KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

My First Orgasm (M- Masturbation) (incest?)

Guest · 4378

joe_and_michelle

on: August 20, 2015, 07:29:29 PM
I had written a one paragraph story of my first orgasm when I first arrived on the board, but it got deleted in the purge.    I figured I might as well rewrite it with more detail.

Keep in mind that there is no underage material in here.   I'm following the board rules with age guideline and am 18 years old when this takes place.

My cousin, Julie, used to babysit my sister and I.   I was 18 years old, my cousin was 21 years old.     Julie, my aunt and my uncle lived a couple of streets away.   Both my parents worked, as did both of Julie's.   Living so close it was very convenient to walk over or for Julie to come to our house.    My mom was very close with her sister, so if one had to work late, it was never an issue.

My sister had gone to a sleepover with a friend one particular night, so that left Julie just babysitting me one day.   We were at her house.   It was raining and we were down in the basement playing pool.   She suggested we make a wager on a game of pool.    Julie was very good, having practiced often and receiving instruction from her father who I never saw lose a game.

"Well, of course I'm going to lose," I said.

She was persistent.   "I'll tell you what.   We'll play 2 games.   If I win both games, I win.   If I lose either game, you win the bet."

"What's the bet for," I asked.

Julie said, "Whoever loses has to do whatever the winner says for two hours."

I immediately thought of her cleaning my room, and washing my bike, my devious 18 year old mind even thought of making her run around in the rain.    I'd even make her play catch with me with the football, which she hated to do.

"Deal," I said.

Julie proceeded to beat me quickly in two games of pool.    I think I sunk one ball during the two games.    I figured I'd be cleaning her room soon enough.

She looked at the clock.   "Okay, two hours starts now."

She walked over to the couch and said, "Come here Joe, I want to show you something.   Sit down."    We both sat.   "You have to promise me that you don't tell anybody what I'm about to show you."

I nodded.

Julie reached under the couch and pulled out some magazines.   There was an OUI, a Cherri, a Playboy.   Every 18 year olds dream.    My eyes opened wide.    Julie opened to a page and then held it up for me to see.   A naked woman.    I had seen one dirty magazine in my life before this day, it was the previous year.   I never knew my uncle had these.

I reached for the magazine.

Julie pulled it away from me.    "You can look at it if you take off all your clothes except for your underwear.

I immediately thought this was wrong.   "You're my cousin, I shouldn't be...."

She cut me off.    "Joe, you made a bet.   It doesn't matter what you think, you have to do whatever I say for the next two hours."

I stared back at her contemplating what I should do.   "You won't tell anybody, right?"

"Of course not," she answered.  "But I will tell everyone that you don't honor your bets if you don't do as I say."

I stared at her for a bit and then stood up.   I took off my shirt and my shorts.   I felt so naked standing in front of her in just my underwear.       Julie threw the magazine to my end of the couch and said, "That wasn't so hard.   Besides Joe, your bathing suit covers up less than your underwear."

She was right, I had thought.  That relaxed me a bit.    I sat down and picked up the magazine.    Julie picked up a magazine of her own and pretended to look through it.   We silently flipped the pages.    My boner was standing tall before page 4 of the OUI mag.

Julie said, "Okay Joe, next part of the bet.   Take off your underwear."

My face turned red.   No girl, except my mom, had ever seen my penis.    "I can't do that."

"Oh my God, Joe.   You made a bet.   And besides, it's not like I haven't seen a boys thing before.   In my biology class (in college of course), there are pictures in all the text books."

I didn't budge.

"You are really acting childish Joe.   I'm going to tell everyone that you don't honor your bets, and I'm telling your mom that you were looking at dirty magazines.   You'll be in big trouble."

I thought of how pissed and disappointed my mom would be.

"If I do what you say, you won't tell?"

"No, I won't, but we still have until 3:00.   If you don't do what you're told any more times when I tell you to, I will tell her."

I stood up slowly and turned my back to my cousin.   I slid my underwear off.   My erection sprung free.    I looked back, and Julie had resumed looking at the magazine.   I sat down and picked up my magazine.   I looked over at my cousin and caught her looking at my penis.

"There is nothing to be shy about, Joe.   I have seen them in text books.  It's just like every other one."

That, too, made me relax a little bit.

A few minutes later, Julie said, "Do you know what blue balls is, Joe?"

I shook my head.

"Well, it's when a man gets an erection.   If it doesn't go down, your balls and sack and penis will turn blue.   If that happens, you have to go to the hospital"

This sounded horrible to me.   I couldn't have a dick that looked like a smurf.   So I sat the magazine down, figuring my boner would disappear.

"Well, you could do that, but I also learned that if you stroke it up and down, that will feel good and will help make it go down.   That way you could still look at my dad's magazine."

Well, that sounded like a great idea.   I wrapped my fingers around my erection and started going up and down.      Holy smokes, did this feel good.    I continued doing it as I flipped the pages ogling the naked beauties.

I looked over and found Julie had set her magazine in her lap and was just watching me.   She didn't say anything.   I tried to ignore her, but knew she was watching me.   About 30 seconds later I said, "This is starting to feel good.   Weird, but really good."     The tip of my cock started tingling and seemed to be bigger and was definitely much redder.   The surface of the head shined it was so smooth and taut. I looked back at the magazine with the pictures of the naked women as I continued stroking up and down.   Fuck, did my cock feel good.  

I glanced at Julie as she continued staring at my dick.    She glanced up and our eyes met momentarily.   "This feels so good," I exclaimed.   "Like it's being tickled all over the place, but I'm only touching it in one place."    My eyes couldn't focus and I felt like I might pass out.   I considered stopping, but all at once a stream of cum shot from my cock and landed on my chest just short of my chin.    Then another stream.   And another.   I had stopped stroking and my cock just pulsed by itself, shooting stream after stream.  Each spurt a little less than the previous.

The cum oozed down my chest, across my stomach, combining with the other fluids and started going down both sides of my hips on to my Aunt's couch.     Julie jumped up and grabbed my t-shirt I had taken off earlier and quickly wiped up most of the cum.    She had me stand up as she quickly wiped it off the couch, though it did leave a wet mark.

Julie turned around and handed me the shirt.   "Don't let anymore drip out of there."

"What happened," I asked, an oblivious 18 year old.

She went on to explain what an orgasm was.   And that people have them when they want to make babies.    I remember thinking how smart I though my cousin was when she explained all that.

Looking back on it now 30 something years later, it was probably the most cum I ever let loose in one orgasm.

I really didn't have to fulfill my two hour session to do whatever she wanted.   We cleaned up, and she got me a t-shirt of hers.   We took my shirt and poured grape pop on it and then threw it in the washer so we could explain why I was in one of my cousins shirts.

For the remainder of summer vacation, before we had to go back to school, I masturbated in front of my cousin every single day, and a few times when she watched me on weekends during the fall.     We'd just put my sister in front of the TV to watch cartoons or a movie.   She'd usually fall asleep and we'd head to the basement.  During this time, my cousin never laid a hand on me.   She was just an observer and would make suggestions and comments.    I ruined pretty much every one of my uncle's magazines that summer.   

« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 09:22:50 PM by joe_and_michelle »

Offline redhatlover

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +255/-3
Reply #1 on: August 20, 2015, 09:17:41 PM
Great story!  What a hot cousin!

I am like Charlie the Tuna.  I don't want women with good taste, I want women who taste good.

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #2 on: August 24, 2015, 07:09:28 PM
Just popped in to check my mail... spotted this story of yours Joe... Fantastic... what a cousin to teach you...

good stuff and keep it up...

vinney

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

shaver

Reply #3 on: October 02, 2015, 05:00:13 PM
WHISH I HAD A COUSIN LIKE THAT

Offline AB-2007

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +197/-6
    • My Story Site
Reply #4 on: November 14, 2015, 11:33:33 PM
I thought you did a great job with this story. I liked how you built up to the final moment and the voyeur cousin made it seem like it could have happened. When I was in my early teens I had a female friend who liked to watch boys jackoff, so this seemed real to me.

The next story might be about the character's first sexual encounter, I'm sure you could do that justice to it.

Offline Plato5v

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +7/-0
Reply #5 on: January 28, 2016, 09:41:52 PM
It sounds like you had a very fun time and what a great introduction to sex.