KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Father's Day [ORIGINAL; Age Difference Cheating Exhibitionism Masturbation M/F]

GEMINIGUY · 364

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +510/-59
[Author's Note: I should first point out, despite the title this isn't a father/daughter story, since they're no longer allowed on KB.

I haven't writing as much, though I've been trying to. But one thing that I do still.do, is thinking up new story ideas multiple times daily. The imagination well hasn't dried up yet thankfully. So when I do feel like writing, I have a plethora of ideas to choose from.

So I'm looking through my story ideas, mostly seeing two genres, Interracial and another we've put on the back burner for now. I'm getting a little irritated - just a little - when a story idea occurs to me not in my notes. A "safe" story let's say . . .

Hey, I'm always happy to receive emails, and I am always willing to accept story requests. As long as they don't break the rules. Shoot me an email if you have a request, Constant Reader. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the following tale ~ G]
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 10:46:47 AM by GEMINIGUY »

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Father's Day
by GEMINIGUY (04/2024)
Email: iamgeminiguy at yahoo dot com

[ORIGINAL; Age Difference Cheating
Exhibitionism Masturbation Cumshot
M/F]

Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 AND ARE ENGAGING IN CONSENSUAL SEXUAL ACTIVITIES.

There are basically two kinds of people in the world: the rich, and the not-so-rich. What I mean is, each one of us are born to either a rich family or a not-so-rich family. What happens after that is up to us and how we were raised, but sometimes it can seem planned out . . .
I was born into a well-off family. I was considered by all [school faculty, friends, family and family friends] as a good kid. I grew up well. I stayed out of trouble. I did good in school. Things like that.
In Junior High I met my future wife. It was clear from the start we were meant to be together. Soulmates you could say. Her parents liked me, really liked me. We were inseparable, right through Junior High and High School.
My girlfriend's parents were more well-off than mine were. When we graduated High School they bought us a house. Really, I'm not kidding. Since we would be moving in together, we decided to marry then. Neither my parents nor hers objected.
In fact it was kind of their plan [remember I mention planned?]. They were very, very old-fashioned. They wanted their daughter to marry young, have many children, be a stay-at-home wife. You know people like that even now, right?

