KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

It's Wonderful To Be In Easter Land [ORIGINAL; Fantasy Celebrity Magic Size M/F]

GEMINIGUY · 1350

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +510/-59
[Author's Note: This is a story I thought of several months ago. I've never actually done an Easter story before, the inspiration for it is Easter-themed.

It features one of my favorite celebrities to write about. If you'd kept up with my previous stories you have an idea which are my favorite celebrities to use in my stories. And this celebrity my feelings for are complicated; once I start the story and you meet my celebrity character I'm sure you'll know what I mean.

I don't see this as being one of my long stories, but it always depends on how inspired I get as I write, and it seems that that happens a lot in a story - I'll have certain ideas but I tend to get more ideas on top of ideas as I'm writing. 🤪 In any case, I hope you'll enjoy "It's Wonderful To Be In Easter Land" ~ G]

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
It's Wonderful To Be In Easter Land
by GEMINIGUY (04/2023)
Email: iamgeminiguy@yahoo.com

[ORIGINAL; Fantasy Celebrity
Magic Size Fetish
Masturbation/Veggies Spanking
M/F Oral Sex Anal Sex]

Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION, LOOSELY BASED ON A REAL PERSON. ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE ENGAGING IN CONSENSUAL SEXUAL ACTIVITIES.

[Set In late 2010]

Every since Miley Ray Cyrus turned eighteen, she couldn't help feeling . . . off, feeling different. Mostly because in some ways she didn't feel different.
Miley Ray lived in a fantasy world of sorts. People can be broken down into two categories: Exhibitionists or Voyeurs. The majority of mankind are Voyeurs. But the "elite" few fall under that category of Exhibitionists.
Fame comes at a price [for many at least]. If you choose to be famous, you're whole life is on exhibit, exposed for all of us to see. Sometimes you're born into fame and fame chooses you. Either way, you're an Exhibitionist whether you like it or not.
Miley Ray Cyrus was one of those people. Her father is a Country/Western singer and later also an actor. Her mother is an actress and producer. And her godmother is singer/actress Dolly Parton. And it turned out Miley Ray had talents of her own. So it wasn't long before she too was singing and acting.
And it turned out Miley Ray Cyrus was well-suited to be an Exhibitionist. Though I'm referring to in the overall sense. She was perfect for the limelight, enjoyed it, thrived on it, couldn't live without it. She loved singing and acting. And because she was quite ditzy she was quite the literal exhibitionist herself.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 09:39:02 AM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Miley Ray was in the habit of going braless. Of course her breasts were nice and firm, she she had that right. For years paparazzi enjoyed Miley Ray Cyrus side boob/nip slip and pokies galore while the singer/actress remained oblivious.
But Miley Ray's life took a turn when she turned eighteen. The girl had assumed she'd immediately become an adult, no one has told her otherwise. But she looked the same in the mirror, felt the same deep, down inside.
Of course, Miley Ray had a similar notion when she'd lost her virginity. She had assumed with the act she'd become a woman. No such luck.
Legally she was an adult, but in so many ways she was still a child. That made her feel sad. Very sad. She told no one how she felt though. Never even thought about doing so. Miley Ray felt something or somethings were missing from her life, wondering what that could possibly be. Again, she discussed her troubling thoughts with no one, never even thought to do so. Nor did she write her thoughts down in a diary or journal.
Mentally and emotionally Miley Ray wandered aimlessly through her life. She decided to stop doing Hannah Montana. What was the point anymore? She kept making music. It was what her manager mother expected of her. And she was so good at that that no one guessed anything was wrong.
Miley Ray wondered if this was all there was for her. At times her thoughts grew dark and morbid. She wished she had the balls to do what it was she really wanted to do. But she worried about how her family would react, her friends, her fans. She wasn't really really a coward, she was just lost . . .

