KRISTEN'S ARCHIVES
    click here
  • #TEAM-MSSLAVE
    You Got This!
  • #TEAM-MSSLAVE
    We Love You!
  • #TEAM-MSSLAVE
    Stay Strong. Fight Like Hell!
  • Become a member for access to more areas of our message board, it's free!  Register here.
  • Congratulations to Shiela
    Kristen's Board 2021 Pervert Of The Year!

Caught in the Act (MF, FF)

Jaime Austin · 811

Offline Jaime Austin

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-1
  • I like to write, he said. I like to read said she.
    • This is my page at Facebook.
on: May 20, 2022, 12:53:39 AM
If you haven’t already, you should read my story “Loading the Dishwasher” before proceeding.
 http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=76297.0

My only classes on Mondays were at 10 and 1. My plan was to meet my friend Mark when his 11 o’clock class let out and “accidentally” run into Connie Ferguson, a mutual acquaintance who was in his class. I had something to return to her and I hoped we have lunch together to discuss it.

I spotted Mark right away. Hard to miss a guy with an entourage of coeds hanging on his every word. Connie wasn’t one of them. He headed my way, ignoring the girls, as any happily married man should, and punched me in the shoulder.

“Feeling lucky?”

“Not in the least,” I replied.

“She should be coming this way, so let’s give her a minute.”

We started talking about football which had the effect of lighting up massive cigars whose smoke would drive away mosquitoes, women, children and small animals. Mark’s entourage disappeared.

I glanced at the building Mark had come from and saw Connie heading our way. Trying to be nonchalant, I did not turn in her direction but kept chatting with Mark. The next thing I knew she was blowing past us with a quick, “Hey guys!” She never broke her stride.

“You are sure it was her Saturday night?”

I gave him a look that said, “Dumb question.”

“Well look at it this way,” said Mark, the eternal optimist, “she blew you off Saturday night only to leave her underwear with you on the couch.”

“Yeah?”

“So maybe she just blew you off again only to follow up later in a decidedly carnal manner. You did notice how her ass was swinging?”

“Hard to miss.”

This was not how I had excepted my day to go. I had envisioned a brief chat with the three of us and then me inviting her to lunch.

After my 1 o’clock class, I was back in my dorm room reading. My roommate, Dave, was sitting at his desk tapping away at his notebook. The door swung open without a knock and I looked up hoping to see my red-headed friend, but instead, there was Angela, Mark’s wife, my best friend on the planet, and as of the day before, my secret lover.
I never thought of Dave as being particularly astute, but he quickly packed up his notebook and was out the door. Angela and I just stared at each other. Dave must have read the look between us because it said one thing and one thing only. “I want you.”

I barely had a chance to put my book down before she was on me. There was nothing tentative in our kiss. It was a full speed ahead battle of the tongues. My hands were caressing her naked back under a loose-fitting t-shirt. She was wearing sweat shorts, her go-to this time of year, and I quickly had my hands around her ass, pulling her closer.

The thing I remember the most was how hot she felt. Almost like a fever. There are few things in life as arousing as having a beautiful woman desire you. She ground her sex against mine and for a moment I thought I would cum in my boxers.

We separated long enough to stare into each other’s eyes. Like the day before, it was as though we wanted to confirm who we were with, what we were doing. She pulled her shirt over her head while I jerked her shorts and panties down. I didn’t think for a moment about my clothes. I just wanted to bury my face between her legs.

Her hands were in my hair, her thighs pressed against my face while my lips and tongue explored her every recess. She came so fast it caught me off guard. My tongue was just finding its rhythm. But she was pulling at me, bringing my face to meet hers and she lapped up every hint of where my tongue had been.

Then it was my turn to strip. My shirt over my head as she unfastened my cargo shorts. As my dick was set free, she latched onto it with her mouth. I felt her tongue, her teeth as she engulfed me. But that wasn’t what she really wanted. No, she wanted me inside her and I was quick to oblige.

“I’m not going to last long,” I whispered. She just pressed herself all the more harder onto me, grinding and turning and devouring me with her sex. Far too soon it was over. I had released myself physically and emotionally into her very core and we both lay together panting.

It took a moment to realize that we weren’t alone. Evidently Dave failed to lock the door on his way out and we had an observer. I’m sure we were both surprised to see Connie Ferguson leaning against the closed door.

I had no idea how long she had been there, but she had a misty-eyed look to her and a strange Mona Lisa smile on her face.

“You know these things lock,” she said, turning the latch and locking us in.

Angela and I were speechless.

“I think everyone in the philosophy department thinks you two are fucking except me. And now I know better. Silly me. After Saturday night, I thought for sure I was right. I mean, how could you fuck me on Angela’s couch if the two of you are having an affair?”

