KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Waking Up To Lust [ORIGINAL; Father/daughter Hand Job 1st Time]  (Read 1803 times)
Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 162

« on: November 15, 2010, 10:55:57 PM »

I was having THE hottest dream when i woke with a start... Let me tell you a little about myself first: I'm a 36 year old male married to a 44 year old woman [i've always had a thing for mature women; i still do], we have 3 children; Stacey is 14, Hilary is 11, and Marky is 5. I work as a forest ranger and i love what i do. It's just a bonus when all the families come visit with the mature, busty wives/mothers [another interest of mine; my wife is a slim-n-stacked 39EE brunette]. And my wife wonders why i'm always up for it... Unfortunately, she's not always up for it. She has been having some health problems as of late, and has had to take a prescription sleep aid to be able to get sleep some nights. Like tonight... I knew i wasn't getting any pussy tonight [and my wife was already out cold when i climbed into our bed], but that didn't stop my cock from being rock hard [and i'd jerked 3 times that evening, in fact just now in the shower]. I couldn't fall asleep right off with my balls aching like they were.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant
Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 162

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 11:14:54 PM »

I had to visualize my wrinkled up old grandmother before my hard on subsided & i drifted off to sleep. As i said before, i was having THE hottest dream: I was alone in a bedroom i didn't recognize with Raquel Welch, an ultimate mature, busty woman... I was laying atop a black silk sheeted round bed; my 9 inch cock ready for action. Raquel was locking the bedroom door behind her, a sly look on her late 60s but younger looking face; she wore all red: a large lacy red bra, tight red corset that showed off her hourglass figure, red garter belt & lace-topped stockings, & seethru red lace thong panties [baring Raquel's thick-pubed thatch]. She seductively slid out of her red bra like butter, revealing her brown-nippled [italian?] tits. Her panties were slid off the same way. She swayed over to the bed, crawled onto it & up my naked body. Raquel straddled my balls, her wet pussy dripping all over them, & she began to stroke my cock, dripping with precum, preparing to sink her mature, hairy pussy down around it...

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 162

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2010, 11:30:11 PM »

That's when i woke with a start. Gone was Raquel Welch. She was replaced by Hilary... My own daughter! Hilary was straddling my body, she had thrown my covers to the side & extracted my cock from my boxers. She was stroking it in a most amateurish way, which didn't stop it from leaking precum in unusual amounts for me. Not that i even leak precum very often. I'd never thought of Hilary in a sexual way. She hadn't even developed curves yet. If she had a butt yet i hadn't noticed but admittedly i had not been looking. But under her babydoll nightie i could see her decent-sized tits bouncing around from her efforts. I knew my wife had bought Hilary her first bra 2 years ago but i hadn't noticed her tits [again, i had not been looking] until now. I was so filled with lust, but Hilary was still my daughter. Thank goodness my wife had taken those sleeping pills tonight, i thought  as i threw a quick glance her way as i sat up. She was laying on her side facing away. "What do you think your doing, young lady?"

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 162

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 12:19:14 AM »

I asked Hilary in a harsh whisper. "Chelsea had just texted me and told me she played with a boy's penis, it got all hard then just before she finished playing with it, something amazing happened. I texted back 'What? What?' but Chelsea never replied even thought i waited and waited. I had to know what happened so..." Hilary looked at me tentatively. "You might have woken up your mother. Climb off me and we'll finish somewhere else." Hilary nodded and carefully climbed off me and the bed. I got up and she held my cock smilingly as she led me across the room and out into the hall. Hilary closed the door behind us and started stroking my cock again. I put my hand on hers to stop her. "Wait," I whispered. "First of all you don't want Stacey or Marky to see us, do you?" Hilary blushed. She giggled and shook her head no. "Then let's go to your room." She nodded and led me by the cock down the hall. My daughter turned on her bedroom light and pushed opened her door. We went in and she locked it behind us.