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Miley Ray spent all of her free time sleeping. Everyone else was too busy with their own lives to notice.
It was early April when Miley Ray started dreaming about her childhood. Specifically Easter Sunday celebrations when she, her father and mother went to her grandparents' home after church services to be with extended family for the day. Miley Ray and her cousins would laugh and run around and play, but especially hunt for Easter eggs.
Miley Ray would smile happily in her sleep, remembering those good times. The dreams stuck with her after waking up. But while awake they only made the young woman even more depressed, knowing those good old times were long gone . . .
One night as the 5'5", 110lb 34B-24-34 blue-eyed beauty was falling asleep she mumbled something know one else could've made out if they'd been there in the bedroom with her.
"I wish my life could be more like those Easters going up . . ."
Not many adults [except for Peter Pan, I met him once] believed in magic anymore. Long, long ago, particularly when superstition reigned supreme, everyone believed in magic. Children still believed wholely, especially when they are very young.
Miley Ray was unique in that regard. Still child-like herself, Miley Ray believed in magic, believed in Santa Claus, believed in the Tooth Fairy, believed in ghosts and monsters. And she believed in the Easter Bunny.
Not all magic came from good people like Glinda, the Witch of the South [I met her a few times too; great body . . .]. There are mischievous creatures also who wield magic.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
But they have no magic unless the one making the wish believes. Oh, Miley Ray Cyrus believed all right. So it gave certain beings the power to grant her wish, but in a malicious way.
Or at least that's what they'd thought . . .

