Foxihotgirl · 2148

Offline Foxihotgirl

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +132/-1
on: July 15, 2023, 02:47:26 PM
ARIA

by

FOXI

REFLECTIONS

He sat in the chair next to the bed. It was early morning and the light cast rays upon the bed where his young wife lay sleeping, naked and uncovered. He looked upon her beauty the curves of her body as she lay upon her side facing away from him. He was blessed. He knew this. She was the perfect wife and companion. He watched her chest rise and fall, her breathing soft. His cock was getting hard remembering the night before. Their lovemaking reached new heights, broke new barriers. She was so very willing and open to anything.

From his chair he had a perfect view of her ass and what lay between. She was still wet. Lines of their shared juices were dripping to the bed below. Her moans still haunted him but in a good way. She begged him for more, demanded it from him. Their fantasies were open and enjoyed. No doubt she would have done each one if possible to please him.

He heard her moan softly. Was she dreaming about last night? Or could she be thinking about her fantasies? No matter. He watched her stretch her lithe flawless body turning to face him. Her short blonde hair in disarray her green eyes sparkling as she sees him. She reaches out for him and he stands moving towards the bed, arena, the place of worship for their lovemaking. Aria grabs his hard cock a playful smile on her face.

"You have to finish what you started last night." She says in a whisper. They are words he will never forget.

ARIA

Aria always remembered what her mother told her before her wedding.

"Aria, if you want a successful marriage just remember one thing. Be a loving wife and mother. But most of all be a whore in bed." Said her mom as Aria stood before the mirror in her wedding gown. She listened to that wise advice and lived by it. Her husband never strayed and their love life was incredible. Her mom was always helpful in everything. She was open to any question.

"Better than getting it from idiots who don't know anything." Said her mom when she asked her to tell her about blow jobs. Her mom simply explained it to her along with techniques that gave her a pretty good idea as to why her father was always happy. Aria, like her sister were both blondes taking after the Scandinavian side of her family. She was petite with a slim body that her husband loved. She made sure to look good for him and it satisfied her to know her hard work at the gym was worth it.

Aria went into her home office and signed on ready for work. She was surprised to see a note on the upper right of her screen. Someone sent her a message through the company website. She opened it and stared in surprise at what it said. There was no name or indication if it was a man or woman. She read it again.

"Aria, you are such a beautiful woman. If you wish to know wilder more incredible sex, contact me. Your friend."

She tried to see where the email originated from but it was encrypted. Frustrated she was about to call work and report it, then stopped. Last thing she needed was the higher ups at her workplace thinking she made bad choices in friends that would send her such messages. She sat and re-read it wondering what she should do. Then she decided to write back, hopefully figure out who the anonymous person was.

She clicked on the note and sent a message back. "Who is this? How did you get my home email?" was all she wrote. No sooner did she send it a reply came back.

"I will be your teacher in furthering your sex education. Your email address was easy to find. But you still have not answered my question?" Came the message. She knew what this person wanted to hear. That she would love to know about sex that they were offering.

"I already have all that. You couldn't give me more." She wrote. She sat back satisfied about her answer.

A new message came on the screen with an attachment. She opened it and saw the picture that came with the message. It was obviously an AI creation showing her having sex with two men. The men had huge cocks filling every hole. Along with the picture was a note.

"Ever fantasized about this? I can make it possible. I can make your wildest dreams come true. Aria, your body was made for this."

Aria stared at the picture that almost filled the screen It was her in all her glory via AI creation. The look on her face was one of pure lust. Whoever this person was took some time putting this picture together.

"You're a pig. Please don't contact me again." She wrote quickly hoping to deter future contact. Another note with attachment popped up and she hesitated to open it knowing that it would be another fake picture of her. She reached out and clicked on it knowing that she should not have.

The picture was of her on a bed her ass high in the air and her face pressed against the bed sheets with a large black man pushing his cock deep into her ass. Below was the written message.

"Tell me you don't want this. Imagine how incredible it would feel. You need this, Aria."

She sat and stared at the picture. It looked so real. It was her face but the body was different. More rounded and bigger. Still it was realistic enough. She often imagined sex like that. Her husband frequently told her fantasies when they made love very similar to this. This picture took it to another level. She wrote back.

“I don’t need anything from you. Stop sending me filth.” She signed off walking away from her computer. Enough was enough. Throughout the day she could not get the images out of her mind. Whoever created them was expert in AI technology and was using it to make her want the fantasy. Despite her revulsion of the pictures they had made a visual impact on her. Should she tell her husband? No. It would only create problems and he would no doubt want to contact her company about it. She didn’t need such issues at work. Besides she could handle it all by herself if the pervert continued.

