KB - a better class of pervert

News:

The first time I cheated (MFM)

CDAshleyFoxx · 1430

Offline CDAshleyFoxx

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +30/-0
on: April 13, 2023, 04:09:48 AM
This is a fictional story of a young college couple that finds themselves sharing a bed with a friend.

ALL THE STORIES HERE ARE FICTION, UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED. THIS SITE DOES NOT CONDONE UNDER AGE SEX OR CRIMINAL ACTS IN REAL LIFE. You must be 18 or over to read this story. This story is provided for entertainment purposes only.  The author does not condone any sexual activity with persons under 18 in real life, and none of the characters in this story are under the age of 18.

:emot_kiss:

Ash
« Last Edit: April 13, 2023, 01:48:09 PM by MintJulie »

Offline CDAshleyFoxx

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +30/-0
Reply #1 on: April 13, 2023, 04:11:51 AM
Back in the 90’s I was quite a hottie and a closeted wild girl. You wouldn’t have known it by looking at me, but when I got all dolled up, I could break some hearts. Most of the time I didn’t have a whole lot of makeup on, if any, and I didn’t really flaunt my body, even though I had a great build from years of volleyball and cheer. I was a natural beauty, down to earth, and just interested in good times and adventures back then, but I was also raised to be proper and modest, so I was conservatively dressed and behaved myself, despite having a raging libido. I think I was masturbating several times a day back then, despite having a regular boyfriend. I especially needed to settle my urges before ever going out drinking.

In my junior year of college, I was a toned, young colt at twenty-one years old who stood five-six and weighed just a hundred and twenty-five pounds. I still had thick, dark, voluminous hair like I was still a young teen, and I had tan skin from spending hours in the sun. My waist was cinched so tight back then, and my long legs and long, lean arms were so toned. I had a bubble butt from years of athletics along with a perky set of supple D breasts that hung from my petite torso.

I had a really hot boyfriend then who was a few years out of college and almost five years older than me. We had only been dating for three months, but I could see myself going the distance with him. He was perfect; he was totally gorgeous with an amazing six foot tall body and a good sized cock on him. He had an excellent libido, and he was from the right family; he made good money, so he was checking all the right boxes, but I was still young and still wanting to experience life, which is where the story of “the first time I cheated on my husband” begins.

It was a Friday night, and I was feeling frisky after being released onto the weekend having completed a week of school. My then boyfriend (we will call him John) told me that his former roommate and friend was in town, so he figured we could party with him (we will call him Tom). I was down for anything, so I agreed. We ended up meeting up that day, and right away, there was something about his wild and care-free personality that sucked me in. He was a six-five goofball, who didn’t have John’s gorgeous looks or hard body, but he was totally hilarious and the center of the party—high energy and just totally outgoing to the point of seeming arrogant, but I loved it.

Later that night I suggested we go out, so the boys got ready at John’s studio, and I got all dolled up at my sorority house. I showered and shaved, and then I teased my long hair all big and puffy before squeezing myself into a skin tight minidress and pumps. As I was putting on my face and accessorizing my wrists and neck with jewelry, I was noticing how hot and bothered I was getting. I was so distracted all day that I didn’t have any time to take care of business with John or with my pink vibrator. My bald, bare, little pussy was starting to ache between my legs, as I looked at my sexy reflection in the mirror and applied the finishing touches to my face. I looked down at my cleavage, and my nipples were bulging under my dress. I had big nipples like a mother of three, and they were rock hard and stifling in my tight dress. I tried to rub them out, but it was no use. I never wore a bra or panties when I went out, so I consider sliding my fingers between my legs and quickly taking care of business, but then I heard John honking and realized there was no time.

I noticed Tom had his eyes wide and tongue to the floor when I came strutting from the sorority house. My tits were bouncing, as I came dashing down the steps. “Hubba hubba! Don’t you know it is not nice to point,” he said sheepishly, as the street lights highlighted the curves of my body along with my hard nipples. I slid butt first into the front passenger seat where Tom’s hand was waiting, but John gave him an elbow to the chest and told him to sit back down.

