KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Grimm: Tradalind [ORIGINAL; Fantasy Curious Masturbation Voyeurism F/F]

GEMINIGUY · 1277

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +510/-59
[Author's Note: In 2011 I was very happy when NBC premiered Grimm. There was nothing like it on television. It was like The X-Files but without the aliens, just the "Monsters Of The Week".
A lot of fans were angry when it was announced season six would be the final season, not to mention it wouldn't return in the Fall of 2016 but midseason in 2017. Of course I was one of the angriest.

Fast-forward to a few years ago, I got the Peacock app and was disappointed Grimm wasn't in the NBC/USA Network lineup of shows. But about a year or so ago, they finally added it to the Peacock app lineup.
But even better, several months ago COMET TV added Grimm to their weekday lineup at midnight, and later on also weekdays at 3pm but from the beginning. I've been a regularly midnight Grimm viewer (until last night, too tired to get up).

During Grimm's original NBC run, I'd written several Grimm-related stories. I did a story or two about my future wife Adalind Schade (and one about Adalind actress Claire Coffee), a Trubel (Theresa Rubel) story and a Rosalee Calvert alternate universe story.

I very rarely to lesbian stories. But I thought it might be fun to do one involving Trubel and Adalind.
Now about the title. Fans of celebrity relationships in the 21st century have been name-combining. Like Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez, Bennifer. And Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Brangelina. In the Grimm Groups on FB, they call Nick Burkhardt and Adalind Schade Nadalind. I think you understand this story title now. I hope you enjoy my Grimm tale ~ G]

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Grimm: Tradalind
by GEMINGUY (08/2023)
Email: iamgeminiguy at yahoo dot com

[ORIGINAL; Fantasy Supernatural
Masturbation Voyeurism
F/F Oral Sex 1st Time]

Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION, VERY LOOSELY BASED ON ANOTHER WORK OF FICTION AND ITS FICTIONAL CHARACTERS. ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE AND ENGAGING IN CONSENSUAL SEXUAL ACTIVITY.

[This is set in season five, 2015-2016, after Nick moved Adalind and their baby Kelly to the secluded loft to protect them, and Trubel started staying around to watch them when Nick was on the job and/or Wesen-hunting ~ G]

Trubel had always had a, well . . . troubled life. Detective Nick Burkhardt didn't find out he was a Grimm until his early thirties, and then he'd had his aunt Marie and her trailer full of Grimm knowledge to guide him, not to mention added Wesen wisdom from a Blutbad named Monroe [Eddie Monroe].
But Trubel wasn't so lucky. She'd had no one to explain and guide her when she saw her first Wesen when she was young and in Foster Care. Nor did she understand when he had called her a Grimm when she'd defended herself.
As the years went by, she had thought she was going crazy, seeing all these "monsters" no one else was seeing. Thinking she was going crazy, she'd even spent some that me in a mental hospital.
Trubel was a loner, traveling across the United States, getting close to no one, forming no attachments until she'd met Nick, Detective Hank Griffin and Monroe [who was the first to know Trubel was a Grimm], as well as Juliette Silverton and Monroe's girlfriend Rosalee Calvert.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2023, 01:40:33 AM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Trubel was twenty-one when she'd arrived in Portland. So much lost time, she had lost out on so much that most girls would have known by that age.
Well, most girls who were "normal", who weren't Grimm's.
Not that it'd been any easier between then and now knowing she was special, but knowing had helped her adjust quickly, especially with the help of people who really did care about her, people she truly could trust, people who had her back and was more than willing to protect her.
Unlike all those years on the run, which seemed to pass by painfully slowly, the past year and a half seemed to fly by rapidly. So much had happened.
Like the fact that Adalind Schade, who had once been an enemy of Nick and his friends, a powerful, witch-like Wesen known as a Hexenbiest, was now a mother of two, the second of whom was the son of Nick Burkhardt. And it was clear to Trubel that Nick and Adalind were becoming a couple. A Grimm and a Hexenbiest . . . Who would have thought?
