KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Taking Advantage Of Mom [ORIGINAL; Drunk m/F Hand Job Mother/son 1st Time]  (Read 15385 times)
Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 157

« on: December 25, 2010, 09:28:11 PM »

It was the eve on Christmas Eve and i was doing my homework [you're asking who does homework on Christmas Eve. Me, if i want to get good enough grades to get a scholarship for college in a few years and it was nice and quiet, i was home alone, a rare occasion that i had to take advantage of] when the phone rang. "Hello?" I said when i picked it up. "Jimmy?" It was mom's friend Sandy - mom's hot friend, she's a redhead who looks like Lauren Holly's twin - she had gone out tonight to go dancing with mom and some other friends. "Can i talk to your dad?" I noticed she was talking slowly and carefully. As if she were drunk. I heard a high, loud laugh in the background. It sounded like mom's friend Natalie - and heavy woman with unnaturally black hair and pimples -  and she definitely sounded drunk. "Dad's not here. He took Lulu to fly up to stay with his sister for a few days. She's going into surgery the day after tomorrow." There was a few moments of silence. Then "Oh. Your mother never told us that," Sandy said

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant
Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 157

« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2010, 09:50:37 PM »

"Say listen. You drive now, right?" I had gotten my driving permit at 15 so i was able to get my license last week. I told Sandy yeah. "Good," She breathed a sigh of relief [one i bet smelled strongly of alcohol]. "We all had too much to drink - or so the bartender says - & he won't give us the keys to your mom's minivan to drive home that we had to surrender to be allowed to drink. Can you get a taxi & come and drive us home?" I was about to say i had no money when Sandy added "I'll pay the driver myself when he gets here." I said sure & asked for the address. She gave it to me & said "Don't forget to bring your driver's license." "I won't. Bye." Sandy said bye & i hung up. I called for the taxi then i flew up the stairs 2 by 2 & ran into my room. I put on my best jeans & a button-down shirt - i knew i wasn't getting lucky, all of mom's friends were married, but you never know... I put on some cologne&brushed my teeth. I grabbed my license sitting on top of my bureau - this would be my first official drive.

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 157

« Reply #2 on: December 25, 2010, 10:08:22 PM »

When i got outside the taxi was waiting. I climbed in back & gave the address. 25 minutes later i was there&Sandy was waiting out front for me. I asked the driver how much&got out & told Sandy. It was obvious she was drunk. It got more obvious when she practically exposed her left tit reaching into the top her dress & bra to pull out her money. Sandy was the richest of mom's friends [mom is the poorest] & looked it: her red hair was in a fancy style she had done just for tonight which must have cost a fortune&her silky dress clung to her 39DD-24-36 frame - trust me, i knew - like a second skin. Sandy gave me the money for the driver, i paid him & he left. I followed Sandy into the club - which i had no trouble getting into; at 6'3 most people were afraid to mess with me & i looked older - & she led me to the bartender who had mom's keys. They were all still drinking, laughing & carrying on - even Sandy had one more 'for the road' - except mom. She was passed out on one of the stools at the bar.

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 157

« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2010, 10:24:29 PM »

"Hey," I said to the bartender. "I'm her son" pointing at my passed out mom "and i'm her to take her and her friends home." I showed him my driver's license. "So if you'll please hand over her keys..." He handed them to me without a word. "Thank you. Merry Christmas." I turned to the ladies. "Are we ready?" The others started to hoot and cheer and get up except Natalie. "My son's coming to pick me up. I'll stay with your mom while you get the minivan." I thanked her and Sandy along with mom's other 3 friends followed me out. Sandy was so drunk she had her arm around me and snuggled against me on my right. She introduced to me Lana - a tall, slim, busty brunette with obviously no bra on the way those tits jiggled and swayed - Fiona - a short, curvy hispanic women with long, black hair and biggest tits of the bunch - and Brandy - a bubbly blonde of average height with a decent pair of D-cups. All the ladies were flirty and touchy-feely so i decided to have a little fun. "So who's not wearing panties?" 

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 157

« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2010, 10:43:21 PM »

Instantly Sandy & Fiona's hands shot up&in unison they said "ME!!!" &started to break out in laughter. "All right, Fiona," I said. "You're up here on my left." I put out my arm, Fiona squealed & pressed her ample tits against me. Lana pouted. "Hey, i can take my off if you want me to..." She actually started to lift up her skirt to do it, almost falling over, but i told her "I only need 2 pantiless lovely ladies." Lana pouted once more. "Maybe next time," I told her & she smiled. Mom had parked outside of the club parking lot & it took us at least 10 minutes to reach it. I hit the alarm remote & unlocked the doors. "All right, time to decide seating," I announced. The ladies cheered. "I'm gonna lay mom back on the third row of seats & now either Lana or Brandy get to have the window seat behind me." Brandy squealed, jumped in through the sliding door & slid across the middle of seats. Lana pouted again. I put my hand on her shoulder & whispered "You will be getting a better view of something you'll love...

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 157

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2010, 10:58:40 PM »

Trust me." Lana blushed, smiled and giggled. "Fiona, you're in the middle. I'll have a special assignment for you." Fiona grinned from ear-to-ear. "Goody!" She said sliding in. "Lana?" I motioned for her with one hand to take the last seat and with my other hand i took hers to help her get in. She giggled and blushed once more. "Why, thank you, sir." I slid the door shut once Lana had sat down. I turned to Sandy. "I have an extra special assignment for you..." Sandy smiled sexily. "Oh yeah?" Feeling bold [especially for a virgin] i pulled her to me and kissed her hard. Sandy went limp against me. The other ladies hadn't noticed; they'd been laughing and carrying before and during our kiss. When i broke the kiss i saw her eyes were closed and she was licking her lips. "Charlie" - her husband - "never kisses me like that..." Sandy sighed. I opened the passenger side door for her and she slid in letting her dress slide up a lot. I closed the door and went around to the driver's side door.     

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 157

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2010, 11:28:40 PM »

I got behind the wheel & started the minivan. "Seat belts, ladies." A chorus of boos filled the interior. "If don't buckle up, no drive, no heat." That shut them up & i heard 4 seat belts click. I turned on the heat & pulled away from the curb, driving back to the club. The car was toasty when i parked in front of the club & took the keys with me [why take chances?]. I went back to mom, thanked Natalie, picked mom up & wished Natalie a Merry Christmas. I carried mom out to the minivan. Lana opened the sliding door for me. I started to get in when Lana reached out & grabbed my package. A chorus of hoots&laughter came from Fiona & Brandy. "Lana..." She looked up at me sheepishly and grinned. "Sorry," She said, letting go of my jeans covered cock. "I just couldn't resist..." I rolled my eyes. Ducking in, i laid mom across the third row of seats. She wore a brown flimsy dress. She had on a bra [36DD - trust me] under it. But no panties. Mom's short dress had slid up to her waist, baring her brown-pubed pussy... 

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 157

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2010, 11:43:53 PM »

Mom's pussy was covered with a thick, unshaven mass of brown curls. My cock lurched in my briefs. I got control of myself and quickly pulled down her dress. I reached under her for one end of the seat belt and brought around her to the other end and buckled mom in. I carefully got out and shut the sliding door. I ran around to the driver's side and jumped back in the minivan. I started it up again and the heat soon warned things back up. I was now hornier than before. I planned to go through with what had in mind after all. "All right," I said, reaching back to turn on the overhead light over the back seat. "Now let me adjust this..." I lowered the rear view mirror so i had a good view of Fiona. She noticed me checking her out in the mirror and giggled. "Are you ready for your assignment, Fiona?" "Oh, yeah..." At that all 3 women in the back seat roared with laughter. "You are going to flash your pussy at me the whole ride home..." Sandy and Brandy whistled and hooted. Lana pouted again.     

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 157

« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2010, 12:01:23 AM »

"Why can't i flash my pussy at you, too?" A chorus of awwws filled the minivan followed by laughter. "Next time, Lana. Besides, i won't be able to see your pussy from this angle." "Yeah, Lana, next time," Fiona said. "Jimmy wants a little puerto rican pussy..." "It ain't that little!" Sandy exclaimed. Everyone including Fiona laughed. "Hush up now, you," She told Sandy. Looking back at me in the rear view mirror she said "Jimmy dear, i hope you like your pussy hairy. I NEVER shave..." A chorus of ooos filled the minivan. "I LOVE hairy pussy, Fiona baby..." That made her happy to hear that&she slowly lifted her skirt to reveal black haired snatch. My cock was rock hard now. Sandy leaned over & whispered in my ear "And what about me?" I turned to her & whispered back "You're going to flash your pussy, too, but you're going to finger it after you pull out your tits. Sandy leaned back in her seat & smiled like the Cheshire Cat. "I'm not done with you yet." She raised an eyebrow & leaned back toward me.

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 157

« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2010, 12:28:20 AM »

"After i start driving i want you to take my cock out and jerk me off." Sandy's face really lit up when i said that. She leaned back in her seat and looked at me expectantly. "You first," I grinned. She blushed. "Oh yeah..." Sandy lifted her skirt and spread her legs, exposing her dark red-haired pussy. Brandy squealed. "Sandy is showing her pussy, too!" "I told you i needed 2 ladies without panties on, remember?" "Oh, yeah," Brandy said. "Yeah, calm down," Fiona added. Everybody hooted and laughed. Sandy lifted her 39DDs out of her bra and dress. Her areolaes were reddish-brown, very large and oval-shaped. Her nipples were thick and hard. Brandy gasped behind me but kept quiet this time. Sandy kicked her fingers and brought down to her pussy. She closed her eyes and began to masturbate. "Are we ready to leave, ladies?" A cheer rose from the back seat. Sandy just moaned. I shifted the minivan into gear and took off at a moderate speed. I was in no hurry to get these ladies home...       

