KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Random Sexual Thoughts

Guest · 34345

Offline Sensualtravler

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +67/-17
Reply #60 on: December 27, 2017, 10:09:40 AM
I'd give her a "pussy flossing", pulling the strand of well stretched underwear back and forth, forwards and backwards

Ouch!

Then I'd put the sodden wet panties....in my pocket......

I only surrendered my underwear once in my life, I was 20. The next day, when I saw them wrapped around his rear view mirror, I said, "Never Again."

I bought that car Julie.

Want your panties back after I'm through with them?  :facepalm:
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 10:12:33 AM by Sensualtravler »

"To anger a conservative, lie to him. To anger a liberal, tell him the truth."

Offline Sensualtravler

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #61 on: December 27, 2017, 10:26:35 AM
 :emot_laughing:
I used to bunch up my girlfriend's granny panties, and pull them *deep* into her wonderfully puffy pussy crack.  Then I'd give her a nice wedgie, pull the panties deep into her butt checks also.  Sometimes I'd lift her feet off the floor, I pulled so forcefully, making her groan. But then came the fun part.  I'd give her a "pussy flossing", pulling the strand of well stretched underwear back and forth, forwards and backwards, while I told her how naughty she was, until she came.  Then I'd put the sodden wet panties, covered in cum stains and skid marks, in my pocket, so I could enjoy their smell and wetness the rest of the day.

Use them to wax the mustachio with Mervinh2o?

Offline Sensualtravler

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #62 on: December 27, 2017, 11:37:59 AM
 :o

I only surrendered my underwear once in my life, I was 20. The next day, when I saw them wrapped around his rear view mirror, I said, "Never Again."

Panty Raid in college.....about 20 of us lost our undies (including me).
The guys trapped me and another girl in the bathroom and forced us to give them up or they were just going to rip them from our bodies......
We sort of fought them off (not really)...but they got them and then ran off.
(Never did find out what happened to them).

Love,
Liz

I noticed Mervinh using a pair of Buffalo hide knickers as a handkerchief Liz. At least I believe he was using them for that purpose. He may have been inhaling though, as He did have a large smile on his face.You might want to inquire?  ;D
« Last Edit: December 27, 2017, 11:46:33 AM by Sensualtravler »

_priapism

Reply #63 on: December 27, 2017, 04:04:11 PM
Someone was drinking last night.   :emot_laughing:

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #64 on: December 27, 2017, 04:33:59 PM
Someone was drinking last night.   :emot_laughing:

I know that’s my excuse for what I posted last night after 9PM EST.  Or is it EDT in winter?

_priapism

Reply #65 on: February 18, 2018, 04:23:27 AM
Mandy lived across the street.  I was friends with her big sister Laura.  Mandy was very quiet and reserved.  Until we were alone.  She loved sex play in the garage and in the alley behind my house.  She was constantly playing with my cock and balls, and showing me her wet puffy pussy.  I think she liked the fact I licked and fingered her, and not her sister Laura.  She was also proud that her sexuality was more developed than her bossy sister’s.  Wish I’d eaten her cherry ass, but we were both rather young and inexperienced in that department.

======

UPDATE:  We were in my hometown the other day, and I took my wife by the old homestead.  I commented “there’s where Mandy used to live.”  My wife said, “Meet me behind the garage, I want to show you my pussy.”  We had a few fun moments, but I was worried law enforcement might not appreciate our sex play in a residential district, so we took it back to the hotel.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 02:24:59 AM by ToeinH20 »

_priapism

Reply #66 on: February 19, 2018, 05:39:16 PM
Little pervy problem of mine.  I enjoy a woman who will get on all fours and let me “milk” her udders.  Tugging and squeezing on them, while I pretend to fill a bucket with her cream.  Extra points if she’s willing to say “moo.”

_priapism

Reply #67 on: February 23, 2018, 11:55:09 PM
My ex Kristi had a really nice clit, about the size of a pencil eraser, that she loved to have strummed.  Fortunately for her, I really enjoy rough clitoral stimulation, so I’d flip that nub back and forth with my fingers, faster and faster, until she’d have a nice “ass off the mattress” orgasm.  It really helped, if I’d also shout at her about what a naughty little cock whore she was, while I did this.  I bet her husband isn’t 1/10th as good.

_priapism

Reply #68 on: February 28, 2018, 11:24:56 PM
I used to pick my old high school girlfriend up after work, when I was home for the summer.  She worked at Taco Bueno, and smelled like taco meat in the car.  What a metaphor.  We’d go to Ricks on the Bricks and drink rum and cokes until she was pretty toasty.  Then we’d park behind the Albertson’s grocery near her house, and fuck in the backseat.  I was pretty experienced from college, so I had lots of nasty ideas.  She had a big furry bush that was untrimmed, and a tight virgin ass that I liked to stick my thumb in.  She was very accommodating.  And let me have my way with things.  She wanted to get married at the end of the summer, but I had to go back to school.  So she married her manager.  Crazy.

wayne3218

Reply #69 on: March 01, 2018, 02:55:52 AM
I have just got home from visiting my son and his wife and I can’t stop thinking of my daughter in law after seeing her in just panties and bra. Fucking her would be my unltimate dream come true.

Offline herschel

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +222/-1
Reply #70 on: March 01, 2018, 03:08:09 AM
I fell in love with all my son's girlfriends. He must have brought ten of them or more home to meet me over his teen/young adult years. I always cooked them a nice dinner. None of them ever showed me their underwear though (but I did get hugs and kisses).

_priapism

Reply #71 on: March 01, 2018, 04:06:54 AM
I fell in love with all my son's girlfriends. He must have brought ten of them or more home to meet me over his teen/young adult years. I always cooked them a nice dinner. None of them ever showed me their underwear though (but I did get hugs and kisses).

I’ve been lucky that way; however, I fall in love with all my friends’ daughters.  Which is really risky, if you know what I mean.

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #72 on: March 01, 2018, 04:32:59 AM
I was 35 almost 36 when I met my gorgeous blond wife.  She was 44, but most people thought I was the older one.  About a year later and not long before I married her, my wife’s 22 year old daughter showed up from Poland.  Holy shit!  A much younger version of my hot wife was now living with us.  There was a moment just before the marriage where I was a little drunk and the stepdaughter looked so adorable while we were talking that I almost took her in my arms to kiss her, almost.  My stepdaughter is 41 now and looks no more than 30, just like her mom.

KitKat

Reply #73 on: March 01, 2018, 03:33:12 PM
What a dirty, naughty, yet very entertaining thread. Please, continue.

:emot_heehee:

_priapism

Reply #74 on: March 02, 2018, 02:55:52 AM
My cousin was pretty pervy.  My mom would put us in the bathtub together, and he would get frisky.  He like to soap up his hands, and rub me all over, until I had a nice painful stiffy.  Then he would insist I do the same to him.  He’d make me stand up, so we could rub our hard cocks together.  Then he’d breathlessly say, “I want to play gas station.”  Gas station usually involved me kneeling in the tub, while Johnny filled my “gas tank” with his “nozzle.”  There was a great deal of enthusiastic grunting while this went on.  We took turns.  One day I looked at the doorway, and saw my mother watching.  Her sexual acting out with me started soon after.  I still love to have things stuck up my gas tank.  Wifey understands this, and never fails to satisfy.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 03:17:07 AM by Mervinh2o »

_priapism

Reply #75 on: March 02, 2018, 10:51:13 PM
My legal assistant Amanda was a total fox.  Funny, sexy, incredible tits... I loved going to work each day.  We fell into a friendship, became drinking buddies, confidants... but there was a problem.  Mandy was married, and a good Catholic girl.  So she wasn’t going to cheat.

We’d go out and drink, and have very sexual discussions.  She’d say shit like, “I just want a big hard dick pounding me for a long time...  I’ve never had an orgasm just from fucking, you know what I mean?”  I went home and fucked the shit out of my girlfriend.  “What got into you?” she asked.

So Mandy took up a yoga class at lunch.  She’d usually change in the bathroom, and drive to the yoga studio across the road.

I don’t remember how it happened, but I found myself alone in her office on one of her yoga days.  She’d left her bag next to the desk, and her clothes were in it.  I checked out her stockings, bra (34D), and panties.  They were quite moist and smelled like heaven.  I got a huge boner smelling the little strip of fabric that cradled her Latina taco.

So naturally I locked the door, pulled out my cock, and filled her panties with cum.  I left a big gooey mess for her to find, and put her things back in the bag.  I was a little nervous, but she just winked at me, later in the day.

A couple of months later, she tells me she is pregnant.  “We always use a condom, but I guess one failed.”  She tells me her due date, and I did some reverse engineering.  Conception was right around the time of the yoga class.  So who knows?  I did not volunteer any information.  Wonder how her husband feels about raising my bastard.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 10:56:29 PM by Mervinh2o »

_priapism

Reply #76 on: March 04, 2018, 06:05:41 PM
Remembering how hard I would try to fuck my college girlfriend in the morning. She would be asleep on her side, turned away from me, with her nice round ass tempting me. I’d rub the tip of my cock up and down her cunt lips, desperately trying to make her wet. Failing there, I would arch my back, and contort myself into a strange position not found in the Kama Sutra, insinuating the tip of my cock between her lips. Then, pushing in and out, I would slowly work it in. When that big plump cock head finally popped inside, she would let out a moan, then part her thighs slightly, for the very first time.  Then I could begin my final assault, sliding in deeper and deeper.

——————————————

This photo made me think about my old girlfriend Melissa, and how she loved to diddle daddle in the bathtub.

We’d get back to her house (she still lived with mom and dad) and, depending on who was there, I’d climb up the stairs with her, or climb in her window.  We’d undress each other, and start teasing.  I’d draw a warm bath and make her get in.  She’d slide down the tub and spread her legs obscenely, under the faucet.

Then I’d start to tease her nipples, bite her neck, and rub her clit.  I’d get a little shower attachment and start to spray her little furry pussy.  

She’d start to jump around in the water, as her climax approached.  I’d slip a finger up her ass and tell her to cum.  She’d arch her back so gracefully, and have a mind shattering orgasm.  I liked to feel her sphincter gripping my finger so strongly.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 08:43:02 PM by ToeinH20 »

KitKat

Reply #77 on: March 04, 2018, 06:14:00 PM

Killer Moth

Reply #78 on: March 06, 2018, 04:53:49 AM
The Raymond Chandler line "She gave me a smile I could feel in my hip pocket" is not just a literary embellishment -- exactly once in my life, a girl smiled at me such to inspire an instant erection. No more than a smile.

Offline MissBarbara

• Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +3088/-41
Reply #79 on: March 06, 2018, 02:20:42 PM

The Raymond Chandler line "She gave me a smile I could feel in my hip pocket" is not just a literary embellishment -- exactly once in my life, a girl smiled at me such to inspire an instant erection. No more than a smile.

In the same vein, one of my favorite Raymond Chandler lines: "It was a blonde. A blonde to make a bishop kick a hole in a stained-glass window."

"Sometimes the best things in life are a hot girl and a cold beer."