News:

IOWA

staci · 328

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1883/-28
on: September 08, 2022, 06:27:24 PM
A couple days ago, NBC news had a clip of college football from Iowa. Seems the stadium is right next to a Childrens Hospital and before the game, it is tradition for the players, fans and the band to turn towards that building and wave to the kids watching from their rooms waving back. I am a softie but think that is so nice in this day and times.

one of the originals

JohnTheVoyeur

Reply #1 on: September 08, 2022, 06:34:47 PM
A couple days ago, NBC news had a clip of college football from Iowa. Seems the stadium is right next to a Childrens Hospital and before the game, it is tradition for the players, fans and the band to turn towards that building and wave to the kids watching from their rooms waving back. I am a softie but think that is so nice in this day and times.

This will really make your day, then: There was another story about an Iowa player who said he's donating his NIL money to that very hospital.

(Hope that guy is good, and has a great NFL career, if he wants one. The world needs more people like him.)

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1645/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2 on: September 08, 2022, 08:02:54 PM

WOO for a feel good story.  :emot_kiss:

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.