KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

Incest and Incest:Who's Thought About It?

s0nix · 137808

Behindblueeyes

Reply #15 on: January 27, 2008, 03:02:01 PM
I NEVER think about it with my family. But incest stories turn me on more than any other story. Nothing Makes my pussy wetter than incest stories and older man/younger woman stories.

I agree here. I have no desire whatever so to be with my own family and I don't like imagining it happening within any actual family. 

I do like the fantasy though, the daddy and teen type fantasy, basically the older man, younger woman fantasy.  Makes me hot and so wet.  Damn, getting wet now just thinking about it.   ;D :D ;)

Offline BarbJ98

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Fame +2/-0
Reply #16 on: March 06, 2008, 05:17:43 PM
Sex was a taboo subject with my mom.  When I started getting curious I found a couple books and shared them with my brother.  We learned lots together.  No regrets.  But it does influence the stories I like to read. 

Offline smoothdude

• Pervert
    • Fame +16/-3
Reply #17 on: March 06, 2008, 06:03:39 PM
I have to agree with most of the respondents on this subject. The fantasy of incest involving other people and their family members is highly arousing. But for most people, when it comes to their own family members, there is no attraction. I personally would not think about sex with my parents, siblings or my own daughter. My daughter's friends in high school and her current suburban neighbors are a whole different story. Fantasized a lot about them. Great source of inspiration for masturbation. But I never fantasized about her joining in.

The stories in the archives are really well done and serve well to satisfy my incest fantasies.

SMOOTHDUDE

"We are the people our parents warned us about"   Jimmy Buffet

Offline vinny1

• New Pervert
    • Fame +1/-0
Reply #18 on: March 08, 2008, 05:35:44 AM
I like to fantisize and read it. mmmmm
V

Offline Miss_Kitty

• New Pervert
    • Fame +10/-1
Reply #19 on: March 29, 2008, 08:44:12 PM
Hello! i like the idea of incest but i dont think i want my whole family involved. i've had a few dreams about cousins and i had cum when i woke up. i had an uncle who used to touch me when i was a few years younger, so maybe thats what started me.  ;D

Offline mcgee99

• New Pervert
    • Fame +3/-0
Reply #20 on: March 30, 2008, 12:21:15 AM
I have not only thought about, but my sister and I have done the deed, and then some. We are 14 months a part in age and full blood bro/sis.  Fact is, Sis was one who suggested it and since we had both been thinking about it for some time; it was a given. We have no regrets, and continued until we were both married (about age 27).

Probably would have continued once in a while, but we each moved to follow the jobs. It was just a much deeper bond than most; we always were closer than the typical brother/sister.  'We' could and did discuss Anything without judging the other.  Our spouses were alway jealous of how we could discuss things that we would never discuss with them. 

They, nor Anyone, ever knew just how close we were/are.  Under the right circumstances (some people will have a problem with the word 'right'), ....When there is TOTAL  meeting of minds and agreement between Both parties, and they are close in age, then if both want to; then as long as only they know about it;
...others Would be hurt if they knew of course, and it is never good to allow or cause hurt on someone else. 

It is a secret that only we know, and although we are now in middle age, we do not regret it. Not saying either of us would ever want anything to happen to our current family and loved one, if ever in the future we were to be 'single' again, who knows, we may never remarry, and share our lives together again, or at least partly. 

We truly 'love' each other in all the normal brother/sister ways, but just a little more in special ways that few can or do share.  Again, I realize that this can not work for many, but it has for us.  I would like to hear the thoughts, experiences of others on this subject - good or bad.  :-)

Smile!  ...it will be returned by your friends; and will confuse the devil out of those who are  Not!

Offline pintados

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Fame +0/-0
Reply #21 on: March 31, 2008, 03:13:56 AM
just a question, is there anybody here who had done it with there mom? im just curious because i haven't met anyone or heard that they have sex with their mom.

Offline pken

• New Pervert
    • Fame +6/-9
Reply #22 on: March 31, 2008, 03:21:00 AM
I think about it all of the time.  When we were teenagers, my younger sister and I used to fool around a lot, never fucked but had a lot of fun. 

Offline cassiepooh

• New Pervert
    • Fame +8/-2
Reply #23 on: April 01, 2008, 02:53:09 AM
I really think its lovely to hear that so many people adore it.  I really love incest and have a relationship with my step sis for a few years now and its been the best and we love every time we get to see each other.

I agree there is a reason there are so many stories, because so many people truely find it appealing :)

Offline endangered_species

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Fame +0/-0
Reply #24 on: April 01, 2008, 10:57:20 PM
 Having more than a passing interest in interfamily relationships, I felt compelled to add my thoughts on the subject. Consensual, incest happens on a more frequent occurrence than society is willing to admit to. More so between brother and sister as apposed to other inter family relationships. Mother and son being the least likely to take place, although this can and does happen.  Obviously due to the stigma, humiliation, and shame that would be heaped upon a couple admitting to such a relationship not to mention the illegal aspect of such an act. And irrespective of the deep all abiding love the participants may have for each other, I doubt very much that anyone would be willing to risk such degradation by admitting to such a relationship, therefore alluding to an incestuous relationship as a mere fantasy.   
Circumstances, age, and family history; playing a major part in instigating such a highly controversial love affair. In most cases there is usually a more than usual strong bond of maternal, or sibling love existing long before such an emotive relationship takes place. Couple that with the common physical attraction for each other, and I’m afraid you have the makings of a cocktail of emotions hard to fight and resist. And therefore such a union must remain a dark secret strictly between the lovers, like the “swords of Damocles” constantly swinging above their heads.

Offline Miss_Kitty

• New Pervert
    • Fame +10/-1
Reply #25 on: April 02, 2008, 07:11:05 PM
wow, that was heavy psych stuff.  ;D

Belshon

Reply #26 on: April 03, 2008, 05:45:57 AM
Hello all.  Incest is for me a pretty powerful fantasy.  Which is a bit odd, I think.  When 4 and a half years old, my step dad decided that my 7 year old sister and I were much better sex partners then my mom.  He took turns with us, each a couple times a week for 6 months.  Guess that is why I enjoy anal sex also.

AJ_Lo

Reply #27 on: April 03, 2008, 12:51:34 PM
I never really would say I am in to incestm reading it or thinking about it with my family creeps me out actually... I have a half sister who's a couple years younger than me and one night she told my boyfriend that she was jealous of the firl we had a threesome with.  Strange coming from someone I share blood with, but either way, since then I've had fantasies of actually being with her, it scares me sometimes because I think I'm some kind of freak (no offense to anyone who is into incest that's just how I feel about myself).  She's a beautiful girl, but I think we're both too shy and embarrassed by it to do anything.

Offline Miss_Kitty

• New Pervert
    • Fame +10/-1
Reply #28 on: April 03, 2008, 04:57:16 PM
if your sister's up for it, go for it AJ_Lo!  ;D

Offline Lorinda

• Pervert
    • Fame +11/-2
  • Open All Hours
    • Lorinda at Leslita
Reply #29 on: April 03, 2008, 05:17:42 PM
if your sister's up for it, go for it AJ_Lo!  ;D