KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Sister's Boyfriend (mf teens)  (Read 40130 times)
LeCoach
Pervert

Fame 11

« on: November 21, 2010, 02:00:57 AM »

I really didn't know my big sister Janie was home that day after school, but she was.  And so was her boyfriend Jason!  I heard...strange sounds coming from her bedroom and, curious person that I am, I crept up and listened.

"Oh Jason!"  I heard my sister gasp, "Take off my panties!"  I then heard Jason grunt and then clothing rustling.  Then a low moan.

I couldn't help it.  I had to see for myself what was going on in there.  I quietly leaned on the door and managed to open it a couple of inches without them noticing me.  Janie lay nude now, her recently removed panties next to her on the mattress as Jason drank in the sight of his naked girlfriend.

"Geez Janie, you sure are fine!"  He complimented her.  And I could see why.  My big sister had big full breasts that didn't sag even when she lay on her back like that.  Her curly brown hair was spread out on the pillow and she gazed lovingly at her young male suitor.  Janie had a pretty face to go along with the great body and, without being asked, she casually spread her legs to expose her pussy to Jason.

The sandy haired youth found the sight absolutely captivating.  He lifted Janie's knees which brought my big sister's little asshole into view.  Jason enjoyed his first look at that too!  Finally Jason pulled his cutoffs down and let me sneak a look at his hardened penis.  Big and stiff, I only got a quick look before Jason moved in front of my line of sight and prepared to fuck my sister.

They both hesitated for a moment as Jason searched for the slippery hair lined slot of Janie's pussy, and then I heard them both moan at the same time as he drove his thick penis right into my sister's waiting cunt!  They quickly established a rhythm and then I could finally see between Jason's legs where his cock penetrated Janie's little pussy hole.  He kept slamming it into her for all he was worth and Janie began to chant up at him.

"Oh...that's...it...Jason...keep...fucking...me!  As if he was just going to stop.  I was getting wet "Down there" now as the salacious sight before me began to raise nasty thoughts in my own young mind.  What would it be like to be lying there...all nude and getting fucked by a groovy guy like Jason?

Janie was now moving her loins out to meet Jason's pile driving penis as his balls started to slap loudly into Janie's heated flesh.  I could tell he was going to...to finish up...I really didn't know much at the time being only 13, but I knew they couldn't keep up this mad dash to erotic heaven for very long.

Sure enough, moments later, Jason jerked his bloated penis from my big sister's vagina and then he squirted lots of white stuff all over her big tits...which she really seemed to like!  I watched as she rubbed his manly fluid all over her chest like it was suntan lotion or something.  Then the two young lovers began to hug and kiss and Jason was all whispering in my sister's ear and...and then Janie saw me!

The look she shot me said it all and I quickly and quietly closed the door but I was sure she'd seen me.  I almost ran down the hall to my room and dug into my homework, knowing she would confront me.  My big sister is my best friend but she also has this power over me which enables her to treat me like I'm her personal slave or something.  And I knew I was in trouble.

Sure enough, a while later, after Jason left, Janie came into my room to discuss what had happened.  I apologized for spying on her but honestly told her that I wanted to know about...sex.  I was thirteen now and starting to get boobs and stuff.

"Have you got any hair on your pussy yet Amanda?"  She asked.  I lowered my eyes, embarrassed to answer such a question.  I had, maybe twenty hairs now, the same red color as the hair on my head.  Yes my boobs were starting to show up but, so far, all I had were big sensitive nipples on my chest.  No real growth there just yet.

But I was feeling...things...down there, in my pussy and I needed to know about sex. I touched myself through my panties when I was alone in bed at night and it felt really good. My big sister was the obvious person to ask about such things, wasn't she?  I did the best I could to explain my feeling to her.

Finally Janie softened and realized what was happening.  She smiled at me and said "I guess I know how you feel 'Manda.  I was thirteen once too and I couldn't really talk to Mom about these things."  I asked my big sister how it felt to, you know, get fucked like that?

Janie just laughed and said, "Well, you'll find out eventually!  Everyone does."

"But how Sis?" I asked.  "It seems to me there's a lot to know and I don't want to be just a big dumby when it comes to something so important.  Can't you...can't you help me learn?"

"How Amanda?  What do you want me to do, let you fuck my boyfriend?  I don't think so honey."  She answered.  

"I don't mean that but maybe you  guys could let me see a little closer and then I could figure it out for myself."

Janie just waved at me as if to say "Oh Please!"  She started to leave the room and, when she got to the door she turned to say, "You're such a dreamer 'Manda, honestly!"

But I later found out that Jason had also seen me peeking into the bedroom. He brought it up to Janie and she told him of my request to witness them making love from right in the room.  My sister, as you might imagine, was dead set against it but Jason said "What's the harm Janie?  You know I love you and that won't change.  I'm not going to dump you for your flat chested little sister...am I?"

A few days later I arrived home from school to find Janie and Jason together in the kitchen having a snack.  Jason spoke first.

"So I hear you're looking for a little first hand knowledge of the big nasty!"  He smiled.  "Carnal knowledge."  My sister begrudgingly added.

I was too embarrassed to answer but when I looked up, Jason was standing right next to me.  He put his arm around my waist and whispered "Just relax and imagine it's me and you making love honey..."

Well I wasn't expecting that!  Still, I figured that my big sister and her boyfriend had talked it out and it was OK with her.  I also knew that if I were to take part in this...I didn't even know what to call it, I would be unlikely to tell Mom and Dad about seeing Janie having sex the other day.  And my sister knew that too.

I moved to the window seat as Janie and Jason began to make out on the bed.  My sister was wearing sweat pants and a tee shirt and Jason quickly had her top off.  I watched as he eagerly sucked on her nipples and tried to imagine what it would be like to have my very sensitive nipples sucked by Jason.  What would it be like to have his soft warm lips kissing and sucking on my little tits?

Oooo!  It would be so sexy!  I only considered it for a minute and then pulled off my sweater.  I wasn't wearing a bra, I really didn't need one yet, and I caught Jason checking me out when I showed off my virtually flat chest.  He kind of smiled and winked at me!

Janie pulled off her sweat pants and was now wearing only white bikini panties.  Jason quickly had his hand between her legs and I could see his fingers rubbing her pussy with just the flimsy fabric protecting her.  I thought of how I used my fingers to pleasure myself at night and wondered if it felt better when a guy did it to you.  I figured it would.

I was trying to follow Jason's recommendations and so I unzipped my little plaid skirt and dropped it to the floor.  I must have looked pretty silly compared to my sister.  All I had on were my dumb schoolgirl white cotton panties and my little titties were bare.  I guess you could call me "Leggy" back then.  I was like a little colt compared to my more mature sister who was 4 years older than me.  Again, Jason didn't seem to mind.  He was checking my panties out as he kissed and felt up my big sister.

Janie was uncomfortable with having female competition of any kind and, in a way I didn't blame her.  She laid on the bed and began to pull Jason's penis from the confines of his jeans.  Her big tits swayed gently from side to side as she freed his cock and she began to stroke it sensuously.  Janie used her left hand to gently caress his balls as Jason briefly closed his eyes to concentrate on the erotic sensation of her lewd manipulations.

Now I was feeling left out.  I couldn't help it!  Jason was my sister's boyfriend after all but I was getting excited too.  Then I saw Jason pat the mattress next to Janie as if to say "Right here...you lay down here next to Janie."

So I did.  I laid my almost naked body next to my sister as Jason pulled off her little panties and prepared to fuck her.  I tried to imagine what it would be like to get fucked by the handsome high school senior who was right next to me.  Could I take that big cock in my never before fucked little pussy?  Why...I hardly had any hair down there.  Could I really just open my legs and...and...

"Oh Jason please!"  My sister begged, "Please fuck me now!  Don't make me wait!"

"Go ahead and put it in  Janie."  Jason was smiling when he said it. I think he was enjoying my big sister's determination to upstage me.  I knew she didn't want to do it in front of me and so she just shot Jason a dirty look.  Jason simply looked over at me and said "Little help here?"  

I was surprised but too excited to pass up the opportunity.  I reached out and took Jason's now fully erect penis in my little hand.  My thumb and forefinger would barely fit around it's sizable girth.  I could feel his pulse pounding in excitement as I moved it to Janie's pussy.  I touched the head to my big sister's desire swollen pussy lips and then watched and waited.

"Oh...oh yeah!"  she cried in delight as she felt her boyfriend's cock touching the sensitive lips of her pussy.  And then...then I watched from up close as Jason slowly drove his big thick cock right into Janie's open pussy!  It was almost too much for me.  I took the waistband of my panties and began to pull them down...Jason watching the whole time.  Yes, he was fucking my sister but he was kind of focused on me!

I pulled my panties off slowly, enjoying the little show I was putting on for Jason.  Even though I was only 13 he was obviously transfixed by the sight of my slender young body.  Then, I'd actually done it!  My panties were off and my hairless young pussy was completely naked.  Just a thin vertical line between my legs which I hadn't opened due to my youthful modesty.