Trubel viewed Adalind as a friend. It was clear to everyone concerned that motherhood had taken the evil out of the petite blonde. Not that they completely trusted her, though they did trust her to a point. She had proven herself many times, had been willing to make personal sacrifices most "normal" people or other Wesens would not have.
But more about Adalind later. We were talking about Trubel. She had been through so much before and after coming to Portland, Trubel had grown up so fast. But she had had to. Life on the streets is hard. And you have to harden yourself to survive that.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 01:12:30 PM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Then learning that she was a Grimm was a whole other experience. She'd learned a lot in the past year and a half [now that she a support system], especially about herself.
But that was all just the tip of the iceberg. Trubel had so much more to still learn. Having lost her Foster parents at an early age, not having a mother figure or an trusted adult in her young life, many questions a "normal" girl would have had went unanswered [though Trubel was too busy surviving all those years to concern herself with those things then].
Not that it had changed much since arriving in Portland. Juliette was some kind of a mother/big sister figure, but learning about being a Grimm and doing the duties of a Grimm had kept Trubel too busy to even think about things she had been forced not to be able to think about do to circumstances in her life.
Everything in her life had been non-stop for so, so long. But it was only now, when she was alone in the loft with Adalind and Kelly, especially late at night, alone with her thoughts in the bed in the kitchen/living area [the loft was too small for an actual living room], that those lost questions that had been dormant for so long started to awaken within Trubel.
Not having had a "normal" childhood, "normal" teenage years, "normal" experiences, Trubel had missed out on so much, and on top of that hadn't even realized it. Of course it goes without saying, she had missed out on love.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 01:47:57 PM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
She only starting to realize that she had missed out on love because once she got close to Nick and all of his friends Trubel had begun to experience the love of friends. To an extent, love of family as well, because Nick, Juliette, Monroe and Rosalee were like brothers and sister to her that she had never had, more so Nick, since he was a Grimm like her, and he could relate to her when it came to that aspect of his life.
Having "found love" at this later stage, Trubel found herself needy for it [but who doesn't to one point or another?]. Love made her feel more complete, more confident in herself. In turn Trubel loved herself more [and if you cannot love yourself, it's harder to open yourself up to others and show them love].
But there were other forms of love, as well as other things in life connected to love, that she was starting to realize that were still missing in her life. Those things entered Trubel's thoughts as she lay in bed at night. Spending so much time with Adalind and Kelly is what got her thinking.
Trubel thought about Nick and Adalind as a couple. A couple . . . Monroe and Rosalee. But she wasn't in a couple. Not that she had yet met anyone to be in a couple with.
She also thought about not having been in love with anyone growing up [the words "crush" or "infatuation" were not in her mental vocabulary], more that she had missed out on. No childhood loves, no High School loves.
It saddened Trubel to think on such things, but at the same time she knew those things were in the past, her past, and she should let those things go, and she was able to do that [most of the time].
« Last Edit: August 26, 2023, 02:08:58 PM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
But as for the present...
Trubel wasn't all that upset about not being part of a couple. But she wondered what it was like to be in love with someone who loved you back the same. What did it feel like?
Not that what love felt like was the only thing she thought about. Being around Adalind and baby Kelly made her think about other things, things that had some kind of connection to love.
Kelly was Nick and Adalind's child. Trubel didn't actually believe a stork delivered Kelly to them [especially since Adalind wasn't in Portland when she gave birth...].
She was [street] smart enough to know Kelly was born because Nick and Adalind had sex. Trubel didn't know all of the details. She hadn't stop off at the library to research it or look on the internet. She just basically knew where babies came from [and that babies came into the world from men and women who were not couples and we're not in love, a sad truth].
But she understood that a type of love [or sort of love] led to two people having sex. That was a feeling she didn't have to wonder about [though "lust" was another word not in Trubel's mental vocabulary]. She'd had those feelings lots of times, though she wasn't at all in love. And when you're on the run you tend to not act on certain feelings if it's going to slow you down not to mention Trubel would not have known [color]how[/color] to act on such feelings.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 05:33:22 AM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Trubel found that love and this type of love [lust] were different in that she didn't always have to come across someone that attracted her to feel it. She figured it was some natural body reaction. It could come over her at any time. Her nipples would became erect, her pussy would grow wet and achy.
