KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Princess Leia's Awakening: A Star Wars Story [ORIGINAL; Fantasy Curious F/M]

GEMINIGUY · 1224

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +510/-59
[Author's Note: Even while I was writing my Easter story, I already was thinking, I need to Post at least one story in May. I didn't know what it would be, nor was I really thinking that far ahead.

The last few days I was thinking about how lots of people always say "May The Fourth Be With You!" this month, because Star Wars: A New Hope premiered May 4, 1977. So I kind of had Star Wars on my mind.

When you think about Star Wars (and you're even a little bit of a perv . . .], you think about Padme Amidala [(and maybe Shmi Skywalker) from the prequel trilogy or Rey from the sequel trilogy. But really, it's Princess Leia every horny Star Wars fan has been whacking off to for over forty-five years now. I know I had a crush on Carrie Fisher as Princess Leia most of my life.

So I knew this story would have to be about Princess Leia. In the original Star Wars, Princess Leia was nineteen. As a teenager she was already a part of the Rebel Alliance. So it gives you an idea that she had to be involved in the Rebellion for many years prior, and what kind of person Leia was from a young age despite being royalty (yes, it wasn't just an honorary title, Leia was really the Princess of Alderaan).

This is set one year before Star Wars: A New Hope. I hope you enjoy the story ~ G]
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 12:06:21 PM by GEMINIGUY »

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Princess Leia's Awakening: A Star Wars Story
by GEMINIGUY (05/2023)
Email: iamgeminiguy at yahoo dot com

[ORIGINAL; Fantasy Exhibitionism
Masturbation Curious
F/M Oral Sex 1st Time]

Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION, LOOSELY BASED ON A FICTIONAL CHARACTER. ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE ENGAGING IN CONSENSUAL SEXUAL ACTIVITY.

