Reply #40 on: January 16, 2012, 02:46:46 AM
yes i have ;D
my parents to name a couple

"A man's best friend is a woman's greatest satisfaction."

Offline austinite

• Not Yet A Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #41 on: January 16, 2012, 07:10:04 AM
I always feel like I don't have many provocative experiences compared to some on this site (totally jealous btw, haha), but this one I actually do.

It was 5 years ago. I was 20 at the time and I started dating this 17 yo girl with whom I was doing a community theater play. She was absolutely stunning. 5'7, 120lbs dancer body but with a bubbly butt, long chestnut hair, haunting baby blue eyes. I was very attracted to her, but she and I did not communicate well and so the relationship wasn't really going anywhere.

I met her family after dating her a few weeks. She had two older sisters, one my age, and one a few years older than me that both lived away from their house and she stayed with her mother and father. Her father was a very small, quiet, meek man who barely spoke a word. Her Mother. Well, she was also stunning. Looked very much like her daughter but 5'10, 44 years old, thin but with a cute mom butt, and long blonde hair. She was an elementary school librarian. The thing is, her mother and I completely hit it off. She was this weird hippy lady with floaty happy ideas and I was an idealistic college liberal at the time.

Well, while I was still dating her daughter, the mother and I started chatting online.
Eventually she complained about the total lack of sex and communication in her marriage, and says she has been miserable for 10 years but has stayed with him for the kids. We then embarked on a 2 month affair before I dumped her daughter, she left her hubby, and then we dated for 3 years after that. Our relationship was very good and the sex was pretty amazing as well, but I'll save that for an erotic story I think. We are still friends.

Offline zmutt

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
Reply #42 on: January 16, 2012, 12:55:23 PM
Yes, some I am not proud of young and stupid, others were very good experiences.

Offline TheciaMarie

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +126/-1
Reply #43 on: January 16, 2012, 03:34:24 PM
Is is ok if there were two at the same time and that they were married to each other..
In that case YES>

I thought I was into bestiality and necrophilia until I realized I was just beating a dead horse.

TinyDancer

Reply #44 on: January 16, 2012, 03:41:52 PM
Yes, had a little fling that lasted about three months and then he went back to Atlanta.

Offline SouthernGent

• Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +31/-0
Reply #45 on: January 16, 2012, 11:37:29 PM
Only if my exwife counted when I was married to her. 

The Gentleman Freak.

Offline islandguy

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
Reply #46 on: January 17, 2012, 07:29:33 AM
Besides my wife...yes.  It was before my wife and I got together, but does it count if they were separated and getting divorced.  And yes they really were separated.  She had her own place

Offline deacum

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-1
Reply #47 on: January 17, 2012, 06:37:14 PM
Yes. Four hot wives.

oscarlong

Reply #48 on: January 17, 2012, 07:10:38 PM
A few times. I really enjoy ravishment scenarios and apparently so do a number of married women...

Offline handsomepeter

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-0
Reply #49 on: January 18, 2012, 04:55:36 PM
I haven't...but my wife's best friend has made it clear she would love to have me fuck her.  I was best man at their wedding, my wife matron of honor.  Her husband has been ill and hasn't fucked her in quite a while.  Years ago when my wife was ill she came to stay with us.  I asked why she had come.  She told me she was there to help the wife and help me with anything I needed.  It almost happened then, but I couldn't do that with my wife freshly home from the hospital.
Since that time she and I have had a moment here and a moment there where something might have happened.  She and I were the only ones up one evening while she was doing solitaire on her computer.  I stood next to her watching her play and talking about this and that.  She reached a hand up and stroked my ass.  What I might have done, have thought about often since, was slide my hand inside her shirt.  But I didn't.  It's actually kind of delicious playing like that, but I don't want to hurt anyone.  Besides that, there is no place in the house we could go and not have anyone find out.  Perhaps someday there will be the perfect storm.

Offline woodyne777

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +7/-0
Reply #50 on: January 23, 2012, 08:35:02 AM
Removed
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 12:03:31 AM by woodyne777 »

Offline Esmelover

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +6/-0
Reply #51 on: January 24, 2012, 12:31:29 PM
Yes I had an affair with him for almost a year. But we didn't make love for a few months as it was my first! He divorced his wife and is now engaged to me! :D

You never really know someone until you climb in to their skin and walk around in it.

Offline Jacks_off

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #52 on: January 27, 2012, 10:38:25 PM
i have...he was a cuckold.  he was tied up in a chair watching while me and a few others fucked her for all she was worth.

Offline Mistybabe123

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +10/-0
Reply #53 on: March 20, 2013, 09:50:57 PM
Yes lots of times with my ex's permission, in same room or not.  :emot_laughing:  Never knowingly otherwise ..............

'Vampires are sexy to a woman perhaps because the fantasy is similar to that of the man on the white horse sweeping her off to paradise'
Frank Langella

Offline Shadow Thief

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +2/-0
Reply #54 on: March 20, 2013, 10:38:32 PM
I've been with four married woman.  One of them, her husband actually consented to it.

Offline kevintx

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +6/-0
Reply #55 on: March 20, 2013, 11:12:40 PM
I had a relationship with a married woman once, and it was fun. We had some crazy sex at her house, the husband not knowing.

Offline tennysonp

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +4/-0
Reply #56 on: March 22, 2013, 07:19:01 PM
I had one 2 month relationship with a woman, she was married but I did not know it at the time! I found out when her husband came home during the week. He was a travelling salesman.

I fantasize about fucking a married couple.

Offline liontamer2

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +29/-1
Reply #57 on: March 22, 2013, 09:22:14 PM
I've been with two married women (aside from my own wife).  Both of them I met online and both of them were in relatively sexless marriages (much like my own). 

The first one's husband worked overseas.  She had definitely cheated before and seemed to make a habit of inviting men over while he was away.  We had some incredible sex, and by God, he called while I was there.  She talked to him on the phone while I fucked her from behind.  Occasionally, she would grunt or moan, and to cover it up she said she was on their exercise bike!  Before they hung up, she took me in her mouth and sucked my cock nice and slowly as he told her some story about his day.  It was an incredible moment, one of the most erotic things I've ever been involved in.

The second woman I met on a certain dating website aimed at married people.  She and I e-mailed back and forth for a while, deciding finally to meet for a drink. We both left work early on a Friday and met at a seedy bar.  We were sitting in a booth enjoying our beers and casually touching, fingers exploring.  It became too much and we had to leave as quickly as possible to get back to my place where we devoured each other.  We met up once again a few weeks later and are planning to meet up again soon.  I've always wanted a fuck buddy, looks like I've finally found her!

Offline cltlicr

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +9/-0
Reply #58 on: March 26, 2013, 08:01:35 PM
Yessir,  Used to go to a local country and western bar during Elk hunting season.  I never went Elk hunting myself, but scored a number of times with horny Elk hunters wives.  Got a double once, two girlfriends trying to outdo one another.
That's a story for another day.   :emot_hard:

Everyone has to believe in something, I believe I'll have another beer.

firework

Reply #59 on: March 26, 2013, 09:09:15 PM
 Never been with a married woman, but I am a married woman and fucking more than just my husband