Those "phantom" sensations were relatively new to Trubel. Feeling it for a person [or even for a Wesen before she knew he or she was a Wesen] wasn't at all new, but just feeling those sensations for no one in particular had only started more recently. And an answer to feeling that way had also occured to her more recently, because she was feeling more comfortable with herself as a person.
Back when Trubel was on the run, seeing those "monsters", thinking she was crazy, all of her thought, were focused on the negative. Even when she saw a guy she found attractive, when she was alone her mind was too preoccupied with all of those negative thoughts for such a thought to have popped into her head.
Another part of the problem, was Trubel had not thought of herself as attractive [she had not learned to love herself yet]. She thought she was too tall, too gangly, too tomboyish to be good-looking.
She was almost 5'9" [almost as tall as leggy blonde Taylor Swift] and weighed about 125lbs. She was femininely built [under jeans, t-shirts, leather jackets] with decent large B-cup breasts and athletic thighs, with much of her weight packed in the back. Trubel's best feature was her very full, wide thick ass.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 05:36:15 AM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
It was mainly her height, her boyish haircut and tough look that gave people the first impression that Trubel was a guy. And she had tended not to give people a chance to have a second impression.
But she slowly changed her opinion once her life had improved. Once Trubel realized no one was really judging her, and she grew more comfortable with herself, learning to love herself, she realized she was very good-looking [though ever now and then she did wish she was shorter and had bigger breasts and a smaller butt . . .].
Once she'd reached that stage, that was when Trubel started having those "phantom" feelings. They'd started when she had been living with Nick and Juliette. But even though she would be alone in the guest bedroom when ideas occurred to her, she didn't feel comfortable acting on them right in the same house.
But something was different about staying in the loft. She thought maybe it was because she had considered Nick and Juliette Silverton [as well as Monroe, Rosalee, Hank and even Sgt. Wu] good people who didn't do things like that, but Adalind was a Hexenbiest, who knew all about doing bad things, even though she was good now.
Not that she was going to doing anything in front of Adalind. More likely under cover of darkness when she knew Adalind was asleep. But most likely in the bathroom, when she took a shower . . .
The funny thing was, Trubel did not see herself as attracted to women [she never had been before] but often she had found herself doing it after watching Adalind before she went to bed.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Adalind was comfortable around Trubel [even though she was a Grimm], and always undressed with the doors to her room open. After all, they were both girls, right?
In fact Adalind would walk around naked for some time before going to bed.
Trubel couldn't help stare at Adalind's body from the cover of darkness. Not that it turned here on. She was envious of the blonde's 5'4", 105lb figure. She didn't even have an ounce of fat on her! Trubel thought jealously.
Adalind sported a very nice pair of large 36Cs with large dark pinkish-brown areolae, a cute, shapely ass, still coltish thighs even after giving birth to two babies and was clearly a nature blonde [the "carpet" matched the "drapes" perfectly].
The tall brunette waited for Adalind to go to bed. Then she crept out of bed and slipped into the bathroom, locking the door. Quietly and quickly she stripped out of her jeans, t-shirt, white socks and basic white bra and panties.
Trubel had been very skinny while out on the run. After Nick and Juliette had her move in, she made up for it by always ravenously. Trubel was always hungry. Now her midsection was not skeletal but filled out, even a little soft which added to her sexiness. Even her boobs bumped up a lot with all the calories and carbs.
But the sexiest thing about Trubel was her thick, black unshaven bush. A thin line of dark hairs ran up from it to the underside of her navel and it spread out some on her inner thighs. Adalind kept her thighs and lower stomach waxed.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Turning on the water, hot, she let the bathroom get steamy before climbing into the shower. The hard spray felt amazing after her long day. Trubel felt her aches and the twists in her overused muscles give away. She allowed herself to enjoy it for a few minutes, leaning against the wall of the shower.