Angela found her t-shirt and put it on. I used mine to cover my lap. I guess we were presentable.

“It isn’t what you think,” Angela said.

“Really? I’ve never watched anyone fuck before, not in real life, but you two seemed really vested in it. If you try to tell me this is some casual thing that just happened, I’m not buying it.”

“The truth is,” I said, glancing at Angela, “We really don’t know what this is.”

Angela was shaking her head as if to affirm that she was clueless herself.

“You don’t mind if I sit down, do you?” She pulled the chair from my desk and dropped into it. “Watching you has left me a little weak in the knees.”

“How long have you been here?” I asked.

“When I came in you had your face buried between her legs.”

That was pretty much the beginning. Angela and I looked at each other, amazed that we could have missed her.

“You two were pretty into it. I doubt you knew what planet you were on, let alone who might have slipped into the room.”

“I was hoping I would see you again,” I said.

“I doubt that very much.”

“No,” Angela said. “He wants to return your panties.”

“And send me on my way.”

“I’m certain that was not his plan.” Angela laughed. Somehow this situation was starting to feel normal. “He was going to negotiate with you.”

“For what?”

“To see you in the matching bra.”

Connie smiled. She made eye contact with Angela and then me and then she pulled her t-shirt over her head revealing a leopard print bra.

“I hate you,” Angela said without emotion.

“What on earth for?”

“Those breasts. I would kill to have your cleavage.”

Connie was pretty impressive, I had to admit. I know nothing about bust sizes and bra cups, but Ms. Ferguson had ample curves and I couldn’t help but imagine sliding my dick between her lightly freckled breasts.

“Big boobs are far more trouble than they are worth.”

“Bull.”

“No, seriously. Guys stare at them. They can’t see beyond them. Flash a little cleavage and it turns them into infants. Their lips start to purse like they’re ready to suck their next meal out of you.”

Angela looked at me. “Timothy isn’t doing that.”

“He’s different. A large part of why I like him. The other thing with big boobs is they always get in the way. You bump into things and people with them. It’s embarrassing. And you have to wear a bra constantly. Otherwise, they droop and pull at your shoulders.” She tugged at the center of her bra. “I don’t wear this for fun.”

“Timothy said you weren’t wearing one Saturday night.”

Connie smiled. “But I did. I just had a blouse and a blazer on over it.”

I started to speak, but Connie cut me off. “While I was waiting to see if Mark and Angela would grant us some privacy, I went into the bathroom and took it off.”

“Wow,” was all I could say.

Angela was smiling. “You wanted to seal the deal.”

“It thought of it as leverage.”

“Well it worked then and I suspect it’s working now.” Angela pulled my shirt from my lap to reveal the beginnings of an erection. I gave her a hard stare and pulled a pillow onto my lap.

“So may I have my panties back now?”

“Maybe,” Angela said.

“Maybe?”

I looked at Angela and then at Connie. I had no clue what she was up to.

“I think we’d like to see them both on you.”

“You want me to change my panties right here in front of you?”

Angela just smiled.

Connie began to unfasten her cutoffs. They were denim with strategically placed rips. Underneath she sported a pair of white bikini panties.

I climbed from my bed, carrying the pillow in front of my crotch to get her panties from my backpack. When I handed them to Connie, she said, “Lose the pillow, Timothy. We both know what you’ve got under there.”

My head was spinning. Talk about being overwhelmed. I mean this is the stuff wet dreams are made of and it’s happening right now in my dorm room. I set the pillow down and sat on my bed near Angela. She glanced at my semi-erect dick then looked me in the eyes. She wasn’t smiling.

“This is getting weird, Ange,” I said.

Still no smile.

Connie’s panties came down to reveal a thin covering of red hair.

“Nice to see you’re a natural redhead,” Angela offered.

“Yeah. I’ve been tempted to sprinkle a bit of ginger powder down there before going on a promising date.”

That earned a smile. “I asked Timothy if you were a natural redhead and he wasn’t sure.”

“Really?”

“It was dark,” I said.

“Not that dark.”

“It kinda was.” Now I was at full mast, looking at Connie’s snatch and recalling how I buried my face between her legs Saturday night.

Now the leopard print panties were on and Connie stood and turned around to complete our inspection.

“Guess it’s time for me to get dressed and leave you two lovebirds alone.”

Angela stood up, her shirt only half covering her bush. “I’m the one who doesn’t belong here,” she said, looking for her panties.

“I don’t think Timothy agrees.”

Disappointment was etched across my face.

“Timothy has been my best friend since middle school and I love him dearly. But he doesn’t deserve this.”

“Doesn’t deserve what?” Connie asked.

“Two half-naked girls fighting over him.”