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 162

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 12:35:38 AM »

Hilary looked up at me eagerly. "Now i think you'll want to undress." "Why?" She asked. "You'll find out if you really want to see what happens when you finish playing with my cock." Hilary nodded & pulled her nightie over her head. She had on a white bra & matching panties, both cotton. She unhooked her bra with ease & slipped it off. Hilary's nipples were reddish-brown & sticking out hard surrounded by medium-sized areolaes that were somewhat oval-shaped. She slid her panties down her coltish legs, revealing a thick bush of brown curls that surprised me for her age. When she stepped out of her panties she looked up at me again & saw me staring. "What's wrong, daddy?" Hilary asked. I smiled and said. "Nothing. I was just admiring your beautiful body, sweetie." Hilary blushed darkly but gave me a big smile. "Thank you!" She hugged me tight, her C-cups crushed against my belly. She looked up at me again. "Sit on the edge of your bed." Hilary did. I stood in front of her&put her hand back on my throbbing cock.

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 162

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2010, 12:49:10 AM »

I showed her the proper way to stroke a cock and soon Hilary was jerking me off like a japanese masseuse giving me a 'happy ending'. Hilary grew more confident and more bold as she stroked me. In less than 10 minutes i felt my jizz churning in my balls. "Get ready, sweetie... It's about to happen... "I grunted and my first blast of jizz got her right on the cheek. The second hit Hilary on the lips and i noticed her slip her little tongue out and taste it. The third blast caught her on the chin. Fourth her throat. The next 2 right between her tits. 2 more on her belly and the rest dribbled down her hand. I grabbed some tissues from the box next to her bed to clean her up with. I caught Hilary licking more of my jizz off her lips. My cock had stayed hard, i was still horny, but seeing my own daughter eating my jizz filled me with lust for her. I told her it was my turn for fun. "Okay, daddy!" I told her to get on her hands and knees on her bed. Hilary did. I got up behind and moved her knees apart.   

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 162

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2010, 01:07:03 AM »

I touched Hilary's pussy & was surprised to find it soaking wet! I was glad because i needed it to be. I took hold of my huge cock&guided it to her slit. I slid the head along my daughter's hairy hole. She moaned. "Oh, daddy, that feels good..." I kept doing that until the head popped in, making Hilary gasp. Her tight preteen pussy squeezed the head of my cock. I groaned & rubbed her shoulders&told to relax. Soon her pussy loosened a little & a slowly slid forward. I got an inch or 2 more in then stopped. I waited for Hilary to relax some more then slid forward again. It took at least 5 minutes to get up to her cherry & i still only had 4" in her. I pulled back & started sawing in & out of Hilary slowly. She began to moan. "Ohhh... D - daddy... Ohhh... Feels so g - good, daddy... Daddy..." I pumped her a little faster & her breathing grew louder. I reached down under her & cupped her full tits as i pumped harder. "D - d - daddy..." Hilary groaned before burying her head in her pillow & screaming in orgasm.

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 162

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2010, 01:13:43 AM »

I slowed forward and busted through Hilary's cherry but she was still too tight to go much beyond that. I fucked her as deep as i could and see came almost continuously. Even though my daughter's pussy was tight as lasted another 10 minutes before i shot my jizz deep inside of her. I laid against her back catching my breath. "Oh, daddy," Hilary moaned, breathing heavy. "That was so good! Can we do it again?" Smiling, i said "Of course, sweetie. I love you." Hilary cooed. "I love you, daddy!" And i slowly started sliding in and out of my daughter once more... THE END

redhatlover
Freakishly Strange

Fame 197

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2010, 02:37:22 AM »

End it now?  She wants more, and so do I.  I think a part II would be in order-RHL

I am like Charlie the Tuna.  I don't want women with good taste, I want women who taste good.
Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 162

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2010, 05:12:02 AM »

Use or imagination. Or feel free to write a sequel. Just as long as you credit me at the beginning. Wink

Donnie
Degenerate

Fame 14

Ride on..

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2010, 06:25:53 AM »

Great story. 

Beer is proof that God loves us and want’s us to be happy

1st BN, 75th Inf, 2nd P, 2 SQ. 

Sua Sponte
Geminiguy