Leaning back, she let the cascade of water hit her decent-sized breasts. This was how it would start. Trubel's focus was always on her breasts, a focal point of the reel ngs she would get. Not the focal point though of course. Trubel was still naive to pleasure, to masturbating. Still, it was fun to watch her. Any excuse to see her naked.
Trubel would cup her breasts, clenching her muscled thighs together, rubbing then together. Then she would start rubbing her breasts, feeling her nipples stiffen. She grunted. The heat increased from between her legs, inside her molten core. She would pinch her nipples, biting her lower lip as she twisted then roughly.
One one went let go of its breast and reach back around her, and smack her thick ass, sticking her nails into it [not that they actually penetrated her skin]. A dirty thrill always went through her on the first smack, a thrill that would make her feel guilty in her innocence, curious about it in varying ways.
Eventually her middle finger would slide into her deep, hairy ass crack, raking up and down it. Again, but this time a wicked thrill overtook her, a part of her dared not to push into her anus. The fear of the unknown [in this case the added pleasure she would receive] had kept her from doing it.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2023, 09:11:39 AM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
It had kept her from doing a lot of things. Which was why Trubel was still a virgin. All of the real sensations of pleasure originated and grew from between her legs, and that scared the fuck out of Trubel.
Still, during those last moments of pleasure, as she enjoyed her usual mild orgasm, Trubel would always dare to throw a hand down between her legs, cup her hairy cunt, and press her middle finger hard against her slit. She bit her lower lip, feeling both excited and ashamed that'd she'd actually touch herself there.
Sighing, she let her hand fall from her nexus, feeling guilty as the euphoria slowly wore away. Trubel leaned into the hot cascade of water once again, letting it wash away all feelings, before finally shutting off the water, drying off and getting dressed.
Adalind would always come out of the bathroom after a shower with her sexy, petite little body wrapped in a barely there towel. Trubel couldn't bring herself to do that. The blonde exuded sexy. Trubel didn't feel sexy at all, and didn't want to be seen - even by Adalind - in just a skimpy towel. No way. Was never going to happen.
Once she emerged from the quickly cooling bathroom, it was dark and completely quiet, both mother and son fast asleep. Slipping into bed, Trubel had no problem falling asleep herself, the rigors of the day - and other things . . . - washed down the shower drain.
And she dreamed, dreams unremembered upon awakening, dreamed of monsters, and of other things that left Trubel upon waking more than a little aroused. Nothing she wasn't used to happening to her. Morning arousal was easier for her to conceal.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Besides, Trubel's appetite was a greater hunger that always trumped everything else, including morning arousal.
Adalind was about nine years older than Trubel. The younger woman saw that as a lifetime of experience compared to herself. And she would not have been wrong. Unlike Trubel, had had a lifetime of experience, all kinds of experiences, like normal girls, as well as experiences normal girls didn't have.
Being a Hexenbiest, the normal rules of society didn't apply to them. They were proud of that, and flaunted it by teaching their children all kinds of pagan and/or perverse things. So even though Trubel had had no real idea, she wasn't wrong thinking Adalind had a lifetime if experiences.
Adalind was a straight arrow. But she knew a thing or two about giving pleasure to a female, and getting it in return, as well as to and from other than just men and women [and I do not mean just demons either].
While she was straight, Adalind could have set Trubel straight, letting her know she was attractive, and the boyishness added to that rathering taking away from it. Not that she had any idea how Trubel felt. I mean, she couldn't read minds [though there were some spells and incantations for that . . .].
But Adalind did have a feeling something was on her mind [other than all the crap they were all going through, the reason Adalind and Kelly were in hiding]. Trubel hadn't seemed herself more and more lately.
"Is something wrong?" Adalind finally brought up late one evening after she had put Kelly to bed.
"Huh, what?" was all Trubel could come up with, caught offguard. "Uhhh, no . . ."
"I may not have been a mom long, and my experiences as a daughter were probably very different than yours would have been, but.the tuition I have tells me there something wrong."
« Last Edit: September 26, 2023, 03:26:58 AM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Trubel's first instinct was to deny Adalind's assertions again. But she realized Adalind knew a lot more than she herself did. She may have been Wesen and not human, but Adalind still had experiences that could make her relate to what the younger woman was dealing with.
