• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +510/-59
One Spring Day . . .
by GEMINIGUY (05/2024)
Email iamgeminiguy at yahoo dot com

[ORIGINAL; Sex In Public Fetish
M/F Creampie]

Disclaimer: THIS IS A WORK OF FICTION. ALL CHARACTERS ENGAGED IS CONSENSUAL SEXUAL ACTIVITY ARE OVER 18 YEARS OF AGE.

[Author's Note: Just thought of this story idea. No celebrities or movie/television characters involved ~ G]

I'm your average guy, from an average town, had an average childhood, had average friends and family, was average in school. I graduated from High School and I got a job. I was still living at home, So I was able to save some money while giving my parents some rent money. I never cared for things, so life was pretty inexpensive.
As you'd expect, I had an average job and I'm was about average on it. Day in and day out I did my job, week in and week out, month in and month out, year in and year out. Life was pretty much average for me, but I liked it.
I'm thirty years old now. Nothing had really changed for me. Work Monday through Friday, have a few beers Friday nights with my co-workers [average too], hung out with my average friend Saturdays, went to my parents' average church service Sunday mornings.
I'd occasionally go on some average date with some average girl. I hadn't dated much in High School, and I started dating late. All my average friends started go on dates in like 8th Grade. I didn't start until like the 11th. I just didn't see the need to date much and I've had sex over the years even less.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2024, 01:31:30 PM by GEMINIGUY »

