KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Ripped-in-the-crotch jeans

pepperpotts93 · 2869

Offline pepperpotts93

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +4/-0
on: April 22, 2011, 10:16:24 PM
OK, so I have this beloved pair of very old, very tight jeans.  Months ago, a small frayed tear appeared in the crotch, about where you would expect one to appear given normal wear and tear.  I didn't mind this, because you'd have to really look closely to see it, and because I enjoyed poking my finger through it during class and, well, making class time go more quickly!

That had the result, however, of enlarging the hole, to the point that even latent-exhibitionist me was reluctant to wear these jeans in public, except over swimsuits at the beach.  I still wore them at home, and normal wear and tear kept making the rip bigger.

This week, after pulling the jeans out of the wash, I was forced to admit that the whole crotch of the jeans is now pretty much open to anyone who wants to look, or feel, or insert something.  Intriguing as that is, I decided it was time to retire this pair, tear 'em up into household rags or something.

But before I do that, I thought I'd ask all you sexy people whether there's a better option.  Don't say, "make cutoffs out of 'em" ... even the tightest, shortest cutoffs imaginable would have denim exactly where these jeans do NOT have denim.  If I cut off the legs of these jeans, and wore them, I'd be bottomless.

Thoughts?  Suggestions?  Thanks for reading.  -- Gwen, 22/f/Alabama

Offline pepperpotts93

• Pervert
Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 10:34:24 PM
It could definitely be done, Eric.  Well, let me put it this way:  Any difficulty of insertion would be because of our respective anatomies; the jeans would stand in the way not at ALL.  --  XXOO Gwen

Offline pepperpotts93

• Pervert
Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 10:45:10 PM
Ha!  I have some experience with you "old guys," and I know there's plenty you can be doing to please me "in between."  --  XXOO Gwen (22/f/Alabama)

Offline Elizabeth

• Life Is Short........Play Naked..!!!
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +379/-9
Reply #3 on: April 23, 2011, 01:05:51 AM
In all honestly, do something like i did.
Go to the fabric store and find a sexy patch to sew over the rip.
The patch need to be an attention getter....more fun that way.
Or get a really bizzare piece of fabric and sew with same color thread as jeans (from the INSIDE)..the guys will do nothing but stare at your crotch then....
But what ever you do, don't toss them!!!..be creative.

Love,
Liz

Offline RopeFiend

• The Cleaner
  • Super Freak
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +672/-30
Reply #4 on: April 23, 2011, 04:10:48 AM

Make a fashion statement!  Continue to wear 'em with bikini bottoms as crotchless panties.

You'll undoubtedly start a fad in Japan if they see it over there.  ;D

I'm wearin' the guy equivalent right now as cut-offs, but the hole isn't big enough yet that my balls hang out.  Well, and I'm wearing briefs, too.

Remember the Golden Rule: you do me, and I\'ll do you (paraphrased)

Offline hornyson

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #5 on: April 23, 2011, 06:32:30 PM
If I cut off the legs of these jeans, and wore them, I'd be bottomless.

lol......bottomless is good.

If your into beastiality they would probably be good for avoiding scratches during the act.  Unless of course you like scratches.  Just a thought.