"It's . . . not easy to talk about," Trubel admitted.
Adalind smiled reassuringly.
"Trust me. There are a lot of things not easily to talk about," The short blonde answered. "Especially when you've had no one you can trust for a long, long time."
"Tell me about it," Trubel nodded in agreement, feeling so much younger than her years emotionally,while feeling a great relief she had not felt most of her life.
Adalind was glad the younger woman didn't try to hide what was bothering her. She wasn't sure what it was, but what it ended up being was far from what the Hexenbiest would have expected.
"What's it feel like when you feel love?" Trubel blurted out. She immediately felt uncomfortable and realized she hadn't expressed herself right. She shook her head. "No. I mean when you're in love with someone when you think about them how does it feel?"
At first Adalind was taken aback. But then she remembered Trubel wasn't like other women her age. She had lost our on a lot. So when Adalind thought about the question from Trubel's perspective, she couldn't help but smile.
"You don't mean 'love love', you really mean the feelings you get for someone you love when you think about them and touch yourself?"
"Yes!!!" Trubel blurted out.
She immediately realized how she had reacted and blushed. But Trubel was glad the older woman understood.
"Are you talking about masturbation? Haven't you ever done that?" Adalind queried, lowering her vice, finding she didn't want to talk like that around her son, despite his young age.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 05:53:56 AM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
"Well, yeah, I guess. If you mean touching myself. I do that a little in the shower."
It felt strange for Trubel to speak of such things, but now that it was out the subject was easier to talk a out.
Adalind found herself smiling wider, despite the subject not being one for normal, everyday discussion, not to mention the fact that she would be think "male/female" thoughts when it came to arousal. But the thought of Trubel trying to masturbate in the shower Adalind found herself turned on by.
Despite being less than human, Adalind had her share of human desires that had in involved other females growing up and in her College years. While a hard cock was what the short blonde would have preferred, suddenly the idea of playing with the tall brunette really excited her.
"If you want, I can help you out with that, now that Kelly is asleep in the other room," Adalind suggested.
Trubel immediately lit up
"Our secret of course," The blonde added.
"Please," Trubel nodded eagerly.
Adalind couldn't hope but grow wet at that eagerness. It was a predatory reaction Adalind hasn't actually felt before in her life.
"We should take those things off first," Adalind said.
"Huh?" was Trubel's reaction, kind of in a daze that Adalind had agreed to help her, thought having no idea what the blonde would have in mind.
"Your clothes," Adalind cleared up. "It would help you learn if they weren't in the way.
"Oh. Okay," The brunette nodded.
Not that she made any move to undress, which actually pleased Adalind. Moving up to Trubel, Adalind worked the younger woman's under shirt up off of her. Trubel was almost frozen, allowing the petite blonde to do it. Then she allowed Adalind to remove her bra.  Adalind's nipples grew turgid at the sight of Trubels beautiful, darker-nippled breasts.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2023, 06:40:51 AM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
No one had ever seen her breasts before, and Trubel's nipples quickly hardenedand thickened as she saw Adalind gaping at them. She almost forgot to breath.
But the blonde didn't slow down, finding herself wanting to the brunette completely naked. Her arms quickly came down and Adalind's dainty hands undid Trubel's jeans, pulling them down. She was surprised to see the hairs of Trubel's pussy poking around the sides of her underwear. Adalind had never met a female with a pussy as hairy as Trubel's.
Adalind finished pulling down the younger woman's jeans, then her panties, exposing her black-haired cunt. Trubel had never felt so vulnerable before, yet at the same time safe under Adalind's protective gaze. She had never imagined she would ever feel that safe.
Feeling like a whole other person, Adalind pressed Trubel against the wall and leaned her face against her. Though she had one goal in mind then, her first thought was to take in Trubel's womanly, musky scent. She found that she loved the way the tall brunette smelled. She closed her ass, breathingling in deeply.  Trubel didn't realize what Adalind was doing, too caught up in the whole unreal scenario, completely naked with her full ass backed against the wall.