Leia - crowned Princess of the planet Alderaan - looked at herself critically in her full-length mirror in the privacy of her bedroom. She had just turned eighteen. The festivities were finally over.
To her, she didn't look any different now that she was an "adult". But she loved what she saw. She may have only been 5'1" tall, but to the people of Alderaan who adored her, she was a giant.
The young woman had long, dark brown hair she loved to wear in varying styles. Her piercing eyes were of the same color. And her body, in smashing shape from all of the antics she got into [since she was a child, Princess Leia had been unable to stay out of mischief - and it'd gotten her in and out of one scrape after another],
The simple, white gown of royalty which she prefered did very little to mask her curvy figure, especially her rounded ass and large, 32DD breasts. There are no bras in outer space, as a "wise" man once stated, so the Princess had put together a little something that lifted her breasts and covered her dark brown areolae. On the latter she had to - her nipples seemed to always stiffen up, especially on one of Alderaan's chilly, rainy days. And when her gown got wet, you saw her areolaes right through it [not to mention that ass of hers and her unshaven vagina].
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 12:06:58 PM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
But she didn't mind. And if she got caught out in the rain there was rarely anyone around to see Leia's goodies. When she was on Alderaan she always dressed in royal gowns. If she was on a Diplomatic mission she'd do the same.
But secretly like her parents, the Princess was part of the Rebel Alliance. She had been for many years. And when she was on a secret Rebellion mission, Leia was dress down in light-colored blouses, pants and high boots. Her breasts and ass were even more noticable in those outfits. Again, Leia didn't care, and the Rebels tended not to stare. They were focused on securing their freedom.
But Princess Leia was not on a secret Rebel Alliance mission or off-world. She was in the relative, boring safety of her bedroom in the Organa Palace. And no one ever bothered her in her bedroom.
No one ever bothered her on the streets of Alderaan. After all, she was royalty. What did royalty have with the common people? Not that Leia was at all like that. She was not like other Princesses on other planets, like that snobbish Princess Vespa from Druidia. Those Druish Princesses, oy!
Leia was down to Earth, and she loved the people. If she was walking the streets she'd greet many of them. Of course they'd mumble a reply, head ducked and scurried on their way. Leia cared about the people, which was why she fought in the Rebellion, for them. She wanted all people all over the galaxy free from the tyranny of the Galatic Empire. And after having met the dreadful Emperor Palpatine once, she had wanted that freedom even more than before.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Leia treasured her alond time. Between her duties as Princess, and her secret missions with the Rebel Alliance, the Princess stayed quite busy. But not that busy that she wasn't able to relax at times.
At times she was glad to be busy all the time. She didn't have to worry about dating. Only as a Princess, it would be more than dating. Growing up Leia had met her share of royalty. Especially Princes. Most were snobs and overbearing bores. When she was ready to marry, the Princess wished she could marry a commoner. Maybe one of those rogues from the Rebel Alliance.
Not that she really thought about marriage. She was only eighteen, and most of her thoughts focused on her parents, her people, and the Rebellion. She was a kind, loving Princess, but also a serious [and quite brilliant] thinker.
When Leia had alone time, she tried not to think of anything. She knew all too well if she dwelled on the problems of the galaxy all of the time she would only drive herself crazy. Clearing her mind and relaxing was the only way to keep her mind sharp and ready for what ever came her way.
Marriage and boys in particular would be a big distraction if Princess Leia had allowed herself to think about them. But she never really did. She'd been serious-minded from a young age. And when puberty hit it never overtook her. It was another thing that never distracted Leia from the greater good.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
The Princess never went through a "boy crazy" phase, never had any sexual thoughts. Her mind was far too occupied by important things, and she trained herself early on to remain focused on those things.
Of course Leia had no idea what she had been missing out on all of that time . . .
What she wasn't missing out on was enough alone time for herself. And it wasn't just in her bedroom she enjoyed it. She had places all over Alderaan she enjoyed spending time in seclusion. Of course there were many places around the Palace itself the Princess could go to, to be alone. There were many gardens and other beautiful places she could visit.
But while the Palace grounds were beautiful and nice to visit, many of Princess Leia's favorite secluded spots were away from the Palace. And since she came and went as she pleased, no one always knew she was gone or all the secret places she would go to. And Leia liked it that way just fine.
There was one special place that the Princess loved. It was a park, in someways a private one. Not just anyone was supposed to go there. There were no one though to keep people out, nor was it surrounded by walls of fences. But the people respected this and didn't set foot on the set aside land.
It was a truly beautiful place to Leia. There were trees and flowers there that she'd found no where else. Narrow paths to explore, benches if she grew tired [which hardly ever happened]. The Princess often explored new paths on the acres and acres of land. But often she had special places she preferred to revisit over and over.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
One of Leia's favorite spots was deep with the park, passing through exotic trees [many imported in from other planets] as the sounds of many birds filled the air. The long, winding path led her to a hidden lagoon. The setting was quite tropical, with palm trees and flowers of all colors of the rainbow.
While the air was on the cool side most of the year on Alderaan, it seemed warm, underground springs fed the lagoon, and the air could even get a bit steamy. Leia loved to breath in the warm steam deep into her lungs.
The spot was very secluded, which was one reason the Princess loved it. Though at any time it was possible a ship could fly overhead and see Leia, not that it had happened, and ships were usually much higher so they wouldn't see a thing actually.
Not that Leia would have cared. She knew she was beautiful - though was never vain about knowing that - and felt beauty should be shared and seen.
In other words, Princess Leia loved to undress at the lagoon [ and other places, many, many other places . . .], and wouldn't have minded if some ship flew low enough to see her in all of her humanoid glory [it wasn't something Leia actually thought about, it was just part of her nature].
And it was quite easy to get naked for Leia, only wearing her flimsy, white gown with a black utility belt around her narrow waist. Off came the belt, then she lifted her gown up and off of her amazing body. There was no better body on Alderaan [Leia got that from her mother].

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Leia would first rush out into the warm waters of the lagoon and dive in, completely immersing herself under the rushing waters. Then she would swim back to shore under the water, marveling at the clearness of the water and the beautiful, clean yellow of the sand below her.
Rising out of the water, skin glistening as it coursed down her skin, looking like some goddess from just about any planet in the galaxy. They all believed in at least one. At that moment, Leia looked a hundred times more beautiful and alluring than she already was . . .

