KB - a better class of pervert

News:

A.K.A. Ghoul Academy [ORIGINAL; Supernatural Interracial Celebrity Fantasy]

GEMINIGUY · 1376

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +510/-59
[Author's Note: Most of September was a bad month for me (must've been under a bad moon . . .) as was the beginning of October. Once things had calmed down and seemingly back to "normal", I was still in a haze. Even though I love love love the Halloween season, Halloween season was far from my mind.

Suddenly it was Monday, October 23rd, and it hit me that I'd (unavoidably) squandered a lot of valuable Halloween season story time! Depending on how long the stories take to write (it's never possible to gauge going into a story), I'm hoping to squeeze in two Halloween-themed stories by All Hallow's Eve (though as I said last year - and had actually hoped to do - I may actually Post more Halloween stories in November and December since the Halloween season (Autumn) doesnt actually end until like December 21st.

A particular celebrity was on my mind the past few days, and I thought I could use her in a Halloween-themed story. I have a few details in mind for the story (as well as I little surprise, say . . . a bonus), but all-in-all I'm not sure what's really going to happen here story-wise. I'm hoping though that you'll enjoy "A.K.A. Ghoul Academy " (and please leave a comment) ~ G]

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
A.K.A. Ghoul Academy
by GEMINIGUY (10/2023)
Email: iamgeminiguy at yahoo dot com

[ORIGINAL; Supernatural Celebrity
M/F Fantasy Rom? Curious
Masturbation Cumshot Oral Sex 1st Time
M/F Interracial Fetish
Titplay Titfuck Cumshot 1st Time Anal Sex]

Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION, LOOSELY BASED ON A REAL PERSON AS WELL AS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER. ALL CHARACTERS IN THIS STORY ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 AND ARE ENGAGING IN CONSENSUAL SEXUAL ACTIVITIES.

[Sleepy Hollow, Los Angeles County, California ~ Fall 2010]

[I'm taking several liberties here (nothing new to my Constant Readers), like moving Sleepy Hollow to California as well as making a fictional television character real unto herself (and not played by an actress, something that I've already l done on another site) ~ G]