We went back to John’s place and met a few more people in our social circle for some drinks. During that time, Tom was being a total riot and living up to his reputation as the class clown. He also had his eyes running up and down my body most of the evening, and it only got worse once he had some alcohol in him. Now, I was normally not one for attention, but I was admittedly feeling his energy, so I made a point to be a little flirtatious and teasing throughout the night, as we took more shots and played drinking games. He would touch my arm here and there. I would need to squeeze past him, and my body would “need” to rub against his. After a few hours, I was feeling even more bothered, so my mind started going, thinking of how big his cock was, and what he was like in bed.

Eventually we all left for the clubs. John’s place was just three or four blocks from downtown, so we went out on foot. Once we got to the clubs and had our first drinks, I pulled John to the dance floor and burned off some sexual energy moving my body to the music and rubbing all up and down John. Tom had no problem finding some random girl to dance with, but he stayed close to us on the dance floor, so we occasionally made contact.

Normally John had a raging hard-on when we danced, and I had to keep his hands from pulling my dress over my ass, but that night, he had partied too hard trying to keep up with Tom’s drinking. It was a little disappointing because I enjoyed teasing him by grinding my ass all up against his cock. At some point Tom’s girl got pulled away by her girlfriends that seemingly were heading out maybe to go to a different club. Before he could move off the dance floor or find someone else, I grabbed him by the wrist and pulled him to us. At first Tom was dancing away from me, as John was tight to the back of my body freaking against my booty, but then I turned around and faced John. Slowly, Tom worked forward, as I inched back with John, and the two boys had me sandwiched on the dance floor. I worked my ass back until I was tucked inside Tom’s hips, and then he made contact and pressed himself into my cheeks. Instantly I was aware of his semi-hard cock that was quickly growing, as I rubbed my ass on his crotch. I had John’s lips locked to mind, so he wasn’t too aware of the Tom’s shaft progressively working its way between my cheeks. I could tell my pussy was really aching bad. For all I knew I probably had a bead of juices running down the inside of my leg. I had enough awareness to to tug down on the side of my dress, as it continuously lifted from our motions. I’m pretty sure a few times my bare as was pressed to his pants that night.

We danced like that for a few blissful songs before I pushed the boys off of me, so we could cool ourselves down with a drink at the bar. In the dark club, as we stood there so crowded waiting for our turn, I could feel John’s hand sliding under my skirt and up along my inner leg. By the motion of his fingers, I could tell he found a bead of my juices. He moved his hand up, and I slightly parted my knees, so he could have better access, as my heart rate skipped up a few beats. I felt his warm digit slide along my pussy, gathering the dewy juices that had collected on the tips of the petals of my vulva. His lubricated finger easily parted my lips, and I gasped and turned to him, blushing, as his finger slid up into my burning hot cunt. My hand moved to his crotch and found his semi-hard cock slightly engorged and less inviting than my wet pussy. He leaned into my ear and said, “I want to fuck you right here.” I smirked, but I knew he was all talk. I started to unzip his fly, and he ripped his soaked fingers from my cunt and pushed my hand away. “Later babe.” I begged him to give it to me know, but I reiterated that we would do it later. I told him no more drinks for him then, but Tom had already ordered another round for the boys, so that statement was pointless.

About an hour later, I could tell John was sloshed, and my feet were starting to kill me, so we left the club. John was so gone that he accidentally tore one of my straps on my dress when he was hanging on my shoulder. I had to unclasp the other strap to tie both around my neck in a knot, so my tits wouldn’t fall out. John had to be draped over the backs of two of his friends who dragged him back home. I got about half way before my ankles were giving out. Ever the gentlemen (sarcasm), Tom offered to carry me the rest of the way. Before I could object, he swept me off my feet and scooped me into his arms. I pulled on my dress to make sure my pussy and ass wasn’t hanging out, as he carried me the rest of the way. John was bigger than me, but Tom made me feel small carrying me so easily. We didn’t talk much; I just laid my head on his chest with my arms wrapped around his neck, as he carried me back to John’s.

