KRISTEN'S ARCHIVES
    click here
  • #TEAM-MSSLAVE
    You Got This!
  • #TEAM-MSSLAVE
    We Love You!
  • #TEAM-MSSLAVE
    Stay Strong. Fight Like Hell!
  • Become a member for access to more areas of our message board, it's free!  Register here.
  • Congratulations to Shiela
    Kristen's Board 2021 Pervert Of The Year!

My Old Friend [M24] Abused My [20F] Public Fetish

Paige · 253

Offline Paige

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +74/-1
    • Maybe One Day
on: September 05, 2022, 07:40:48 AM
As the long weekend of heat and random rain showers lead to a beautiful Saturday afternoon with low 80s and clear skies, my long time good friend talked me into going to explore some abandoned buildings with him. This was certainly not the first time he has hung out with me as for years he has always wanted to fuck me, but (mostly out of fun) I never let him have more than some road head when he picked my drunk ass up a few times.

I really had no intention to fuck him on this walk and I just wore a simple outfit with a v-neck tee shirt and a pair of comfy jeans as we headed out. I jumped in his passenger seat and we drove for, well okay I have no idea on how time works, but we got there. He parked in the parking lot and there were a few cars, but really not that much at all for a spot that even I knew was popular. We headed into the trail with nothing besides ourselves and our phones for a short walk and some pictures along the way.

As we walked, he of course started making some sexual comments, which was far from abnormal, but this time he kept bringing up how there were some many hidden spots on the trail and pairing that with what he would do to me was quite the turn on. As we made it to the first building, we headed inside to explore and found it to be this strange multiple room concrete building that had to have at least 20 rooms. Perhaps it was a hotel one day? But I really am not sure as it also had two floors that didn't seem right for an old hotel. There was no furniture or really anything beyond the concrete and some junk people seemed to pile up.

We made it upstairs via a sketchy half collapsed staircase and the second floor was mostly the same as the first floor. However, we made it to a window and as I leaned over the edge to look down, I felt his hand around my waist. It was not abnormal for him to be touchy feely and I didn't mind, but as I leaned back in his chest to tell him he can't have me, he described in just vivid fashion on how good of a show my naked body would be the in the window. Instead of telling him "no", my only reaction was to bite my lip and run my hands down his legs.

His hands slid up my body and I felt my tee shirt coming with them. As the shirt rose over my breasts, his hands and the world outside the window had no problem finding out that my bra was left at home this day. The shirt was quickly tossed to the side of the room and his hands felt my body as they pleased. I turned around and sat on the window topless and we made out carefree of everything around us. Needless to say my jeans were around my ankles almost without my notice and his fingers were deep into my soaked pussy.

I stood up and him pinning my against the wall with two fingers in my pussy and a hand around neck drive my lustful body crazy as he kissed me. I suppose telling him my lustful secrets over time may have been a bad idea, but the feel of the cold wall on my back and his cock entering me was all good to make up for it. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he fucked me into the wall until my moans couldn't hide my first orgasm.

He carried me into the hall and turned me around as I grabbed onto the door frame and looked down at the wide open hallway leading to the stairs. He started fucking me from behind and my body loved each and every moment of it as I came and came with no regards to the vile noises I was making. My legs got weak and I dropped to my knees as he fucked my from behind on the dirty floor. I couldn't even support myself as I climaxed so many times, but I didn't mind my face rubbing the dusty floor as his cock drove me wild.

He grabbed my hips and I felt the warm filling of cum in my pussy and I'm pretty sure I may have drooled a bit. He pulled out his soaked cock and I barely was able to get myself back to my knees to turned around and clean it off for him. As my fingers slowly felt how wet my cream pie was, my mouth tasted the fluids our actions created. I could feel his cum dripping onto my bundled jeans, but I didn't mind as it was getting dark and the dirt on me.

We had a good talk walking back to the car that went really well. Jumping in the car, he encouraged me to remove my dirty clothes and the best way to hide my naked body driving though town was of course sucking his cock. So this lead to us fucking again in the parking garage and all my lustful openings being abused as my bed would later feel our lust for hours that night.

Of course it is a new day and returning to being a bit of a cunt to him is much more fun, so I guess we will see what he tries next time to stop getting denied.

❤️ Always Be Kind To The True You ❤️

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +941/-3
Reply #1 on: September 05, 2022, 02:39:30 PM
Love a story with a happy ending. ;D Yes, I'm talking about both the sex and the photo.

Well told. Glad you and your friend had fun and made a great connection.

Well trained and been made compliant....by our two cats.

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.2. ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1361/-22
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #2 on: September 11, 2022, 02:43:02 PM
Well.  I missed this while I was gone.  Woo 59 (one step closer to 70)

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.2
POY 2016

Offline Clitical Thinking

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +327/-17
Reply #3 on: September 11, 2022, 06:22:48 PM
...and 60  ;D

Offline staci

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1552/-99
Reply #4 on: September 11, 2022, 06:33:57 PM
Thanks for sharing luv