KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Short Impregnation story (MF)

Ruscilious · 2618

Offline Ruscilious

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +9/-0
on: February 05, 2023, 04:45:22 PM
My wife answered the door and flew into my arms. I lost track of time with her body pressed to mine, our lips trading hot kisses. We broke only when Joe tapped us.

“Don’t get him too wound up,” she admonished Sally while grinning widely. “Evelaine would like him to treat her well.”

“Are you too wound up?” Sally asked me saucily, grinding her front against my erection.

“Maybe,” I replied, a little breathless.

“Can’t have that.” Sally pushed away. Still smiling, she took my hand and pulled me upstairs, Joe trailing behind. At her bedroom door, she gave me another kiss and marching orders.

“You be as good to her as you have been to us.” She included Joe with a wave of her hand. Then she opened her bedroom door and shoved me through.

Evelaine sat naked on the bed. Her dark hair was loose from its usual pony tail and cascaded over her shoulders. Her breasts were slightly smaller than Josephine‘s, but had thick, dark nipples. I stood just inside the door, feeling a bit self conscious. She stood and walked slowly toward me, rolling hips dragging my gaze down to her thick patch of pubic hair. She put her arms around my neck, breasts pressing against me. Her eyes seemed extra large and liquid, her lips fuller than I ever remembered. I tried to swallow through a suddenly dry throat. Eve had always been the quiet one of the bunch, but right then she exuded a sex appeal that could have burned me with its heat.

“Are you mine today?” she asked softly.

“Yes,” I managed to croak after a couple of attempts.

“Good,” was her whispered reply and she pressed her lips hungrily to mine. My arms went around her when we thumped against the closed door. I think we were like that for a couple minutes before she broke from me, her fingers closing on the bottom of my shirt and pulling it up. Being taller, I had to finish getting it over my head. While I pulled it off, she dragged her nails lightly down my chest and stomach, making me shiver. She undid my pants and slowly pushed them down, lowering her body as well. My hard cock came loose and bounced. She knelt and took hold of my shaft, directing it to her warm mouth. I groaned as she stripped back my foreskin, pressed her lips to it, then rolled her tongue around the head, her eyes turned up to watch my face. I was almost worried she planned to suck me off, but then she released me and stood. She turned and strolled back to the bed, her naked ass rolling. I got myself free from shoes, socks and pants while she turned on her heel and sat on the bed, knees primly together.

I approached uncertainly. Eve seemed to have a way she wanted things to go, which was slower than what I had experience with. She watched me with a soft smile on her lips. When I was standing in front of her, she tilted her head up. Hoping I was doing what she wanted, I leaned down to kiss her. She only allowed our lips to touch lightly, slowly falling back. I instinctively followed until I was hovering over her, my arms on the bed to brace myself. It was awkward for me with her legs still closed and hanging over the edge of the bed. She remained relaxed under me while I kissed her, arms resting on the bed. Her front being completely open to me, I guessed at what she wanted and moved. Slowly I kissed my way down her neck, over her collarbone and onto the expanse of her chest. She made pleased noises when I reached the swell of her breasts. I worked my way to the pinnacle of each, giving her nipples attention until they were hard stones between my lips. She moaned appreciatively, her thighs rubbing against each other.

I continued downward, over her flat stomach, which fluttered. She gasped when I stuck my tongue in her belly button.

When I reached her pubic hair, I paused to inhale her scent. Then I kissed my way down the ridge of her hips on each side to the point where they dipped into the crease of her thighs. Finally, I struck out across her mound to the top of her split.

She parted her knees, pulling them up until she rested her heels on the bed, opening herself to me. The scent of her arousal washed over me and I knelt. Her pussy lips were swollen and literally dripping with her juice. Guessing she still wanted me to go slow, I carefully cleaned the outside of her labia with my tongue, before pressing between them to get more.

Eve’s lower half tensed and she began moaning. Her breathing became ragged as I slid my tongue over her inner labia. She squealed when I reached the top of her split, parting her labia with my fingers and rolling the tip of my tongue around her clit. I alternated using tongue and fingers to stimulate her clit. When I used my fingers, I ran my tongue down to her vagina entrance and pushed my tongue as deep as I could.

Her hips were bouncing and her cries were becoming loud and frantic when I took a chance that she wanted more. I quickly slid back up her body. My feet on the floor and bracing myself with one arm, I swabbed my cock up and down her pussy, found her entrance and sank into her.

She yelled, her limbs closing around me. She babbled nonsense, her head jerking. Her vagina clamped down on me and I couldn’t move. I held myself against her, grinding our hips together, until she shuddered and her vagina relaxed. She looked wide-eyed at me, our faces nearly touching.

“Did you cum?”

“Not yet.”

“Ooohhhh, please cum in me. Please cum, please give it to me.”  She continued to repeat this as I eagerly began pumping my cock in her. I didn’t try to hold back and quickly felt my balls tighten. The first spurt left me and I pressed deep.

“Oh God, Oh Goood,” Eve groaned. Her eyes rolled up and she started jerking and gasping, her vagina rippling on my shaft. She was getting another orgasm from feeling me spurt in her.

When her eyes rolled back down, she was gasping, “You came in me! Oh God, you came in me!”

“You wanted me to, right?”

“Hell, yes!”

I was feeling strained in keeping my feet braces, so I pulled out and flopped next to her.

“Wow! Oh My God, it’s real!” She repeated variations for a few moments, her hand rubbing her stomach. She started to weird me out.

“Are you okay?”

“Yes. Why wouldn’t I be?”

“I don’t know. You seem freaked out by having sex with me.”

She gave me the withering look I’d occasionally gotten from my wife and Joe when they thought I was dense as a rock.

“It’s not the sex, it’s the sperm. I could be pregnant today!”

Now I got it. She was flipping out over having a baby. I looked at where her hand was and tried to imagine her stomach rising.

Sally stuck her head in. “Everything okay?”

“It’s better! It’s great!” Eve gushed. “Can I keep him for one more time?”

“Sure. We will be downstairs when you’re done.”  She closed the door.

Eve looked at me and asked, “ Can we do it again?”

For an answer, I climbed between her thighs and slid my resurrected cock to the hilt. I forced myself to go slow, grinding more than pumping. I dipped my head and was able to capture her nipples in my mouth. And there was lots of kissing. She surprised me with her next orgasm, as again her eyes rolled up, her mouthed gaped, and she began gasping and jerking under me. Her vaginal muscles literally rippled from the base of my shaft to the tip, and I let my control go. Two quick shoves and I added more sperm to her welcoming womb.

When she came down, she looked me straight in the eye and announced, “I want you to make me pregnant as often as possible.”

I was happy to agree to that. We dressed and went down to join the others.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2023, 04:58:23 PM by Ruscilious »

Offline MintJulie

• ~. Version Number 9.15.0 ~
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1794/-23
  • Madame Sheriff
Reply #1 on: February 05, 2023, 10:47:10 PM
Good story Rusc, good to see you posting. :)

You might not know this, but I have a thing for Tom Brady (and Bill Clinton)
Version 9.15
POY 2016

Offline Ruscilious

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +9/-0
Reply #2 on: February 06, 2023, 01:04:56 PM
Thanks ;D

Offline Breedingbitch

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #3 on: June 01, 2023, 04:49:26 PM
Sooo good. 

Offline insane1080

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #4 on: June 04, 2023, 10:23:37 PM
Very nice short story. Impregnation stories are always a great fantasy for me.