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Now we'd had years to get to know each other, so we had plans of our own, some of which crossed with their plans. Marry young, check. Have many children, well, at least one. In fact my wife conceived on our Wedding night.
As far as her being a stay-at-home wife, at first, definitely. I was going to College, it was always figured I would. On the other hand, my wife's parents believed girls didn't need to go to College. My wife and I didn't agree on that, but we also wanted to stay on good terms with her parents and said nothing to them about our own plans.
So yes, my wife was going to be a stay-at-home to our daughter while I went to College. Afterward, I found a job in my field of study, and once our daughter started school, my wife enrolled in Community College, taking a few classes. After she graduated, she found a job and we hired someone to watch our daughter and take care of our home.
Our daughter grew up well. She was considered by all a good kid. Everybody liked her and she had lots of friends, who were always over at our house. She never got in trouble, did well in school, and after High School went to College.
And her College of choice was halfway across country. My wife and I were now thirty-six. You're thinking empty nesters, right? Hold on, I got a little ahead of myself. After years in my field working hard and saving my money, I started a business of my own when my daughter was in Junior High. By the time she graduated from High School I was able to work from home often. With only two of us, the woman who cleaned for us and used to take care of our daughter we cut back to part time, only coming in on the days I wasn't going to be home.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
When my daughter was growing up she always had friends over. At first lots of friends once, but as she got older only a few. By Junior High she only would have one, maybe two friends at a time.
My wife and I got to know her friends well, they were here so much. It was as if they were other daughters. Some of them were a lot like our daughter, but others had varying issues at  home and felt more comfortable at our house, but they were all good kids. Great kids, in fact.
There was one girl that would visit often who I eventually saw as more of a daughter than my own. Her name was Meredith. She was raven-haired and slim, always on the short side. By eighteen she was still only 5'2".
Meredith clearly saw me as a father figure as well, as close as she was to my daughter I felt she was even closer to me. She'd always ask me for help with her homework, she'd talk to me about problems at school, even asked me to take her to buy her first bra. That time you have thought it'd be embarassing to Meredith [my wife has taken my daughter, and she was embarrassed] but it didn't bother her at all, and I was happy to help out my daughter's friend.
Over time my wife and I saw Meredith more than we saw our own daughter. We didn't think it was unusual. It had happened so gradually that it just seemed. And even if someone else had made mention of it, so what? She was like another daughter to us and we loved Meredith just as much as our daughter. Our daughter didn't saying anything either, she never got jealous or anything. Probably didn't even notice.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2024, 11:52:36 AM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
As my daughter and her friends grew into their teens, my wife and I experienced a change in our sex lives. First of all, we didn't experience our first times until our Wedding night. Throughout Junior High and High School we made out a lot, later on felt each other up. Later in High School we tried mutual masturbate and in our Senior year we included oral sex.
We had active sex lives after our daughter was born. Several times a night, twice in the morning and after work too. As our daughter was growing up, we agreed not to when our daughter was having a sleepover.
When I started my own business we still did it most nights but no more mornings or after work. I was too busy growing my business. My wife didn't complain. Probably because she was noticably slowing down. She finished Community College by then and had started working, so I figured a lot of it had to do with.
Then I started working less and working more from home. We started to have more sex again. I realized I'd missed the morning and after work sex. But that wasn't to last long . . . Around the time our daughter went away to College my wife started her business. Which meant going from part-time hours to greater than full time hours. First the morning and after work sex disappeared, and slowly our night sex went the way of the dodo bird.
My sex life was far from dead, but if my wife wasn't giving it, in wasn't getting it. I was slowly getting frustrated. But what could I do? I couldn't deny my wife her own business and happiness.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
As I earlier said, we're both now thirty-six, still very young, in good health and good shape. And I've got sex on my mind a lot. I've been miserable, quite a case of the "blue balls". Not all the time, mind you. I'm fine when I'm working, my mind distracted. My business is in no way suffering because of my sex life. In fact it's better than ever.
And while technically we're "empty-nesters", we're actually not. Meredith still comes around a lot. Even though she's eighteen like our daughter, she didn't go to College. She tried to find full-time work but with no skills all she could find was part-time. She planned on saving up to get her own place but it was going to take her longer. She worked the days I was in the office and was off the days that I was home.
I didn't mind. Meredith didn't bother me. And I didn't have to work hard on those at-home days. In fact she was a pleasant distraction. She and I talked more than my daughter and I, and she confided in me unlike my daughter.
All the years she'd been coming over, Meredith had been talking about her home life, what little there was with both her parents always working and ignoring her when they were home. She still talked about them and sometimes work. She liked work definitely better.
"Not as much as coming over here," The girl admitted with a smile, "But more than spending time at home."
I wasn't surprised she said it. I'd always known it. Meredith had it hard living with her parents. She had always liked my wife and I, and saw us as surrogate parents. I'm not sure how my wife felt about it but I was fine with it.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Meredith had always felt comfortable when she was at our house [something she said she never felt at her parents' house]. That was something I'd always taken for granted, at least until after she turned eighteen. That's when I realized how comfortable she felt.
I realized she wasn't a little girl anymore. I mean she looked about the same. No, Meredith had a lot more chest now. And she had an air of maturity to her. I was seeing her as a woman now.
To be honest that was dangerous. I had seen Meredith as a good distraction, but in reality she was the opposite. Especially the way she.was starting to dress. Or should I say, not dress.
It was June. And it was hot. Really hot. And Meredith wore very little. Sometimes a tank top off of shoulder and very tiny shorts. She may have been short but Meredith had developed some great legs. And admittedly I'm a boob man [she didn't normally show 'em, but they thrust out against her almost tight tops and that was enough . . .] so it didn't take much being horny to get hornier.
We have a pool and Meredith uses it a lot. Usually she wears one-piece suits, nothing too revealing. But still . . . And when she was wet, oh, man . . .
The worse was when my wife was away. Growing her business meant being away three to four days a week. And Meredith knew it. She would sleep over. Said she slept better at our house. It was so hot the older teen would wear sleeveless pajama tops with skimpy panties.  Meredith made the weather hotter . . .

