KRISTEN'S ARCHIVES
    click here
  • #TEAM-MSSLAVE
    You Got This!
  • #TEAM-MSSLAVE
    We Love You!
  • #TEAM-MSSLAVE
    Stay Strong. Fight Like Hell!
  • Become a member for access to more areas of our message board, it's free!  Register here.
  • Congratulations to Shiela
    Kristen's Board 2021 Pervert Of The Year!

I am looking for a cuckolding like extreme story.

Cross14 · 398

Offline Cross14

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
on: October 09, 2022, 11:46:44 AM
For some time now I have been searching for a story I think I read on ASSTR. If I remember correctly then it was a true story.

The story is about a man who takes his wife to a wealthy guy's big house.
This guy is holding a party and the husband's wife is the main attraction of this party. The woman is dressed in a thight, black dress.

They give a brocchure to the husband on which the activities that will be done with her wife are described. The guy goes home meanwhile he is waiting for telephone calls from the party. Telling the husband the things that they are doing with his wife.

They are putting small insects into the woman, dogs having sex with her and even a black basketball team fucks her etc. After the event, the husband recieves a call and takes his wife home.

The author of this wrote other stories too. Those stories are also about the extreme/perverted things happening to his wife but every one of it has its own seperate sexual story. The husband is always away from the actions and recieving phonecalls of the events. Maybe there is once or twice when he is watching directly what is happening.

As you can see I can clearly remember what happened in this story. Unfortunately I can't remember the title. I would be very greatful if someone can tell me what is it called.

Offline Inman789

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +9/-0
Reply #1 on: October 09, 2022, 01:17:01 PM
Let me know if you find it, sounds like a story I would love to read

Offline Explorer27

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #2 on: November 23, 2022, 06:39:12 PM
Try this one, may not be the exact story but it's pretty good.....

https://asstr.xyz/~Kristen/81/amarriagemarredinheaven.txt