KRISTEN'S BOARD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A story I read a couple years ago. . .  (Read 1353 times)
WolfStar76
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame 0

« on: January 04, 2008, 07:05:08 PM »

I wish I could say I remembered the details of this story, but I don't - I do recall seeing Kristen's little cougar at the top of each post, however, so hopefully someone here can help me find this gem. 

It was a long story in multiple parts (I want to say there were 20 or so parts).

A young man moves into a flat.  The landlords are a small family that live in the building as well. 

He's in college, I think persuing a medical degree.

Regardless - through a series of encounters he becomes friends with their daughter - and after a couple years she eventually becomes infatuated with him, and seduces him - while in his apartment after being locked out of her own.

Time passes, eventually she brings her friend into the picture as well, and it's a very warm, loving story.

Her parents don't know about the relationship, as they're very "cold" to the idea of their daughter dating anyone.  The reasons for this are made clear toward the end of the story.

The only name that rings in my head is "Sophie" though, I don't know if that's accurate or not.

The general story is one of the better things I've ever read, and I'd love to find this tale again.

Am I ringing any bells with anyone?
SirRandiKnight
Pervert

Fame -7

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2008, 07:50:39 PM »

Yep I remember the or 'and there have been a few with that plot.....

A guess is aurthor was dream---(something)

here is a great search tool

http://www.asstr.org/main.html

may want to pick around here also

http://www.asstr.org/files/Collections/

Good Luck

If you read this post do me a favor. Up and on the left of my post you see (GOOD Bad) Please click your mouse on BAD.. I did not come here to be GOOD.
WolfStar76
Not Yet A Pervert

Fame 0

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2008, 08:11:46 PM »

I've been poking around both those tools a couple days now - alas, my lack of any clear details finds me many MANY results - none of which are "it".

Thanks tho. 

*goes back to crossing fingers and waiting for someone's memory to spark*
SirRandiKnight
Pervert

Fame -7

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2008, 10:28:56 PM »

I've been poking around both those tools a couple days now - alas, my lack of any clear details finds me many MANY results - none of which are "it".

Thanks tho. 

*goes back to crossing fingers and waiting for someone's memory to spark*

Sorry I know I have read it as Well...I remember the part about bring the friend over and also smoking grass...

You might want to try going to google groups archives of alt.sex.stories or alt.sex.stories.incest These are the old dejvue(sp) archives of the old usenet groups They bought a few years back) and there is a possibly that your story never made it to sex.stories.moderated which is were most the other links go to that I gave you ....

Let me know if you find it....

If you read this post do me a favor. Up and on the left of my post you see (GOOD Bad) Please click your mouse on BAD.. I did not come here to be GOOD.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: