KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

fnord post 62: Crusing Ho Row (MF, oral, anal, interracial, prostitute)

fnord · 952

Offline fnord

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-0
  • yeah, baby, i haz it, whatever it is
Standard Disclaimer #1 (Primordial Ooze mix): Fiction or not (hint: this story is fiction) unprotected sex with prostitutes in a high-turnover situation is an excellent opportunity to stress-test your immune system with the best of the local venereal micro-fauna. (Pro-tip: sooner or later, your immune system will lose.) I can not morally suggest it.

I was horny, it was two in the afternoon and I was walking through Song-tan. It was too early to hit any of the clubs, but there was still one option: Ho Row. If you walked through a certain area, an old mama-san would accost you, asking, "You want nice girl, GI?" I always figured a bad girl would be more fun, but today, I was horny enough to go for it.

Right on schedule, mama-san popped out of the alley. I told her I did, indeed, want a nice girl, and she led me down the alley and through a small door. She yelled something in Korean, and three girls came out and posed for me. They all pretty much looked the same: short, slender, small tits and black hair. One stood out, though. The other two looked bored, the third girl looked interested and smiled at me, so I picked her, gave mama-san her ten bucks and let the girl lead me into her tiny room.

"My name Kim. What you want, GI?" she asked as she wiggled out of her skirt. "You want blow-job? You want fuck? Five dollar, I do both." I'd already given mama-san ten bucks, but I knew that she kept most, if not all, of that. Anything I gave Kim now, she'd keep for herself. I'd found that the girls were a lot more enthused when you paid them a little extra. Money well-spent, as far as I was concerned.

"Both," I said, pulling out a five-spot and handing it to Kim.

She smiled as she took the five, then said, "Take clothes off, GI. Stand here," pointing to a spot next to her small bed.

I shed my clothes and stood where directed. Kim sat on the edge of the bed, in front of me, pulled me a bit closer, then leaned forward and swallowed my cock to the base in one smooth motion. Kim was a talented cock-sucker, it'd been a few days since I'd last had any, and I was shooting a load of cum into her hot, wet mouth in just a few minutes.

Kim swallowed the whole load, then sat back and looked up at me with a smirk. "You like, GI?" she asked, a giggle in her voice.

"Oh, yeah, I like a lot," I told her.

"You want more, GI?" she went on. "You want fuck? What you want?"

Without really thinking about it, I said, "I wanna fuck your ass."

Kim blushed and her eyes widened. "You want fuck me... here?" she asked, turning over and putting a finger on her ass. "You want fuck my dirty place?"

"Yeah, I do," I told her, my throat suddenly dry.

"Twenty dollar," she demanded. "You give me twenty dollar."

"Okay," I agreed, digging a twenty out of my pocket and handing it to her.

She put the money away and dug out a bottle of some kind of lotion. She squirted some of it into her hand, then rubbed it up and down the crack of her ass before fingering some of it into her ass. After a minute or two of that, she must have decided she was ready, since she squirted some more into her palm, then stroked it up and down my rigid shaft.

Once I was lubricated to her satisfaction, she bent over the edge of the bed, looked over her shoulder at me and said, "Okay, you fuck my ass now, GI."

I lined up on her tiny, upturned ass, placed the head of my cock right up against her tight little pucker and slowly pushed into her. Her ass resisted, at first, then suddenly popped open as three inches of cock intruded her vice-like after passage. Kim gasped as her ass was forced open, then grunted as I pushed the rest of the way into her incredibly tight ass.

I could see her face in the mirror on the wall on the other side of the small bed, and the sight of her mouth gaping open in shock as her ass was being taken really turned me on. If I hadn't just cum in her mouth moments before, I probably would have shot off in her ass from the sensations as her back door clenched my cock tight, and the sight of her face at the act.

However, I had just cum in her mouth, so I slowly pulled out of her ass, then pushed back in. Her ass yielded easier this time, but her eyes and mouth went wider and she gasped louder. I kept fucking in and out of her ass, loving the feel of her lotion-slicked pucker grudgingly parting for my cock as I thrust into her.

As I kept sliding in and out, I started picking up speed, until I was slamming into her ass as hard and as fast as I could. I had both hands on her slender hips, pulling her back onto me as I thrust into her.

Kim was panting and gasping with each stroke, her mouth hanging wide and her eyes almost rolling back into her head. She was supporting herself with one arm and had her other hand back between her legs, frantically rubbing her clit.

I was doing some panting of my own as I hammered away at Kim's tight ass. It felt so damn good I couldn't help it, and I was soon cumming again, shooting a load of cum deep into Kim's bowels. I didn't stop, though. That was a trick I'd picked up. I'd found that if I was fucking a girl, and came, and didn't stop moving, I could usually go for another nut. I wasn't sure if I could go for three in a row, but didn't really give it much thought. I had an ass that I was going to fuck some more, and that was all there was to it.

I slowed a bit, but kept sliding in and out of Kim's ass. I thought it was starting to feel a bit dry, and saw Kim was wincing in the mirror, so I grabbed her bottle of lotion and squirted a generous amount right where it'd do the most good. After a minute or so, when the post-orgasmic sensitivity went down, I picked up speed again, until I was hammering away as hard as ever.

I fucked Kim's ass for another ten minutes or so, and it turned into a race between my next orgasm and my legs cramping. Kim was still fingering herself, and was shuddering and gasping, then, suddenly, collapsed onto the bed, pulling away from me and my ravaging cock.

I'd been just on the edge of cumming, so I grabbed my cock and jerked a respectable load of cum all over Kim's ass and lower back, then sagged to the bed next to her, panting and blowing. Kim lay there next to me, panting as hard as I was. Finally, she rolled over and staggered out the door. I wondered where she'd gone, but she came back a minute or two later with a large basin of warm water and a washcloth, and proceeded to wash my cock clean, then herself.

As we were both getting dressed, Kim asked, "You come back again, GI?"

Since I'd really enjoyed fucking Kim's tight ass, I said, "Sure."

"Okay, GI, but not too soon. You make my ass hurt!"

Then she showed me out, and I went out into the afternoon to do some shopping, and plan which bar I was going to check out that evening.

fatal error: witty comment not found