While she may have thought she was alone, the Princess truly wasn't. There was a young man who saw her enter the park. He had seen her enter it many, many times. But Leia had never noticed him. No one really did.
While it was rare for the planet of Alderaan, he was a poor man, from a poor family of one of the smaller settlements. Upon turning eighteen, he left his family to see what life was like outside of it.
He was able the find enough food to get by, had the shelter of groves of trees of the weather was rainy, and his clothing was still in decent shape, though clearly that of a poor person. He was relatively clean, there was a always a stream or some water source he could wash his face from.
He had no education, other than what life taught him and how to work a farm, what he learned from his father. He had nothing to distract himself from the life he was raised in, so unlike Leia his mind was on the things hers never had been. He had been feeling dated on and attracted to girls since puberty. He pretty much masturbated non-stop since then, though had never actually ejaculated, so of course his testicles ached greatly.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2023, 06:47:53 PM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
He was a good-looking enough guy, especially compared to many of the Princes that Leia knew of. They were pretty ugly but too full of themselves to ever think they weren't handsome, and no common people dared to tell them the truth. But he was also shy around girls because he was poor and uneducated, which was part of the reason heostly went unnoticed. Proud, grotesque Princes had the balls to make their presence known so Leia unfortunately couldn't help noticing them when they were around.
The young man knew Leia had to be someone important, but in truth coming from a small backwater town he didn't know who she actually was. All he knew, and all that mattered to him, was that she was more beautiful than any female he had ever seen in all of his life. So the sight of the Princess made him want to masturbate even more.
Over some period of time, he saw Leia from some distance entering the park. But he never dared to approach her and try to talk to her [not knowing she would have been happy to meet him and talk to him, as was her nature]. So he only watched and lusted after her, his lust growing stronger until the day -
Not being educated or from the city, he knew nothing about the park being "unofficially" only for people like Princess Leia. If he had, he would never have decided to enter it. The park was on the edge of the city, and no one was around to see him and possibly stop him from going in.
Which of course the young man did do.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
He had to run to catch up with Leia once she herself had entered the park, but he also didn't want her to see him so he was careful as possible. Fortunately she was in no rush, and it was easy enough to keep track of her in that billowing, white gown, the only thing there white among all the colors of foliage.
It was quite a long walk to get to the hidden lagoon. Not that it felt long to the Princess since she enjoyed the beauty around her and even came upon something new each day. But to the young man it felt like forever, since his only interest was Leia, not the trees, flowers and foliage around him in the narrow path.
But finally he heard the sound of rushing water and instinctively knew he was near her destination. Once he saw where she had arrived, he hid some distance behind, behind some tall, colorful foliage as tall as he was.
He was caught offguard as Princess Leia began to strip naked. The sight of her body took his breath away. And had his manhood rock hard in his pants. But that was quickly out as he started to masturbate.
His eyes stayed looked on her as she moved towards the water and ran into it before diving in. He didn't see her for some time as she was swimming underwater back to shore, but the vision of her naked beauty was stamped into his brain permanently already, so he didn't stop masturbating rapidly.

Now one thing about Leia, she never knew she was adopted, and since it was a secret adoption to protect her as a baby from Palpatine and Vader, no one else around them knew and ever told her. She knew of The Force, but never knew Force-using Sith Lord Darth Vader was her father. She had never even heard the name Skywalker [though she did know of Padme Amidala].

