KB - a better class of pervert

News:

beastiality talk

beastman · 4286

Offline beastman

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-1
on: November 23, 2010, 03:36:23 PM
so i just want to start a convo about beastiality. if im doing this wrong please tell me this is my first time on this chat rthing.

Offline beastman

• New Pervert
Reply #1 on: November 23, 2010, 03:48:00 PM
if ur a female and has been fucked by a dog please reply!

Offline bestboy

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #2 on: December 31, 2010, 07:04:21 AM
I have videotaped women who engage in beastality. They want to see themselves fucking animals. They get an extra high.

Offline liontamer2

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +29/-1
Reply #3 on: December 31, 2010, 06:34:33 PM
Have you posted any of them online, bestboy, or are they kept for you and the woman to see?  If they're available, pm me a link.

captain lippy

Reply #4 on: December 31, 2010, 08:27:44 PM
THIS IS MY FANTASY...
Ernie is a beautiful huge Golden Retriever. Our best friends had gotten him and a female golden to raise puppies. But after the first litter they decided the whole puppy thing was just too much work and after they had found homes for the litter they kept the female and ask if we wanted to take Ernie. We had not had a dog for a long time. We had a little dog that my wife had before we were married and it died a few years later, so we thought what the heck. Ernie seemed well trained, he was house – broken and seemed like he would be fun since we don’t and can’t have any kids.
We brought him home and made him feel welcomed. We even let him sleep in the bed at night and took him everywhere we went (it seemed). The longer we had him, the more attached to him my wife became. Sometimes at night we’ll sit in bed and read stories on adult story sites. We were reading bestiality stories one night on our favorite site. My wife giggled and said something about wondering if Ernie would be into something like that. “I asked her with who?” She smiled really big and said “with us silly.” I asked her if she would let him have her, and she replied, “well that goes both ways doesn’t it, what do you think?”
Wow, that really blew my mind. I didn’t think much about that subject before other than an occasional fantasy while reading a story or seeing a video, but Ernie was quite the stud. He really was quite hung and occasionally he would get excited and show his cock, his cock and the knot is huge. He would sometimes hump us, but we just thought it was him being the hornie dog he is. He did like to sniff around my wife, especially when she was having her period, and would snuggle her at night and lay his head at her crotch since we most always slept nude. He liked to lick but all dogs do that.
Ernie was usually in the same room whenever we’d have sex and was always interested in the action, sniffing and licking around but we would just shoo him away. One morning after we had fucked through the night, I woke up with the greatest dream about having my cock sucked. When I became conscious I realized it was Ernie licking me. He was ravenously licking me like crazy. He must have smelled Beth’s scent on me and was cleaning me. He was licking all around my balls, down to my ass hole and up my shaft and around the crown. I was seeping pre-cum like crazy and was moaning  and couldn’t believe how great his tongue felt on me. I let go with a great cum and he licked it all. When Beth woke up I told her what happened and she didn’t believe me at first, but when I told her how it felt… his rough tongue working me over, she said “Hummmmmmm wonder what he would do for me?” She still had my “leftovers” in her from last night’s marathon fuck fest. The thought of what might happen… that maybe she might have a great orgasm too made me instantly hornie and hard as a rock. I leaned over and started kissing her and massaging her titties and felt her get wet. I was softly talking to her saying how hot I thought it would be to see them get it on together. I laid her back and she opened her legs up as we played some more.
Ernie was watching us and sniffing around when he discovered Beth’s scent. He started sniffing her and then took the first lick. It must have been electric because Beth jumped a little and then gave in to Ernie’s effort. He was lapping at her furiously. The more he licked the more excited she got until she was writhing with pleasure. She said his tongue was incredible and she couldn’t believe how deep he was getting into her. She came in short little bursts until finally she exploded into a huge orgasm. Beth is a “squirter” when she cums so when she let go it just gave Ernie more to lick and drove her even more crazy! I held her tight as she flowed through cum after cum until she was so sensitive she had to stop him. Ernie was fully exposed with his bright red cock hanging out with his knot swollen as he was humping the air. I moistened my hand with Beth’s juices and let him hump me until he came. We were amazed how much cum he jerked out. I stroked him some and felt how hard his cock was. His knot and cock were hard as steel. Beth said she thought he was as big as I am, but I told her thanks but I think he is bigger than I am. I’ve never thought of myself as being a “Hung” guy but Beth said she didn’t think Ernie would fit either one of us. I laughed and said I didn’t think I could even get my mouth over him. She got quiet for a minute and then said…” try it.” I was speechless. “What?” I said. “Try it… go ahead let’s see if you can.” “I want to watch you go down on him.” Ernie had lain over on his back with his everything exposed and aroused. I was really hesitant since I had never thought about actually doing anything like this before, but Beth was still encouraging me by edging me on. She kissed me and took hold of my face and said “come on, try it, I want to see.” I leaned over as she massaged my shoulders and stroked my back. She said laughingly… he really is sooooooo big. His cock was kind of blunt with a pointed tip. His knot is probably as big as my fist. He must be seven or eight inches long and probably an inch and a half or more thick.  I rubbed his belly and gently took hold of his nuts. I reached behind the knot and took hold of his cock. I leaned over and licked him as he started panting. I got him really wet and then stretched open my mouth and tried to slide some of him in. I got about two inches into my mouth and gently sucked on him. He stared making little whining noises and began to cum in a thin stream of what seemed like pre-cum. I had to let it run out of the side of my mouth there was so much. As I sucked him I gently jerked off his cock until he exploded in my mouth. Wow! What a shot! There was so much I couldn’t begin to swallow it all. I had to let some run out on the bed. My face was covered, it was in my nose and ears, he shot everywhere. His cum really didn’t taste that bad, kind of metallic and different than mine. I told Beth to take some so she scooped up a little in her hand and tasted it too. She didn’t mind it either.
Life continued on… we let Ernie join in with us… sometimes. One afternoon when we returned from a run, Beth set down on the cedar chest at the foot of the bed. She was taking off her shoes and socks and her shirt getting ready to shower. Ernie kept trying to get his nose in her crotch as she was taking off her bra. I laughed and said “I think he wants you baby.” She laughed as she stood up to take off her shorts and panties, as she bent over and shed what was left she had on  was when he pushed her backwards. She landed on the chest but was stretched backwards over the foot of the bed. Ernie was immediately on her with his legs and paws on either side of her. He was humping the air trying to find “home.” His cock was exposed and his knot was swollen.  I gently guided him to her pussy lips and then in one thrusting motion he was in her. I heard her gasp for air as she cried out “Oh My God… he is fucking huge. I think he is in my belly.” He really was fucking her good. The more he drove into her the more she came. I could see how this was going to turn out so I got some towels and put under them. Between his cum and her “squirts” the towels were soaked. I reached down and took his cock behind the knot so he wouldn’t bury that in her their first time fucking. He tried to though as he kept driving and drilling his cock into her, seemed there’d be no stopping him. He was a fucking machine once he finally got inside Beth’s pussy. After he had shot his load into her he started to turn away so I let him go. He seemed to lose interest and lay down and started cleaning himself. I could see his cum running out of her pussy and all she could do was moan and kept saying “Oh God what a great fuck… great fuck!”This was so hot I had to fuck her with his cum still inside her, so I got on her and buried my cock in her soaking pussy. She was stretched, but she was so wet I came after only a minute or two. Ernie got up and came over and licked her clean. That sent her into another orgasmic round and when he was done, so was she. She must have napped for the rest of the afternoon. Ernie seemed to be well satisfied… for the moment anyway.
A few weeks later, we had come inside from working out in the yard. We both needed a shower. Beth had already finished with hers while I was undressing. Ernie came sniffing around checking out my balls and ass. I could feel his tongue searching  for my ass hole so I bent over a little to give him some room to explore. God, he felt good. Beth came out of the  dressing area and saw us. Said she thought it was my turn to make our baby happy. I told her I didn’t think he’d fit me since I could barely get him in my mouth. I had been regularly practicing with him since the first time. Beth would get so hot and excited when she’d watch us. She told me to lean over the bed while she got out the tube of lube and massaged some into the crack of my ass and ass hole and then she patted my ass as if she was inviting Ernie to “get on up.” He jumped up over me and like her, put his legs and paws on each side of me. He knew what he wanted, he was hard as a rock and his knot was ready to seat inside me. He found what he was looking for and fast! He drove into me with one shove that nearly knocked me out. I have to admit for never having a cock in my ass before, it felt great after I got used to it. Hurt like Hell at first, but as my ass relaxed and I felt better with him over me, I could feel him coming in my ass so I reached around to stop his knot from tearing me apart. When he hit my prostate I shot all over the bed. Beth was rubbing and fucking herself with a big black cock and kneeled under me and stared sucking my cock and drinking our cum. What a time we had. After Ernie finished with me, Beth laid down and after a short recovery she invited Ernie to mount her missionary style. I was hard again so I had her sucking me while I watched Ernie bury his cock in her. She was screaming “Oh Fuck - You Guys!” She was so excited. They had become regular partners by now and she was used to his style and technique. When he came in her she squirted everywhere. On him, the bed, we were all soaked. I even shot my nuts all over her face, in her mouth and on her neck. Ernie did his duty and cleaned up and we had to also. Bringing him home is the best thing we ever have done. When I’m gone on a trip I know he will make her happy and keep her safe. When she is unavailable for me, he and I have some fun too. We both have become Ernie’s fuck slaves. It seems whenever he comes sniffing us we either fuck him or suck him off or just let him join in with us. Beth likes to play with him and watch him get hard. She loves it when he shows pink and she can play with his knot. She hasn’t taken him in her ass yet, but that is a story to happen I’m sure.

