KRISTEN'S ARCHIVES
    click here
  • #TEAM-MSSLAVE
    You Got This!
  • #TEAM-MSSLAVE
    We Love You!
  • #TEAM-MSSLAVE
    Stay Strong. Fight Like Hell!
  • Become a member for access to more areas of our message board, it's free!  Register here.
  • Congratulations to Shiela
    Kristen's Board 2021 Pervert Of The Year!

Ghost Rider: Haunted By The Past [ORIGINAL; Fantasy Supernatural]

GEMINIGUY · 169

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +496/-59
Reply #15 on: November 16, 2022, 12:18:45 PM
Johnny wasn't as sure about Mack understanding, especially not knowing what or where Mack was now [though he was sure his old friend did nothing deserving of being sent to the Underworld and turned into some kind of demon . . .]. But he had to admit the desire on his part for Itzayana was there, and if it was what the Mexican beauty wanted . . .
Grinning, Johnny climbed to his feet and followed Itzayana into her bedroom, closing the door behind him. He began to undress. Itzayana dropped her robe, revealing her naked, firm body underneath, her large yet still very firm, dark-areolaed breasts, her large, wide and rounded ass, her firm, womanly thighs and unshaven pussy between them.
Itzayana watched Johnny undress quickly, liking what she saw.
"You are quite endowed," She admired, blushing.
So are you, Johnny thought to himself, grinning.
Itzayana cupped her massive, dark breasts as Johnny came to her. Sliding to her knees, she pressed her deep cleavage around Johnny's rock hard shaft. She loved the feel of his firm, warm flesh trapped between her titties.
Squeezing them around his very long, very thick shaft, Itzayana began to slide them up and down around his cock, moaning and murmuring in Mexican, her eyes closing. She felt his cock grow warmer as she titfucked him, something she'd never tried before. Soon precum was glistening on the tip of his cock. As it flowed more copiously it oozed down his shaft, between her massive mounds.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2022, 09:12:55 AM by GEMINIGUY »

