The stranger in me (F/M, blind)

TheCommander · 1168

Offline TheCommander

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +8/-0
on: May 12, 2021, 10:37:52 AM
The stranger in me
==================

I'm Sally, 25 years old and I am addicted to sex, in fact I need it nearly every day. I have lost several boyfriends and actually I'm single again, he just left me three days ago, telling me he couldn't give me what I need. My need for sex was strong till the first days of puberty and is still as strong as ever. But I can survive a few days maybe weeks by getting myself to an orgasm, sometimes several times a day.

Actually I'm laying on my bed, naked as usual in my flat, rubbing my clit getting closer to my orgasm. I'm pinching my nipples with my left hand while my right hand is working between my legs, pushing two fingers into my cunt every few seconds. It didn't last long till my hips raised and my cunt started the firework, sending my senses on fire while my cunt was gripping my fingers inside. It was my third orgasm today and I'm still in need for some more. But I have to get ready for my job and stopped my actions. A good cold shower got me down for a while and I left my flat for work.

At work, a part time job in an office, my senses drifted of again, getting myself aroused again. On the other side of the big office were some guys I hadn't seen before and I thought of how the would look like naked. In fact, I caught myself thinking of been fucked by at least one of them. My boss got me back to reality when he put some files on my desk, telling me to check them for errors. I took me two hours overtime to end the tasks and I got home tired as hell. Another shower refreshed my body and when I pushed the waterjet between my legs I masturbated to the thought of the guys from the office that day.

It didn't took me long that night to get tired and I went to bed, falling into sleep pretty fast. I dreamed of these guys again, been fucked by them. I felt them pushing into my body, their skin on mine. In my dream I looked down on my body from third person, on all fours one of these guys pushed into me from behind and I felt it in my cunt. I felt another cock in my mouth and I sucked on it. But suddenly I noticed my eyes been blindfolded. The same moment my view went black and I was pushed back into my body, still feeling the dick in my cunt and the dick I sucked on in my mouth. I tried to move but I was bound to something, holding me body in place. The guy in my cunt pushed deep and I felt him cumming getting to my orgasm by my self. I woke up, opening my eyes I felt my cunt pulsating, my fingers deep inside I felt my orgasm.

The dream returned two more times that night and I woke up every time with an orgasm. In the morning I thought about what I had dreamed that night and found myself fascitated by the fact that I could be fucked by total strangers. I thought about it, the pros and cons of been fucked by strangers and slowly a plan build in my head. At first I made a decision that I won't invite a stranger into my flat. I wouldn't want them to know my adress, avoiding them to stand in front of my door surprisingly. I dicided to fuck them only protected but I didn't knew now, how to manage that. I thought about the dream, remembered been bound and blindfolded, and found that fact fasciating. Not only that a strager would fuck me, I wouldn't be able to stop them or even see who it was. But I wasn't really sure if I was couraged eough to give away my freedom yet.

I opened my closet and seached for my toybox. I had bought some toys over the last years hoping my boyfriend at the time would use them on me. Since then they just layed in the box. There were several vibrators I only use when my hand would not reach my needs. I remembered to buy a blindfold and found it pretty fast. It was a big blindfold that would totally fit over my eyes, making it impossible to take a glimse aside of it.

I realized my plan building up, that I was going to fuck strangers, men that I don't know and possibly don't see ever in my life. Men that could know me, possibly, But I wouldn't know if they wouldn't remove the blindfold. I was laying on my bed again, dreaming about a stranger fucking me bound and blindfolded. He pushed deep into my cunt and I felt his hands on my hips, pulling me while he pushed into me. He was getting rough, fucking my cunt with force and when my body released my orgasm the man in my dream came into me. I was not down yet and rubbed my clit some more, and the men in my dream continued to fuck me.

After my thrid orgasm and a shower I found myself on the internet again. There were several dating sites offering instant contact, suprisingly for free for girls. The men have to pay for membership. I registered on two sites and searched around for some guys that would be interesting. I started a chat with a 35 year old man and a 19 year old, both looking for fast sex only. There profiles were both Okay, but I dicided myself for the older man. We made a deal to meet in a motel, 20 miles away from me but 50 miles from him. He said he would pay the room and two hours later a mail arrived with the address. I checked the motel and it was not a five star but Okay. It got 3,7 stars out of five on the motel check and I mailed back my Okay.

In the evening I found myself rubbing my clit again, dreaming about what would come to me the next day and even my dreams that night send me to orgasms again. Thank god, I had a day off.

The next day I was pretty nervous, making my self ready to meet a stranger I have written with only for two hours. We had made several agreements, in fact I had told him my tabus. No anal, only with condom, no payment afterwards. I was dressed normally, with my tight jeans, a nice fitting shirt with a normal bra underneath and sport shoes. Just the girl next door as I had presented myself on the dating site. I was ready and couldn't wait for the time to tick away till it would be time to leave. I thought about the plan and I found myself close to quit but I pushed myself  when it was time to leave. I was just closing the door when I realized that I had forgotten something essential. A short grip into the toybox and I left my flat.

