.

If you do pick up a copy and would like to do a brother a solid, even the briefest of reviews would be helpful and greatly appreciated.

If you have trouble finding it, feel free to contact me directly at james j austen@icloud com (Convert the spaces to periods for a valid email address!) I’ll be happy to send you a link!