KB - a better class of pervert

News:

how many here have a spouse who does not know of their delicious perve ways

pervbrook · 12421

Offline pervbrook

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
  • mmm mmm good
I wish to know  how many here have a spouse who does not know of their delicious perve ways. Am I alone?

do unto others...

tymacg

Not alone at all, my fiance would most likely flip out if she knew of them.

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1827/-28
perve ways

Hi Kira.

one of the originals

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +613/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
I wish to know  how many here have a spouse who does not know of their delicious perve ways. Am I alone?

I don't have a spouse, per se, and still keep my interests relatively private.

I am curious as to why one who is married, or engaged, is not sharing their private feelings with their partners. Is it just none of his/her business? Is it that it may complicate your life to introduce your interests to the other? Are you uncomfortable talking about sex with her/him?

If you were to start up her/his computer, would you peep to see your partner's history, and for some interesting pics or vids that they may have? Would you enjoy and masturbate to the images she/he saved?

Finding some, would that be positive, or not, knowing you are not alone in enjoying visual or stories regarding sex? Could you use your new knowledge of a partner's interests to make your sex life with him/her more fun?  Await your replies...

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

Offline Strong in Heart

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +10/-0
  • "Fight for what you believe in"
    • Soul Surviving Healing
My husband knows about me, my past and my fantasies and need to "relive" some aspects of them.

He doesn't understand it and he doesn't like it but because we love each other deeply he accepts that I am as I am.

He "rapes" me sometimes even though he'd rather not.

He smacks me about sometimes even though he's desperately anxious NOT to hurt me which I find frustrating at time.

He also refuses point-black to do certain things to me.

We're still together because we love each other.

He's the best thing that's ever happened in my life.

Go figure!

Kindness is what matters most
After that maybe sincerity
Be true to yourself
A condemnation out of ignorance is always unjust

Offline imhrd2

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
  • My wife is right, nothing up there!!
Married 42 yrs and have never let my wife into my fantasies, bisexuality or any other perversity's I have. She is computer illiterate (thank God) and is repulsed by anything other than straight sex, which has not existed for 15 yrs due to her health :'( . Oh well I love her like crazy so I fulfil my needs in other ways. :-[

It's been said that a mans brain is in his penis. No wonder I'm so damn stupid, apparently size does matter!!!

Offline howmayipleaseu

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +70/-1
my husband does not know about this side of me...

http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=5916.0 A Few Pictures of My Curvy MILF Body...

Links to all my audio masturbation fantasies..
http://www.kristensboard.com/forums/index.php?topic=5907.0

Offline redhatlover

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +255/-3
My GF not only knows about KB, she is a member here also-RHL

I am like Charlie the Tuna.  I don't want women with good taste, I want women who taste good.

Offline liontamer2

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +29/-1
I've been open with my wife about my desire to be more adventurous.  Each time I bring up one of my fantasies I'm met with the reply "is sex with me not good enough?" 

Offline pablo

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +11/-1
My girlfriend knows about my fantasies and stories and encourages both.

I'm really lucky, but I've been able to be completely open with her about everything.

Offline RedRocket

• New Pervert
She may not share them but I am open with my fiancee about it, I am glad to I don't want their to be any walls or big secrets between us that effects how close we are and can be. I could never feel totally intimate with someone if they didn't know.

Offline sogoodfeelin

• Pervert
Mine knows some fantasies, but not at all the most deviant.  She also does not know i am on this site or chat.  I wish, but she's just not as open or adventerous as I am.

Offline PubPlayer

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
My wife knows somewhat .. probably mostly from the occasional, careless "left a browser page open" ... woops!!  Couple of years ago, I had purchased/downloaded a couple of movies from Kink's "Sex and Submission" area that she stumbled upon.  Yea, that didn't go over real well ....

As a couple, we used to be pretty adventurous (which will be reflected in some stories I intend to post - tho I'm wayyy behind on getting my first posted up), but over the last several years, she's lost interest in most of our adventurous past and fantasy-laced activities. 

She's unaware of the delights of Kristen's community ... at least, as far as I know haha.

Saving the world .. one margarita at a time

Offline joan1984

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +613/-270
  • Co-POY 2011
She's unaware of the delights of Kristen's community ... at least, as far as I know haha.

one can never be sure, can one... wonder of internet fun

Some people are like the 'slinky'. Not really good for much,
but they bring a smile to your face as they fall down stairs.

Offline pervbrook

• New Pervert
  • mmm mmm good
Thanks to all who posted a reply. I am so interested in that question. I feel bad being secretive but the balance and rub to that is I want to respect what she wants or better yet doesn't and would hate to feel like I was disappointing her for my deviant desires... Don't know if that makes any sense... Thanks to all.  Btw. Why was this thread moved? Just curious. I like it's prominence now :0)

do unto others...

Offline pervbrook

• New Pervert
  • mmm mmm good
I like that idea...she does like a good spanking now and then.  Wink
And rubbing that perfect little clit is a true bonus... Great suggestion
Congrats on the perv oo month too.
Fist bump to you

do unto others...

Offline curiouskitty1960

• New Pervert
why wouldn't i let my spouse know? Well first of all if he knew I was bi, he would freak.  He is a prude.  I love him but he is a prude. If he knew some of the things that excite me I am sure that would send him into a tail spin.   But this is for me.  It is my fun.  My pleasure and I just want to have some enjoyment of my own.

Offline pervbrook

• New Pervert
  • mmm mmm good
Same here, if she knew.....yickes
Anyway appreciate the honesty and openness, you all are great
Thanks kitty. I feel the same.  One guilty pleasure.

do unto others...

Offline maguyver

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
Shit, if my wife came to me and said she was bi, I'd be asking when her girlfriend was coming over so I could watch!

Lmao same here!!!

Offline fatherjack

• Pervert
No she does not know anything about my secrets