KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: chubby pre teen  (Read 9720 times)
cowboy
New Pervert

Fame 0

« on: March 29, 2011, 07:28:02 PM »

love stories about chubby girls
lilmichelle
Degenerate

Fame 11

« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2011, 05:05:44 PM »

yippie im the first to respond on a thread for once...lol but anyhow sorry i dont hun.
Burton
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame 1

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 09:59:25 PM »

Ever thought about writing one? Bet you could!
 emot_laughing
JerseyJ
Pervert

Fame -24

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2011, 10:14:59 PM »

love stories about chubby girls
Try my "Birthday Girl" series.

bakeboss
New Pervert

Fame 1

A perverted man in a vanilla marriage

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2011, 08:22:57 PM »

"Don't eat that Mary, you'll just get fatter," seemed to be all Mary ever heard her mother say. She did hate being fat and she did try but food did more to sooth her wounded feelings that anything else. When Mary's mother decided to send her to Dr. Franklin's wait loss clinic for prepubescent girls she went with out a fight. Mary mother knew nothing about the good doctor except his fame for results. She left her young daughter in the doctors hands and was instructed not to return for one week.

Mary was shown into the doctors office and told to remove her clothes. Mary had never been seen naked by any man not even her father and so was reticent to strip down in front of him.
"Mary maybe if I undress first you will fell more comfortable,"
ans without waiting for her reply he began to undress. Mary had seen her little brother's penis before but this was the first man and the doctor's erection was standing out hard and strong. When she still hesitated, he called in two older boys who came in and as one held her tight the other cut her clothes from her body. She stood there softly crying as the boys leered at her, her hips bulged as did her tummy but most embarrassing was where a girl should be large she wasn't. Her breasts were not even a handful with little bee-bee sized nipples centered in nickel size aureoles.

Mary was instructed to climb up on the examining table and as she leaned back the two boys forcibly held her down. The doctor put her feet into the syrups, then strapped them in place. She could only think that this was the most exposed  she could ever be. However she quickly learned she was wrong as the doctor pushed a lever making the end of the table fall away and now her bottom was left hanging in the air.

The doctor positioned himself between her outstretched thighs, then he reached out and pulled on Mary's newly sprouted crop of pubic hair. She was so proud of her downy fur as it was the only sign of maturity she had achieved. As the doctor tugged at it she noticed a tingle deep inside her and that she was getting warmer as well. With his fingers pulling her hair he pried apart the slit that was the entrance to her womb.
"Mary this week is going to be a life changing event for you. We are going to teach you about pleasures more rewarding than a cookie or an extra glass of milk."
 As he let go of her pubes her slit re-closed but now it was wrapped around his finger. He began to press it against that little nub at the top of her privates, usually this was far too sensitive for even her to touch but the doctor's finger felt wonderful. When he stopped even she was surprised by the audible moan that escaped her lips. She felt her face go red with the heat of embarrassment when the two boys were instructed to hold apart the two folds thus exposing her most private parts to not only the doctor but them as well. They both chuckled and one even licked his lips as they lewdly stared deep inside her. He told her that her Hymen was still intact but he would select one of the boys to be first to break it. Mary looked at both boys hoping they would not be as large as the doctor was She could tell that both were erect, she even took a little pride in knowing she had caused their excitement. The doctor now leaned closer, so close she could fell his warm breath on her pee hole. Suddenly a jolt of electricity shot through her body and she looked down to see the doctor's tongue lapping at her nub. The doctor held on to the rolls of fat on her belly as one would hold a harness while his tongue rode her precious button. The pleasure Mary was now feeling was almost too much and she feared she might faint or even worse. As she experienced her first orgasm she could wonder how this feeling could ever be repeated. No sooner had this though entered her head she felt another one coming and she let out a scream of joy and she begged the doctor not to stop.