Everyone calls me Jim. That's all I can say about myself. Okay, I'll also tell you that I'm twenty years old. Jim is just my nickname. If I told you my real name you would instantly recognize it.
I've been acting since I was five and was lucky to survive that "Child Star Jinx" that cut down so many young actors and actresses. Now I have a hit television series that is one of the highest-rated shows on television.
Like most guys my age, I'm going to College. At first, I lived at home, working weekends and evenings on my show. I just started my Junior year and decided to cut back to weekends and move on Campus to focus more on my classes.
Again, I won't say the name of my University of choice. It's a very private school, for celebrities and children of the elite. It's hidden away in Sleepy Hollow, out in the countryside but well-hidden.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2023, 02:06:27 PM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
It's a very prestigious University, though you most likely haven't heard of it. I hadn't even heard of it myself until early on in my Senior year of High School. Most people haven't heard of Sleepy Hollow either, and if you try to find it you most likely won't. Sometimes I think it has to want to find you, but that's silly, superstitious talk, and I'm in no way superstitious.
Truth be told, I still don't know much about the University. My first two years, I spent as little time as possible there. Most of my classes were in the mornings and early afternoons, so I could leave as early as possible to get to the set of my television show. That was mainly my own fault. I felt that I needed a University education and a degree, no one has pushed me to go. Where I went didn't exactly matter, it was just a means to an end. I'd just heard so many great things about this one that I just had to apply [though I was surprised how quickly I'd been accepted, the first University I'd heard back from, and not that long after I'd sent my.application in.
My classmates had seemed like ordinary students, mostly rich kids, very bright with parents running big businesses or Politicians. They all seemed nice enough though I didn't really make the time to try to acquire any friends those first two years. The curriculum was more difficult than it'd been back in High School but I was up for that challenge. I was enjoying the whole experience as well.
But after my first two years, I felt I needed to focus my on my classwork than on my "day job". So I made arrangements to scale back my time working on my show [which turned out to be easier to do than I'd thought it would be, while maintaining most of my presence I'd been giving to the show, which i by the way I was also Executive Producer of].
I decided to add a few more Extra Credit courses, and I was curious to find out the University had one in Mytholgies & Superstitions. On a whim I took it.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 11:15:11 AM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Right away I started noticing things about the University I'd seemed to miss my first two years. It was as if moving onto the campus was an initiation. Suddenly everyone seemed friendly and wanted to be my friend. Especially in my Dorm.
I'm sure I could've gotten into a Fraternity House. As soon as moved Campus I was quickly inundated with invitations to it seemed like every Frat House. But those "brotherhood" houses weren't my thing. And there was something off about all of them. Or at least most of them [not to mention I started to noticed there was something off about the University itself . . . But more in that coming soon].
No, a Dorm was good enough for me. And I thought I knew Dorms from what I'd seen in movies and read in books. Then again it could be that the dorms here were different. You see, my Dorm house was co-ed. I don't mean there are girls and guys in the same building. I mean I don't just mean that.
I found out each room is assigned to a girl and a guy. No same sex roommates. It boggles the mind. And I'd said that all I'd seen were kids with rich parents and Politician parents. It seemed that once I moved on Campus, all the celebrity kids seemed to "come out of the woodwork".
One I arrived, my Dorm room was empty. I found out it was a possibility that my roommate might not even show up. Freshman and Sophomores always have roommates, but sometimes Juniors and Seniors didn't, because many students drop out in their Junior and Senior years. And this was before I found out there were other celebrities [in Campus but especially] in my Dorm house.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2023, 07:03:24 AM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
I'd left my Dorm room and went out to pick up my books for my Junior year classes. The hallway was brimming with other students coming and going, talking loudly to be heard over the louder music blurring from the open doors of many of the other Dorm rooms. I realized Dorm life was for me at that moment.
Walking across Campus was invigorating in the cooling Autumn weather of early September. As I went to the Campus Book Store and back to my Dorm House, I saw many familiar faces and we were all happy to see each other. I also saw many faces I hadn't seen before.
Some were cute girls who clearly recognized me, blushed with a dazed smile before looking away. I wasn't surprised. I did well with the girls back in High School. Even the ones who hadn't known I was a television star. After all, most celebrities are good-looking, and the girls I slept with thought so. I'm in great shape too, I go jogging every morning, to crunches, push-ups and lift weights.
The reverse was true also. I saw many famous kids on the Campus for the first time, some I was surprised to find attending the University. I knew not all celebrities were as easy-going as their characters on television and in movies, so I was weary to approach my "brethren". But my reputation seemed to have preceded me, and many happily approached me. I ended up starting a lot of new friendships that way.
Once back in my Dorm House and on my floor, I noticed there were few in the hallway and it'd grown a lot quieter. Somewhere down the hallway, someone was blasting "First Time" by Lifehouse. I smiled. I felt at home.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
