My Doctor Visit

msslave · 14405

Offline Jed_

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +413/-12
  • I really am a demon that defiles helpless girls
    • Forbidden Forced Fantasy
Reply #40 on: January 26, 2022, 06:38:21 PM
Had what was called a planning session with the radiation oncology people this morning. They want to zap the bone cancer in my right pelvis. The doctor was originally reluctant due to the area is close to my colon. Now he's willing to give it a shot.(pun intended)

After the discussion, I was walked to the CT scan room. Two techs ran me through the big donut shaped machine a few times
 Once they got my inners mapped one of them gave me a few pokes with a pin, giving me a few tattoo marks.  Guess that's for aiming the "raygun" :D.

Dang, 76 years old and I've got my first tattoos. And all they are are tiny dots. Maybe later I can go to a tattoo parlor and let them "connect the dots".

So, Monday, the 31st I go in for first treatment. Still unsure if I'll be getting one big zap, or five smaller ones. Find out Monday. Once the radiation treatment is done I'll move on to Chemotherapy. That's when the fun really begins.

Almost afraid to ask where and what you would get tattooed, especially when you use phrases such as ‘close to my colon.’  Are we talking tramp stamp?

Wishing you to be well gentle fellow.

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +2967/-6
  • I said it's weird, not that I wouldn't do it.
Reply #41 on: January 26, 2022, 06:49:51 PM
I cant help but think of the movie Bucket List with Jack Nicholson and Morgam Freeman.  Live dangerously and ink it up Love. Maybe get the words "I love cheese runs"

Bell

Reply #42 on: January 26, 2022, 07:18:03 PM

Dang, 76 years old and I've got my first tattoos. And all they are are tiny dots. Maybe later I can go to a tattoo parlor and let them "connect the dots".

Connect the dots??.??.??  :emot_blond:

Please stay as long as you can. I enjoy every day you are here.  :emot_kiss:

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1623/-56
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #43 on: January 26, 2022, 07:39:14 PM
Had what was called a planning session with the radiation oncology people this morning. They want to zap the bone cancer in my right pelvis. The doctor was originally reluctant due to the area is close to my colon. Now he's willing to give it a shot.(pun intended)

After the discussion, I was walked to the CT scan room. Two techs ran me through the big donut shaped machine a few times
 Once they got my inners mapped one of them gave me a few pokes with a pin, giving me a few tattoo marks.  Guess that's for aiming the "raygun" :D.

So, Monday, the 31st I go in for first treatment. Still unsure if I'll be getting one big zap, or five smaller ones. Find out Monday. Once the radiation treatment is done I'll move on to Chemotherapy. That's when the fun really begins.

There are some of us here who would love to connect the dots on you. We will use different colors. Maybe get in a game of tic-tac-toe on your body while we are at it.  8) 8)

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1323/-3
Reply #44 on: January 26, 2022, 08:31:43 PM
Good ideas everyone. Tattoo party at my place. Bring your own ink. :emot_laughing:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Bell

Reply #45 on: January 26, 2022, 08:55:41 PM
Good ideas everyone. Tattoo party at my place. Bring your own ink. :emot_laughing:

Sorry. I don't think I would be any good at it.  :'(

I think I miss a tool. - Maybe I could borrow one but still. - I usually haven't got so much "ink" and when I do, it kind of sprays all over the place.

You all have fun though.  >:D<

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #46 on: January 26, 2022, 08:57:57 PM

Sorry. I don't think I would be any good at it.  :'(

I think I miss a tool. - Maybe I could borrow one but still. - I usually haven't got so much "ink" and when I do, it kind of sprays all over the place.

You all have fun though.  >:D<

Msslave here is Bi. Hed be more than happy to have you there distracting him by kicking his cage around if the needles get too painful for him

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #47 on: January 27, 2022, 05:04:59 PM

Msslave here is Bi. Hed be more than happy to have you there distracting him by kicking his cage around if the needles get too painful for him

What needles? I was thinking Sharpie pens of many colors.  8)

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #48 on: January 31, 2022, 04:20:47 PM
Got my radiation treatment on my hip this morning. They put me on this huge machine and using the little tattoo marks I got last week, lined up my body with a large cylinder over me.

Once they had me in place, the techs left to get behind their lead shielding. Then the machine started up. The thing over me spun around and aiming arms started fine tuning the alignment.