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
The temperature at night cooled down some, but not Meredith. PJs and panties. I always had a light blanket, dark in color, to throw over my crotch to hide my erection. I couldn't help staring at her, and I couldn't help touching my cock. At first I tried to fight it, as soon as I caught myself touching it I'd pull my hand away. But after a while I was rubbing it, and soon pulled it out and stroked it. But I was careful never to cum.
Not blowing my load around Meredith was hard. I didn't want her to know. And she had no idea. The girl was smart, but oblivious to how she affected me when my wife wasn't around. And I wasn't sure how she'd react if she knew I was masturbating to her.
Once she was out of my sight, I reminded myself Meredith was like a daughter to me, and I was able to stop myself and eventually go flaccid. Despite my "blue balls" I didn't want to cum to her fantasy. I had felt it'd be cheating on my wife.
One evening her panties had crept up into her ass, and I couldn't stop jerking off. It was drive ng me crazy because I wouldn't let myself cum. Even after she left my usual "She's prectically my daughter" failed to work epically. Not that I was surprised. I was bound to lose it sooner or later.
As soon as she went to bed I started to jerk off faster. I was breathing heavy, and keeping my eyes closed, I could still see Meredith's almost bare ass in my head. My cock was already out under the blanket. Just as I was about to cum I threw back the blanket. Grunting, I began blowing my load into a wad of tissues I had nearby. It was a huge fucking load and it felt great to cum!

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Rope after rope flew from my cock as I groaned and grunted. I spurt out fifteen or sixteen times until the flow petered out, my cock only going half-flaccid.
As I came down from my orgasmic high, I came to my senses. I threw the blanket back over my cock and my hand with the was of used up tissue and opened my eyes. I guiltily expected Meredith to be standing there. Luckily she wasn't.
Not pushing my luck, I stuffed my cock away and got out of there, stopping to flush the messy tissues before going to bed. I didn't feel guilty enough to stop me from masturbating to Meredith again.
The next day my wife came home. Meredith was already gone. Of course my wife offered up no sex, which didn't surprise me.
My wife was home the next few days so I saw a lot of her [which wasn't the same as seeing a lot of her body mind you . . .]. I was back at work so didn't see Meredith for a few days. I thought it was for the best.
Saturday came and was okay. My wife told me she had to.fly out that night on business. Of course I said nothing. After several nights sharing my bed with my wife, I again slept alone. Figures
Sunday morning, I was awoken to my laptop pinging. I found out I was an email from my daughter [the real one]. She was wishing me a Happy Father's Day. Was it Father's Day already? I asked myself, looking at the calendar. Yes, it was. At least my daughter remembered.
I replied her with a thanks, and we passed a few minutes of her mailing me how College was, how were here classes, how were the people, etc. When I got off of my laptop I felt better than I had in days.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Having the house to myself, I walked down to the kitchen in just my undershirt and briefs. Humming, I scrambled some eggs and then made some bacon and toast before pouring myself some orange juice.
I enjoyed my breakfast in the solitude of the kitchen, then brought my plate and knife to the sink to wash, along with the pans I'd cooked with. I felt good, really good. No, I felt great. Finished, I dried my hands and started out of the kitchen, wondering how I'd spend my day.
"HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!"
I thought I was going to have a heart attack! There stood Meredith with a wrapped present in her hand.
I was ready to say How did you get in here?!? but quickly nixed that since I knew my daughter had given her her own key long ago. I was more concerned that I was in my underwear with this young woman half my age. I felt self-conscious, even though I'd seen Meredith in less than this.
"Y - you startled me," was the first thing I could think to say.
The girl just smiled.
"Happy Father's Day," She repeated, in othered by my attire. "I got you   something," handing me the gift.
"My first Father's Day present," I admitted. "My daughter nor wife ever got me anything . . ." though I clearly remember my wife always getting gifts from us for Mothers Day.
"Actually it's just an excuse to see you, I needed to talk to you," Meredith said.
"What's on your mind?" I said as I put down the gift, forgetting my attire. I could tell something was bothering her.
"I don't know how to say this, so I guess I'll just come right out and say it," The girl said. "I saw you the other day, masturbating and shooting off."