I needed about 30 minutes to drive to the motel and I was still pretty early. The guy had registered for us both and I got the key. I got into the room and checked it. It was cleaned up, clean sheets on the bed, a clean bath with a shower. I thought about how to welcome the man and made a decision. I undressed to my underwear and got under the sheets to hold myself warm. I opened my handbag and took out the blindfold, put in onto my eyes and fixed it tightly behind my head. I pushed the blindfold up over my eyes and waited. Only 10 minutes later I heard a key been pushed into the lock. I took a deep breath and put down the blindfold over my eyes, my heart increasing its pounding. I heard the door open and close a few seconds later.

Without a word the person walked over to the bed and stopped. I think he was not sure how to handle the fact that I was blindfolded but a minute or so later I heard him open his belt and jeans, undressing. He walked around the bed a few times and he perhaps searched for a reason to pull back the blanket. It felt like an hour till the blanket was pulled down and my nearly naked body was presented to that unknown man but in fact it was only seconds. I felt a hand gliding over my body, starting at my cheek it went down my neck, over my shoulder to my arm. The hand went over to my stomach and over my hips down my legs. I got goosebumbs all over my body and couldn't wait for what was coming up. Reaching my feet he went back to my head slowly, taking a stop at my breasts, taking care about my already hard nipples. He pushed a hand behind my head and pulled me up, lifting my body I pushed my hands behind my back to support my body.

I felt his hand on my cheek again, his thump moving over my lips and opened my mouth slowly, his thump pushing in I sucked on it. His hand moved back behind my head, taking a grip of my hair and the knot of my blindfold, I knew what would come next. I opened my mouth and felt his dick pushing into my mouth, slowly but with the aim of pushing in deep. When his dick reached my limit I closed my mouth and took a light grip with my teeth, telling him to stop without speaking. I started to suck his already erect dick, it felt thick and I think it was pretty long. Could be fun to have this in my cunt. I heard him moaning in a low tone, a deep groan told me he liked it. His grip of my head tightened and he tried to push in deeper. Again, and for me the last time, I told him to stop and he got the message pulling back.

I felt his other hand taking my breast into his palm, playing with my nipple I started to moan around the dick in my mouth. After a few minutes he pulled his dick out of my mouth and sat down, pulling me over I sat onto his lap, his dick pushing against my slip covered cunt. I felt his hands on my back, releasing the lock of my bra I felt my breast cumming free. He pulled my body back and I felt his lips on my nipples, biting lightly I was getting hot. I felt everything so intense because I wasn't able to see what would come next and I loved it.

He rubbed his dick on my cunt, I felt it strong and hard, and my cunt was dripping wet waiting for it. After some more minutes I told him to get himself ready. It was the signal for him to put a condom over and I removed my slip, satting down onto his lap again I first checked the condom. The very next moment I felt his dick part my cuntlips, pushing into my cunt I felt being streched till his dick reached my cervix. There was still left some more outside but it was enough at the moment. I heard him groan and he pulled back a little bit and pushed back inside, pushing deeper into my cervix to get his dick even deeper. He started to fuck me in a steady rythm, my hips rolling back and forth I loved the fucking, a stranger deep in my cunt I came to my first orgasm pretty fast. Damn, I had needed a dick in me, now I had an unknown dick pushing deep inside.

I pushed his body back into the sheets and took control of the fuck, taking care to get the most satisfaction as possible. After my second orgasm I felt him pushing me around and I found myself on all fours, his hands taking a grip of my hips. I found myself in my dream, the man taking the control of the fuck he pulled me back with force, his dick pushed deep inside hitting my cervix again. I was in heaven when my third orgasm rolled over my body and my arms lost its power. My upper body felt down into the sheets giving the man even more control and he immediatly used it to push inside even deeper and harder. He took my arms onto my back and hold them in position, me unable to free myself I was in his mercy. I liked it and again I thought about been bound while been ucked by a stranger. But at the moment it was enough for my forth orgasm and with that I felt him getting faster. He was close and I tried to get to another orgasm by tightening my cunt a little more. It send him over the edge and when I felt his dick pulsating inside my cunt I got my last orgasm.

The man pulled out and I felt empty and exausted, collapsing into the sheets I decided not to remove the blindfold. I heard him removing the rubber and I knew it was a safe fuck. He dressed and left the room as arranged, leaving me alone to get myself ready. I removed the blindfold and was alone, happy with the experience I just had. I needed some time to get ready to leave, used the shower and the toilet. On my ride back home I took some detour to check if somebody was following me, but everything was OK. In the evening I got a mail from the man, telling me that it was a great fuck, especially the blindfold was a kick. He told me, he would like to fuck me again in future, but I just clicked to block him. In that moment I just made a decision not to fuck a men twice.

I checked the dating websites for new potential partners and the evening run by pretty fast. I chatted with several men and nearly arranged a meeting the next day, when I realized that I had to work. Damn, I was already fucking the next one in my thoughts.

Interested in other stories written by me? Click here to get a full listing...