• So fucking done with it all.
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1376/-70
  • Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
on: July 13, 2007, 03:44:44 AM
Their Long Day
With love, by The SlutMan & Gia1978 Copyright © 2007

Gia woke up, slowly swimming up from sleep, enjoying the warmth and the closeness of Rose's hot little body wrapped in her arms. Her eyes gleamed in the soft morning light as she looked at Rose's face, and thanked whatever God it was that put this sexy little girl into her life, and in her bed.

She disentangled herself carefully from the sleeping eighteen-year-old high school girl, climbed out of the bed and stood for a moment, looking at Rose as she slept, her eyes drinking in the four-foot, ten inch tall girl, traveling from Rose's round face, button nose and incredibly full lips down to her A cup breasts and thick nipples. She admired the indent of her lover's tiny waist and the mound of her slim hips, the firm, flat belly, and followed the thin line of neatly trimmed pubic hair with her eyes, down to Rose's puffy mons and the wide, thick button of the teen girl's huge clit.

Gia's eyes widened as she felt her nipples come up, and she shook her head and laughed silently. "I'm such a horny slut!" she whispered to herself. She circled the bed and admired Rose's perfect little ass and then covered the sleeping girl with the top sheet, still a little damp here and there from their hot bout of love-making just a few short hours ago. She turned and strode into the bathroom to the sink, grabbed her toothbrush and stopped, looking at herself in the mirror.

She smiled at what she saw.

Gia was twenty-eight years old, five foot, two inches tall, with long dark hair that flowed down her back, right to the top of her ass. Her deep, summer tan was maintained by a tanning booth, and her skin was still dark enough to make her teeth flash whitely when she smiled. Her dark eyes regarded her own image in the mirror, registering approval of the 'crotch melter' smile, so named by an ex-boyfriend. Her lips were slightly swollen, no doubt from the long, hard kisses of the night before, and her tongue darted out and wet them, giving them a sexy gleam in the early morning light.

She frowned momentarily at her nose, broken when she was in grade school and framed by her high cheekbones, and then let her gaze drift down the slim column of her neck, past her wide shoulders with the delicate collar bones that framed them and to her breasts. They were 36C's that were set wide apart and still rode girlishly high on her chest. Her dark nipples were visible through the drastically altered wife beater that she was wearing, spiking the white, ribbed cotton cut off just below her jutting breasts. A roughly scissored, plunging neckline exposed a lot of cleavage, and the tiny garment lovingly hugged her boobs. Her eyes moved down to her slim, twenty-four inch waist and thirty-seven inch hips, and the long, lean expanse of her sculpted belly, kept trim and firm by a brutal regime of exercise in the gym.

Her pubes were waxed and she was as smooth and bare as a child, right down to the top of the g-string that hugged her mound and emphasized her puffy labia, and just barely covered her slightly larger than average clit, hiding now in it's hood. Her thighs were taut and firm, her legs curvaceous enough to draw admiring male glances when she wore shorts. She turned and looked at her ass, and slapped the round, silky mound of her butt cheek, noting that there was no jiggling of the firm flesh, another benefit of the disciplined torture she put herself through at the local gym.

She swiftly brushed her teeth and gargled, to banish the morning dragon breath that too many cigarettes and coffee brought on, and then brushed the tangles out of her hair and expertly put it up, pinning it in place so Rose could have the pleasure of slowly and sensually taking it down again. She debated with herself for a moment, trying to decide if she should strip now, or let her lover do it, and decided to let Rose do it. It would be more fun that way.

She went back into the bedroom and crawled back into bed, settling on her side and then softly kissed Rose, her tongue tracing the girl's soft lips, every bit as big and sexy as Angelina Jolie's. Rose's eyes slowly opened, and she smiled, and then moved into Gia's arms, delivering a kiss that further erected nipples and clits on both of the women.

Gia groaned as Rose pushed her over onto her back, her small hands sliding under the soft cotton of her mangled old tee-shirt and finding Gia's nipples, rolling them in her fingers as she kissed her again. Gia's hands slowly slid down the silky smooth skin of Rose's back and onto the girl's tiny little ass, cupping the firm cheeks in her hands and squeezing them, kneading the taut flesh as Rose moaned into her mouth.