Mary must have eventually passed out for she awoke in a small room. Her first thoughts were of the humiliation she had endured and of the three males who had looked at her chubby body with lust in their eyes. She began to understand that even if boys seemed uninterested in a chubby girl it still excited them to see one naked. She then began to wonder what adventures awaited her in day two.     
bakeboss
New Pervert

Fame 1

A perverted man in a vanilla marriage

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 05:24:25 PM »

As the days passed at the institute Mary remained naked and although this was done to humiliate her instead she learned the power her naked form gave over the men there. One night she even dreamed she was a princess in a far off land. She would sit naken upon her golden throne with legs splayed apart and all the boys of the kingdom were commanded to put theirs tongues on Mary's sex. If they pleased her and gave her the tingle they were rewarded but if they could not do it she would cut off their thingy. She woke from this drean feeling powerful and she realized that not only the boys but the doctor as well couldn't keep their eyes off her nakedness, they didn't seem to mind her rolls of fat or her wide rear or even her little girl boobies. She would ask the boys for favors and if they refused she would pout and pinch her nipples to make sure they were looking at her. They always gave in, always,even the doctor seemed powerless to resist her. When she went home it was not as a girl who was concerned about her weight but as a girl who knew the secret of the ages, that no man could resist the wiles of a sexy woman.

At home she knew who was to be her first conquest, her mother's boyfriend, Roger, not only to get back at her mother but because he had always looked at her with disgust. One night when Roger was there her mother popped her head in Mary's room to tell her she had to go to the store to buy beer for him, she said she would be right back and Mary should get ready for bed. Once her mother was gone Mary went through her mother's drawers until she found a baby doll nighty that she liked. She took off everything even her panties and put on the top.  Her upper arms were so fat she stretched the elastic in the sleeves but her boobs were so small they were invisible. She bent over to get a better look in the mirror and when she did the neck fell open showing off both of her little mounds of flesh. She then checked out how low the nighty fell on her body. It was just right at the top of her thighs and nothing showed unless she lifted her arms. She was disappointed that her little patch of hair was so light you couldn't see it through the gauzy fabric so she went to mother's make up and took a dark sable mascara and brushed it through her pubs. Now you could see she had hair down there like a real woman. She turned to look at her butt, she hated her rear it was so large and her flab hung like saddle bags, not full and round like Beounce's. She took each cheek in her hands and tried top pull her fat tight but her hands were not big enough to hold all of it. She pulled her cheeks apart exposing her poop hole and as she looked at it she decided she would make her mother boyfriends kiss her right there.

She snuck into the kitchen and got a new jar of marshmallow cream, then headed to the front room where Roger was watching some sporty thing on the TV.
"Uncle Roger can you do this for me?"
She always hated that her mother made her call him uncle but tonight it seemed to fit in with her plan. She held the jar out to him as she bent over as far as she dared.
"What, ah, don't bother me now kid I'm..."
He was now staring down her top at her boobies and by the hungry look on her face she knew she had him.
"Please, please, please, Uncle Roger It's too hard for me can you do it?"
Finally breaking his gaze he took the jar and opened it for her,
"Thanks Uncle," she cooed,"I won't bother you again."
"Oh no any time I'm here to help."
Mary spun around making sure her nighty flew up enough for him to see her naked rear end and purposely bumped her rear into the table.
"Ow, she cried,"That hurt, Uncle Roger will you look and see if I have a bruise?"
She pulled up the nighty and stuck her rear toward the man. He put his hand on her and rubbed squeezed her all over.
"Mummy use to kiss it when I had a boo-boo."
"Sure hon, I'll kiss it for you where does it hurt."
She brazenly bent over and spread her cheeks,
"Right here Uncle Roger, please kiss it for me."
He did kiss her there and as he did she pushed her hole toward him and soon she felt his tongue go inside her right where she poops. She Reached back and held his head in place, then she began to rock up and down. Soon his nose was now in her poop hole and his tongue was in her puss-puss.
"Uncle Roger, are you being naughty?"

Just then they both heard her mother's car pulling into the driveway.
"I better go upstairs, mummie doesn't like me to wear her nighties, oh and Roggie you better wash youyr face before you give mother a kiss."
As she went up the stairs she knew she was going to have loads of fun with Uncle Roger.
coacheric
POM Aug. 2011
Global Moderator
Burnt at the stake

Fame 736

Life Is What You Make It! I Made Oatmeal

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2012, 10:46:02 PM »

YEP, another old thread bump. Nice little story by Bakerboss

IT'S ALL ABOUT ME!!
Mister Dream
Deviant

Fame -7