“I’m not fighting. He’s all yours.”

“But he’s not.”

“Look at that face. He sure wants to be.”

Truth be told, I didn’t want either of them to leave, but Connie had it right. I really wanted to be with Angela. If I was forced to choose, there would be no contest.

Angela walked over to Connie and gave her a hug. I thought it was a sweet thing to do until I realized she had unfastened the girl’s bra. I couldn’t see Angela’s face, but Connie’s smile was impossible to miss. Had I missed something? Was there some quiet signal sent between them? A glance, maybe? A quick furtive look away? If it was there, I missed it.

Angela tossed the bra to me and it landed on my erection, where it hung like someone tossed a hat onto a hat rack. I sat there motionless as Connie pulled the t-shirt up and over my best friend’s head. The late afternoon light was bright enough to illuminate both women. These were California girls, with tan lines year-round. Alison’s ass, where the sun seldom shown offered two pale globes, each being caressed by the red head’s freckled hands.

I sat there, fully ignored with a leopard print bra hanging from my dick. I was tempted to clear my throat, remind them of my presence, but I was far too keen on seeing where this was going to go to make a sound.

Angela slowly dropped to her knees taking Connie’s panties with her. The redhead placed her hands on Angela’s head for balance as she stepped out of her last remaining garment. Angela turned to me and said, “We need the bed.”

Was I shocked? You could knock me over with the proverbial feather, but I still got out of their way. I stood by the door as Connie lay back on my pillow. Angela followed her closely and began to suckle the large freckled breasts she claimed to envy. Then she kissed her way down to the soft nest of red hair that I had explored with both my mouth and my dick less than two days ago.

Angela’s feet were on the floor and her legs were spread far enough for me to see her sex calling to me. I reached out to caress her gently and meeting no resistance, slowly took my place between her legs. It was hard not to rush things. I sorely wanted release. But rather than drive my dick into her with abandon, I used slow, gentle strokes.

I could hear Connie’s orgasm. She made no attempt to be quiet. And shortly thereafter, Angela pushed me away only to turn to me and kiss me with lips covered in Connie’s dew. Our tongues danced as I pressed my erection against her. I knew that with the least bit of attention I would explode, but once again, Angela pulled away.

She looked at me, at my dick, then turned and looked at Connie and I knew what she wanted. Connie stared at us both, her knees wide apart. And I fell on her, like a starving wolf on innocent prey. I was in her as far as I could go. And the two of us writhed, torturing the bedclothes, heedless of anything else.

I was vaguely aware of Angela’s hands on my ass. More along for the ride than directing me or pushing into our friend. I remember cumming, pouring every ounce of my consciousness into that lovely girl. And then the world went black.

“You need a shower.” That was Dave. He repeated himself twice until my eyes finally opened. I was sprawled naked on my bed and Dave had a look of mild disgust on his face.

“I didn’t want to open the windows with you lying naked like that. You’re on top of all your covers and I wasn’t about to cover you with anything of mine!”
I rummaged for a towel and my shave kit.

“Your friends left some time ago. Guess they literally fucked your brains out. You just became legend on this floor, bro.”

Legend? I was just a confused fool in desperate need of a shower.

Offline HppyHrryHrdn

• 2021 KB Erotica Writer Of The Year
  • Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +80/-2
Reply #1 on: May 24, 2022, 05:12:13 PM
Jaime,
I really enjoyed the story.  If you go back to the what I would call the first chapter it has good character development. The sex was hot and well done. I look forward to reading more chapters with these characters.
I would suggest if there will be another “chapter” to this you combined them so readers don't have to move between threads to review characters.  Additionally I have stories I look for and if chapters are added outside of the story I don't always read them. I believe other readers are the same way (I am doing an test of this theory now on a different site)

Happy Harry

I like the idea that a voice can just go somewhere, uninvited, and just kinda hang out like a dirty thought in a nice clean mind. Maybe a thought is like a virus,  it can kill all the healthy thoughts

For a list of more of my stories, click here

Offline Jaime Austin

• New Pervert
Reply #2 on: June 01, 2022, 01:15:59 AM
Thank you! "Dishwasher" was meant to be a one off, but I got invested in the characters myself. I appreciate your suggestion about combining the "chapters" into one thread. I'm a newbie here, just finding my way. If I understand correctly, I should post future chapters as replies to the original. Keeping them part of the same thread. The other option would be to edit the original post, adding new material. Not entirely sure which is best. Replies would probably;y be more visible than edits I would think. Again, thank you!

Offline Jaime Austin

• New Pervert
Reply #3 on: June 18, 2022, 12:43:35 AM
Posted in error. See “Loading the Dishwasher” for updates.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2022, 12:49:29 AM by Jaime Austin »