Jason, busy fucking Janie, quietly said to me "Go ahead 'Manda, open your legs.  Let me see your little pussy!"

Janie was looking daggers at her boyfriend when she heard that comment but she didn't interfere.  I hesitantly opened my thighs and showed my sister's boyfriend my bare pussy.  He could see the ivory white skin of my upper thighs and where it turned to a rosy pink color.  He saw all of my pussy right there on my sister's bed.

Janie was all moaning and trying her best to distract Jason but he wasn't going to just ignore me.  He stabbed his big cock into Janie's willing cunt but his eyes were locked on mine.  He stopped fucking Janie briefly and turned her over onto her hands and knees.  Now my big sister was unable to see this unspoken communication we had going on.

I followed my big sister's lead and moved to my hands and knees right next to her.  Now Jason was treated to the sight of my tight and tiny little asshole right above my virgin pussy. I was completely naked and my little tits with their big swollen nipples were all sticking downward.  Jason drove into Janie's cunt until his balls slapped into her pussy lips and then stole his hand over to touch my little butt.  He caressed my butt cheeks while I knelt there before him and then...then he touched my pussy!

It was my first time being touched by a boy and, oh, it felt good!  I didn't want Janie to see but I lowered my nipples to the covers knowing my action had opened my naked pussy even more.  Then I felt Jason's finger lightly sliding up and down the lips of my hairless young vagina.  I stifled a moan and again, tried to imagine what it would be like to feel Jason't penis fucking me.  I stuck my butt out to meet Jason's sneaky fingers but I wished it was his cock back there!

"Oh come in my pussy Jason!"  Janie cried out in ecstasy.  "Shoot all your hot sperm right into my pussy!"  I think she was now acutely aware of her boyfriend's sexual interest in her sister and wanted to refocus his attention on her.  And it worked.

With a grunt and then a low moan, Jason began to come.  But he had one last surprise for his girlfriend that afternoon.  Instead of coming in her pussy he pulled his erupting rod free of Janie's steamy hole and aimed his manly seed right at my little naked ass!  Squirt! Squirt! Squirt! He bathed my little asshole with his seed until it dripped lewdly down onto my little pink pussy.

Was I frustrated?  Oh, you bet I was.  But, in an odd way, I was thrilled and satisfied too.  I'd managed to attract a hunky guy like Jason with my still way underdeveloped young body and I knew I would become more attractive as time passed.  I collapsed onto the mattress which caused all of Jason's slippery sperm  into the crack of my butt.  It felt sooo sexy in there too!  All sticky and warm.  Oh sure, Janie was pissed but I didn't care and I don't think Jason did either.

It wasn't long before i lost my virginity to a guy who looked quite a bit like Jason.  No big surprise there since it was Jason's little brother Johnny!  I kind of have the hots for both of them now you know?  Different versions of the same masculine thing.  I wonder if Jason feels the same about Janie and me.  I sure hope so!
« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 10:02:14 PM by LeCoach » Logged
Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 158

« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2010, 02:38:35 AM »

Great story! I was trying to figure out if it was a boy or girls spying and i decided either scenario would be hot.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant
LeCoach
Pervert

Fame 11

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2012, 04:02:12 PM »

I kind of forgot having posted this but I would be willing to write about Amanda's adventure with Jason't brother if anyone wants to read it.
Janus
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2012, 04:46:37 PM »

Ah yeah we want to read it...That's why we're here buddy.

Janus
SouthernGent
Total freak

Fame 26

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 04:59:17 AM »

Very hot story.  I loved it.

The Gentleman Freak.
Gravitate
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2012, 01:22:00 PM »

A great story. I'm sure I'm not alone in looking forward to the possibility of a sequel with the younger sister.

coacheric
Zombie Killer
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 756

Life Is What You Make It! I Made Oatmeal

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2012, 10:35:32 PM »

LeCoach , You got me going today. Great stories

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME
LeCoach
Pervert

Fame 11

« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2012, 10:04:34 PM »

Somehow this story got labeled "Part three."  It's actually the start of the three part story.  And, after rereading it, I think it warrants a jump to page one.  Enjoy.
horny guy
Freakishly Strange

Fame 24

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2012, 06:23:00 PM »

loved the story... thanks
cloecohen
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame 1

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2013, 07:19:19 PM »

Great story and well written.  I really enjoyed it.
LeCoach
Pervert

Fame 11

« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2014, 03:27:50 PM »

I believe I wrote a part two to this story but I can't seem to find it here on Kristen's Board.  Anyone know where it might be?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: