KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Road trip pit stop (M,F)

Shiela_M · 2095

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2967/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
on: January 19, 2020, 04:21:03 PM
This may not be my best work, but I'm trying to get better.

The rain was heavy and cold and I couldn’t have been more thankful to be out of it.  Even though the car was parked right outside we both got soaked by the downpour before getting inside. We’ve been on the road for too many hours and I just wanted a hot shower and cozy bed before tomorrow’s event.  Why we decided to drive to your sister’s instead of flying is beyond me, but I’ve always loved our road trips and such, but this one was so far.  Guess that’s how we are, our entire lives we’ve been going everywhere, and doing everything together.

We step into the hotel room and you immediately begin throwing your wet luggage and jacket on one of the twin beds in the room.  Kicking off your shoes you ask me to toss you the remote.  Rolling my eyes at your predictable actions I throw it just out of reach of your outstretched hand and laugh as it bounces off your fingers and floats to the floor near the door. You give me an exasperated look before going to fetch it from where it landed.

“You enjoy your idiot box”  I say as I begin pulling my shoes off. “I need a hot shower and then I’m getting some sleep so keep the volume down please.”  Again your predictable actions have you pressing the volume button making the TV louder.

With that smartass smirk on your face and the tv blaring loud, you watch is I pull my wet socks off.  As quick as I could I ball up a sock and throw it at you.  You don’t move as it smacks wet against your face. This sets me off with a belly laugh as it sticks for a second before falling to your shoulder. Grabbing my shower kit and change of clothes I turn and quickly make my way to the bathroom. I see you use the remote to flick my sock off your shoulder before I close the door behind me.

With the door closed I turn on the hot water and begin shedding the rest of my wet clothes.  It heats up quick and steam slowly starts to fill the room.  I smirk as I discard my underwear on the edge of the sink and then drape my bra on the towel rack.  After running my hand under the water to make sure it’s  not too hot I step under the flowing shower head.

I quick chill makes me shiver as the temperature change hits me and the water flows down my flesh.  I dip my head under the flowing water and soak my dirty blonde hair.  The hot water runs through my hair and to my scalp sliding down to my face.  I step in closer and allow the hot water to hit my shoulders and run down my back.

The heat penetrates my skin and my muscles begin to relax.  Tension from the long drive begins to leave as if the water is washing it off like old sweat.  Using my hands I pull my hair back over my shoulders and tilt my head back.  I miss the hot water in my shoulders but welcome it on my chest. I cross my arms in front of me and breath deep as the water splashes off my small breasts.  I run my hands up and down the opposite arms and shoulders trying to help that tension leave.

I want to stay in here all night, but I know you’re going to want a shower too.  I giggle to myself at how I know you’re going to complain about the mess I’m going to leave in here.  I know that’s why you gave me that look.  It’s the main reason you hate using my bathroom at my apartment.  You’re so much fun to tease like this and you make it so easy.

I think about you having to move my panties from off the sink or reaching for a towel and grabbing my bra instead and I cant help but smile.  However, the mental image you there holding my underwear makes my smile slowly change until I realize I’m biting my lip.  My hands are no longer rubbing my shoulders as my mind makes them move to better areas.  I have one pressed against my abdomen as the other trails fingers up and down my breast bone.  I start to move my hand down between my legs when I feel a shift in the air, a pressure change moves the shower curtain and a slash of cold air sneaks into the shower and across my back.  Before I could react the shower curtain is thrown to the side as you stand there completely naked and fully erect.  My wet sock gripped tight in your fist.

Eyes and mouth open with shock I can only stare at you as you look my body up and down.  Your breath heavy and water begins to bead on your skin from the steam.  Recovering from the shock I slowly begin to cover myself up with my arms and hands.  I see the sock fall from your grip and you grab yourself in your now free hand.  I’m completely filled with mixed emotions as I’ve fantasized about this for a while, but to actually be here, with you, like this… it’s almost too much for me to process.   I want this, but I know it shouldn’t happen, cant happen.

“Wha- what the hell are you….” My words cut off as you step over the tub wall and into the shower.  You reach out and grip a handful of my hair while you continue to stroke yourself.  I grab your wrist with one hand and continue to try and cover myself with the other.  Your arm feels like steel under my grip as you hold my hair firm.  My eyes wide locked on yours as you begin pulling me closer to you.  The look on your face shows nothing of what thoughts are moving behind your eyes. The complete lack of expression terrifies me.

You keep pulling me closer until our faces are so close I can feel your breath on my lips. Water splashing off me hits your face but you stare at me through it, barely blinking when it hits your face.  My small breasts press up against your chest and I instantly put my free hand to your shoulder.  Your hand brushes my belly as you stroke yourself.  I push against your shoulder with little effort as if I wanted to move away from you.  When my fingers slightly dig into the flexed muscle of your should I finally see some expression to your face.  Your eyes soften and you lips part.  You look as if you want to say something to me but you simple shake your head “No”, and with that what little resistance I was giving forth stopped immediately. Not only did it stop, but you no longer needed to pull me as I moved myself forward and pressed my whole body against yours.  Your hand moved away from your manhood and the hard length of it presses firmly against my belly.

Still looking down at me you let go of my hair knowing that I’m not going anywhere.  I let both my hands drop down to my side.  They urge me to reach in front and grab you, to hold and stroke you, but I barely resist and wait for you to speak, or move, or anything other than just stand there with water pouring down and steam clouding the air around us.  You open your mouth to speak but instead you wrap your arms around me and crash your lips against mine.  The impact of your lips nearly hurts, but I immediately responded by parting my lips and allowing your tongue in.  I press mine against yours and moan deeply enjoying every bit of you.

Your strong arms wrapped around me and almost lifting me off my feet.  You turn slightly so the showerhead is to our side.  Hot water splashing against our entangled bodies. My skin wet and slippery in some spots while it sticks to yours in others.  Our lips break away from their wrestling match while be both pant heavily for air.  A few quick breaths before our lips lock onto each other again.  Breathing heavy through my nose I press my fingers into your back, and thrust my hips forward grinding against you.  You moan through your nose at my movements and move forward, causing my head and back hit rather hard on the shower wall.  Leaning in you kiss me again, and I begin to suck on your top lip as I reach between us to grasp you hardness but you quickly grab my wrists before I get to even touch it.  Holding my hands you raise my arms above my head and pin my wrists to the wall.  Holding them there you squat down and begin sucking in my breasts, licking and nibbling at my nipples.  You stick your tongue out and lick the skin between them when you travel from one to the other.  You work my nipples between your top teeth and tongue between sucking and licking them.  I close my eyes and enjoy the attention your giving them.

I still can’t believe this is happening, I’ve denied those fantasies that have traveled through my mind for so long.  I wonder how long you’ve been thinking about this, wonder if it was my teasing that brought it on, or have you been hiding these urges like I have.  Guess it doesn’t really matter.  You have me now.

Take me!

You stop and look me in the eyes as you stand up, still holding my hands against the wall. It took a half a heartbeat to realize I spoke those last words.  I didn’t mean to say it, but I had no intentions of not saying it either.  With this pause in the action I swallow before lowering my chin and my gaze to your beautiful cock.

“Please….”

Letting go of my wrists you thunder forward throwing one arm around my lower back while gripping my thigh with the other hand.  You lift me with easy and press me hard to the wall.  Immediately after you lift me off my feet I wrap my legs around your waist locking my ankles together, at the same time I interlock my fingers behind your neck and hang on tight.  The water still hitting us makes us slide in some spots while we stick firm in others.  With the wall behind me you take the arm from around my back and reach underneath me to guide yourself to me.  With us working together you easily hold me there.  I want to kiss you again but don’t need to distract you from the task at hand.  You get yourself in the right spot and I hold my breath with great anticipation.  Biting my lip I breath in sharply through my nose as you drag the head back and forth along me, coating yourself with my juices.

My lungs full, you stop at my entrance and you slowly relax your arms allowing gravity to slide me down onto you.  I pull hard with my arms and bring our upper bodies tighter together.  I wrap my arms around you hard and dig my fingers into your back as more of you slowly slides inside me.  My moving throws off your balance and hit hard against the wall.  The impacted forces you inside me quickly making my eyes go wide and a loud moan erupt from my mouth.  My moan is cut off as I clamp my teeth down hard on your shoulder bring a grunt from you.  Stretching me open and filling me up you slide deeper and deeper.  I turn my head to the side so I can try to breath as I reach the base of you.  Only for a few minutes are you there before you move your hips and begin pulling free of me.  My body objects and grips you tight, but it knows what’s coming next.  Without fail you drive yourself back inside me bring out a pleasurable gasp.

I lift my head from your shoulder and look you in the eyes as I ask. “you feel so fucking good inside me, why has it take us this long”?

Your only answer is to thrust your hips up into me harder.  Throwing my head back, hitting it against the wall, does nothing to take my mind away from having you buried inside me.  Your pelvis grinding against me, stimulating me while your manhood stretches and drags deep into me.

I sudden grab your head with my hands and kiss you.  Neither of us is breathing proper and the kiss is difficult but worth it.  I stop for a moment, but our lips still touching, and our foreheads pressed together.  Our breath mixing between our mouths as the pleasure keeps building. “Oh God yes…. Keep fucking me.”
With that you let go of my butt with one hand and tap my leg.  With a tone to your voice I’ve never heard from you before you say, “Let go"

You move me off of you and my body immediately misses that full feeling you gave me.  Turning me around , your chest against my back you reach around with one arm and grip my neck, your forearm resting firmly between my small breasts.  With that one arm you hug me close to you while bending slightly and without pause or any hesitation you drive your cock back inside me.  The force causes me to grunt with both pleasure and surprise.

“Oh god yes… like that…..”  I beg through my moans as you thrust as deep as you can.

“Holy shit" you pant into my ear. “You feel so fucking good.”

My mind explodes with pride and happiness at those words.  I push back against you wanting to feel more of you, needing more of you.  We move together as you grind your hips against my butt, your thick cock swirling around inside me.  I felt so full and stretched I didn’t even notice you turning up the temp to the water and I welcomed the added heat.

“Oooohhhh yeah.” I let my head hang as you begin to thrust in and out of me.  Holding onto your wrist with one hand I brace myself on the shower wall with the other. The sound of wet clapping begins to get louder as you increase your speed and the hardness of each thrust.  My moans become jerky as the impact of your thrusts knock short bursts of wind out of me.

“oh my god yes, yes… keep fucking me"  I beg.  You let go of me neck and stand up.  Placing your hands on my hips you start fucking me fast, harder.

“Yes, yes, yes, yes" I moan with each deep thrust of your swollen cock.  

The thick head stretching me open with each thrust and dragging against my insides as you withdraw.  I only stand there, one hand on the wall the other against my leg enjoying how you feel inside me.  The pleasure is only increased knowing that it is you behind me.  I’ve wanted this for so long but never thought it could be, and now here we are, and it’s better than I could have ever imagined.

“aaahhh fuck" you say as your thrusts get deeper and more forceful, it is clear you’re at the end.

“yes yes, keep fucking me.” I moan into the steamy shower air.  Your speed and rhythm Is that of a man at his limit and I urge you to let it go. “fuck me, fuck me, fuck me….. come on baby…. Cum inside me.”

A couple stuttered thrusts and I hear you say what I’ve been waiting  to hear you say. “I’m cumming.”

As if your words themselves were what held it back I feel the first shot deep inside me.  Your hips have stopped moving as your cock unloads itself into my hungry body.

“Oooohhh…. I feel it… it’s…. So hot" I moan as a small wave a heat begins to spread through me, like a heat lamp warming up in my belly.

“oooohhh yessssss” I hiss through clenched teeth and closed eyes.

The second and third shot is no less hot then the first.  Small balls of heat getting wider as it spreads, as it coats the walls of my pussy.  I flex as if trying to swallow you whole, take you in farther than you could possibly go.  I feel light headed as your warmth glows inside me, heats me up like nothing else could.  Only moments have passed since you breached my cervix with your army but I felt every twitch, every breath, every heartbeat, like eating decadent foods I savored ever bit of it.

With a deep breath you bend over and kiss the back of my shoulder followed by a whispered “amazing".

Hips aching from the attack I slowly start to straighten up with a broad smile brought on from your praise.  Hands on the wall I give my upper body as much assistance as I feel it needs. Nearly straightened you wrap both arms around my midsection and pull me into a back to front hug.  The shift in position forces your slowly softening cock to slide out of me taking with it some of your cum. even with the hot water from the shower I can still feel it sliding down the inside of my leg.  I don’t feel empty because that warmth is still there but it is fading away.

Pulling away from me you reach over and shut off the water.  I miss the heat immediately and turn to you wrapping my arms around you neck pressing the length of my wet body to yours resting my cheek on your shoulder and breathing heavy against your chest.  I shiver with a chill as the cold air creeps into the shower.  You wrap one arm around me and with the other, throw curtain open causing me to squeal against the rush of cold air.  The sound brings a chuckle out of you as you squat down wrapping both your arms around me just under my butt.  You carefully lift me and cautiously step out of the shower.  Carrying me out of the bathroom and to one of the twin beds you set me down.  I settle myself onto the bed and with goosebumps crawling up my body I want to climbed under the covers to hide from the cold, but by the look in your eyes, I can tell that tonight is only going to get hotter.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2020, 02:19:12 PM by Shiela_M »

Offline purpleshoes

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +435/-10
Reply #1 on: January 20, 2020, 01:51:21 PM
Great story. The pace of the buildup is very good and once they're both in the shower I can almost hear the water running... among other sounds. =)

Looking forward to more Shiela stories.

« Last Edit: January 21, 2020, 12:46:44 PM by purpleshoes »

Online watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1621/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #2 on: February 15, 2020, 05:29:51 PM
I definitely could picture myself in the shower with you. The difference between him and me would be that I would never have thought of putting the television on. It would have been straight to the shower.   :emot_kiss:

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.