I walked into my Dorm room, not expecting anyone to be in there. As I stepped over the threshold, a smaller figure [I'm 6'5" myself] walked into me full speed ahead. Of course it meant nothing that me really, but the person was flung back, falling on her [definitely a her] ass with her long, straight platinum-blonde hair falling forward on her face.
The person stayed down on her ass, giggling behind her hair.
"Sorry about that," She said in a thick, Southern accent, which sounded familiar [but really could've been anyone]. "I've been runnin' around like a chicken with my head cut off, bustin' with excitement being here!"
I grinned at her exuberance.
"Let me help you up, roomie," I said, putting out my right hand.
She raised hers to mine. I grasped it.
"Hey, you sound familiar!" The girl said.
Once she was back on her feet, wearing a tight, white t-shirt, tighter blue jeans and cowboy boots, she pushed her hair back off of her face. Her eyes widened.
"Hey, I know you!" She blurted out as I at the same time said "You're Hannah Montana!
Hannah giggled again.
"That's me! And you're in that tv show! The one that's a huge hit!"
I was surprised Hannah knew who I was, pleasantly surprised. I was even more surprised she had time to watch my show.
Just then something about Hannah hit me.
"Wait a minute, not that I'm complaining but shouldn't you be in one of the Freshman Dorms??" I inquired.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2023, 07:23:01 AM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Hannah smiled from ear-to-ear.
"I'm one of those geniuses.i was skipped ahead when I was younger. I was getting tutored at the University level when I was sixteen. After I turned eighteen I found out about this school and really wanted to come!"
She wasn't the only one that really wanted to come.
The Country singer stood at a petite 5'5" and 110lbs. She wore a tight white t-shirt, her bra clearly outlined underneath it, tighter blue jeans and brown cowboy boots. Hannah was very narrow-waisted, with a good-sized ass and really good-sized breasts.
I knew who Hannah Montana was, but not because she was a famous Country singer. Little was known about her. She seemed quite innocent. She appeared in "family-friendly" photoshoots in various magazines over the years, that were still somewhat risque, especially if that was your type. But even hotter were the paparazzi photos of Hannah Montana at beaches around the world in various states of bikini dress.
I couldn't help think how great it would be to share a Dorm room with the one and only Hannah Montana. I wondered if she was really wild, and if her innocence was all just an act. But if her innocence was truly really, it could still be lots and lots of fun for both of us . . .
"This will be my first time on my own'," Hannah admitted shyly. "I've never actually gone to school before, I was always tutored, and with my mama as my Business Manger, she's with me every step of the way on tour: on the tour bus, in my Dressing Room, Backstage . . ."
« Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 06:09:50 AM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
I couldn't help envying Hannah's mother . . . Imagine, being alone with the singer twenty-four/seven . . .
"Of course, my mama spends all her time on the phone, lookin' to make that next big deal, so I'm pretty much all alone."
I'd have felt bad for the girl, if I hadn't been so horny for her. Of course I was a perfect gentleman. As they say you only get one chance to make a good impression. I wasn't going to scare Hannah Montana off on the day we met.
Not that I should've been worried about any of that. The look on her face when I talked to her or she talked to me, that starryeyed look, the way she hung on my every word, I don't think I could have scared her off if I'd tried. At the very least, Hannah was infatuated with me. Things could get very interesting.
Of course things did get very interesting, in other ways too. Especially in my Mythologies & Superstitious class. It was one of my fullest classes, and it was also full of actors and actresses. It turned out Shakespeare actors weren't the only actors who were superstitious . . .
I made a lot of friends that class, and I learned a lot on the subject from more then just the Professor. In a way it was kind of funny, learning how superstitious people still were in 2010, but especially how superstitious my brethren were.
But was more interesting was how after a while I found there were a lot of superstitions connected to the University. And I didn't learn that just from from that class and the students in it. I found I could ask anyone and they were all willing to discuss the legends. In fact there was a nickname for our University: Ghoul Academy.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2023, 10:28:09 AM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
The stories went back hundreds of years. And they spread to the small backwater town our University was built in. I started leaving the Campus and going into Sleepy Hollow, and it wasn't difficult to get the older, longtime residents to spill the beans about the legends surrounding the University and the town.
Sleepy Hollow was only a little older than "Ghoul Academy". It seemed that in the late 1700s years before the infamous witchcraft trials took place, large religious wagon trains headed West. That was long before the White man became hated by the Native Americans, so they were one thing the wagon trains hadn't had to deal with.
And strangely enough nothing else befell the travelers. No shortages of food, no sickness, no mass deaths. The travelers who of course who religious, believed God had protected them in their journey and safely led them to land that would called California which at the time was highly populated by Mexicans.
But I learned from my invstigations that they were under the protection of someone [or something] else entirely. The true practicers of witchcraft were forewarned of the coming Salem Witch Trials. So they left before religious leaders had even started to get suspicious [or paranoid depending on who you talk to].
The worshipers of Satan were secretly making sacrifices for protection, and that was supposedly the reason the travelers traversed the country safely and had no troubles with the Mexicans upon arrival in the far West. Not to mention they were led to land that the Mexicans feared and wouldn't use, want or dispute over.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
The religious travelers built small towns in the wilderness and gave them names. Of course one of them was Sleepy Hollow. The witches set up a coven in the thick Western Woods, and slowly that land became poisoned, more in a spiritual, evil way.
The witches were mostly gone, dead or spread throughout the West moving North to what would eventually become Oregon and Washington.
Time passed and the Cowboys spread through what became the Old West. Easterners followed. They discovered Sleepy Hollow, especially the Western Woods, and built what students secretly would now call Ghoul Academy.
Not everyone knows or will discuss Sleepy Hollow and the University's past. Not the younger residents of Sleepy Hollow, nor the faculty of the University. But that doesn't bother me. There is enough evidence throughout Sleepy Hollow and enough strange going-ons on the Campus itself that makes myself and all the other students believers.
Another student of my Mythologies & Superstitions class that is equally interested in the "haunted history" of Ghoul Academy is someone who runs in the same circles of friends as me, but we were far from being friends. She was Camille Winbush, a Black actress you may remember from The Bernie Mac Show who played Bernie's annoying niece Vanessa "Nessa" Thompkins.
I never thought much of her, wasn't a fan, and my interactions with her in class prved she was as annoying in person as she was as Nessa. She held the same opinion of myself it seemed.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Neither of us got along, but it always seemed like we couldn't stay apart and we couldn't not disagree about something. If I didn't enjoy my Mythologies & Superstitious class as much as I did the whole would be downright annoying!
Of course I'd eventually be back in my own Dorm room, and there was Hannah. Unlike Camille, the Country singer was always happy to see me and I was even happier to see and spend time with her. She'd always come and sit right next to me on my bed.
Hannah started closing and locking our door before coming and sitting on my bed. She never said why, and I didn't mind or care. Nothing much happened at first, and we rarely got interrupted.
But sooner or later Hannah's hand ended up on my leg casually. Again, I never said or did anything, I just let it happen. I had my own phone in our Dorm room, but in rarely got calls. Somehow Hannah's mother got ahold of the number and the only interruptions were her occasional calls. Until Hannah got an answering machine and turned off the ringer when she closed and locked the door.
It kind of reminded me of home. Just kind of. I'd have some go over to "study". But it quickly would turn into a make-out session and sooner or later our clothes would be everywhere and we'd be either on the bed, on the floor or on my desk fucking like rabbits.
In the Dorm though, it was just Hannah and me really studying it seemed, her side pressed against my side, her hand on my thigh as she'd look up at me and talked "seriously". She was very much a Country girl, didn't wear perfume but always smelling really good.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2023, 06:29:57 AM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
It'd been too long since I'd last been with a girl. All the girls I'd been with were hot, but to be honest none were as hot as Hannah, none could compare to her.
Hannah was wearing a denim skirt that showed off her coltish thighs, along with a tight sweater with the University logo. Her large C-cups begged to be fondled and sucked on, just as her thighs seemed to beg to be molested.
I knew better. Hannah really was an innocent girl. But was I reading her vibes right? Was sure curious and were her signals saying to make a move? My hormones were getting in the way of me knowing if I should or shouldn't "take her for a ride".
Hannah's body felt so warm against mine, and her petite hand seemed to be burning a hole through my jeans. My cock was rock hard, but fortunately I wore my shirt untucked, covering my indecency.
Add in the way Hannah was looking up at me, her eyes seeming to beg, the softness of her voice, I felt feverish and hornier than I'd ever felt before. It was all too much for me.
I was confused as Hell, but deep down a part of me was saying Don't take advantage of the innocent Country girl. Boy, did I want to take advantage of Hannah. I needed to take advantage of her, I wanted her bad.
Throwing caution to the wind, sure I'd regret it later, I slid my arm around the little blonde, grabbed on me of her firm breasts through her sweater, pulling her to me as I leaned down to kiss her ravenously.
Luck was on my side. Hannah didn't pulled away and scream rape.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Dropping the book she was telling me about, Hannah threw one arm around me as the other pushed up under my shirt and grabbed my cock obscenely tenting my jeans. I groaned and briefly saw stars.
We were pulling off each other's clothes, there was no hesitation on either's behalf. I had more clothes off than Hannah, her short, tight denim skirt up around her waist, her simple, white cotton underwear around the ankle of one of her boots as I rubbed Hannah's unshaven, wet pussy hard and she jerked my throbbing cock just as hard. She wantonly shoved her cunt up against my hand, her pussy a swamp by then.
I wanted to shove my cock up her pussy right then, and it was clear that Hannah wanted me too as well. But I couldn't. At least, not yet.
Breaking our kiss, I pushed her gently down onto the bed. I lowered myself to the floor as I brought my mouth between Hannah's coltish thighs. Heat rose from her virgin pussy as her heavy breathing filled my ears.
My mouth locked on her sweet pussy and she stifled a gasp, her body jumping violently as she bit her lower lip. My tongue pierced her cunt lips, the heat coming from her more greater inside.
My tongue blitzed the walls of Hannah's pussy rapidly. She whimpered and convulsed crazily, her pussy spitting out its nectar heavily. Her head fell back as she thrust her hips up off of the bed, slamming her pussy against my mouth, my tongue delving deeply inside of her.
"Yesssss . . ." Hannah moaned. "This is what I've always wanted . . . What I've always dreamed of, imagined . . . Teach me everything . . ."