Miley Ray wasn't sure how long she'd slept. All she knew was when she awoke - more precisely when she was awoken - she knew something wasn't right.
First of all the sounds weren't right. It should have been quiet in her bedroom. Second, her bed didn't feel right under her. It was harder, yet in a way soft. Third, it should've been dark in her bedroom, with the shades closed. But even behind Miley Ray's closed eyes she knew it was very bright.
And warm. Very warm. The heat beat down on her pale skin. But it felt nice. It made Miley Ray feel secure, safe. Especially since her bedcovers seemed to be gone.
At first while her brain registered all of those things all Miley Ray wanted to do was go back to sleep. In fact she kind of thought she was still asleep, and that she was dreaming.
But part of her knew better.
Finally she opened her eyes. Miley Ray was laying on her back. There was no ceiling overhead. She was outside. But she had this nagging feeling that wasn't exactly right. She sat up, stretching, and looked around.
Miley Ray was outside all right. But not her outside. First of all she was in the middle of nowhere. She'd been laying in a vast field, hills rising all around her. And second of all, nothing looked right.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
The sky above was pink. The large, puffy clouds moving lazily across the sky were orange. The leaves on the trees were a light blue, the grass a medium blue. The bark on the trees was green.
Roots were sticking up around the base of the trees, and Easter eggs of all colors were growing from them! To Miley Ray, they looked like chicken eggs. But they were actually rabbit eggs.
From behind a thick patch of trees, Miley Ray realized she heard water flowing. Getting up, she made her way to the trees, and pushed her way through them. On the other side was a stream. On the other side of the stream rose another hill.
Miley Ray saw that the water looked normal. She walked to the edge of the stream. The water was perfectly clear. She could see her reflection perfectly.
"Oh, shit!" Miley Ray was gasped. "My hair is fucking pink!"
It was unlike her to swear like that. Miley Ray didn't even realize she had.
Then she laughed.
"It must be a wig!" She said out loud. "It's got to be."
Miley Ray gently tugged on her hair.
"Nope. It's real."
Then she noticed something else in her reflection.
"Shit, oh, wow! I have huge fucking tits!!!"
Indeed she did. Her 34Bs were now 34DDs. They were spilling over the top of an Easter dress she was wearing like she did as a young girl. This one was white with light pink stripes, they went vertical up and down in the front, but horizontal, side-to-side on the sides and back of the just-above-the-knee dress.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 08:44:35 PM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Her legs were encased in pink nylons and she had on pink sneakers that looked like rabbits feet. But none of that mattered right then. She was even moreso interested in her new breasts.
Tugging the dress down her shoulders [revealing that her nylons were a body stocking, she said that off of her shoulder too] she pulled down the front of her dress, exposing her large breasts.
"Fucking, wow!"
As you'd have expected, they were all-natural, not "plastic". Despite their size they were high and firm. Her pinkish-brown areolae had become larger, oval in shape, and her nipple were thick and engorged.
Miley Ray couldn't resist getting hands on with her "new" melons. She hefted them in her hands. Quite heavy, she wasn't used to the weight. They were smooth and cool.to the touch, soft yet firm. Her nipples hardened further.
Satisfied, Miley Ray tucked her titties back into the body stocking and her dress, pulling both back up her shoulders. She looked at her reflection in the water again. She still had doubts that all of this was real.
Kneeling down before the stream, Miley Ray filled her palms with cool water, and splashed her face with it. The cold water was shocking on her skin, but not enough to wake her up.
"Nope, I'm awake," Miley Ray nodded. "This is fucking real then."
Standing up again, she easily leaped over the narrow stream and began to climb the hill on the other side. Once at the top, Miley Ray had sweaty glistening on her forehead and dripping down the back of her neck. The temperature seemed to have risen as she ascended the hill and even moreso when she reached the peak.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2023, 08:58:31 PM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
The hill Miley Ray stood upon seemed to form a U-shape, with her at the bottom of it. At the bottom the hill seemed to be a large valley full of tall grass. It swayed in the light, warm breeze. But off in the distance Miley Ray saw what appeared to be a large cornfield. She brightened up.
"If there's a cornfield, that means there's a farm," Miley Ray thought out loud, "And where there's a farm, there's a farm house and people!"
Miley Ray started making her way carefully down the steep hill. By the time she reached the bottom she was breathing heavy and was sweating even more. She kept tugging at the front of her dress, trying to let air at her sweaty-soaked knockers.
Once she caught a her breath, Miley Ray stepped into the tall grass. It was up to her mid-stomach. She moved forward, the tall grass slowing her down. She had expected the cornfield to seem farther and farther away with each step, like in stories and in the movies. But it never moved, and slowly she got closer and closer to the large cornfield.
Upon reaching it, Miley Ray tore a piece of corn off of the stalk. When she pulled away the silk husk, she saw the corn kernals were a shade of red. Not like blood, but like the red ["Kryptonite," She thought] sun in the strange pink sky here.
Dropping the ear of corn, Miley Ray pushed her way into the cornfield. She felt confident that upon reaching the other side of the tall stalks she'd find a farm. The going wasn't easy, the tall, heavy cornstalks harder to push aside then the tall, blue grass.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
The cornfield wasn't as large as the field of grass had been, but it sure felt like it. Miley Ray was sweating like crazy, especially from her forehead, between and under her large jugs and her ass crack. She was fanning the bottom half of her dress, hoping to get a nice breeze up to her twat.
The only sounds Miley Ray could hear was the crunching of ground debris under her feet, the sounds of cornstalks crushing together as she pushed her way through, and the loud mating noises of nearby male cicadas. Miley Ray had never seen a cicada, but she had imagined how they might look, and didn't care to see what one might look like in this odd world . . .
Miley Ray finally emerged from the cornfield. There was an open space before here, the grass short all the way from left-to-right to the foot of the hills. A few yards away was what she thought was a second cornfield.
Sighing, she walked towards it. Miley Ray found this cornfield bare of any corn. She started to push her way through, the hot sun beating down on her. This cornfield didn't extend as far  as the first one had. When she reached the other side, she noticed there were what appeared to be corn husks attached to the cornstalks there. But they were larger.
Miley Ray pulled one off of a cornstalks and began to shuck it.
What she found inside was not an ear of corn, though it was the same red color. It was a carrot. But it was much larger and smoother than any carrot Miley Ray had ever seen, and she'd seen a lot of carrots!
« Last Edit: April 08, 2023, 08:33:46 AM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
The sight of it Miley Ray found extremely arousing. She'd only had sex once so far, and hadn't really gotten a good look at the guy's cock when they fucked in the dark in the back of her tour bus, nor had she ever seen any vibrators or dildos, or even knew they existed.
But Miley Ray's mostly still innocent mind immediately thought of what she could use the 10" carrot for . . .
Briefly putting down the obscenely large carrot, Miley Ray slipped off the dress, laying it out on the ground. She liked how the pink nylon body stocking looked on her hot body. Then she realized it was fully open in the crotch, not to mention her unshaven cunny was now covered by pink curls instead of her usual brown!
Laying down on her dress, Miley Ray spread her legs, and began rubbing the tip of the carrot against her opening. She started moaning as she became wet. Gently Miley Ray began to push the carrot into her pussy. Unlike a cock [or dildo or vibrator], the carrot of course widened [not to mention it was harder and not as malleable] as Miley Ray pushed it inside of her.
When the thickness got to be too much for Miley Ray, she stopped trying to fit more inside and started pumping it in and out of her [glad the end had a roundness to it and wasn't pointy!]. Miley Ray gasped and groaned, moaned and whimpered, as her body quivered and writhed, her rounded as rolling slightly from side-to-side.
Miley Ray loved how the large carrot felt inside of her. And as she grew wetter and her cunt muscles grew used to its invasion, she was able to take it deeper inside of her. It wasn't long before she was making herself cum on the phallic object, crying out.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2023, 08:55:43 AM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
After her intense orgasm passed and she regained some of her strength, she rolled over on her hands and knees, reached back between her legs and started fucking herself again with the carrot. Miley Ray felt it sinking into her deeper, and the increasing thickness of it made her cum harder the second time.
There would have been a third time too [and a fourth, and a fifth, and . . .], if Miley Ray hadn't been interrupted.
"That's not what we use carrots for!" A male voice sounding somewhat British cried out.
Miley Ray weakly opened her eyes, raised her head and looked up. Standing there in front of her stood a rabbit the size of a basketball player. He looked a lot like Bugs Bunny . . .
"Shit, you're the Easter Bunny, aren't you?!?" Miley Ray blurted out, mouth gaping and eyes wide.
"Yes I am. And that's another thing. No foul language in Easter Land!" He said sharply. "Santa Claus isn't the only one with a Naughty List, you know."
"Easter Land?!?"
"Well, yeah. Santa only hangs out at the North Pole here, so he didn't care that what I called it."
Miley Ray laughed.
"You're fucking kidding, right?"
"That's it!" The Easter Bunny snapped.
He grabbed Miley Ray under the arm and started to pull her to her feet as he snatched the carrot out of her swampy quim. Pussy juices flooded out of her after it. He dragged Miley Ray towards a huge, green throne she hadn't noticed before.
Sitting down, he pulled Miley Ray over his lap, and before she could speak or even think he started spanking her with his large rabbit hands.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2023, 09:31:10 AM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
SMACK!
Miley Ray cried out in surprise. Neither her parents, grandparents or Godmother Dolly had ever spanked growing up.
SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!
She shrieked as he spanked her rounded ass harder and harder, her ass cheeks reddening. Miley Ray squirmed on the Easter Bunny's lap, and began moaning between shrieks. Getting spanked felt good . . .
"Spank me harder! I love how that fucking feels!" She cried out.
He should've been mad at her. But his body was betraying him feeling her warm body squirm against him. And it was a human female, he had never been aroused in human females before! And Miley Ray was about to find out just how aroused he was . . .
Miley Ray curiously started to feel something hard grow out of the Easter Bunny's lap and protrude against her stomach. And she knew it wasn't a carrot!
He knew she could feel his erection to and pushed her off of his lap. Miley Ray quickly sat up and spun around. Her eyes lit up at the sight before her: a large, red cock at least 15" long! She could see his massive, swollen balls covered in gray fur underneath.
"Is that for me?" Miley Ray cooed teasingly.
The Easter Bunny said nothing in reply. The human female knew the truth, but refused to admit to it saying it out loud.
But Miley Ray didn't care. She was salivating just looking at it, and knew exactly what she wanted to do [though she'd never done it before nor innocently had never heard of it.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2023, 09:43:57 AM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Kneeling between. His furry legs, Miley Ray opened her mouth as wide as she could. She slowly started to slip her lips down around the Easter Bunny's turgid cock. It wasn't as bad as she had thought it'd be. It was hard, but not in the way the carrot had been. All she had to do was be careful with her teeth.
Miley Ray loved the musky taste of his cock as it filled her mouth. Having it in her mouth was so arousing. Reaching between her legs she began to play with her hot, dripping pussy. She was hornier since she'd fucked herself with the carrot.
The Easter Bunny gripped the arms of his throne tight. He was afraid of losing it and trying to shove more of his cock into the human female. Females of his kind had a hard enough time with his size, which is why soant mates left him. He loved the warmth of her mouth around his cock. Female rabbits had a hard time getting his cock.past their huge front teeth. But Miley Ray's teeth were easy to get past.
She was moaning around his shaft as she rubbed her cunt harder. Once the head hit the back of her throat, Miley Ray started to move her mouth and tongue up and down his cock. It made her even hornier.
Slowly Miley Ray picked up her pace. The Easter Bunny closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. It'd been a while since he'd last ejaculated, so he was trying to hold back, but it was all to no avail.
She was so good at it despite it being her first time. His leg started shaking as his balls tightened up and his cock swelled up.
"I'm going to -" He started to cry out.
A very heavy blast of rabbit jizz exploded in Miley Ray's mouth. There was so much even though she was instinctively swallowing it oozed from her nose and past his cock from her mouth.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Miley Ray was holding her own as rope after heavy rope expelled from the Easter Bunny's cock. Most of it was going down her throat and out of her mouth by then, allowing her to breath through her nose. But there was so much of it! Miley Ray thought.
He spurt of at least twenty times before the flow petered out, his seed mucking up her upper lip, chin and huge breasts. His cock was still hard, and he was hornier than ever. Pushing her mouth off of his cock, he turned her around and positioned Miley Ray on her hands and knees. Kneeling behind her, cock in hand, the Easter Bunny pressed the hand of his cock against Miley Ray's opening.
Despite his thickness, he started to slide in easily. Miley Ray gritted her teeth as his cock stretched her pussy open more. He must've gotten almost half inside of her before he leaned over her, reaching under and grabbing her titties as he started fucking her.
Because of his size Miley Ray was screaming and shrieking loudly and immediately. The sound carried, a sound the inhabitants of Easter Land were familiar with. No one came running to see what was going on because everything me already knew what was going on.
It didn't take long before Miley Ray was multiorgasming powerfully her whole body quivered and felt like it was about to fall apart. The poor eighteen years old couldn't tell when one set of multiorgasms ended and the next began the way they were ravaging her body.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
The Easter Bunny was loving Miley Ray's pussy. He could've fucked it forever. But he knew he wasn't going to last much longer.
Of course he was sure he couldn't get her pregnant, them being two different species and all. But just to be on the safe side . . .
He slid his cock out of Miley Ray's cunt. She was so out of it she hardly noticed as a flood of her nectar jettisoned out of her. Good thing too. He raised his humongous cock to her other opening. Pressing the head against her sweat-glistening sphincter, he pushed hard.
Several inches slid in easily. Grabbing Miley Ray's narrow waist, he started pumping in and out of her, sinking into her deeper with every thrust.
Miley Ray started to come out of her hazy daze, feeling a great discomfort in her rectum. Imagine if she'd be cognizant when he shoved his cock in it . . . The combination of pain and pleasure had her shrieking again.
That was a new experience for the Easter Bunny, assfucking. The human female must have been rubbing off on him negatively for him to even think of trying such a thing. The walls of her anus felt very different from the walls of her pussy. And when Miley Ray began to orgasm again her rectal muscles rippled along his cock, making him feel light-headed.
The extra tightness off her anal chute finally did him in. His throbbing cock swelled up in her ass - making Miley Ray scream louder than ever in pleasurable pain and lose consciousness - and he cried out as he flooded jizz deeply into her. Rope after hot rope exited his cock and coated her anal passage heavily. He thought he'd never stop cumming.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 09:24:46 AM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
When the Easter Bunny pulled out of Miley Ray - his seed staying deep up her ass - he was pleased he'd gone soft again. He was even more please when he saw her fadt away and finally disappear.
"Good riddance," He said. "Who needs that kind of temptation around all of the time?"

When Miley Ray regained consciousness, she slowly opened her eyes to find herself in complete darkness. She was also facedown in her pillow with her ass up in the air.
"How did I get like this?" She wondered out loud as she sat up.
Then she remembered. And she remembered everything. Excitedly she looked down at her chest. Her excitement quickly burst.
"Dang it!" She said, then sighed. "Oh, well . . ."
Miley Ray got out of bed, opening all of the curtains and letting the wonderful sunlight in. She loved how it felt on her skin as she smiled.
"Had it all been a dream? A wonderful, vivid Easter dream, better than all of my Easters during my childhood?"
Then she burped loudly, tasting the Easter Bunny's jizz on her breath.
"Guess it wasn't a dream," Miley Ray chuckled.
And she had the strangest feeling she had the ability to return there any time she wanted for more adventures.
But for now, Miley Ray's depression seemed to have lifted. She saw all the silver linings, making life worth living again. She thought about that first hill on the other side of the stream back in Easter Land . . .
"All you have to do is make the climb," Miley Ray said out loud.
She gasped, eyes widening. Inspiration came over her, and she saw what she needed to do to move into adulthood. She just had to make the climb . . ." THE END
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 09:38:02 AM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
[Author's Note: This of course was an alternate universe version of Miley Ray Cyrus. The ending alluded to her being inspired to write the song "The Climb". In our universe that song was released early 2009. But clearly in the alternate reality universe Miley Ray hadn't been ready for that inspiration.

Also alluded to at the end of the story, Miley Ray knew she could return to Easter Land, and she might, inviting some of her celebrity friends with her, if the reader interest is there. Thank you for reading my story "It's Wonderful To Be In Easter Land" (the title alluding to several other titles, including strangely It's A Wonderful Life), I hope you all had a great Easter, and hopefully, my Constant Readers, you'll see me again here soon ~ G]
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 09:57:22 AM by GEMINIGUY »