KRISTEN'S BOARD
Please consult your physician prior to participating on this message board.

News:

Incest and Incest:Who's Thought About It?

s0nix · 137806

your ghost

Reply #75 on: December 21, 2009, 08:53:47 AM
Yeah, you need a password now.  They killed a good room.  :emot_sad:

handsomepeter

Reply #76 on: December 29, 2009, 05:57:28 PM
I saw a picture somewhere of Angelina Jolie and her brother as teens kissing each other with great gusto on the lips.  Wonder if there was anything else there.

Offline FunLvnDaddy

• New Pervert
    • Fame +3/-0
Reply #77 on: December 29, 2009, 07:33:47 PM
LOL @ basically the Lindsey Lohan of the 70's...

I am skeptic also that there is probably more than she is telling and of course John isn't around to say anything. I am wondering why nothing was said before this..it's obvious it wasn't to spare hurtful feelings as she didn't consider any of her family's feelings in coming out  with this in her book.

your ghost

Reply #78 on: December 30, 2009, 12:29:51 AM
I suspect there might be something going on between Lily Allen and her brother Alfie.  Or maybe not suspect so much as fantasize.   :emot_mb:  Wouldn't blame Alfie a bit.  :D

Offline Gina Marie

• So fucking done with it all.
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +1364/-70
  • Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
Reply #79 on: December 30, 2009, 12:47:35 AM
I suspect there might be something going on between Lily Allen and her brother Alfie.  Or maybe not suspect so much as fantasize.   :emot_mb:  Wouldn't blame Alfie a bit.  :D

Offline santaluvsk9tirls

• New Pervert
    • Fame +2/-1
Reply #80 on: December 30, 2009, 05:08:21 AM
I;ve got no opinion on the Mackenzie Phillips story.  The fact is I have paid much attention to it.  All I have to draw on in my own experience with my cousins.  It's not something I can write about directly or even wish to remember, but there it is.

Santa

Offline hot joe

• Pervert
    • Fame +9/-2
Reply #81 on: December 30, 2009, 09:10:25 AM
Oh come on people!!!! she fucking liked it....she was an adult, she could have stopped it but didn't. "It became consensual"....what more is there to say, that says it all. Her father is dead and can't speak for himself, her career is shot....so why not come out with it, make some money! The story's hot, it will sell. I think she's a freak, she loved it and loves talking about it...especially since it pays. We're all freaks, that's why we're here! so lets get off our high horses and quit passing judgment on the dead....that's Gods job, if the is one.

captain lippy

Reply #82 on: January 13, 2010, 08:07:58 AM

very nice... very interesting. I'm new here and just walkin' around in the "rooms." Sure like what I've seen so far. Plan on stayin' for a while 8)

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +1128/-54
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #83 on: January 13, 2010, 02:50:58 PM

very nice... very interesting. I'm new here and just walkin' around in the "rooms." Sure like what I've seen so far. Plan on stayin' for a while 8)

Glad you like what you have seen so far, Captain.  A WOO for your avatar.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

captain lippy

Reply #84 on: January 19, 2010, 02:44:26 AM
=.=

My mother would come in my room... in the middle of the night. She would give me the MOST incredible head I have ever had. Soft lips, soft gentle touches as she sipped the cum out of my teen aged cock. She would use velvet touches to stroke me and then lightly suck just the tip of my cock until I had drained all of my cum into her belly.

This became a regular thing right up to the time I married. I only wish I had known how her pussy might have felt and tasted. I wrote about her in "Blow Jobs... I hope you like it ;-)

=.=

Offline eastbo

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Fame +1/-0
Reply #85 on: January 25, 2010, 06:56:20 PM
I believe the site was off the net for quite sometime, after two Pedo's started talking about snatching a young girl...Well they got caught before they could, and I believe they receive prison sentences

just went there....I think the site must have been down for a while but its back..only a few peeps in there and nobody talking...a lot of potential tho...and this concludes the incest chat room market report....lol  8)

Offline freakyone22

• Pervert
    • Fame +3/-2
Reply #86 on: November 01, 2010, 04:39:40 AM
i see nothing wrong with it if your two consenting adults people argue about it causing mental deffects in the children not everyone is gonna have kids. theres no real negative to it if you love someone you should have the right to be with them
« Last Edit: November 01, 2010, 05:37:45 AM by freakyone22 »

i got into a fight with my rice krispies this morning i distinctly heard snap crackle fuck him

Offline Bifunlady

• Degenerate
    • Fame +17/-3
  • Yep, they are my legs
Reply #87 on: November 01, 2010, 05:19:31 AM
Nothing like a broad statement to try and start a thread. How about adding a little meat to the very bare bones?

A submissive accepts submission, while a slave accepts obedience. In my opinion, a submissive retains freedom of choice and a slave gives her freedom of choice to her Master

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Fame +444/-59
Reply #88 on: November 01, 2010, 06:19:01 AM
I agree. If you're in love with your sister or cousin or brother, etc. there's nothing wrong with being in a relationship, romantic or just sexual. And yes, if your think your kids will have birth defects then use some form of birth control, it's that simple.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline mara101

• Deviant
    • Fame +49/-6
Reply #89 on: November 01, 2010, 08:34:24 AM
The birth-defect thing...is real, but after multiple generations of in-family reproduction.  (That sounds better than "inbreeding".)  If you have a genetic anomaly in the family, you are changing the rules a bit and throwing loaded dice, however.  Toothless banjo players just don't happen in one generation.