When we got back, our friends dragged John upstairs to the loft and dumped him face down on his mattress, while Tom set me back onto the carpet like I was a delicate China-doll. I thanked Tom for saving my ankles, as I kicked off my strappy heals. I thanked our friends, as they bailed. I saw a pitcher of Malibu and an empty shot glass on the kitchen counter. I poured a shot and threw it back saying, “Well, I guess I better put him to bed.” I stumbled upstairs and wrestled with John to get him out of his clothes. I worked him out of his shirt and pants, so he was down to his boxers before getting him to crawl himself up into bed. I was feeling pretty wasted too. Surprisingly, Tom was the most composed, yet I could tell he was struggling to keep himself awake and was ready to crash. “Let me get you all set up,” I said, as I got some blankets for the couch.

John’s studio was big with a king-sized bed tucked in the open, second-story loft and a large living room downstairs. His couch was long, but as I took off the rear cushions and laid out the blankets, I realized Tom was going to be totally hanging off one end. I turned to him with my eyes just barely open. “Do you want to just crash with us upstairs? This is a little ridiculous down here. 

“Naw, it’s okay,” he replied. “I’ll just throw some blankets on the floor. I’ll be good.”

“Shut up,” I retorted. I came around behind him and pushed on his back, pushing him forward in the direction of the stairs. “Get your ass upstairs and into bed. I’m not going to make you sleep on the ground Tom.” (Famous last words) He dragged his feet. “There is plenty of room for all three of us. Go!” His feet broke from the molasses that seemingly were keeping him from moving them, and he climbed the stairs, as I put out the lights. I followed him upstairs, smacking him in the butt, as he playfully stopped, causing me to run my drunk ass into his back. “Move!” I laughed, as I pushed him forward. “Take off your shit, and I’ll be right back.”

I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up, but I was too tired to really do much more than take down my hair and remove my jewelry and broken straps from my dress. As I washed my hands, I became aware of my pussy still aching between my legs. I lifted my dress in the mirror and saw that my lips were still puffy and red, but I was too tired and wasted to do anything about it. I had planned on throwing on one of John’s shirts and boxers, but I was just ready to crash. I turned off the lights and dragged myself to John’s bed to find both of the boys in their boxers and out cold on the bed. I came around to John and tried to push him to the center, but it was no use; he was dead weight, blacked out cold. In the dark, I crawled over John and found a spot between the two boys under the covers. No sooner did I put me head down on the pillow that I passed out.

I don’t know how long I was out, but it was still dark out when my mind pulled me out of my sleep. My mind sharpened around the sound of my own whimpers and subtle moans, tuning into an awareness of my breath getting hot and heavy. As my mind pulled my consciousness out of the depths of my slumber, my sensations sharpened on body and on the hand cupping my bare breast, and then on the finger tips subtly caressing the tip of my erect nipple. As my mind sharpened further, I became aware of the tenderness of my swollen, erect tissue teasingly rubbed by some warm digits. My mind sharpened to full clarity, as I became aware of myself on the bed. Waves of warm, sexual energy was building in my body from the gentle caresses on my sensitive nipples, as a large hand gripped my supple breast, undulating the tissue. I could feel the moisture and aching between my legs that had built in my sleep, and what felt like a drool of my juices running down the crease where my ass meet my leg. I was being spooned, and there was the distinctive shape of a warm, hard cock in boxers pressed against my bare ass.

My minidress had worked itself over my ass and hips and was bunched around my waist. I pushed my ass back against the hard cock, smashing the shaft between my booty, as I stroked the length of it with my cheeks. “Mmmmm baby, you’re getting me all horny,” I whispered, almost forgetting that Tom was in the bed. My mind was still hazy. I cracked my eyes open and had a momentary jolt of adrenaline that tensed my body, as I saw John in the moonlight in front of me and snoring deeply. In that moment, my senses sharpened with all the focus I needed to realize Tom was spooned up behind me with his erection between my cheeks and his hand playing with my tit, but I was also aware enough to hear his breathing in my ear, and I could swear he was still asleep. I turned slightly over my shoulder, and sure enough, Tom was still sleeping. There was no way he was faking it; he was asleep.