Opening her eyes, Adalind opened her mouth and sucked in one large, dark brown turgid nipple. Trubel moaned, body stiffening. It was the first of many powerful, unexpected pleasures, Trubel would receive from Adalind. They would overshadow the things she had always made herself feel in the shower.
Trubel's eyes closed. She found herself imagining some males mouth on her breast, though no one face came into her mind. But still, she knew it was a feminine mouth wrapped around her breast.
Adalind's hands slid around Trubel, feeling both her scars and smooth skin under her own smooth hands. She marveled around the largeness of the younger woman's ass, so different than her own smallish ass.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Trubel was only getting her breast sucked on, but she had never expected to feel that much . . . Her body felt on fire in Adalind's arms. She had not expected another female could make her feel so amazing . . . She had a passing suspicion it might have had something to do with Adalind being Wesen, particularly her Hexienbiest lifestyle.
Adalind felt like a different person completely. She would not have been able to explain her overpowering desires if asked to. All she knew was she wanted Trubel so badly. She had never wanted a woman as much as she did then.
Switching breasts, Adalind grabbed Trubel's ass roughly, making the tall brunette groan loudly. She felt a strong desire to smack Trubel's ass hard, but didn't want that noise to wake up her son. She did know she wanted more than just the younger woman's breasts . . .
Trubel's body shook and her legs felt weak. Adalind had only by sucking on her nipples gave her several orgasms stronger than anything she had done to herself. The petite brunette had more than her part, but was far from slowing down. Trubel's nipples throbbed violently, and her thighs were coated with her pussy juices heavily.
Adalind could smell Trubel's sex filling her nostrils, making her more wontan. She had never felt so strongly, and part of her wished Nick was there to take her. But the fun she was thinking about Adalind was actually glad he wasn't there for.
She wanted to go further, but there were things Adalind just needed to take care of first before taking things further.
Letting go of Trubel, Adalind took a step back from her, realizing she was breathing heavy.
"Lay down on the cot," She ordered.
"Good idea," Trubel said in almost a daze, slipping off the wall down onto the kitchen cot.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Adalind turned and moved towards the door of the bedroom she shared with Nick and Kelly. Opening it a crack, she began to recite a spell while her eyes turned as black as onyx. Darkness seemed to enose the room, then her returned to normal. Kelly would not hear any noises in the loft until morning.  It was as ifhd were elsewhere, but as usual within reach of the young mother.
Turning back towards Trubel, Adalind began to undress. Trubel had seen Adalind undressed before, but it was different. Adalind was undressing for the younger woman that time. Despite seeing her naked many times, Trubel was seeing the older blonde in new ways.
Once naked, Adalind came to her, dropping to her knees between her legs. Pushing her legs apart, Adalind dived between them and began to lick Trubel's wet pussy. Trubel gasped, growing wetter. Adalind gripped Trubel's ass as her tongue sank deep inside of her, eating her faster. Trubel squeezed her eyes shut, head lolling from side-to-side as she moaned loudly.
Trubel had only touched the outside of her pussy. The feel of Adalind's tongue inside of her made her wish she had penetrated herself. Now that she was receiving greater pleasure, Trubel was addicted. She held Adalind's head to her unshaven pussy as she writhed and convulsed to a powerful orgasm.
The petite blonde's own pussy was swampy wet as Trubel exploded powerfully all over her face. Adalind lapped up as much of Trubel's nectar as she could. She couldn't get enough; nor could Trubel. She made the younger brunette orgasm several times before she pulled her face away.
Adalind had planned on just showing Trubel how to orgasm. But her great arousal had kept evolving that original thought. Until they led her to an even darker place.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Pulling herself away, Adalind climbed to her feet. Wondering why she had stopped, Trubel weakly opened her eyes. She watched as the petite blonde turned, ogling her firm ass as she walked towards the fridge. Opening it, Adalind bent over, her ass looking even more desirable.
The older woman opened the crisper drawer, pulling out a cucumber before shutting it and straightening up. Closing the fridge door, Adalind turned back to Trubel, smiling mischievously. The younger woman shuddered in arousal at her smile as well as the way she handles the cucumber.
