KB - a better class of pervert

News:

true story,,,sharing my wife with friends

bothworlds · 81469

Offline bothworlds

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
on: November 28, 2007, 05:40:55 PM
Being a member of  “Kristens Archives” and enjoying the stories immensely, I felt compelled to let it be known that truth can sometimes be just as erotic as fiction.

I am 44y/o and my wife “Ruth” is 39y/o, and we have been very happily married for nearly 23 years.  We have one daughter age 23 who is an air hostess on long haul, and who like her mother and father married young, she is now divorced for a combination of reasons, one being her husband wanted children, another being the long separations with rumours of sexual activity on her part while away. She now stays with my sister; her aunt when home. We see them both, two and three times a year when they comes here to visit on vacation.

These are the basic facts on how I first started sharing my wife Ruth with 2 male friends.
 At the end of last year Ruth had gone back to our country of origin the on her own for a short vacation and to do some Christmas shopping. It was not until during the Christmas festivities that I discovered the intense thrill of sharing my wife’s body with others. How that came about was because after she arrived home from her shopping vacation; I discovered my usual faithful, devoted, and loving wife had a side to her that I had never known existed, I had remained here in our adopted country due to the fact that business matters had kept me here. During her shopping trip she was staying with my sister and her then husband in our home City of origin, it was during this vacation that my sister and her husband introduced Ruth to the swinging lifestyle. That was something else that I hadn’t known; the fact my sister and her husband had been very active members in the wife swapping community of our home city for many years.  From what I have been told since, there was a rather special swinging party being held at a very exclusive venue. And rather than leave Ruth at home on her own, they had invited her along, explaining that there would be no pressure put on her to participate if she did not feel the inclination to do so, but was free to enjoy the food, drink, and generally enjoy the party atmosphere. However no doubt  due to possibly the drink, and general atmosphere; she lost all her inhibitions, and it turned out that she joined in the festivities with extreme gusto, to the extent that she fucked 6 men that night that my source knows of, including my sisters husband. And, from what another guest at the party told my source, “probably a lot more as well”. It was at this party that some lucky guy was the first to penetrate her virgin ass during a multi male, (Ruth the only female present) private orgy which took place in a separate room. My only regret is that I wasn’t there to watch and join in. And for the rest of the vacation Ruth on occasions shared the same bed as my sister and her then husband. (since then my sister and her husband have separated, and he now lives in Australia)
I knew something had happened while she had been on vacation, because she seemed withdrawn and very worried when she arrived back home. I put it down to a row she may have had with my sister or the other members of the household. It wasn’t until a few weeks later while enjoying quite a few after dinner coffee and cognacs she admitted to me what had transpired.  However instead of going ballistic with rage as she had feared I may do, I found the whole episode such a momentous turn on, that without further ado I laid her back on the table, pushed her dress up around her waist, not bothering to remove her panties but just pulling them to one side and entered her, being so sexually excited I doubt I lasted more than a minute or so before flooding her with my love juice.
After that, I was constantly thinking of ways to involve other men in our sexual activities. The opportunity arose one evening after a Christmas party last year at our home. Needles to say a great deal of drink had been consumed by everyone, and at the end of the evening just two very close friends of ours remained, sitting chatting and drinking on the terrace with Ruth and I. One of our friends a little older than myself, is a very active, and fine figure of a man, an American 61y/o widower, his wife dying some 7 years ago, and although he has family of his own, a son and daughter, both married and fled the nest, the son back in the U.S and the girl way up in the north of the country with her husband and children. After the death of his wife “John” was quite lonely. Prior to his wife’s death we had been very close friends with them both for many years; consequently since his wife’s death he has become our closest friend, spending a great deal of his time here at our home. The other is Faris a Christian Lebanese who is not only a friend of ours, but also someone who has worked for me since he arrived in this country some 12 years ago; he is younger than us (30 y/o married to a rather devout catholic girl, and the father of twins. Faris also bisexual with a fetish for wearing women’s lingerie, stockings panties etc. it was he who so late in life introduced me to the thrill of same gender sex, both giving and receiving, Which goes to show what surprising facts one discovers about oneself when all barriers are down. 