For a moment, I considered unwrapping him from my body and pushing him back to the edge of the bed, but he had got me so worked up, and I had already been so worked up from that day, that I found myself unable to pull myself away from him. I had a rock-hard cock pressed to my ass, and I wasn’t about to waste it.

I slowly began to grind my ass back on his cock, and as I did, I was working myself up more and more to the point where I needed something. Against my better judgement, I reached my hand behind my body and found Tom’s cock with my hand, gently squeezing the length of it to gage its size. He was about the same length of John; maybe he was slightly thicker. I really couldn’t tell, but my pussy was aching to be filled, so much so, that I could barely contain my panting and racing heart from breaking through my chest. I hastily found the fly of the boxers and pulled the opening up and over the tip of Tom’s cock. There was a deep satisfaction in wrapping my hand around his hot, throbbing erection. He was clearly uncut, and this was the first time I had experienced a man with an uncut cock, but I was eager to try it out. I pushed my ass back, using my hand to smash his shaft between my cheeks, as I stroked the length of his cock with subtle undulations of my hips.

I couldn’t take it anymore. I looked sharply at John’s eyes deep in slumber, as I pushed Tom’s cock down between my cheeks. My sweaty ass parted, as the head of Tom’s swollen cock worked its way deeper between my crack. The anticipation was building, as I shifted my hips to work the head deeper, pushing it first against my sphincter before pressing the head against my aching vulva. I gasped with excitement, as I shifted my hips again, smearing the tip of his cock between my slippery petals, lathering the head of his cock in my generous secretions before bringing the tip to my hot hole. Tom was still out, but his subconscious must have tuned into the burning hot flesh on the tip of his cock because he began subtly prodding with his cock against the opening of my pussy. I pushed my ass back down on his cock, and several inches slid into my pussy, stretching the aching tissue in a moment of satisfaction like drinking water after walking miles in the dessert. I wanted more. I repositioned my hips because against his pelvis and pressed back against his cock, burying a few more inches of his cock into my pussy.

Without any control, I let out a loud whimpering moan, as Tom’s cock filled my cunt. I clasped my hands over my lips, as if I could pull the sound back into my mouth. John was still passed out. I began moving my hips back and forth, circling my hips on Tom’s cock, as I tried my best not to moan, and in short time, I could tell Tom was stirring. I put my hand over his bear-of-a-hand and clutched it against my breast, so he didn’t release me. I twisted my shoulder and head back over to his face, as he began to come out of his sleep. “Tom, it’s okay. It’ll be okay Tom,” I whispered. He jolted to life and opened his eyes. Despite the fact that he had been all wrapped up on me, he was unaware of his situation up until that moment and clearly was taking a moment to compose himself. I was looking into his eyes, as he stared back in disbelief. I bit my lip, as I blushed, as I continued to undulate my pussy on his cock, smirking at the lust in my loins that I couldn’t contain. I released his hand and pulled his chin closer to my lips. “Come here,” I said, as I kissed him teasingly. I looked back up, and he subtly shook his head in disbelief and concern. “It’s okay. I won’t tell,” I whispered. I moved my hand back to his and squeezed it, so he would grip my breast. “I need it so bad Tom,” I begged, as I contorted my hips. He winced from the pleasure, and I could feel him break his stiffness and slowly start pressing back against my movements. “That’s it,” I moaned. “More….please tom,” I begged like the whore that I was, cheating for the first time in my life (but not the last).