Returning to Trubel, Adalind held the vegetable in front of herself like a cock, slowly pretending she was stroking it. The brunette's eyes widened,  trying to imagine what the blonde planned on doing with it . . . The inexperienced Trubel could not have imagined the deviant thoughts running through the other woman's mind.
"It's been a long time since I last tried this," Adalind said huskily.
"Wh - what?" was all Trubel could say in a nervous whisper.
Still holding the cucumber in front of her crotch and smiling, Adalind spoke some kind of incantation that was in a language unknown to Trubel. Slowly the cucumber changed in shape and color. It became a part of the tiny blonde, and took on the shape of a hard cock.
Trubel's eyes widened. She had never seen a cock before, but knew exactly what see was seeing before her.
"Oh. Oh, shit . . ."
Adalind chuckled, heftying her "cock". Thanks to Hexenbiest magic, it was for all intents and purposes a real cock, and Adalind couldn't help becoming aroused just holding it. It throbbed in her delicate hands, beginning to leak precum.
Kneeling between Trubel's wide-open legs, Adalind rubbed the sensitive head up and down the brunette's unshaven pussy. Both women moaned simultaneously. Trubel's wet pussy lubricated the head of Adalind's turgid cock.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Adalind's Wesen friends had greatly enjoyed losing their virginities to the short blonde, mostly because they'd been raised to hurt others, but also believed in the human ideal of Do Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You, as well as What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger.
Now Adalind may have been a changed person, but there was only one way she knew to take a female's virginity, and that was brutally. And Adalind had already crossed over to that Dark Side when she had cast that phallic spell . . .
Cock head between Trubel's pussy lips, Adalind no longer acted by reason, but animal-like instinct. She thrust her cock deep into the younger woman.
Any human female would not have handled the overly rough deflowering. But Trubel was no ordinary human female. And she may not have been Wesen, but she was a Grimm. Not to mention she was caught up in the heat of the moment.
Instead of vast pain, greater flames of pleasure engulfed the tall brunette. She screamed in pleasure, body jerking powerfully, even before Adalind began to pound away at her tight pussy. And even though Adalind's physique wasn't known for its strength, she fucked Trubel with enough to almost instantaneously bring the younger woman to powerful multiorgasm.
Adalind went on to bring Trubel to many orgasms - though only to multiorgasm that one time - as she lasted some twenty minutes [supernaturally spurting into her over twenty-five times] then fucked her again for over an hour before jizzing into the tall brunette heavily for the second time.
The pleasure was too much for both of them, and the collapsed locked together quickly losing consciousness. The exhaustion was so complete neither had any dreams whatsoever, especially not for Trubel which was unusual.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
They both awoke together a few hours later but still night, Adalind's cock softened and laying against Trubel's cum-soaked thigh.
Their sexual adventure was a clear memory for both, but especially for Adalind. She did not regret what had happened, though she was glad she had not caused no permanent damage to Trubel. But because she wasn't the person she once was, Adalind couldn't help thinking heavily on what had happened.
Closing her eyes, she spoke another incantation. Spell undone, her supernatural cock separated from her and returned to its original phallic shape.
Picking up the nectar-covered cucumber, Adalind held it to Trubel's unshaven cooze. She again spoke the foreign words she had spoken earlier. Trubel felt a change immediately, and watched as the cucumber transformed into a hard cock again - but the second time her cock.
Adalind saw the mischievous smile she has given Trubel earlier come across the brunette's face, and she felt a twinge of fear mixed with growing lust. Suddenly Trubel flipped the blonde over on her back, mounting her, her cock rubbing roughly against Adalind's slit.
And Adalind could not wait . . . THE END

[Author's Note: A lot of time passed between when I first started this story and now. I apologize for those who had simply expected a female/female story. That was not how I'd been in originally intended the sex scene. Having Adalind use her witchy powers for her sexual gain was something I thought of more recently, just as having her turn the tables was more last minute as well.
Still, I hope enjoyed "Tradalind" ~ G]