KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Being made to taste yourself

Bittersweet · 2268

Offline Bittersweet

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +102/-1
on: January 11, 2023, 06:08:46 PM
Who finds it arousing being made to taste your own cum or having someone taste themselves off of you? It gets me going..

Offline bekka

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +15/-0
  • sex crazy
Reply #1 on: January 11, 2023, 06:24:26 PM
me to :)

View a list of my stories here - Bekka

Offline JBRG

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +239/-2
Reply #2 on: January 11, 2023, 06:45:18 PM
I do not find the taste of my cum distasteful. Mrs JBRG's description of a man's semen is that it"s "not a taste treat".

That is all.

Offline Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +135/-1
Reply #3 on: January 11, 2023, 06:46:58 PM
The first time I did it, was because she rode me to several orgasms. She tried to dismount me, and I just couldnt resist the site infront of my face.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3180/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #4 on: January 11, 2023, 07:00:26 PM
Whenever I suck on him after he's been inside me, I don't find the taste all that arousing, or even the act, but then again it's usually after we've both finished, and it's a little post coital fun.

Offline Bittersweet

• Degenerate
Reply #5 on: January 11, 2023, 07:37:49 PM
If I cum in her the she flips to a 69 and rides my face as she sucks me off.. oh fuck

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1794/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #6 on: January 12, 2023, 02:29:38 AM
Who finds it arousing being made to taste your own cum or having someone taste themselves off of you? It gets me going..

I had a boyfriend that was quite a few years older than me and he was the person that first had me take him orally after sex.  The first time was a little rough, but I had an idea of the taste and smell.  I went with it. After the first time it was no big deal. It really got every guy I did it to, very excited.  So, I've always done it for that reason. After 4 years, it still turns my husband on, so I do it. It does absolutely nothing for me. 

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Bittersweet

• Degenerate
Reply #7 on: January 12, 2023, 03:39:41 AM
It doesn't do anything for my wife but i love it

I had a boyfriend that was quite a few years older than me and he was the person that first had me take him orally after sex.  The first time was a little rough, but I had an idea of the taste and smell.  I went with it. After the first time it was no big deal. It really got every guy I did it to, very excited.  So, I've always done it for that reason. After 4 years, it still turns my husband on, so I do it. It does absolutely nothing for me.

Offline bekka

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +15/-0
  • sex crazy
Reply #8 on: January 16, 2023, 05:55:08 PM
I agree that men get all excited when I do that.  The taste Is not a big deal.

View a list of my stories here - Bekka

Offline kcbikerslut

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +151/-3
Reply #9 on: January 16, 2023, 06:07:13 PM

I LOVE THAT!!  Tasting myself on his cock after he's filled me, or when he fingers me, and feeds it to me, espcailly when we're out to dinner!!

Such a turn on!!!

For a link to my stories, please click here

Offline LittleSara02

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +32/-0
  • Love everyone, not just yourself.
Reply #10 on: January 18, 2023, 01:56:21 AM
I enjoy it a lot

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3180/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #11 on: January 18, 2023, 02:55:29 AM
Due to a recent post and then me checking here, I must comment that I will NEVER go ass to mouth. I will never "taste" that part of me.

Offline lickit100

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +45/-1
Reply #12 on: February 02, 2023, 12:29:16 PM
barb and i love the taste of each other. sucking my cummy cock clean, licking her creampie, snow ball kisses we love it

Offline Bittersweet

• Degenerate
Reply #13 on: February 02, 2023, 12:47:43 PM
barb and i love the taste of each other. sucking my cummy cock clean, licking her creampie, snow ball kisses we love it

Woo

Offline Coach Eric

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +49/-1
  • Hi my name is…
Reply #14 on: March 29, 2023, 01:46:30 AM
I’ve never had an issue eating a cream pie. Use to drive my wife crazy when I did it.

You can’t smell your own shit on your knees

Offline Robert488488

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #15 on: April 08, 2023, 09:07:06 AM
I always enjoy licking up my own cum off my wife's vulva and it often turns her on too.

Offline Married and undersexed

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #16 on: August 16, 2023, 12:20:18 AM
"Made too"?   I normally LOVE to if I still have the energy....  And she doesn't run off to the bathroom right away....

Just a married guy with a wife who's happy to 'just not'....

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1794/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #17 on: August 17, 2023, 02:51:57 PM
"Made too"?   I normally LOVE to if I still have the energy....  And she doesn't run off to the bathroom right away....

Good man!  Woo #1 for you

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Guilty Party

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-1
Reply #18 on: March 18, 2024, 06:19:57 PM
Once after I came in my wife's mouth, she came up to kiss me and surprised me with a snowball. I was shocked at first, but then thought the taste wasn't what I had expected. It didn't turn me off, but did nothing for me. She continued to do that again and again, but now I look forward to that snowball. It got to the point where I was wating in anticipation for her to bring it to me so I could gobble up my load.

It really turns me on now!

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” ― Hunter S. Thompson

Offline Czater

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #19 on: June 09, 2024, 10:12:01 PM

If you were my partner, I would see that as passion. You don't care about the taste or not. It just does matter cuz you are into it. IMO, that is what truly great sex is about  Seeing my partners passion makes me more passionate and hopefully in turn raises her again, and so on. Just builds and builds.

BRAVO!!