KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

I'm a pervert.

achilles_117 · 5701

snowm

Reply #40 on: January 14, 2014, 12:35:15 AM
Turn your nose up and make little snide jokes instead of responding to the OP all you want is simply a different way of saying, "he's being ignored as blatantly arrogant."

This is the sexual problems section not sex talk where levity would be more relevant.

Guess what, he doesn't give two shits what Eric or I say, want to save his g/f a lot of problems, some of you XX'ers speak up.

Offline CarlyWals

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +10/-0
  • Life is the experiences, not the purchases
Reply #41 on: January 14, 2014, 01:24:53 AM

[/b][/quote]

Actually Barb, we can... but it is a question of aim (see above photo). I rarely try (even with my advanced urethral directional abilities).

[/quote]

My husband and son clearly lack some of those directional abilities as well. so its not just the ladies who have problems with aim.

Courage isn't always a roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day that says, "I'll try again tomorrow"

Offline warmguyy

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +22/-0
  • treat everyone equally
Reply #42 on: January 14, 2014, 02:20:42 AM
I think she has a lot of uncertainty, I just havent the slightest clue how to alleviate these fears without losing ground or being flat-out rejected.

I think you are the one with the uncertainty. You need to decide if you prioritize you getting off over the relationship and its potential future. None of the language you have used is "I want to help my g/f become more liberated for herself," it screams me me me, I want to see a dog take it to her and get off.

There are some sick ass perverts on this board but I don't think anyone is of the ilk to use someone to get off at the expense of their wishes and just blatantly objectifies women, or their woman as a tool to get off. I am surprised a lot of people are too busy talking about chicks peeing standing versus calling you on it like Eric.

A real KB pervert knows the difference between fantasy and reality. We also would not infringe on others  or objectifiy men or women (out of fantasy) for our own selfish gain
 A sick ass pervert would add all the above while not accessing any frontal loabs
Just my FYI. And yes I am KB perv I

Was gonna give u a woo but don't know how

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +946/-14
  • Achieving world domination, one body at a time.
Reply #43 on: January 14, 2014, 06:05:03 AM
Turn your nose up and make little snide jokes instead of responding to the OP all you want is simply a different way of saying, "he's being ignored as blatantly arrogant."

This is the sexual problems section not sex talk where levity would be more relevant.

Guess what, he doesn't give two shits what Eric or I say, want to save his g/f a lot of problems, some of you XX'ers speak up.
ok.

He's already blown off both yours and Eric's advice. Now for a little amateur analysis. He's borderline narcistic and sociopathic, definitely ego-centric. His attitude is very similar to some very nasty wanna be Male Dom's I've encountered. They are not to be trusted as they only think of themselves and have no respect for their partner.

In other words if she doesn't recognize that he's a selfish jerk she's going to regret it, as he's going to fuck her up royally.

But she isn't on this site, isn't posting in this thraed, and will never read this advice to run, do not walk away from him.

Satisfied?
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 06:07:30 AM by Katiebee »

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #44 on: January 14, 2014, 06:08:51 AM

[/b]

Actually Barb, we can... but it is a question of aim (see above photo). I rarely try (even with my advanced urethral directional abilities).

[/quote]

My husband and son clearly lack some of those directional abilities as well. so its not just the ladies who have problems with aim.
[/quote]my dad calls tha the artillery method. Over, under, adjust and fire for effect. Very sloppy.

There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +508/-59
Reply #45 on: January 14, 2014, 01:59:54 PM
Being able to pee standing up isn't all that great. :P
I find if i'm half asleep the night light isn't good enough to keep me from missing. lol Either i have turn on the overhead light [which us vampires can't stand, too bright] or sit, which i find is my preference.
This has come up before. After i've ejaculated and take a pee, even if my aim is true the stream can split into two, three, EVEN FOUR [that happened once :P ] directions so i'll still mess up. ;-)

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

snowm

Reply #46 on: January 14, 2014, 04:18:18 PM

ok.

He's already blown off both yours and Eric's advice. Now for a little amateur analysis. He's borderline narcistic and sociopathic, definitely ego-centric. His attitude is very similar to some very nasty wanna be Male Dom's I've encountered. They are not to be trusted as they only think of themselves and have no respect for their partner.

In other words if she doesn't recognize that he's a selfish jerk she's going to regret it, as he's going to fuck her up royally.

But she isn't on this site, isn't posting in this thraed, and will never read this advice to run, do not walk away from him.

Satisfied?

No because you are just saying it to be snarky, you don't really give two shits. I would expect guys tend to listen to girls more on a sex board because there is only 1 of you for every 20 of us.

Offline Well Behaved Lady

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +535/-8
Reply #47 on: January 14, 2014, 05:03:38 PM
I'm curious to know how old your girlfriend is, you speak of long standing relationship and your experience but at 20, to me you have so much to learn.

Offline Katiebee

• Shield Maiden POY 2018
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #48 on: January 14, 2014, 06:48:43 PM

ok.

Satisfied?

No because you are just saying it to be snarky, you don't really give two shits. I would expect guys tend to listen to girls more on a sex board because there is only 1 of you for every 20 of us.
Wrong!

Do not pass Go, do not collect 200.

In five or so posts he described his intent and lack of respect for her, and his intention to not resolve it the hard way, only to "break" her.

The op is only looking for his gratification and views her as an object, regardless of what he says his emotional envolvement is. Narcissism an sociopathic behavior is what he's showing.

Offline GermanChick

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +93/-2
    • Some Truths about Germans
Reply #49 on: January 19, 2014, 06:50:00 AM

I did !
Guess what? It got ignored... just par for the course ;) - Just wanted to point that out to you  lol

:emot_kiss:

« Last Edit: January 19, 2014, 06:53:07 AM by GermanChick »

snowm

Reply #50 on: January 19, 2014, 08:54:28 AM

I did !
Guess what? It got ignored... just par for the course ;) - Just wanted to point that out to you  lol

:emot_kiss:

You tend to be an anomaly around here. Keep it quiet though:)