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Then came the day of my non-average work accident. I was laid up in the hospital for several months. Good thing my Health Insurance was more than average.
I was in a coma for a while, then spent a lot of time recuperating before I started Physical Therapy. All-in-all, I was about 100% recovered when I got out.
Now doctor's orders were that I rest for several weeks before returning to work. That would have been fine, I had enough savings to last me a long time so no worries there.
But unfortunately there was no work for me when I got out of the hospital. You see, I was informed that I'd been let go from my job while I was in the hospital. Someone told me I should sue, so I did. Fortunately I was recommended a much better than average lawyer, and I'm embarrassed to say I was paid a settlement that will keep me from needing to work ever again.
All the money was nice, but it wasn't the first thing on my mind. After I woke from my coma, I'd found everything had changed. Of course there were changes, you might say. Everybody goes through some kind of changes after something like that.
But as I stated, everything had changed. Everything had been average before, and I had been content with average, but I found my thinking had changed and I realized I'd been just average and it wasn't good enough for me anymore. That was fine though. I now could afford not to be average.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Now as far as the doctor's orders, he said I had to rest, but he never said where I çftr to rest. I didn't have to stay home [I thought eventually I'd get my own place], I could rest somewhere else.
I'd never wanted to travel but now I strongly desired to do so. I knew how to drive but didn't as of yet have a car. But traveling by Greyhound bus would give me lots of time to rest. So packing some shirts, briefs and socks, I headed for the bus depot and paid for a ticket the farthest I could go.
The bus droned on for days, taking me through several states. We ended up in a town a little bigger than my [average] town. Everyone got off but caught other buses in other directions. But I figured here was a good place to get my rest.
I stopped at a diner to eat and got directions to the closest motel. Walking to it, I checked in for a few weeks, figuring if wanted to stay longer I'd take care of it later. The room was nicer than my [average] bedroom at home and thought I'd enjoy my rest and also explore this new town I'd come to.
After checking in and unpacking my stuff, I set about exploring the town. It was a lot greener than my hometown, with winding roads and climbing roads, not all boring and straight like where I came from.
There weren't a lot of big stores, mostly small shops. One shop sold cellular phones. I thought about our landline phones back at home. We'd always been content with having just that. Well, I wasn't anymore. I was going to get myself a cellular phone.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Now just because I never had a cellular phone before nor had most of my friends back in High School, I knew a lot about them. I'd seen my co-workers and customers playing with their cellular phones and talking about them and stuff. I just hadn't cared before but I was listening.
I knew cellular phones weren't for just talking on like my parents' landline back home. You can also text and email and go on the internet. I knew all about the internet. But I didn't want to just know about it.
So I went into the cellular phone store and I bought a really good phone and got a good deal.on an unlimited plan. I wanted unlimited access to the internet. I mean who was I going to call, text or email?
Over the next few days I spent more time in the motel room in bed than I did exploring the town. The internet was addictive. And it had the one thing that was really on my mind since getting out of the hospital - sex.
I'd have said since I got out of the coma, but I my obsession with sex didn't begin until after seeing a lot of nurses in the hospital. I'd have about two or three nurses coming in and out of my room per shift, which usually was maybe nine per twenty-four day.
There were all kinds of nurses - tall ones, short ones, overweight ones, underweight ones, and I found them all sexy in their nurse scrubs. And they had their hands all over me, checking my blood pressure, checking my temperature, getting blood work, giving me sponge baths.
It was the sponge baths that were the stand-out. They'd be at night. I wasn't used to being seen naked, but as I recuperated I needed help to bathe. I had no choice but to let some nurse undress and bathe me.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
There were really only a handful of nurses who'd bath me, it wasn't every night. So I was especially infatuated with those nurses. As they'd undress me, I couldn't help getting hard. None of the nurses said anything, I guess they were used to male patients getting hard.
But they'd get quiet when they'd see my hard cock. I'd never masturbated before, but I so wished they'd touch me and make me cum . . .
I'd never though much about my cock before, not having been obsessed with sex, but one night this one nurse whispered that I had one of the biggest she'd ever seen. I'd had a particular crush on her, with her huge tits and huge ass and fuller body.
"Touch it for me," I begged. "I get hard every time I'm about to get bathed but you've all avoided touching it. Please touch it and make me feel good..."
"We're not supposed to that things like that . . ." She whispered.
I thought she had such a sexy voice, she'd normally sing softly as she bathed me.
"Who's going to know?" I asked.
I'll know," She chuckled.
Things would have been very different if she had, but she didn't, and I never asked again. But, oh, I wish she had . . .
Since I got out of the hospital all I've thought about is sex. Mostly sex with those nurse but sex in general really. But I didn't do anything about it until after I got my first cellular phone and got on the internet. That's when I started masturbating like crazy. I was looking at and reading everything and anything I could find to help me out.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
While masturbating on the internet, I saw an ad for a chat site. I thought that might be interesting to try out so I joined. I took a picture of myself and Posted it. Not nude of course. It turns out I'm not just some average looking guy.