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
I was starting to get a cramp in one leg, so I stood, leaning over her pussy sideways as I continued to eat Hannah. Moaning, she grabbed my cock and started jacking me hard.and awkwardly once again.
I was already hard and throbbing of course, balls aching. It wasn't long before my cock swelled up in Hannah's petite hand, and exploded all over one her thigh. Rope after rope erupted out of me, heavily coating her. I spurt out twelve or thirteen times before the flow finally petered out, though I stayed hard in her hand.
Both of us having cum, it calmed us down so that we realized what we were doing. Not that we regretted any of it. We'd finally broken the ice, we just felt that was enough our first time together. Plus Hannah opted and a shower after I sullied her leg up. One thing about our Dorm house, showers were not co-ed.
That night for the first time my dreams were strange, though mostly unremembered. I felt like I was being watched in my sleep, and I thought I heard heavy breathing. I immediately woke up to the blackness of the Dorm room. At first the room was silent, and nothing seemed to peer at me through the darkness . . .
As my eyes adjusted, I saw Hannah sleeping in her bed across the room on her back, her breaths emerging from her lungs softly. I lay on my back, staring up at the ceiling. The feeling of another presence close by me slowly departed, and I started to drift back off to sleep.
But still . . .
« Last Edit: November 11, 2023, 09:47:15 AM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Things got interesting - as well as weird! - as the days passed and surprisingly grew colder. The weather reports showed the rest of California pulling in much higher temperatures even as we moved into October. The Campus was cold and windy, everyone bundled up in their Winter clothing as they traversed the large Campus from one end to the other.
Hannah and I continued her education. It was slow-going though. For some reason , we it seemed to want to masturbate each other, though Hannah eagerly would discuss taking things further. And after I'd cum once, I found neither of us wanted to do more in a given evening, even though I'd stay hard and physically ready for more. The sensation that I [we] were being watched never dissipated . . .
To be honest, I started feeling that there wasn't only a presence in our Dorm room; I felt the whole Campus was haunted by ghost from the past or possibly otherworldly creatures, which for me would account for how cold everything was. The cold air seemed to.permeate all the old buildings, despite the "modern" heating system underneath the buildings.
But no matter what was going on, I looked forward to my Mythologies & Superstitions class. I found the material studied intriguing and it stayed in my head. The discussions I'd have with others on the subject with other classmates were equally fascinating. There were many stories and beliefs, but no one seemed to know the facts behind the stories behind Ghoul Academy.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2023, 12:03:48 PM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
No one talked about, or at least no one else noticed - what was happening on Campus. If anyone else felt a presence in their Dorm room no one mentioned it, nor did anyone think the weather was out of the ordinary. Neither did Hannah [not that we talked at all about supernatural subjects].
It seemed like only I noticed what was going on, and it seemed it interested me more than it did anyone else. But I couldn't help wanting to know what was going on. I mean was something worse going to happen? We were here all of the time, were we being affected without realizing it? I couldn't help worrying about it. I was sure something was going to happen, something bad, and something soon . . .

One Friday in my Mythologies & Superstitions class, one of my classmates told me after classes several of them were going to check out the old rooms under the school. Another ther student's father was a custodian, they'd nabbed the keys and made copies of the them.
I was invited to join and I jumped at the chance. I had a short afternoon schedule that day, so I went into Sleepy Hollow [which was still cold but nowhere near as cold as it was on  Campus] to buy a large, durable heavy duty flashlight and extra batteries [you never know . .
.]. I expected Hannah to be in our Dorm room but she wasn't around. So I left her note letting her know I'd be late.
It was only six in the evening but pitch black outside. The air felt heavy all around me. I can't explain it, but it felt like . . . it felt like death. The feeling only intensified until I made it to the main building and slipped inside. Making my way downstairs, I found a good-sized group waiting, Camille Winbush among them.