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
If she had known about being the daughter of a Force-user, it wouldn't have surprised Leia. In fact, it would explain why she was Force-sensitive [not that she knew that's what it was]. In all the troubles the Princess had gotten into she always seemed to know how to avoid any real dangers. And it was also why Leia always seemed to know one or both of her [adoptive] parents were nearby.
And as she emerged from the lagoon, firm body dripping sensuously, the water and sunlight serming to form a rainbow around her, that she sensed someone nearby.
Leia smiled. Why? Because she knew there was no danger. And she could sense his great arousal, a sensation she had never felt before but found she enjoyed. The Princess didn't have to look around for him [and she knew clearly the person was a him], Leia sensed exactly where "the disturbance in The Force" was.
The concealment wasn't very concealing. She could see his exposed, large hard cock being masturbated. It made the Princess smile wider as her nipples stiffened and her vagina moistened from something other than water.
"Come here," Leia said, still smiling as she crooked her index finger in the "come hither" sign.
The young man sensed [without The Force] that this young woman was someone quite powerful and he better not try to run. He wasn't necessarily afraid, he just felt the need to listen to her. He even forget he was exposed to her [but she was exposed to him as well anyway]and still masturbating as he came out from behind the foliage and went to Leia.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Leia was enthralled by these new feelings enveloping her. And the sight of his manhood had her rubbing her thighs together hornily.
"Greetings! Welcome to my secret lagoon," The Princess said warmly. "And now that that's out of the way . . .]
What Leia did next involved moreso instinct or woman's intuition than The Force. Dropping to her knees, she removed the young man's hand from his manhood and replaced it with her own. She copied what she had seen him doing for a few moments, before taking his manhood in her mouth.
The Princess moaned as it filled her mouth. It felt soft yet hard to her, and had a salty taste she found she loved. She started twirling her tongue around, making him groan. At the same time she moved her mouth up and down on it, taking it further in her mouth each time.
Once the head hit the back of her throat, Leia moved her mouth up and down on it faster as she sucked harder on it. She could feel it beginning to throb and started to rub herself, her hand quickly getting covered with her nectar. The Princess felt her skin growing warmer, and it wasn't from the sun.
Leia experienced her very first and second orgasms before the young man's manhood started throbbing more violently. And she came a third time as he swelled up in her mouth, grunted and exploded semen out into it.
The taste of his sperm was even tastier to The Princess than his manhood had been, and she seemed to hear a voice in her head telling her to swallow it down quickly. She did, just as the second volley filling her mouth.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2023, 11:50:05 AM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Leia could not believe how much he was cumming. Every time she'd swallow another mouthful, her mouth would get filled again! It felt like he was shooting forever. He actually spurt out at least eighteen times, maybe twenty, having stored it up for so long, unable to ejaculate until then.
As the flow petered out, The Princess slowly slipped her mouth off of the young man's manhood. She saw he was still hard. She smiled gleefully, voices in her head giving her more ideas . . .
Standing up, she told him to undress and lay down. He did as she said, as she had an air of authority about her he dared not challenge. Not to mention he'd thoroughly enjoyed his first orgasm and was hoping it would happen once again.
But instead of crawling between his legs and taking him in her mouth again, he found her straddling him and lowering herself down on him. Grabbing his stiff manhood, Princess Leia squated over it, sliding the head between her hairy vaginal lips as she shivered from the sensations.
Finally she let herself slide down around the head of his manhood, then slam down on it hard. The Princess gritted her teeth, not wanting to reveal her pain, which she had found herself expecting though had known no such thing beforehand.
Leia also seemed to know she had to keep moving up and down on his manhood as she took it in as deep as she could, riding him rapidly. Why? She wasn't sure, but she noticed the pain seem to fade quickly as the pleasure grew greatly.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
At first she rode him easily, arms crossed under her chest without thinking to do it, pushing up her large breasts, making them look even larger. The young man liked that, her breasts one of his favorite features about The Princess.
Her eyes traveled back and forth between her out-thrust breasts, bouncing around somewhat, cradled by her arms, and her hairy vagina, sliding up and down his manhood, leaving a heavy coating of her nectar on its length.
Finally he reached up and around, cupping Leia's firm, rounded ass cheeks. She found she liked that, riding him faster as she gasped and groaned, soon crying out as she convulsed on top of his manhood.
He could feel her hot, wet vagina grower hotter and tighter as Princess Leia's convulsions grew more powerful and she began to shriek, her head thrashing from side-to-side. Then her vaginal walls clamped down around him as her body stiffened and she threw back her head, screaming in intense orgasm.
Leia didn't slow down despite the tidal wave of pleasure slamming into her body. Very slowly her vagina loosened its grip on his manhood as her orgasm passed. But it wasn't long before her body started to build up to another powerful orgasm.
She was soon breathing heavier, her skin growing hotter. By her third orgasm her forehead broke out in sweat, and it quickly ran down her face. By her fourth orgasm The Princess was sweating all over, and not just because of the heat. Some of her energy reserves were starting to flag, and Leia put her hands on his chest for support.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
But she was far from exhaustion. Leia rode him through four more orgasms before collapsing on top of him, whimpering and gasping for breath. Not that she was ready to quit. She wanted more.
The young man realized it was his turn to take charge. Still holding The Princess by her ass, he carefully rolled her over onto to her back and began pumping in and out of her awkwardly but rapidly. Soon he was fucking her much faster and harder than she'd been riding him.
Leia's orgasms came harder, lasted longer, and she was multiorgasming. She screamed and screamed until her throat grew hoarse then screamed some more.
Since he had cum earlier, his body's need to release again wasn't plaguing him. He would last a long, long time before cumming again. Some fifty minutes passed and dozens of multiorgasms for The Princess before he cried out and pumped his seed deep into Leia, filling her to overflowing.
He stayed inside of her after cumming for a long time, and for her part she didn't complain about his weight on top of her. His manhood had softened some after cumming, but after about ten minutes he was rock hard again.
"Can we do it again?" He asked sheepishly, speaking for the first time.
Princess Leia smiled up at him.
"I wouldn't dream of stopping you . . ." She responded.

Meanwhile, somewhere else in the galaxy at around the same time, a young man who looked a lot like The Princess but with a different name had a very powerful, erotic dream, sporting his first erection as a smile spilled across his face . . . THE END