Offline LoneWolf

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #5 on: December 31, 2010, 08:33:37 PM
I know a woman that has done that many times...she is gona show me one day...cant wait to see that...just hearing her details of the event is very erotic, she is afraid to take the knot in when she is alone and who do you think volunteered for the helping...yes ME haha cant let down a woman in need can we guys ?! :D

when that day come's I'll write everything down, thx for reminding me about that  :D

Offline Amissa

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +4/-0
Reply #6 on: January 05, 2011, 11:04:22 PM
I have a pretty long history with dogs mostly, and a few other animals. Never done video though, haven't found a guy I trusted enough to let him watch.

Offline beastman

• New Pervert
Reply #7 on: January 06, 2011, 04:46:57 PM
u can trust me. i swear ill be the only one to watch!

Offline jdh20

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #8 on: January 11, 2011, 06:37:53 AM
I like it, i love reading about guys with animals, ive even tryed to lick my own dogs ball sack to but he always pulls away, i have a female dog to and i have tasted her pussy, its good but i wish i could just push it all the way into her and cum in her cute furry belly

Bexy

Reply #9 on: January 12, 2011, 02:33:49 PM
Jdh20,

I hope you realize there is a HUGE difference between a person letting a dog engage in a sexual activity with him/her and a person taking the initiative towards the animal and forcing it. The latter is called animal abuse. Animal abuse is punishable by law and we do not condone nor advocate criminal acts on this board, nor do we allow discussions that advocate criminal acts. I sincerly hope you rethink your actions for the sake and wellbeing of your pets.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2011, 02:42:13 PM by Bexy »