Finally the big cylinder was back over me and I heard some buzzing. The cancer on my pelvic bone was being zapped.
DIE CANCER DIE!!!

Next thing I knew the two techs were back in the room, telling m to pull my pants back up. The whole experience of being on that big machine with large arms spinning around was like being abducted by aliens and getting examined by otherworldly machines. I kept waiting to be probed, but alas, that didn't happen. :D

I was told it would be a week before I'd feel any relief from the treatment. Right now the pain in my hip is very minor,  my leg is numb and a bit achy. I'll see how things go.

Next up, my first Chemo therapy treatment in a couple weeks, February 15th.

Offline staci

• KB Pervert of the Year 2023
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +1851/-28
Reply #49 on: January 31, 2022, 04:25:36 PM
But, did you get a hard on?

one of the originals

Offline Shiela_M

• POY 2020, 2021, & 2022
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #50 on: January 31, 2022, 04:58:55 PM
Not likely, radiation can help cure cancer, not raise the dead. Maybe if he'd gotten his wish of being probed.

I do hope this helps, love :emot_kiss:

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #51 on: January 31, 2022, 05:40:11 PM
Not likely, radiation can help cure cancer, not raise the dead. Maybe if he'd gotten his wish of being probed.

"raise the dead." In that case would I have Zombie dick? I hear it crying now. "More head...more head."

So with diabetes, a stiffie is many years in the past, tho' orgasms were still possible. Now that thrill has left the building. Got a hormone shot a couple weeks ago to lower my testosterone. That will help slow the prostrate cancer. Still have my dirty old man brain, so the perving continues. ;D

Offline Wildcat666

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +134/-2
Reply #52 on: January 31, 2022, 07:28:08 PM
Good to hear, you still have your inspiring wits.  :sign_a+:

Bell will not be online tonight but she sends her  :emot_kiss: :emot_kiss: :emot_kiss:

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #53 on: January 31, 2022, 07:48:59 PM

"raise the dead." In that case would I have Zombie dick? I hear it crying now. "More head...more head."

So with diabetes, a stiffie is many years in the past, tho' orgasms were still possible. Now that thrill has left the building. Got a hormone shot a couple weeks ago to lower my testosterone. That will help slow the prostrate cancer. Still have my dirty old man brain, so the perving continues. ;D

My kind of guy.  8) 8)

I am sure Shiela could defy the odds and get you hard and happy. Think she has raised a few from the dead in KB already.  :emot_kiss:

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #54 on: February 01, 2022, 12:22:51 PM
So last night following my radiation treatment, I woke up three times during the night. I stood in front of the mirror in the dark and...nope, I'm not glowing in the dark.   :roll:

They do take radiation serious there. The door to the room I was in was over a foot thick and one of the techs thought it was filled with concrete.

Offline Dirtymind

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +131/-1
Reply #55 on: February 01, 2022, 12:41:32 PM
Think she has raised a few from the dead in KB already.  :emot_kiss:[/color]

She could be a necromancer  ;D

Offline Hilda

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +289/-1
  • Granny Takes a Trip
Reply #56 on: February 01, 2022, 01:09:24 PM
They do take radiation serious there. The door to the room I was in was over a foot thick and one of the techs thought it was filled with concrete.

And to think that only a few decades ago shoe stores had gimmicky x-ray machines to show you toe wiggle-room.

You are just a thought that someone, somewhere, somehow feels you should be here.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #57 on: February 01, 2022, 01:18:14 PM
I remember those machines too Hilda. I was always pissed as a kid. I was too short to see into the viewer. My mother and the shoe store owner were checking out the fit on the shoes and I was unable to see my foot bones. >:(

Offline watcher1

• POY 2010
  • Burnt at the stake
  • Gentleman Pervert
Reply #58 on: February 01, 2022, 03:30:31 PM
I remember those machines too Hilda. I was always pissed as a kid. I was too short to see into the viewer. My mother and the shoe store owner were checking out the fit on the shoes and I was unable to see my foot bones. >:(

Same here. Glad the trend is now more toward athletic footwear and less hard soled shoes.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
Reply #59 on: February 15, 2022, 04:56:02 PM
Here I am at the VA, about to start my first chemotherapy treatment. Once they start will take about three hours. I'm going to receive two drugs today and before that they will pump in some anti-nausea meds. I'll also get some pills to take home too.

Back in a week for round two.