KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Omegle Expectations [ORIGINAL; Age Difference Exhibitionism/Voyeurism]

GEMINIGUY · 1506

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +510/-59
"Uhhh . . . no," I said. It'd taken me a second to realize what she was getting a , and of course I wanted to stay in character. "My parents are away, in fact, they're away a lot. They love to travel."
"Good," Selena said huskily, pressing her huge tits against me as she rubbed my cock harder. "That's really good."
Then she kissed me.
Of course I'd never been kissed before. It caught me offguard, but at the same time I loved it very much. Not as much as her tits against me and her hand stroking my crotch, but still close.
As I relaxed and grew used to it, and started returning Selena's kisses. Dropping her coat [not that she seemed to care], I reached around and grabbed her by her ass cheeks through her tights, kneading them.
Selena moaned in my mouth, grinding her firm body against me. I wanted it to go on forever. At first it seemed like Selena did too. But it wasn't long before she was unbuckling my belt, unbuttoning and unzipping my jeans, pulling them down with my briefs. Selena grabbed my cock bare and started to stroke it up and down awkwardly. Not that I didn't enjoy it!
"It's bigger in person," Selena mumbled between kisses. "So hard and warm, yet soft too. It feels right in my hand . . ."
"Just your hand?" I found myself teasing, feeling bolder as I slipped my hands down inside her tights and undies, groping her smooth ass.
Selena laughed softly, pulling away from me. The look on her face was so new to me, it scared me a little bit aroused me even more . . .
"Not just my hand," She smiled naughtily, reaching down to grab the waistband of her top and pulling it over her head.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2023, 02:06:57 PM by GEMINIGUY »