Tom found my mouth again and began kissing me back, swallowing my tongue in his mouth, as he began to stroke his cock back and forth in my hot cunt. I released myself from his mouth and pushed my ass back, leaning forward, so he could bury his cock deep in the core of my pelvis. His fingers found my erect nipples and began to squeeze them between his fingers, and I practically lost it. My back arched, as I was on the verge of cumming. I slipped my fingers between my legs and felt his slippery shaft stretching my cunt, spreading my lips wide, as his cock plunged into my pussy. He was definitely thicker than John. I found my swollen clit, and when I touched it, the ache was unbearable, yet my fingers were locked in position, as I was on the verge of cumming. With a hand on my clit, and another on my mouth, trying to hold back my moans, I begged for more, “Harder baby.” He tugged on my nipple harder, as his restrained thrusts pressed firmly against my ass. “I’m going to cum! I’m going to cum! Mmmmmm, yeahhhh!” A muffled moan came out of my mouth beneath my palm loud enough that Tom cupped his hand over my face, as I squirmed and contorted my torso against his body. He gripped me tight to him, as my hips moved without control on his erection.

My movements and convulsing cunt squeezed his cock out of my pussy, and I could feel his cum instantly running out of my gapping hole and down the crease of my ass and leg. He was still slightly thrusting back and forth where his cock was sliding between my legs and against my vulva, occasionally poking me in my sphincter. I don’t know if I was just drunk or what, but I was still super horny; I came far too quickly and was still really built up, so much so, that I was not only not ready to quit, but I was feeling adventurous. Tom’s cock was mixed up in our juices, and it felt so good sliding between my legs and up against my slippery pussy. My cunt was tingling with pleasure, as my body was processing the waves of euphoria still circulating through my tissue. I reached back over my body and found his cock in my hand. Tom slowly fucked my hand, as I gripped his shaft. I could feel his cock moved back and forth in his forsaken. I moved his cock back to my cunt, as he pushed the head against my slippy pussy. I could tell he wanted more too, but as I worked his head up and down the length of my vulva, I found myself lingering when I wiped his head over my tingling sphincter.

Now I had seen my share of Penthouse and Hustler magazines from my boyfriends to know that not every butthole is the same. Some girls have cute buttholes and some are not so cute. Some are pursed tight and flat, and others are like a perfect, thick ring of muscles. Well, I’ve seen mine in the mirror when I am masturbating with my ass in the air, and I have the latter type of butthole. It is a perfect little ring like a life saver, and as I play with myself, it relaxes some in an inviting way. I had some practice taking myself to orgasm with some backdoor play, but I had never done it with a boy. I always feared what they would get too excited, and I worried how I would be perceived, but all of that was out the window right then.

I was a slut whore, as far as Tom was concerned, and what’s more, he couldn’t fuck the shit out of me with John sleeping in the same bed, so I knew he would have to go easy on me. I didn’t care if Tom thought less of me, so the idea of doing something depraved didn’t matter. Plus, Tom’s uncut cock would probably feel the best while my body was slightly numb from the liquor.

I didn’t think about it much longer. I just moved the head of his cock to my back door and lathered our juices against the puckered tissue. I gripped his shaft, as I pushed my body back against the head of his cock, slowly probing the opening. I could feel my body quickly relaxing around the velvet mushroom tip. The soft head worked into the opening, and I slid my hand down to the base of his shaft, so I could work the head further in. Tom instinctively began to press forward, and I pulled away. “Gentle,” I whispered, and he froze his position. I slowly pressed back and forth, and I could feel my asshole stretching around his shaft, as the head worked further into my anus. “Be gently with me,” I begged, as I looked over my shoulder into his eyes. He nodded, and I leaned out and closed my eyes to kiss him. As our lips met, I pushed my hips back until his head slid through my anus. My lips tensed for a moment, but his mouth softened the tension, as my body acclimated to his girth. With my hand on his hip, I pushed my anus down on his shaft, really stretching it, as his cock slid into my ass. I let out a whimper against his mouth, as I gripped his hip. He pushed forward, and his cock slid deep into his ass before my anus was gripping the base of his cock, almost stuck at the taper end, as if I had a butt plug in my ass.

I took a moment to reposition my hip, moving my ass square with his pelvis and draping my leg over his, before I began to move slowly back and forth. I could feel my virgin anus swelling around the mid girth of his shaft before sliding my tight muscles back down to the base. My ass was much better positioned to be pressed to his pelvis than when he was in my pussy, such that I could also feel his heavy balls pressing against my cheeks. I could tell he was eager to pound me, but his friend just feet away was keeping him restrained. “Be gentle with me,” I begged, as he began stroking his cock back and forth faster. I began to uncontrollably moan, and he brought his palm over my mouth to stifle the noise. I moved his hand off of my mouth and back to my tit, so he could play with my nipples, as I cupped my own mouth, but it was so hard not to want to break out in a loud moan.

I didn’t realize I was going to enjoy getting fucked in the ass so much. It was different than getting fucked in my pussy. The stretch and pressure was far more intense, and yet, his cock was still hitting me in all the right places. I probably would have cum any second, but suddenly John moved, and we both froze, as my heart skipped up a few beats. I considered pushing Tom off of me, but my drunk lust was making me selfishly greedy. John settled back into a deep snore, and I immediately went back to pressing back against Tom’s cock, and he back to stroking his cock in my ass, but then John moved again, as he stirred his hips, looking like he was in discomfort. In his sleep, he kick back some of the blankets, and I could see that he had a hard-on that was pinned in his twisted boxers. We may have only been going out for three months, but part of me loved him and still considered him the one; part of me felt sorry for his torment and guilty of the pleasure I was receiving. Against my better judgement, I reached out for his cock.

Tom froze when I did, but I kind of slapped his hip with disapproval when he paused, so he continued to thrust, just ever more tactfully. I worked John’s cock out of the fly of his boxers and slowly stroked it. I was feeling ever more lustful for another cock in my body, and I could sense the salivation building, as I looked through the dimly lit room at the bead of precum collecting on the tip of his cock. Again, against my better judgement, I leaned forward and put John’s cock in my mouth.

The salty, musky flavor was sweet against my tongue, and my mouth quickly covered his cock in a layer of my lustful saliva. John was beginning to arouse more, and I could feel Tom stopping and distancing himself from me. It seemed like he was pretending to be asleep. I pulled myself forward until Tom’s cock fell out of my ass, and I instantly realized I wanted it back in me, but I had a daring plan. I figured it was now or never. I pulled myself over to John’s side and draped myself over his body. My thigh was pressed against his cock, as I kissed his mouth, trying to bring him to life. He was still so out of it that he could barely kiss me back, but I was craving him too much to leave him alone.

I pulled on his shoulder until he was rolled over onto his side, and then I put his pillow against his back, so he wouldn’t roll back. I moved myself into him, draping my leg over his. I gripped his cock and swiped it all over Tom’s and my juices before moving it to the base of my vulva and sinking his cock into my cunt. I circled my hips around on his cock, stroking the length in my pussy until he was rock hard and fully engorged. I moved my lips to his and kissed, whispering for him to fuck me, but he was only able to whimper some incoherent sounds.

I reached back over my body to Tom and pulled him near. He quickly moved into position behind me. I gripped his cock and moved it to my anus. He repositioned his body and tensed himself forward. With little resistance, his cock slid deep into my ass. I gasped, as I had two healthy, young, hard cocks buried in my body. I began to wiggle about, relishing the sensation of two slick rods gliding in and out of my holes. Tom allowed me to explore the position, something similar to when I was sandwiched between them on the dance floor earlier than night. Tom began thrusting, as I squeezed John’s ass, pulling him into my cunt.