To continue; Ruth being a little unsteady on her feet John our widower friend and I helped her up to the bedroom, when we were there Ruth asked me to help her off with her dress, to this day I don’t know why I said it, but said something like “wouldn’t you prefer John to do that for you” when she replied if he wants to,  it was ok with her” John looked a wee bit embarrassed, so to put him at his ease, and to let him know I didn’t mind, I laughingly said to him.” well buddy it looks like you have a job to do” as for me  I’m going back down for another drink with Faris, when I got back downstairs Faris asked me if Ruth was ok, I said she was fine, after about 20 minutes he asked where the hell John was, so I told him “if he has played his cards right, probably buried up to the hilt in Kris”  Faris’s  reply to that, thinking I was joking was a laughingly said  “the lucky bastard” the pair of us decided to go have a look see, and check out what was really happening. Before we got to the bedroom we heard the moaning and whimpering from Ruth, The bedroom door was slightly ajar so we opened it enough to check out the action, John was naked, and was giving an also stark naked Ruth the tongue fucking of a life time, she was moaning, groaning, writhing and humping against John’s face buried between her thighs. John’s arms had scratch marks on them where Ruth had scratched him as he was feeling her titswhile tongue fucking her.   She was totally and utterly consumed in the throes of sexual excitement literally begging him to fuck her. We both took our cocks out and started stroking. I told Faris not to cum because he could have Ruth next, we stripped naked where we stood, and carried on stroking our cocks, watching the proceedings.  Ruth grabbed John’s hair and pulled him up the bed to her where they started kissing passionately which I found just as erotically exciting as anything else. Then Ruth rolled John on his back ready to mount him. it was then we saw his cock for the first time.  I know it is an old cliché, but even at 61 John has a marvellous example of manhood, not much bigger in length than my own at 16/17cm, but my god; in girth like a young stallion, damn near as thick as my wrist and ramrod straight. Later he told us that Ruth had been the first fuck since his wife had died, as soon as women even whores saw how well he was endowed, their pussies were a no go area to his cock, a few had offered to try, but had reneged at the crucial moment. I was a wee bit apprehensive thinking Ruth would never be able to accommodate a cock of that girth but Faris got hold of my cock whispering lets see if the horny bitch can take it, We watched as Ruth gently lowered herself, and slowly impaled herself on his cock.  Once John was up to the hilt in her, she stayed motionless for a moment or two getting use to his size, then started to slowly fuck him. it was then she gave us all the fright of our lives, she moaned, John said her eyes rolled up into her head and she passed out. Faris and I dashed into the room, still with raging erections, but within seconds she came round, she had experienced what very, very few women ever experience in their life, the French have a phrase for it, “La Petit Mort” (A Little Death) meaning her body and mind not being able to withstand the intensity of the head to toe body wracking multiple orgasms she was experiencing, she had blacked out for a few seconds. When she came round she was incoherent in the throes of complete sexual satisfaction, moaning and giving little whimpering sighs of pleasure. It was then we joined in; Faris stood on the bed and put his cock in her mouth, which Ruth  started to stroke and suck, I was at the back of her finger fucking her ass with one hand, and jerking off with the other. When she leaned forward to suck Faris’s cock deeper into her mouth, I could see her pussy stretched to absolute capacity, ((and I mean absolute capacity)) as she rode John’s cock, her own juices were literally running down her thighs, some of it running unto John’s balls, the scent of sex, Ruth’s perfume,  and the body cologne from our sweating bodies was thick in the air. I tried to fuck Ruth’s ass, but because of the angle was unable to do so, and had to be content with kneeling behind her putting the head of my cock as close to it that I could, and jacking of to climax. Covering her ass with my baby making juices.  Faris was the next to cum, he was going to pull out but Ruth shook her head to stop him, when he cum in her mouth, she couldn’t swallow it quickly enough , and a lot of it trickled down each side of her chin and unto her tits.  But John the oldest of us, was still sending Ruth into paroxysms of pleasure with his stallion sized cock. Faris and I left them to it, Faris grabbing a quick shower and making for home, his wife had not attended the party being unable to find a baby sitter. I went back to the bedroom thinking that things would be a lot calmer when I arrived, but far from it. Ruth was licking and kissing Johns cock and balls, and although only semi hard, it was still mighty impressive. And she had to be content with just taking as much of the head in her mouth that she could and licking, and kissing it.  I jacked of again watching them, then went to bed happy in the knowledge that I had witnessed my wife achieve total and utter sexual satisfaction.  The advantage Faris and I have over John is that being normally endowed we are able to ass fuck Ruth to our hearts content, John with his monster would split her apart. The next morning there was quite an air of embarrassment on the part of both Ruth and John, however over the day because of the way I let them know that I had no qualms about them (to put it delectably) sleeping together, and actively encouraged it, providing I could be there and join in if I wished, they relaxed and readily agreed to those arrangements. The same applied to Faris, and he not willing to look a gift horse in the mouth his wife thinking that sex is only for the propagation of mankind readily agreed to participate with those conditions attached. It takes a great deal of trust between all of us not to go outside of our own little circle for sex, because we never use condoms within the group, except for hygienic purposes, i.e anal sex, not only that but we all have our own reasons for staying within the confines of our own little group, me because I have never had such enormous sexual gratification in the whole of my life, Ruth for the same reason, plus the fact I think because of John’s endowment he is the only one who can really bring her to complete and utter sexual satisfaction now. John because he is having long and regular sex on a regular basis again, and if the truth be known I think is a little in love with Ruth. Faris because it is only with us he can be himself with no fear of being derided because of his bisexuality, and feminist tendencies, something he has had to keep well hidden from his family and friends for the whole of his life since his marriage. Thankfully Ruth and I live in quite a remote area, our nearest neighbours being more than 6km away. Meaning our sexual activities can be carried out in complete privacy.   

A great many men, “more than imagined”, fantasize about sharing their wife with others, either via a swinging “wife swapping community” or as is in our case a private little group with the only women involved being one’s own wife, although in our case, on the occasions when she is here another female also.
Because of the most common reason a wife’s reluctance to enter into such, ((call it what you will)), “lifestyle”, “arrangement”, or whatever. Or perhaps because of their own fear of loosing their wife to another man, “which on occasions does happen”, plus a host  of many more reasons,  it remains what it is to most men, a fantasy, and just a fantasy, nothing more. As for myself, as I said on my posting, “I do not feel demeaned or inadequate in any way, even less of a man because of my willingness to share my wife with other men”, I am more than happy that I am able to enable my wife to achieve total and utter sexual satisfaction, albeit, with another man. Something she has never achieved during our marriage, or was ever likely to. A happy and successful marriage is not based on sex alone, but on a love for each other that puts your partners welfare before all else, commitment to each other during times of trouble or hardship, sweet memories of past times spent together, giving and not taking, to my mind these are the ingredients that make for a strong, happy, and successful marriage. 
As for sharing ones wife with others, male or female, as long as a few basic ground rules are laid down, and adhered to, regarding trust, common sense, hygiene, and discretion we do not view our forays outside our marriage as wrong or perverted, but purely and simply for everyone’s own and personal sexual gratification.  No doubt a great many people would be able to rip that argument to shreds, but for my part, I am more than willing to stand by every word of it.  Thank you for the time you have spent reading it.
                       Bothworlds

I am a bi sexual, who enjoys watching my wife with two male friends of ours, whether it be joining in, or masturbating  all in the pursuit of total sexual gratification and to everyone’s mutual enjoyment.

Offline rt829

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-1
Reply #1 on: November 28, 2007, 08:51:26 PM
Good story.  I sure liked reading it.

Offline man_dawg

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +10/-2
  • just pretend i ain't here!
Reply #2 on: December 06, 2007, 11:35:16 AM
Enjoyed your story very much.. Thankx for posting..

Offline horny4life

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +19/-12
Reply #3 on: December 06, 2007, 06:21:43 PM
Great story, thanks for sharing.

Sharing is a tricky thing and not for most couples though I was lucky enough that my second wife was into sharing.

"Men spoil women in America. A woman needs to know that the man is her master." - Capucine.

Offline rt829

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-1
Reply #4 on: December 10, 2007, 03:35:38 PM
I just read it again...I think it's a terrific story, well written.

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1835/-28
Reply #5 on: January 17, 2008, 06:40:00 PM
Thanks for a good read. Good job.

one of the originals

Offline woofie4u2

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #6 on: February 21, 2008, 03:39:10 PM
Good story.  I sure liked reading it.
 Great story I'll agree with you it's not for all but the ones that can share GF,Wife are some truely lovely peeps. Me I'll share my bi GF, but I need to be there so as not to miss the oppertunity to wettness the erotic love makeing and joing in. Woofie4u2

Offline vinny1

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #7 on: March 08, 2008, 06:26:13 AM
Wonderful fun.
tks.

Offline hoseman08

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #8 on: March 09, 2008, 04:51:15 AM
Thanks for sharing, great story.

Offline gandolf1

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-56
Reply #9 on: July 16, 2008, 10:13:12 PM
your story reminded me of my wife her cuz and me some years ago. she is now
my ex wife but she liked to fuck at that time. my new wife ..sometimes i wonder
about it. only she would have to be somewhat tipsy.as long as we have been married
she is still as tight as we first got married.

coacheric

Reply #10 on: May 12, 2012, 02:40:23 PM
Good tail. Little hard to read without spacing but still good.

Offline lovemikakelly

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #11 on: June 13, 2012, 03:13:44 PM
Great tale! May I ask what your country of origin is (one where your wife first had the orgy). I'm very interested to know!

Offline curious50m

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-1
Reply #12 on: June 14, 2012, 04:27:12 PM
Thats one awesome story ! Some can only dream about sharing

Offline orcusvox

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +4/-0
Reply #13 on: June 17, 2012, 11:08:43 PM
Great story!