And then it was Gia's turn to moan as Rose moved her leg between the tanned columns of the older girl's thighs, grinding her knee against her lover's pussy as they swapped spit in a toe-curling kiss. They necked together for well over twenty minutes, teasing and caressing each other until they were both breathing hard, Rose's inch long, rock hard nipples rubbing against Gia's as they writhed together.

Rose sat up as their kiss broke and swiftly turned around, straddling the older girl's body and moaning as Gia spread her dripping labia with her fingers and blew her hot breath over the 12th grader's huge erect clitoris. And then Gia gasped and moaned as Rose lay down on her, the girl's head dipping between Gia's spread legs and attacked her rigidly erect clit, closing her soft lips around it and flicking it with her tongue.

The bedroom filled with moans and sighs of pleasure as the two women worked to get each other off, Rose loosing that battle as Gia thrust three bunched fingers into the smaller girl's incredibly tight, drooling vagina, finding her G-spot and massaging it as she mercilessly abused her young lover's huge clit with her teeth, tongue and lips.

Rose howled loud enough to wake the neighbors as Gia expertly brought her off, pulling her fingers from Rose's madly twitching cunt and jilling her enormously swollen clit, and pasting her lips over her lover's pussy just as the younger girl exploded into her climax, her young cunt spurting her delicious liquid into Gia's sucking mouth as her orgasm thundered through her.

Rose's scream faded as she ran out of breath, but Gia did not stop, she wanted more of her delectable pussy juice and she kept her lover's climax going until Rose had nothing left to give, and passed out. Gia rolled the unconscious woman off her, turned around and gathered her lover's slack body into her arms, raining kisses onto her face and neck until Rose groaned and her dazed eyes opened.

"Good morning, my darling." Gia smiled, kissing her tenderly.

"Oh, you dirty bitch!' Rose sighed against Gia's lips, and kissed her back. They necked for a few minutes until Rose had recovered from her massive orgasm, and Rose broke their kiss smiled at her girlfriend. "Now it's MY turn," she whispered softly. "I want you to cum for me."

Gia shivered in anticipation and rolled over, fetching it from the floor next to the bed and handing it to her lover. Her legs unconsciously parted and she gently played with her clit as she waited for Rose to mount her.

Rose settled on her knees between Gia's widespread legs and buckled it on, her eyes widening as she watched the teen struggle with the leather harness. When she finished attaching it, she raised up on her knees and Gia grunted as Rose sank down on her and drove it into her, sheathing every inch of the enormous dildo deep in her muscular belly. Gia gasped as the thick day-glo pink invader tapped across the mouth of her cervix.

Instantly, Gia was aware of the tingling urge to urinate, but full well knowing she already had evacuated her bladder, this was the beginnings of a tremendous orgasm, that would no doubt soak the mattress again. Rose was stoned with lust this morning, her eyes glazed over in desire and pure passion, and she drooled a little bit as she rutted violently with her delicious, older lover.

And their long day was just beginning...

Somewhere just before 1 pm, Gia's cell phone rang. She picked it up and answered it somewhat in a haze.

"Um.. Hello?" she croaked.

There was no answer on the other end at first, only heavy breathing.

"HELL-OOO!? I can hear you breathing... Say something, asshole!" Taunted Gia.

The heavily accented voice of Rose's mother sternly and coldly stated, "Let me speak to my daughter, you lesbian whore."

Gia's stomach dropped and her blood raced with adrenaline. As she silently extended the cellular phone to her lover, Rose could tell by her ashen pallor that it was not good.

Rose tilted her tiny head and mouthed, "Who is it?"

Gia whispered with a dry mouth, "It's your mother, she knows you're here."

Rose grabbed the Razor from Gia's hand, looked at the number on the LCD for a second and slapped it closed.

"What the fuck are you doing Rosie?" Gia asked with total confusion.

Rose bolted up from the covers, and franticly began to gather up her clothes.

"Where's my fucking panties!" hollered the teen as she began to cry.

Gia asked her again as calm as she could muster, "What are you doing Rose?"

The teen stopped dead in her tracks as she was putting on her tiny bra, "My mom called you from her cell phone, she's probably outside the building right now!"

Gia pulled on her pink pair of her 'Juicy' brand sweatpants and helped Rose to gather up her things. The teenager was in a full-blown panic and crying almost out of control by this time.

"Baby, you don't know for sure that she is outside." Gia said, trying to soothe the panic stricken teen.

Rose screamed at her for the first time since they had met, "Gia, you don't know my parents, they're both fucking crazy with their Jesus shit!"

Gia's cell began to ring again, and Rose shrieked at her, "Don't answer it!" her voice filled with a distraught panic.

Gia hit the 'ignore' button on the phone as she continued to round up Rose's belongings.

Rose fell into a ball on the floor in the middle of the room, bawling hysterically and crying out, "Oh my God oh my God oh my God... I'm so fucked!".

Gia dropped to her knees, and hugged the distraught teen, and tried to console her with tender words as she rocked her young lover in her arms.

"Rosie, baby... it'll be ok... I promise, it's gonna be fine!"

Rose snapped her head up to look at Gia and she shrilled at her with a scary manic look in her eyes, "No! It won't be fine! I am soo fucked, you don't even know! They will probably ship me off to Manila or some shit! Living with them is hell, Gia!" and she broke into a deep sob.

Gia's cell began to ring again, and Rose begged her, "Don't answer it! Oh please Gia.. don't answer it..." and continued sobbing like a lost child.

Rose had been reduced to a little girl of nine or so, with abject terror plastered across her little round wet face. Gia had never seen someone so afraid of their own parents before and she wondered just how bad this "hell" Rosie spoke of was real. She hit 'ignore' again and gathered Rose up off the floor.

"C'mon baby, let's get the rest of your stuff together and see what's up." Gia gently suggested.

Rose finished dressing, sobbing the whole time, and then she finally turned to her lover and quietly said, "I'm gonna go down alone, Gia... I love you and I'll call you later."

Gia nodded and hugged the tiny Filipina with a huge display of love. They gently kissed and hugged for a few minutes, and then Rose broke away, grabbed her backpack and dashed out the front door. Gia could hear her sobbing all the way down the stairs.

That was the last time Gia saw Rose. In the days that followed, no e-mails were answered, Rose's cell phone was shut off and she stopped attending her high school. Gia spent her days missing her little girlfriend and wondering if they would ever see each other again.

Two months later, Gia was now seeing a guy she met at work. He was a British guitar player and he was a couple years older than her. Gia was beginning to feel as if it was safe to start having feelings for him. She dated him for about four weeks solid, when one morning she got an e-mail from her darling Rose.

It read:

My dearest Gia -
I am so sorry about what happened. It was not my choice to disappear like that. I am in the Philippines with my cousins and I don't think I will be back in LA for a long time. I am sending this letter on my friends e-mail account from an internet cafe, so my family does not find out I have contacted you.

Don't respond to this letter, I will not be checking this account any time soon. When I can open a new hotmail, I will write you again and we can write each other then.

I miss you so bad, and my heart is truly broken. I love you Gia, and I hope that someday soon we can be together again.

All my love,
Rosie <3

That was months ago... no other letters have come from little Rose.

« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 09:53:08 PM by Gia1978 »

Offline LoadBlown

• Gia's Digital Knight
  • Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +44/-2
Reply #1 on: July 13, 2007, 05:45:51 AM
Sad ending, but, good story

Gia's knight in digital armor

Offline Grm

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +456/-117
  • Goodbye KB
Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 08:11:35 PM
My heart lies with that flower,
my soul is hers to wonder,
no one will know her scent,
only me, lost in her petals,
lost and abandoned forever.

Offline FatherFigure

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 10:49:00 PM
nice!

Offline Vela Nanashi

• Global Moderator
  • Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +370/-2
  • Imagination > Reality
Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 12:36:27 AM
Hot beginning, but so sad middle and ending, though ending has more hope in it somehow. Damn religious crazies though... sigh... I feel sad for both of you, and hope your lives go well.

Offline badgirl18

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +90/-1
Reply #5 on: February 06, 2012, 07:06:53 AM
Hot beginning, but so sad middle and ending, though ending has more hope in it somehow. Damn religious crazies though... sigh... I feel sad for both of you, and hope your lives go well.

i agree. it was soooo sad reading about how your little Rosie had to leave you because of her strict self righteous religious nut case parents. i hate how religion can put a hold on peoples lives and not allow them to do what they really want to. you have my sympathy Gia

xoxo,
Nikki

"A man's best friend is a woman's greatest satisfaction."

Offline Gina Marie

• So fucking done with it all.
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1376/-70
  • Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
Reply #6 on: February 06, 2012, 08:45:51 AM
Thanks hun... it was quite some time ago, and it no longer hurts my heart... I still think about her tho.