I was enjoying this, but I really wanted more from both of them. I tried to kiss John to wake him up some more, but he was just so blacked out that he was barely able to focus. I reached back and pushed Tom off of me, ripping his cock from my ass. I pulled the pillow out from behind John’s back until he rolled to his back, and I rolled with him. I repositioned myself on top of him and sunk my cunt to the base of John’s cock, moaning with satisfaction. “Mmmmm that’s better,” I said, as I turned to look at Tom with a stupid look on his face. “What are you waiting for,” I whispered at Tom, as I gestured with my eyes to my ass. I was straddling John with my back arched, my knees spread and my gapping sphincter poised to be filled. Tom smirked and moved into position behind me. I could feel him smearing the head of his cock against my hole before he pushed the head in. I rotated my hips into his direction, and he slid his cock into my ass balls deep, which caused me to let out a loud moan. It was enough to stir John, but he didn’t wake. With my tits pressed into John’s pecs and my ass in the air, Tom gripped my hips and pulled me back onto their cocks. It was heavenly like nothing I had ever felt before. I pushed my ass back and forth, and the sensations were unbelievably intense. My body began to shutter. Tom took the lead and began to fuck me. Our motions was causing John’s cock to stroke back and forth in my cunt, which was drooling all down his shaft. He was beginning to stir more, so I kissed him. “It’s okay baby,” I whispered. “I’m just riding your cock. You make me so horny,” which was true, but it was Tom’s cock that was working me to an orgasm. He was squeezing my hips and clutching my ass into his pelvis with firm strokes, crashing my bubble butt against his pelvis. I reached back and gripped Tom’s wrist. I didn’t say anything; I just wanted to touch him and let him know he was giving me such pleasure.

I could feel my orgasm nearing. I put me hands in front of me against the bed board. “Fuck me John,” I moaned, as Tom picked up the pace. Then I felt Tom grunt and cum, and I could feel his cock in detail throbbing and bucking loads of cum into my hole. The extra lubrication and sensation of his spasming cock was taking me over the edge. Without thinking, I called out, “Ohh! Don’t stop Tom! I’m going to cum!” He pulled me down on their cocks hard, and I broke into another orgasm, moaning loud. I quickly covered my mouth, as I continued to moan uncontrollably. My anus and cunt gripped their rods so hard that Tom was pushed out of my ass. I could feel the drips of his cum landing on my cheeks, as his cock bobbed over my ass. Streams of his cum came flowing out of my hole, running down to my cunt and down John’s balls, down my legs, as I just planted myself there in exhaustion.

Tom crawled off of me and slapped my ass, squeezing it with satisfaction before crawling off the bed and heading to the bathroom to clean up. I slowly brought my knees from a spread and lifted my cunt off of John’s cock until his cock fell to his pelvis. It was covered in my white cream and in Tom’s cum. I crawled off of John and kissed his sleeping face and lips. I looked down, and he still had a rock hard cock. I realized he hadn’t cum yet, and I knew what I needed to do for my man. Ever the horny, drunk slut, I lowered my mouth to his cock and began to lick the sweet cum from his shaft and balls. Tom walked back in the room and shook his head in disbelief. “Dam, John is one luck guy to have such a hot slut.” He gathered his clothes and began walking down the steps, but turned around to look back at my mouth wrapped around John’s cock. “Dam. Lucky bastard.” I squinted my eyes in a sarcastic way and smirked at him with John’s cock still in my mouth.

I realized that despite my transgressions, John was lucky, and I planned on making it up to him. I continued to suck on his cock until he busted a huge load in his mouth. Whatever I couldn’t handle, I made sure to clean up with my tongue.

Over the years, I’ve had many, many transgressions through our marriage that he has never known about, but I keep him satisfied and his balls drained, so he is luckier than most men. Tom knew it then, and over the years, I realized it more and more. I just have an insatiable appetite to have all my holes filled, even if it means having a gang bang from time to time. It doesn’t mean I don’t love him and that he isn’t equally happy. What he doesn’t know doesn’t hurt him. What he does know is he has a willing wife that loves to have any one of her holes filled at any time. Lucky him.

The End
Ash

Offline Pornhubby

• POY 2013
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1283/-24
  • Ph.D in Perversity a/k/a_ToeinH2O
Reply #2 on: April 13, 2023, 05:05:57 AM
This is a fictional story of a young college couple that finds themselves sharing a bed with a friend.

Hopefully this story is approved by the powers at be.

Ash

Powers that be only require the new disclaimer.

Giving you a woo.

”You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went.  You can swear and curse the fates.  But when it comes to the end, you have to let go.” — The Curious Case of Benjamin Button