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Selena wore a large, pink bra, though not large enough to contain her massive, new tits. Dropping her top to the floor, she reached behind herself and unhooked her bra. Soon she was shrugging the straps off of her shoulders, then sliding them down and off of her arms. The cups hugged the lower parts of her tits.
[Author's Note: This image is for visual purposes only ~ G]
Gently pulling the bra cups away, her massive yet very high and firm breasts barely moved. Her areolae were very large, oval-shaped and reddish-brown in color. Her nipples were erect, very long and thick.
I reached out and pinched and gently twisted Selena's nipples. She hissed softly, biting her lower lip.
"Not now," She said playfully swiping my hands away. "Your penis is going to feel just between my huge boobies . . ." Selena said huskily.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 01:25:52 PM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
She led me to the living room, pushing me down on one of the arms of the sofa. Leaning over me, Selena wrapped her massive tits around my long, thick cock. I groaned as it started to ache and throb between those soft, pillow-like titties.
Squeezing them tightly around my cock, Selena began to pump them up and down around my cock. She closed her eyes and moaned, biting her lower lip sexily. She started moving them up and down my cock faster. Her tits were cool at first, but they quicker started to warm up as Selena moaned louder.
I'd always had a thing for teenaged girls, but I also liked them if they were early bloomers. I love them small and petite, but I also love them small and very busty. I had all kinds of fantasies about what I'd do with a huge-tittied teen girl. Of course they would have stayed a fantasy if it hadn't been for Selena. Not that she was underaged, but looking like it was enough for me . . .
Selena's cleavage had gotten sweaty, making the going even faster. My cock was throbbing violently and I was groaning loudly, my head lolling back. Selena was moaning nh and gasping loudly, her titties so hot around my cock.
Of course all of my experience was in jacking off. Not trying to hold back. It never occurred to me at the time to try to or how to even accomplish that. So once my cock was throbbing violently, it wasn't long before it was swelling up between her massive titties. By then there was no turning back . . .
"Oh, yeah . . ." Selena moaned, seeming to sense the inevitable.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
I grunted loudly and my cock exploded heavily between Selena's massive tits. She never slowed her titfucking as I moaned and groaned weakly, shooting rope after rope of my hot goo into Selena's cleavage.
I spurt out fifteen or sixteen times before my balls were [temporarily] drained. It was only because my cock had softened some that Selena stopped moving her massive tits around my cock and slowly rose to her feet.
Selena moaned as she rubbed her titties together. My jizz started to ooze out at the top.of her cleavage. Ducking her head down, she lapped at my leaking loud, moaning her approval at the taste. She pushed her massive rack up so she could get to my cum better and eat it hungrily. Eventually she let go of her tits and scooped out my cream she couldn't get to with her mouth.
"I've been watching a lot of breast sex and semen-eating videos online. It was more fun and better than I'd expected," Selena grinned like the Cheshire cat. "Your semen tastes so good!"
Seeing her go at my jizz in between her massive tits and hearing her talk like that got my cock rock hard again. And I wanted more . . .
Standing up, I took Selena in my arms and started kissing her. She went limp against me and kissed me back passionately, crushing her titties against my chest. My hand ls were in her tights and undies again, groping that tight, teen-like ass of Selena's.
[Author's Note: Again, this image is for visual purposes only ~ G]
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 02:01:06 PM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Selena laughed softly, breathily between kisses.
"So you like my butt?" She asked.
"I love your butt, Selena!"
"Good," She smiled. "I'm glad. Because you can put your penis up it."
"Huh?" I gasped in surprise.
The black-haired singer/actress smiled at me.
"I've been watching butt sex videos too. They look like fun. And even though I'm now twenty, I'm not ready yet to lose my virginity. The hymen-breaking sounds too painful, I'm not ready for that yet."
I knew nothing about hymen-breaking, so I was glad Selena did. I did want to fuck Selena bad, and I'd never thought about assfucking before, but it sounded good to be and if she was willing . . .
"I'd love to try that, Selena," I said. She smiled back at me wider. "Let's go to my bedroom."
"Okay."
Leaving her top and bra behind, she let me lead her to my bedroom and we quickly undressed, her more quickly since she had less on at that point. I gaped at Selena, her body was amazing . . . Selena looked a lot younger than her twenty years, and those titties . . .
Between her coltish thighs she had a really hairy pussy. A thin line of hair ran up from her thick bush to the bottom of her navel.
"Selena . . . You're beautiful . . ."
She blushed, but smiled ear-to-ear.
"Thank you," She said sheepishly.
I went to her and we began to kiss again, our arms slipping around our naked bodies. They were cool against each other. But I knew they'd heat up soon enough . . .
"So now what?" I asked shyly, naively.
"Do you have any Vaseline?" Selena asked.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
I nodded, going over to the nightstand. Opening the top drawer, I pulled out a tub of the petroleum jelly I kept there. Meanwhile, Selena had climbed up on my bed, positioning herself on her knees, bending over.
I went up behind Selena. She reached back and spread open wide her crinkled, brown-eye sphincter.
"Put a lot of Vaseline up inside my butt hole," Selena instructed.
Pulling off the lid, I scooped out a huge dollop of the messy goo with my middle and index fingers and pushed them up Selena's rectum gently.
"Mary, mother of god . . ." She groaned, but not in pain.
I started fingering her anus slowly at first. She moaned and cooed, eyes closed. I slowly picked up speed. Her anal muscles sucked on my fingers, tightening and loosening around them.
Slowly Selena was able to stretch her rectum open wider. A used my other two middle and index fingers to gather more petroleum jelly and insert those fingers up Selena's ass too. She was groaning and gasping, head lolling forward as I fingered and stretched her open more.
"That feels so good . . ." Selena sighed. "I can't wait until I feel your penis inside me next. It's so huge . . . It'll fill up my butt . . ."
"Now?" I asked eagerly.
"Wipe off the Vaseline on your penis first," Selena again instructed.
I pulled my fingers out of her anal chute as she continued to hold her ass open, rubbed the messy goo all over my cock with both hands. Grabbing my cock, I moved up behind Selena,t cock aimed at her sphincter.
I pressed the head against her anus, and gently pushed. We both groaned in unison as it popped in easily. Very slowly I fed my length up Selena's virgin asshole.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Soon I was fully in her.
Wiping my hands on the bed sheets, I grabbed Selena by the waist and slowly sawed in and out of her rectum. Selena was by the supporting herself in her hands, head hanging down as she whimpered softly.
Picking up my pace, she started moaning louder, her body slowly raising in temperature. As I assfucked her faster, I could feel the heat rising from the surface of Selena's skin. I was starting to get hot myself.
Selena's body writhed and shook at first, but was convulsing as I picked up speed. She was crying out but as her convulsions grew more violent she started to shriek, her hair whipping around as her head began to thrash from side-to-side.
Suddenly her body stiffened. Her anus tightened up around my cock. Selena threw back her head and screamed as her pussy started squirting on my balls heavily. Her rectal muscles rippled along my cock, making me gasp.
Selena's orgasm seemed to last a long time. Slowly it ebbed away, as she whimpered and sobbed. I started assfucking her faster, then harder. She cried out. It wasn't long before she was convulsing violently, thrashing and shrieking again, before cumming powerfully around my thrusting cock.
I was surprised that I lasted longer than I'd have thought, as Selena came dozens of times. I lasted just over thirty minutes, maybe a little longer, before my throbbing cock swelled up in her ass, and I cried out, exploding my fiery seed up her ass heavily, rope after rope.
I spurt out another thirteen, fourteen times, before the flow finally petered out again. My cock soften some and slid out of Selena's ass, along with much of my mucky cum.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Selena collapsed on the bed, body shuddering as she whimpered and cooed. I collapsed half on her, our bodies sweaty from our lustful fucking. Slowly, very slowly, our bodies cooed as we cuddled together.
We might have fallen asleep, I don't exactly remember. But we did get up later and shower in the bathroom in my bedroom. We soaped each other up, and it didn't take long for me to get it up again. Selena giggled softly, pushed me on the shower floor and straddled me, impaling her asshole on my cock and fucking herself on me until I came inside of her again, her orgasming many, many times again.
Selena and I anal-fucked many times during her stay, and we also experimented with sixty-nining.
This has gone on for some time now. Selena visits whenever she can and "when my parents are away". So far she hasn't uncovered my secret, she's been satisfied with the way things are, and thinking I'm actually underaged, she wants to keep our sexually relationship "on the down-low".
I don't know how long Selena and I can last, but I'm loving every minute of it, and apparently Selena is too. Hopefully when she's ready I'll be the one to take her actual virginity. But for now, I have no other expectations other than great sex with Selena Gomez. I've learned having expectations can turn out to be not at all what we expect them to be. And sometimes, that's a good thing. A really good thing . . . THE END

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
[Author's Note: Of course not only was this fiction, it was also one of my alternate reality stories. In our reality, Selena Gomez got her massive breast implants when she was thirty, not twenty.
But when I came up with the various angles on this story, I wanted Selena to get her breast implants much sooner in this tale's alternate reality. I mean, it's not like any of this could happen in real life. I doubt it, though there's always a small possibilty of things like these happening. Like meeting someone famous on a social media site like Omegle going incognito.
I've done many Selena Gomez stories, and this is definitely one of my favorites. And Selena will be back in other adventures, there are a lot more Selena Gomez story ideas that I have in mind . . . G]