KRISTEN'S ARCHIVES
    click here
  • #TEAM-MSSLAVE
    You Got This!
  • #TEAM-MSSLAVE
    We Love You!
  • #TEAM-MSSLAVE
    Stay Strong. Fight Like Hell!
  • Become a member for access to more areas of our message board, it's free!  Register here.
  • Congratulations to Shiela
    Kristen's Board 2021 Pervert Of The Year!

Ghost Rider: Haunted By The Past [ORIGINAL; Fantasy Supernatural]

GEMINIGUY · 88

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +496/-59
Reply #15 on: November 16, 2022, 12:18:45 PM
Johnny wasn't as sure about Mack understanding, especially not knowing what or where Mack was now [though he was sure his old friend did nothing deserving of being sent to the Underworld and turned into some kind of demon . . .]. But he had to admit the desire on his part for Itzayana was there, and if it was what the Mexican beauty wanted . . .
Grinning, Johnny climbed to his feet and followed Itzayana into her bedroom, closing the door behind him. He began to undress. Itzayana dropped her robe, revealing her naked, firm body underneath, her large yet still very firm, dark-areolaed breasts, her large, wide and rounded ass, her firm, womanly thighs and unshaven pussy between them.
Itzayana watched Johnny undress quickly, liking what she saw.
"You are quite endowed," She admired, blushing.
So are you, Johnny thought to himself, grinning.
Itzayana cupped her massive, dark breasts as Johnny came to her. Sliding to her knees, she pressed her deep cleavage around Johnny's rock hard shaft. She loved the feel of his firm, warm flesh trapped between her titties.
Squeezing them around his very long, very thick shaft, Itzayana began to slide them up and down around his cock, moaning and murmuring in Mexican, her eyes closing. She felt his cock grow warmer as she titfucked him, something she'd never tried before. Soon precum was glistening on the tip of his cock. As it flowed more copiously it oozed down his shaft, between her massive mounds.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 09:12:55 AM by GEMINIGUY »

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #16 on: November 30, 2022, 09:29:38 AM
Itzayana felt powerfully aroused. Her husband never made her feel all that aroused, Mack always had at a much greater degree, but even then not as greatly as Johnny did. She thought it may have been because for the first time she was cheating on her husband [though it never crossed her mind whether she was cheating on Mack as well, which at times she felt she was doing she she met her future husband].
But it didn't escape her thoughts that Johnny was the best-looking man she'd ever been with in any sexually capacity, with very muscular arms, chest and abs. Mack was good-looking, and Itzayana had always loved his beard, he was mostly fit, not well-muscled like Johnny and had a little bit of a gut from all of his beer-drinking [though all the Mexican men she'd been with had bigger guts, something she noticed in many men South of the border].
And no man Itzayana had been with had had a cock quite like Johnny's. That was one of the reasons she'd never titfucked a man before. Nowhere near enough length to do so.
Admittedly, much of the time she'd been with men over the years before Mack was for warmth. Mexican nights could be cold, and it helped to have a warm body to share her bed with.
As a teenaged girl, her parents had known she was quite promiscuous, but they understood Itzayana's need to keep warm at night. What they didn't know was who were included in her nightly romps, her brothers, cousins, not to mention the occasion uncle.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #17 on: November 30, 2022, 09:53:30 AM
She never regretted any of it [nor had Itzayana felt it was something to brag about it]. She had known what her mother would do with her own brother when the two of them would visit her family when she was young. At the same time, she knew what her father would do with his own mother - her grandmother - when her mother was out of the house. When her own sons got older, Itzayana planned on bringing them in to the "secret family traditions".
The beautiful Mexican wife hoped her son's might possibly grow to be as handsome and hung as the gringo Johnny Blaze. Itzayana found herself wishing she'd met Johnny long ago. She found his cock much, much warmer than all the other cocks that kept her warm through those nights . . . She couldn't wait to feel his heat inside of her, which made her more core even more lava-like than usual.
Itzayana had been titfucking Johnny for a long time, with still no signs that he was any near to cumming. Her great breasts were starting to grow sensitive to all of the friction, and her arms were becoming fatigued from holding her breasts around his cock tightly.
Johnny noticed. Being a gentleman, he reached out and cupped her soft, heavy breasts, and started to pump his cock in and out between them. Itzayana moaned, her arms falling to her  side in relief.
Quickly picking up his pace, Johnny soon was pistoning his cock at a much more rapid pace then Itzayana had been doing, bringing new sensations to her as the warmth between her massive tits grew and spread out. Her eyes closed, and her head lolled back.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #18 on: November 30, 2022, 10:10:34 AM
The heat between her legs intensified, and her thighs quivered violently. Itzayana was glad she was already on her knees! Her pussy dripped heavily, coating her inner thighs. She'd never been so wet before . . .
Precum oozed more copiously from the tip of Johnny's cock. She was amazed how calmed and relaxed he seemed, not even sweating at all. The only wetness from him was his precum coating her cleavage. And it was so much warmer than any pre-cum she'd experienced before [in bed at night as she was growing up, many boys and men had lost it rubbing their hard cocks on her ass or belly or thighs; but before blowing their loads, they'd first rub a lot of pre-cum on Itzayana, some warm and slick, some cold and slimy - but none as hot as Johnny's].
Itzayana felt so warm . . . And they weren't even in bed under the covers yet. Johnny molested her huge breasts faster, making her moan, groan, whimper and quiver. She could feel his cock starting to throb between her breasts. Soon!!! She though excitedly. I hope . . .
But not soon enough. It seemed to take forever for Johnny's cock to start throbbing violently [though it wasn't necessarily as long as it'd felt]. Even longer before his cock began to swell between her pillowy breasts.
"Oh, yeah, baby . . ." Johnny mumbled.
Groaning, he began to explode between her breasts.
Itzayana gasped. Just one rope of jizz, slamming powerfully under her chin, spewed out more cum than any man had ever done in their three or four [and sometimes less or a little more] paltry spurts.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #19 on: November 30, 2022, 10:58:32 AM
Rope after heavy rope blasted out and splattered all over her neck, oozing down between her breasts around his ejaculating cock. There was so much of it, it was also oozing down her breasts, coating them heavy and escaping from the bottom opening of her cleavage.
Johnny spurt out thirty, thirty-five times, before the flow finally petered out, though his cock stayed rigid. Itzayana whimpered happily, amazed at what had just happened.
Letting go of her breasts, Johnny stepped back, releasing himself from her vice-like cleavage. The Mexican woman was one hot mess, semen everywhere. Grabbing her blouse, she cleaned herself up with it. Her blouse was drenched with cum by the time Itzayana finished. Which made her hornier than ever.
Standing up as she dropped the blouse, she kissed Johnny passionately. He returned the kiss with equal passion. Johnny found his already powerful sex drive had only grown even more powerful since having a demon inside of him.
"Fuck me," Itzayana moaned between kisses. "I need you inside of me."
Johnny was more than willing and eager to do it, guiding her towards the bed. She stopped kissing him and pushed back from him a step or two.
"Wait," She said breathily. "Not my coño. If I get pregnant my husband will know the child isn't his."
And there's no way I wouldn't get pregnant, Itzayana said to herself. Not the way her spurts out his seed . . .
Instead, Itzayana turned, showing Johnny her wide, well-rounded ass with it's deep, dark crack.