KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Submissive humiliation

chantelle34d · 427

Offline chantelle34d

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +0/-0
on: November 26, 2021, 08:02:55 PM
I am a femboy submissive and have been for 5 months.  My mistress is strict but she never humiliates me in public or private.  I know of other subs whose mistresses go out of their way to embarrass them in public and humiliate them in private.  I never experience this and I wonder if other subs like it or just endure it. I am however a real submissive. I am collared and my cock is usually in a steel cage.  My mistress disciplines me usually with a strap or bondage.  Sometimes when we go out, depending on where we are going, i'm on a leash.  She doesn't do this to embarrass me but for training.  A lot of people see us and think we are very weird.  Usually if we go to a Domme party then I am always on a leash and sometimes the leash is attached to a small loop on my cock cage.  Depending on where we are going I may be dressed in fem clothes.  She has me wear an outfit with a short skirt, like a toga.  If I'm leashed to the cock cage I don't wear anything under.  Otherwise I am allowed to wear panties or a thong and always pantyhose.  Usually I always wear fem clothes and always panties.  Since I've been with my domme she has started teaching me how to put on makeup.  I always wear a simple nylon nightgown at night with panties.  However on Saturdays I receive my weekly maintenance spanking in the evening and after I am put in a diaper and plastic panties which I have to wear for the night.  I also wear a diaper from time to time for two reasons.  I've had a wetting problem or because she wants  me diapered.  Being a submissive is very erotic for me and very sexual but it wouldn't be if I were humiliated and embarrassed.  Even when I have to be spanked my mistress does not do it with anger.  Its either as a punishment for something I have done wrong and then I know its for my own good or the weekly maintenance spankings which help me to understand my relationship to my mistress..  Although they are painful they are also sexually exciting.  I always get an erection and often after the whipping she unlocks my cage and allows me to jerk off wile she watches and  then I cum.