News:

Headachegasm

unflattering_sweatpants · 2647

Offline unflattering_sweatpants

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
on: February 01, 2010, 06:12:02 PM
So, time to share an awkward story.

My junior year in college, I had a lot going on: classes kicked into high gear, I essentially moved in with a girlfriend I wasn't thrilled about (bad move), and I was getting a promotion with lots of responsibility at work.

One day, humping away at this girl, I receive a very unpleasant surprise as I came: a raging migraine. Felt like a burning SLAP across my whole head and forced me to grit my teeth and cry a little.

The gf was concerned and babied me, and I made an appointment for a consultation.

I googled the migraine symptoms and found info like this. Basically, this happens rarely, is usually reported by men, is mostly neurological and is only rarely associated with a medical problem, and can last FOREVER.

I enjoys me some sex, so the thought of getting punched in the face when I cum was not cool.

The doctor was a woman of about fifty and I have to admit feeling awkward discussing the issue with her. I've always been like that. Once, when I was about 14, I had my testicular cancer check from an ANCIENT lady doctor. That was, uhh, brutal.

After giving me crap about not using a condom (gf was on the pill), she admitted,

"I'm going to have to look this up, I haven't treated it."

At least she was honest.
What burns my hide the most were the papers she handed me that said, basically verbatim, what I'd found online. Nothing new. Google is as effective as my doctor.

"Keep an eye on it. Take two advil before you have sex. Use a condom. I'll order a CAT scan to rule out a tumor."

The craziest thing about MRIs is the dye they inject you with. It makes you feel like you're peeing yourself.

So, long story short, it was stress. As I managed my workload, I managed my stress, and these attacks stopped. Advil helped dull the migraine to a quick headache, but it definitely still sucked.

I truly feel for anyone who suffers from this condition chronically, and I am thankful that my encounter with it has (for now) been temporary.

BEWARE THE DOPE FIEND: You will not be able to see his eyes because of Tea-Shades, but his knuckles will be white from inner tension, and his pants will be crusted with semen from constantly jacking off when he can't find a rape victim.

Offline DanteDC

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +63/-19
  • Mind Wander
Reply #1 on: February 01, 2010, 10:33:04 PM
From what it looks like it could have been the girl you were with. The subconcious mind knows when it doesnt want something. even if sex feels good in your mind it wouldnt have been right.

Late at night you are walking and you see a floating light and you think huh. You keep walking and see me just standing there blank faced.

Pervert of the Month January 10.

Offline buddyChrist

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +160/-28
Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 04:32:17 PM
I have had these. Someone mentioned it somewhere else, and info they found said that they could be serious. Let me see if I can find that info.

Haiku:
Five syllables here,
Seven more syllables here,
Are you happy now?

Offline unflattering_sweatpants

• Not Yet A Pervert
Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 05:41:39 PM
I have had these. Someone mentioned it somewhere else, and info they found said that they could be serious. Let me see if I can find that info.

Oh totally, there's the chance this sort of thing can be caused by tumors. Fortunately I had insurance and was able to get an MRI without having to worry about the cost. If they occur frequently, I'd encourage anyone to get it checked out.

BEWARE THE DOPE FIEND: You will not be able to see his eyes because of Tea-Shades, but his knuckles will be white from inner tension, and his pants will be crusted with semen from constantly jacking off when he can't find a rape victim.

Offline buddyChrist

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +160/-28
Reply #4 on: March 08, 2010, 04:45:24 PM
What I found out was it could be a blood vessel about to burst. This is rare, from what I read.

Haiku:
Five syllables here,
Seven more syllables here,
Are you happy now?

Offline HOMEfire

• New Pervert
Reply #5 on: October 09, 2010, 08:12:47 AM
I felt your pain, Dude.  Had it once (only, luckily) while I was bangin' this hot as shit Chinese babe...did as you did... MRI, CAT scan...

I thought I'd had a stroke or something.

Mine simply went away....but they hurt like a MUUUUUUUUTHERFUCKER.  Worst headache I can remember.

Offline sneakyluvr

• Pervert
Reply #6 on: June 28, 2014, 11:04:11 PM
I just looked up "migraine" and you will be delighted to know the medical community is essentially clueless as to the cause. They seem to be inherited, but not always. Triggering causes can be anywhere from chemical to psychological. The most common treatment is to take over the counter analgesics if you feel one coming on and to avoid triggering situations if you can figure them out.

Offline greycat761

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Reply #7 on: August 20, 2014, 03:07:47 AM
My (now) wife had the same issue when we first started dating.  That she would get a splitting migraine when she orgasmed from sex with me. Her doctor sent her for an MRI, and a bunch of tests.  All of which came back as inconclusive.  Then she told her Chiropractor about the issue.  He did a manuall adjustment on her neck and she never had the problem again.

Offline symes4u

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +6/-0
  • It's About Syme
    • It Is All About Me Me Me Me Me Me
Reply #8 on: August 20, 2014, 03:20:39 AM
I just looked up migraine and it had a picture of my ex-wife next to it. Amen.

IdleBoast

Reply #9 on: August 20, 2014, 09:57:46 AM
I had these as a teen, when I first started having regular sex.

According to my doctor at the time, orgasm headaches are not so rare, just rarely reported through embarrassment.   They're also not usually linked to life-threatening conditions like tumours or aneurysms.

It's just an unfortunate extension of your orgasm - just as your larger muscles can clench at the moment of no return, so can the smaller muscles that control the flow of blood around your brain.

Ever seen stars as you cum? Same thing, different blood vessels.