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 157

« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2010, 12:44:40 AM »

I kept my eyes mostly on the road, a lot of the time on Fiona's dripping pussy and a few glances at Sandy. Once we were out of the parking lot, she reached over with her free hand and undid my jeans. Soon she had my hard 9 1/2" cock out. "OH MY FUCKING GOODNESS!!!" Lana shouted. "Sandy just took his cock out and it is H - U - G - E huge!!! Now she's jerking him off!!!" "Calm down, Lana," I said. Everyone laughed. Lana blushed but kept her eyes locked on my hard cock. I headed to Lana's house first since she was closest to the door back there. I was on the edge of cumming when i reached her house. I pulled in the drive way and put the minivan in Park. I leaned back and relaxed. Within half a minute jizz flew from my cock [making Lana gasp loudly] and splattered the windshield 3 times. One got the dashboard, 3 more got the steering wheel, the last of it dribbled down on Sandy's hand. Sandy herself was in the throes of her third orgasm at the moment. I turned to Lana. Her eyes were still locked on my cock.

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 157

« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2010, 12:58:12 AM »

"Lana?" That jarred her. "Wh - what?" "Would you happen to have any Windex and paper towels?" I asked. "Perhaps in the garage?" Motioning in that direction. "Oh. Oh yeah! Hold on!" She jumped out and clicked her high heels over to the garage door. I hadn't noticed what a great butt she had... She lifted the garage door, found the light and after a minute's searching found what i had asked for. Lana shut off the light and clicked-clicked her way back to the minivan. She climbed back in and slid the door shut. "Thank you," I said as i took them from her. Lana blushed and mumbled a you're welcome. I sprayed the window and dashboard then wiped them off. The steering wheel i just wiped off. I was about to clean off my cock when i realized Sandy was still holding my cock. "You can let go of my cock, Sandy." "Oh" was all she said. Snickers rose from the back seat. Sandy let go of my cock and licked my jizz off her hand with a mmmm. Brandy let out a little gasp. I cleaned up my cock and tucked it back away.   

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 157

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2010, 01:49:45 AM »

I got out of the minivan, grabbed the Windex&paper towels & went around to the other side. I slid open the side door. "You didn't forget you're home, did you?" Giggles filled the minivan. Lana just blushed & took my hand letting me help her out & i slid the door shut. We went in the garage & i looked for the light switch. She put her hand on my arm. "Wait," She said. "I am stone cold sober right now, i have been since Sandy pulled your cock out. Even though i am sober now i want you bad... Maybe sometime you can come by and..." "Yeah," I said. "I'd love that." Lana found my lips & kissed me. She broke the kiss, let go of my hand & turned on the light. She took the stuff from me & put it all away. "I can get in the house through here," She said, motioning to the door behind her. "All right," I said, backing out of the garage. "Good night, Lana. Merry Christmas." She said the same & shut the garage door. I got in the minivan & started it. I backed out of the driveway & noticed how quiet it had gotten.

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 157

« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2010, 01:53:28 AM »

It stayed quiet even when we got to Fiona's house. I got out and walked her to her door. "I had a good time," I said teasingly. Fiona giggled and blushed. "I know you did. I wish i could have seen Sandy jerk you off." She admitted. "Maybe you'll get the nerve to do it yourself to me sometime," I said with a grin. "Maybe

Geminiguy
Burnt at the stake

Fame 157

« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2010, 02:08:48 AM »

"Maybe!" Fiona grinned. "Feliz Navidad!" "Thank you. Merry Christmas to you, too! Good night." She said good night and went in. I took Brandy home. She kissed me on the cheek and thanked me for the ride. She said good night and was inside before i could reply. Now i was alone in the minivan with Sandy [and mom of course]. "You do know we all had a good time because you. And i'm sure the girls will tell you were were no longer drunk on the ride home," Sandy giggled. I pulled in her driveway, she unbuckled her seat belt and turned to me. "I can't believe i did that..." She giggled. "And i did do it sober. I hadn't given hand job since i was a cheerleader in high school. Next time ask me for a blow job..." I swallowed hard and Sandy laughed. She took hold of my chin, turned my face toward hers and kissed me, long and soft. "Good night," Sandy said before i knew the kiss was over. I opened my eyes and she was long gone, her front door closing behind her. I sighed, backed out of the driveway and drove home. 

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: