KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Weirdest question you were ever asked on a job interview

Guest · 1007

Bexy

"Answer yes or no. People with dirty fingernails disgust you."

(answered thruthfully that it depends. For example, mechanics can wash their hands 20 times a day, it's impossible for them to get it clean, so in that case I don't care. Didn't get the job LOL)

"You are here to work?"

(old stuffy company hadn't seen a young woman since the turn of the century I think LOL)

Offline Redeye

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-3
Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 02:28:35 PM
"Do you want a job, or do you want to work?"  The implication being that one was incorrect.

Logical fallacies are annoying, logical phalluses....well they're just dicks

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1611/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 02:44:04 PM
For a job promotion interview:  How many children do you have?  Answer: 3.  Isn't it about time you start using rubbers?    :emot_weird:

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline Texmale

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 04:50:49 PM
Interview for Computer data job  What is the difference betweent and OS and program i was the only one out of 7 that got it right    lol

Offline buddyChrist

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +160/-28
Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 05:06:03 PM
Interview for Computer data job  What is the difference betweent and OS and program i was the only one out of 7 that got it right    lol

Heh, that is also a loaded question. An OS is a program. A better way for them to have phrased that question might have been "what is the difference between an operating system and an application"
Then again, I am in that world, and when talking to people outside of it, you sometimes need to be very anal about what is said, just to make sure that you are providing exactly what they want.
Anyhow, once I was asked "How would you repair the Northbridge on a PC?"
Uh, at the time, you just replaced the motherboard. I responded with "Why would you want to do repairs at the component level on a motherboard?"
Later, I figured I messed up making them think I was lazy, turns out they wanted efficient, and effective as the told me when they offered me the job.

Haiku:
Five syllables here,
Seven more syllables here,
Are you happy now?

Offline MOUNTain MAN

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-1
Reply #5 on: November 16, 2010, 10:54:28 PM
'Frade my thinking would run along the line of:
"Sir, please reply correctly to the following questions."
If I should be lucky enough to answer correctly the questions, my responce to them:
"Congratulations sir, we have a job for you!" 

My reply would be  "Shove it!   I was looking for a job, not a gauntlet."

Know the difference between a good fuck and a bad rape?                      Her cooperation!

DrRick947

Reply #6 on: November 17, 2010, 10:51:07 AM
My weirdest interview was for a senior executive position in an insurance company, the US subsidiary of a Swiss insurer.  I already had a job but this one would have doubled my pay so I was interested.

The first day involved an interview with a headhunter.  That day focused mainly on my education and experience, the company’s strategy and organization, and my views on prospects for the business.  I must have been acceptable because I was invited for a second interview.

The second round involved a full day with a clinical psychologist, with all the crazy personal questions you would expect, like, “Which parent did you love more?”  (Typical desired answer: “I loved my mom and my dad, but I would kill them both for the good of this fucking company!”)  That got me invited back for a third day.

For the third day, a managing director flew in from Switzerland to interview me.  No problem there; it’s standard practice for a bigwig from the “Home Office” to interview candidates for senior positions.

Well, there was no problem until after lunch.  That was when the guy said he was really interested in “our compatibility.”  He invited me back to his hotel room to provide a “handwriting sample for analysis” so he could make his final decision.  All the signals I was getting from this guy told me he wanted to sample a lot more than handwriting.

I was tempted to write, “I think you are a fucking creep!” on a napkin and say, “Here, analyze this!”  Instead, I just declined, saying that if the company did not have enough information by this time to make a decision, then maybe they should interview someone else.  That brought our meeting to a close.

The company did make me an offer.  I turned it down.  If I had known up front that the position involved giving blowjobs to Herr Wunderbar, we could have just cut to the chase.  Instead, they had to waste three days of my time.  That sucked.

Offline insatiable

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +557/-2
  • Insatiably Insatiable.
Reply #7 on: November 17, 2010, 07:39:39 PM
Graduated from a Technical institute, so knew about many of those weird interviews. One of my faves:

Asked for placement at Oracle:
Lets say you are rowing a boat in a big lake with you mother and wife, and your boat capsizes, And you have option to save only one of them - who will you save?
The guy who got it answered that he will save his mother. The interviewer asked why wont he save his wife?
He answered, "Cause my wife is so beautiful that guys around would jump in to save her."

Something about something by someone important.

Offline Texmale

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
Reply #8 on: November 17, 2010, 08:08:01 PM
I got the job