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
I was speechless, I didn't know how to respond. I mean sooner or later the words would've come out, they were there, but not just then.
"I'm sorry," Meredith suddenly said.
"Wh - what?" was all I could ask.
The girl blushed and looked down sheepishly.
"I'm sorry, I made you do that, right?" She asked back.
Again, I found myself at a loss for words. But Meredith had more than enough words.
"I don't understand why. Your wife is so beautiful," She said. "And I'm . . . not."
"Woah. Of course you're beautiful!" I retorted.
"Yeah, right," Meredith scoffed. "I look exactly the way I did when I was twelve!"
"Your breasts are bigger," I found myself blurting out, my face getting hot.
"You noticed that my breasts had grown?" She gasped, this time she was blushing.
"Well, yeah . . ."
"Still, I'm nothing compared to your wife. I . . . I don't even have a boyfriend. I mean I had one, but I couldn't even keep him."
"That his loss," I pointed out. "He had a good thing but didn't appreciate it.
"Meredith, my wife and I, we're at different places at this time in our life. We used to . . . Well, she's just too busy now. And it'd been so long, I started to notice you, because of the way you dressed. Or should I say wasn't dressed." Meredith giggled, blushing darker. "You were always beautiful."
"Really?"
"Yeah," I reassured her. "I just hadn't realized it before."
"Oh, wow."
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 11:11:33 AM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
The look on her face was too much. My cock immediately grew hard, I wasn't looking at at but I knew it had to be obscenely tenting my briefs. They had to be based on the look on Meredith's face.
"Mr. Geminielli!" She gasped.
Despite the situation I couldn't help but chuckle to myself. I hadn't been called that in a very long time. I almost said No, that's my father.
Biting her lower lip, Meredith reacted before I could, stepping forward and shoving down the front of my brief.
"OMG, I never saw one so big!"
Still staring at it, Meredith started unbuttoning her jeans as she kicked off her sneakers. Unzipping them, she pushed them down with her panties. "Please, Mr. Geminelli," The girl pleaded, pushing off her jeans and panties, stepping out of them.
How could I say no? Besides, I hadn't cum again in days since that infamous night in question.
Picking Meredith up, and making her squeal, I carried her up to my bedroom. Putting her down, she scurried up onto the bed as I pushed down my briefs and kicked them off.
She was laying back on the bed, skinny legs wide open, rubbing her pussy. Her fingers and thighs were wet with her juices. I stroked my cock a few times as well, precum oozing from the head copiously.
Climbing up onto the bed, I mounted her as she moved her hand, and thrust my large cock into Meredith. She threw back her head and cried out. Suddenly her arms and legs were wrapped around me tightly as I pumped in and out of her tight, tight pussy. She screamed loudly, body spasming as she quickly orgasmed, in fact multiorgasmed, something my wife had never do.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 11:28:40 AM by GEMINIGUY »

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
I was so horny. Feeling Meredith's pussy around me, feeling her body orgasm against me, it drove me crazy.
I held back as long as I could, fortunately, she was cumming like an erupting volcano, so when my cock swelled up inside of her and I cried out, ejaculating, Meredith had multiorgasmed a lot.
I spurt out thirteen, fourteen times, but my cock stayed hard so I didn't stop. She never complained.
The second I lasted over forty minutes, both of us hot and sweaty, Meredith's body exhausted from the pounding I'd given it. I jizzed off inside of her a second time, filling her pussy with another heavy load.
I tried to pull out of the girl and roll over, but she was still clinging to me tight. So I just rolled over so she was on top of me.
Her hair was dripping wet and in her face as she struggled to catch her breath, her pussy muscles still wrapped around my cock. I could feel them contracting and expanding, and my cock - which hadn't had a chance to soften much - grew hard inside of her again.
Meredith opened her eyes, a mischievous look on her face as she sat up, smiling.
"Happy Father's Day . . ." She whispered hoarsely, staring to slide up and down on my cock.
Best. Father's. Day. Ever. . . . THE END