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #16 on: November 30, 2022, 09:29:38 AM
Itzayana felt powerfully aroused. Her husband never made her feel all that aroused, Mack always had at a much greater degree, but even then not as greatly as Johnny did. She thought it may have been because for the first time she was cheating on her husband [though it never crossed her mind whether she was cheating on Mack as well, which at times she felt she was doing she she met her future husband].
But it didn't escape her thoughts that Johnny was the best-looking man she'd ever been with in any sexually capacity, with very muscular arms, chest and abs. Mack was good-looking, and Itzayana had always loved his beard, he was mostly fit, not well-muscled like Johnny and had a little bit of a gut from all of his beer-drinking [though all the Mexican men she'd been with had bigger guts, something she noticed in many men South of the border].
And no man Itzayana had been with had had a cock quite like Johnny's. That was one of the reasons she'd never titfucked a man before. Nowhere near enough length to do so.
Admittedly, much of the time she'd been with men over the years before Mack was for warmth. Mexican nights could be cold, and it helped to have a warm body to share her bed with.
As a teenaged girl, her parents had known she was quite promiscuous, but they understood Itzayana's need to keep warm at night. What they didn't know was who were included in her nightly romps, her brothers, cousins, not to mention the occasion uncle.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #17 on: November 30, 2022, 09:53:30 AM
She never regretted any of it [nor had Itzayana felt it was something to brag about it]. She had known what her mother would do with her own brother when the two of them would visit her family when she was young. At the same time, she knew what her father would do with his own mother - her grandmother - when her mother was out of the house. When her own sons got older, Itzayana planned on bringing them in to the "secret family traditions".
The beautiful Mexican wife hoped her son's might possibly grow to be as handsome and hung as the gringo Johnny Blaze. Itzayana found herself wishing she'd met Johnny long ago. She found his cock much, much warmer than all the other cocks that kept her warm through those nights . . . She couldn't wait to feel his heat inside of her, which made her more core even more lava-like than usual.
Itzayana had been titfucking Johnny for a long time, with still no signs that he was any near to cumming. Her great breasts were starting to grow sensitive to all of the friction, and her arms were becoming fatigued from holding her breasts around his cock tightly.
Johnny noticed. Being a gentleman, he reached out and cupped her soft, heavy breasts, and started to pump his cock in and out between them. Itzayana moaned, her arms falling to her  side in relief.
Quickly picking up his pace, Johnny soon was pistoning his cock at a much more rapid pace then Itzayana had been doing, bringing new sensations to her as the warmth between her massive tits grew and spread out. Her eyes closed, and her head lolled back.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #18 on: November 30, 2022, 10:10:34 AM
The heat between her legs intensified, and her thighs quivered violently. Itzayana was glad she was already on her knees! Her pussy dripped heavily, coating her inner thighs. She'd never been so wet before . . .
Precum oozed more copiously from the tip of Johnny's cock. She was amazed how calmed and relaxed he seemed, not even sweating at all. The only wetness from him was his precum coating her cleavage. And it was so much warmer than any pre-cum she'd experienced before [in bed at night as she was growing up, many boys and men had lost it rubbing their hard cocks on her ass or belly or thighs; but before blowing their loads, they'd first rub a lot of pre-cum on Itzayana, some warm and slick, some cold and slimy - but none as hot as Johnny's].
Itzayana felt so warm . . . And they weren't even in bed under the covers yet. Johnny molested her huge breasts faster, making her moan, groan, whimper and quiver. She could feel his cock starting to throb between her breasts. Soon!!! She though excitedly. I hope . . .
But not soon enough. It seemed to take forever for Johnny's cock to start throbbing violently [though it wasn't necessarily as long as it'd felt]. Even longer before his cock began to swell between her pillowy breasts.
"Oh, yeah, baby . . ." Johnny mumbled.
Groaning, he began to explode between her breasts.
Itzayana gasped. Just one rope of jizz, slamming powerfully under her chin, spewed out more cum than any man had ever done in their three or four [and sometimes less or a little more] paltry spurts.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #19 on: November 30, 2022, 10:58:32 AM
Rope after heavy rope blasted out and splattered all over her neck, oozing down between her breasts around his ejaculating cock. There was so much of it, it was also oozing down her breasts, coating them heavy and escaping from the bottom opening of her cleavage.
Johnny spurt out thirty, thirty-five times, before the flow finally petered out, though his cock stayed rigid. Itzayana whimpered happily, amazed at what had just happened.
Letting go of her breasts, Johnny stepped back, releasing himself from her vice-like cleavage. The Mexican woman was one hot mess, semen everywhere. Grabbing her blouse, she cleaned herself up with it. Her blouse was drenched with cum by the time Itzayana finished. Which made her hornier than ever.
Standing up as she dropped the blouse, she kissed Johnny passionately. He returned the kiss with equal passion. Johnny found his already powerful sex drive had only grown even more powerful since having a demon inside of him.
"Fuck me," Itzayana moaned between kisses. "I need you inside of me."
Johnny was more than willing and eager to do it, guiding her towards the bed. She stopped kissing him and pushed back from him a step or two.
"Wait," She said breathily. "Not my coño. If I get pregnant my husband will know the child isn't his."
And there's no way I wouldn't get pregnant, Itzayana said to herself. Not the way her spurts out his seed . . .
Instead, Itzayana turned, showing Johnny her wide, well-rounded ass with it's deep, dark crack.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #20 on: January 03, 2023, 01:02:32 PM
Johnny's cock throbbed in his grasp, a fever coming over him as he watched Itzayana grab the sides of her ass and stretch open her dark brown anal passage wide. Sweat glistened all around it and from within it.
Moving forward, he guided his huge cock to her sphincter. Pressing the head against it, he pushed forward. Itzayana gasped as about a third of his length invaded her rectum for the first time. She would have liked to have prepared for the act more, think about what she was giving up, but it'd occurred to the Mexican woman out of the blue, and she was desperate to have his cock in her immediately.
Itzayana had never had anything in her ass before. On the one hand it was "just another hole" to her. She needed it and it was giving her exactly what what she needed.
But on the other hand it felt strange having a foreigner object up her ass. Especially something as large as Johnny's cock. The walls of her anal chute were more rough compared to the soft, warmth of her cunt as it conformed to the shape of the cock slowly filling her despite the fact she was still holding her rectum wide open.
Of course when it came to assfucking a woman, this wasn't Johnny's first rodeo. Still, the different feel of sinking into an anus as opposed to a hot pussy was never lost on him. A tight pussy was amazing. But a tight asshole was a completely different experience . . .
"Awww, baby . . ." Johnny moaned under his breath, sounding like Elvis Presley.
Itzayana was no stranger to The King, having seen his movies, and a thrill ran up her pussy imagining it him fucking her.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #21 on: January 03, 2023, 01:44:47 PM
Soon Johnny's body was flush with Itzayana's, every inch of his cock embedded in her ass. Grabbing her waist, he slowly started to saw in and out of her. The Mexican woman whimpered, eyes closed as her head lolled forward. Feeling his cock moving in and out of her was pleasurable, but while the cock and pussy were tailor-made for that act, the anus itself wasn't, so it brought in a factor of "displeasure" as well. Itzayana hoped it would go away as he fucked her, but she had a feeling it wouldn't . . .
Johnny wouldn't say it was uncomfortable fucking a woman's ass. He enjoyed it just fine. Sure, the way the rough walls tended to grip his shaft felt unusual, but for him it added to the pleasure and just created the more needed friction.
As he picked up speed, and soon was pounding her ass hard, Itzayana cried out in pleasure [with some pain mixed in as well] her pussy grew wetter and hotter, and large breasts flying in all directions.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #22 on: January 22, 2023, 10:49:52 AM
The sensations of pleasure increased, while the sensation of pain remained as Johnny pummelled her bowels [thankfully (color=orange)that(/color) didn't worsen]. Her skin grew hotter as her pussy dripped wantonly. Itzayana tried to control her cries, burying her face in her pillow as her convulsions grew more violent and her cries became shrieks. Her body thrashed wildly as her pussy exploded all over Johnny's balls and thighs and she screamed into the pillow in orgasm.
Johnny felt Itzayana's rectal walls tighten and ripple along his pistoning shaft. Many guys might've slowed then then, or risk losing his load quicker. But Johnny wasn't like other guys. Not anymore. When it came to sex, he had an almost supernatural lasting power. The ladies had found Johnny's stamina amazing before, but that was nothing since Mephistopheles had awoken the Ghost Rider in him that'd lay dormant for so many, many years.
With Johnny not slowing down, the pleasure was nearly endless for Itzayana, especially with the powerful multiorgasms he was giving her. It wasn't long before she was weak with pleasure, breathing heavy, whimpering and sweaty. She experienced dozens and dozens of multiorgasms as Johnny fucked her on and on, neither out of breath or sweating.
Johnny lasted over two hours, an experience Itzayana never had before [nor would she again after he moved on]. Crying out, Johnny's violently throbbing, swollen cock erupted up her molested ass hard. Rope after rope after rope of his seed soothed her red and raw anal chute as Itzayana lost consciousness . . .

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #23 on: January 22, 2023, 11:16:21 AM
Itzayana lay in a pool of quickly drying sweat and cum back in her bedroom, while Johnny stood staring out the front room window into the night. If he'd been a smoking man, smoking would've seemed like the right thing to be doing then.
Something was bothering Johnny. It was everything; it was nothing. He stared off into the distance, as if able to actually see clearly what was out that far . . .
One of the graveyards on the outreaches of the village was out there. The one he'd spent the night by. Johnny couldn't know it, but he saw torches lit all around the edges of the graveyard. He felt pulled toward the center of the old grave markers, to one of the altars.
At first the darkness was thick. But suddenly Johnny could make out the backside of a hooded figure, decked out in a brown ceremonial robe. The person's arms were raised but Johnny couldn't hear a word. It was deathly quiet.
Suddenly the ground seemed to tremor. Grave markers tipped over. The tremors grew more powerful. The Earth ripped open in places. Bony hands issued up from the ground. Tattered bits of flesh hung from them as well a tattered clothing as the skeletal hands became arms, and Johnny soon saw their owners.
It was a sight that would have been gruesome to most people: grinning skulls with moss growing inside of their eyesockets, their tattered clothing moldy with the passing of time. As they pulled themselves from their graves Johnny swore he heard their moans despite no longer having vocal cords.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Reply #24 on: January 22, 2023, 11:41:19 AM
They slowly staggered past the robed figure, moving in the direction of the village. Johnny watched as he raised his arms higher, throwing back his head causing his hood to fall back to reveal silver-blonde hair in the moonlight as he began to laugh maniacally.
"Finally, vengeance will be mine!"
Johnny gasped, sitting up in bed beside Itzayana, his skin briefly cold all over. Somewhere not far away a rooster crowed.
It'd all been a dream. But it wasn't just a dream. It was a lot more than that. Johnny knew that laugh, recognized that voice.
"Mikhail Rostov," Johnny said under his breath.
It'd been twenty-two years ago. Johnny's father had an old friend in Miami named Matt Hunter. He was a C.I.A. Agent. He and his father were in Miami when Matt's old enemy Rostov staged an invasion on America.
Before it was all over, Johnny had had the misfortune of crossing paths with Rostov. He was an evil man, a great hater of America. Johnny never would forget that voice . . . that evil laugh.
In the end, Matt had blown Rostov away with a portable rocket launcher. That was that, right?
But Johnny now believed that Rostov was alive. He incredulously didn't know how or why he'd want to raise the dead, but he had no doubt it was true. Johnny just didn't know where he was or what he was really up to. But he had to find out before it was too late.
Johnny didn't have much time before Día de los Muertos. The village was in danger. Hell, it wasn't just the village, Johnny knew Rostov didn't think that small.