Woman started hanging down my DMs just to talk to me. I got more than my share of nudes, as well as videos of the women masturbating, sucking cock or fucking. I loved it! It made me cum harder actually knowing the women.
I'd actually taken a break from masturbating and was out checking out the town. Of course I was on my cellular phone and on the chat site. I met a cute brunette and got to talking. Feeling bold, I said I was on the chat site to meet women and masturbate to them. She admitted that turned her on.
Her name was Hailey, she was twenty and on break from College. She wasn't dating and didn't have many friends so she'd heard about this chat site and decided to check it out.
Again, feeling bold [and not realizing how stupid it might've been, especially if I'd been on like FB], I sent Hailey a picture of my cock. She liked it. Said it was too long since she last had sex. She then sent me a picture of her bent over, skirt up and panties down. Damn, her ass looked great, as did her unshaved pussy . . . I became obsessed with that picture.
We'd been chatting tons for like three days straight, when I found out Hailey lived in that town! Stuff like that only happens in fantasies and in movies and on tv. It also turned out Hailey was the rest of four siblings and she was taking them on a picnic at a local park. She invited me to come.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Of course how could I refuse? I was nervous thinking about it. It was funny how sending messages back-and-forth was easy, but face-to-face scared me. But I had fucked girls before. And the more I thought about it, the more I wanted her.
Hailey drove up to motel and I climbed into the car. It was her own, really old, small, beat-up and clearly inexpensive. Her siblings were in the backseat loudly "playing". Hailey and I rode in silence.
We got to the park. Hailey had to park on a hill. Her siblings dove out of the car and ran off. Hailey grinned at me sheepishly. She had a nice, thin floral-type dress that made her look old-fashioned, like some old school marm on a picnic. It just made me want her more.
Hailey and I got out of the car and went to the trunk. She opened it and all of our picnic stuff was in there. I was feeling bold.
"You look great," I told her, whispering. "You've got my cock hard . . ."
She gasped softly and giggled.
"Shhh!" Hailey whispered. "Someone will hear you!"
She giggled again.
"I'm not wearing a bra or underwear under my dress," Hailey added devilishly. "And I'm so wet . . ."
Now who might be heard? I thought to myself, smirking.
"Really?"
I bent her over and flipped up her thin dress. Hailey gasped. As she'd said her ass was pantiless, and hotter "in person".
I shouldn't have. But I couldn't resist. Pulling out my cock I thrust it on her [thankfully] wet pussy. Hailey gasped again.
"Not here!" She moaned. "Someone will see us . . ."
I didn't care. And clearly neither did Hailey.
Pushing my hands up under her dress, I cupped, her large, hanging breasts and began sawing in and out of her, making her coo.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
"No . . . Someone will see us . . . Someone will see us . . ." Hailey repeated over and over, one hand in the trunk, the other gripping the bumper.
But I couldn't help myself. I wanted her so bad.
I fucked her faster, as she whimpered and groaned softly. I could hear kids laughing and playing nearby, hear Hailey's siblings. They could come back. They could catch us. But I didn't care one bit.
I kneaded her large breasts roughly as Hailey hung her head down, one hand in the trunk , the other holding the bumper as I fucked her harder. Everything seemed louder, brighter, closer . . . Hailey's pussy grew wetter and hotter, I swore I could hear it clearly squishing around my cock. I could smell her sex as well, and it was the best fucking smell ever.
Seconds turned into minutes, but time ran different as Hailey and I fucked.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
"Don't get caught . . . Don't get caught . . . Don't get caught . . ." Hailey whimpered under her breath as I fucked her harder and faster. Of course I could hear her siblings, their laughs and screams not getting any closer.
I was amazed at how quiet Hailey could be, as her pussy was clearly spasming in orgasm around my cock. Of course she was a lot more worried than I was about us getting caught. The fact that Hailey was as pale as a ghost showed me how scared she she was. She was gripping the bumper so tight she was white-knuckled.
I lasted a long time, but fortunately for Hailey fucking a girl in public was also too much for me. I only lasted ten, fifteen minutes. Stifling my cries, when my cock swelled up in her pussy I knew I should pull out and cum but I stayed inside her. Rope after rope flooded her pussy and started rushing out of her passed my thrusting cock.
I spurt out twelve, thirteen times before my flow petered out. As I finished cumming, it hit me what we did, And I quickly pulled out of Hailey, stuffing my still hard cock back in my shorts.
Hailey collapsed on the ground, whimpering and gasping for breath. I started getting the things out of the trunk, watching out for the kids. Then I pulled her up before slamming the trunk closed. I felt her body still quaking against me.
Her legs were still weak at first, but soon she started walking for herself, but clung to me for support.
"You bastard," Hailey hissed, but giggled. "I can't believe we did that!"
"I can't believe I came in you," I shot back non-chalantly.
Hailey gasped.
"You came in me!" She repeated. "Omg, you came in me!" At first she sounded shocked but then started to giggle again. "I guess I should've worn panties . . ."

Offline GEMINIGUY

• Burnt at the stake
Hailey and I tried to keep straight faces. It wasn't easy, for me at least. But we pulled it off. In fact, her little siblings were so preoccupied we couldn't resist fucking every chance we got! Once even right on the park bench, with Hailey sitting right on my lap reverse cowgirl!
I was wondering how I survived not fucking all the time before. Now I found I couldn't get enough. Fortunately neither could Hailey it seemed.
After the picnic, we dropped off her siblings at home [I caught a glimpse of her cougar mom and was getting some ideas . . .] before heading to the motel, where we fucked all night long. I didn't know what I'd do when my "rest and relaxation" as over, but I wasn't worried about it as I fucked my brains out . . . THE END