*******

When her husband came home she had made his favorite dinner along with a Merlot that he liked. She stood before the table wearing only her lacy bra and thong he especially liked. He stood in the doorway mouth open and finally smiling like a schoolboy who found his first dirty magazine.

"Am I missing some special occasion? I know its not our anniversary." He said dropping his jacket on the floor.

"Nope. Just happy to have you home." Said Aria posing sexy for him.

"Can dinner wait? Suddenly I have another urge and it isn't for food." He said moving towards her.

"Yes it can." Said Aria taking him into the bedroom and fucking him to within an inch of his life.

After dinner they went to bed and she watched as he fell asleep. Poor man had to work a bit harder this night. She knew she was the aggressor and simply could not help herself. She wanted to fuck, not make love and Jack did his best to keep up.  As she was riding him the images that were sent her filled her mind making her grind down harder on him. Despite her dislike of someone sending her such filth it also turned her on with the forbidden fantasies it promised.

The next day she hesitated to open her computer knowing that there would be more messages. But she had to work and she had lost precious time yesterday getting her work done. She opened her computer and logged on to her company website. Immediately a note popped up on the screen with attachment. Aria sat back her breathing quickening. It felt like forever staring at the screen hoping that the note would simply disappear. She wondered what picture was attached with her in mind. She clicked on it opening the note and picture. She caught her breath seeing the image before her.

It was her on a bed with another woman who had Aria's legs spread wide licking her pussy.  Her face, that is the AI face, looked as if she were having an orgasm. Aria looked at the picture not moving in her chair. The other woman was stunningly beautiful with her face buried in Aria's pussy. Aria felt her pussy tingle in pleasure at the sight of it. She suddenly felt warm and stood up opening her window. She closed her eyes trying hard to cancel what she saw but it was impossible. Slowly she went and sat down. The note said;

"Would love to see you do this. Do you fantasize about this, Aria?"

She deleted the note and another one was behind it along with two others no doubt from the day before. She was about to delete those to but hesitated. She bit her bottom lip as she opened the next note. The picture covered the entire screen showing her surrounded by men with hard cocks waiting for her attention as she sucked one. Her nipples hardened at the sight of it. She opened the next one. A beautiful woman fisting her deeply. Also the last one. Taking two cocks at once in her raised ass.

She deleted them and knew her pulse was racing. The pictures had made her very very warm and she needed to get out of the room. She went outside hoping the fresh air would calm her down, but the images seemed to float before her. She had to work, get something productive accomplished. She went back in and another note waited for her. She opened it.

"Did you like the pictures, Aria? I would love to see you do them all. Have you ever had a big cock inside your pussy? Something more substantial than the one your hubby has? One that can stretch your pussy and bring you to orgasm over and over? Tell me the truth. I want to know if you would take one if you could without hubby ever finding out."

Aria stared at the note. It was offering her something that she fantasized about. No commitments, no revelations to be found out by her husband. Then she realized what she was contemplating. She shut off the computer and resolved that any work done from home would be impossible. She got her coat and left for work.

REVELATION

Jack could not get over how aggressive his wife was the other night. His sore cock told him it had really happened. It was if she were on steroids. After making him cum she worked hard to make him hard again making him cum. The cycle was repeated several times until he told her enough. What had gotten into her all of a sudden.  Not that he was complaining, but it was just not like her. They both liked sex but never like an animal. Still he hoped that she would bring about a repeat performance.

Aria sat at her desk at work making sure to borrow another computer to get her work done. No notes popped up and she was glad that she could get some important work finished. She found herself looking at the upper right of the screen waiting for a note to appear and knew it wouldn't happen with someone else's computer. Still the thought of waiting for it made her ashamed of herself. By the end of the work day she hadn't thought about the notes and went home. Jack wasn't back yet and she found herself drawn to her office and computer. She sat before it trying to will herself to walk away but could not.

She opened it and there on the upper right was another note.

Aria felt herself get excited her nipples hardening and her pussy getting wet instantly. What was happening to her? She clicked on the note with attachment. The screen opened with a picture of her bound on a platform surrounded by men and women. They were naked as was she. Below the picture it said;

"Imagine being used by everyone. Would you let them have you any way they wished?"

She stared at the picture trying to imagine herself there. Would she let them have her, use her? She reached up and touched her breasts through her top. Her nipples were so sensitive and swollen. She should end this, close the computer and walk away but she couldn't. Whoever this was was trying to reach her primal instincts, her raw sexual side and it was working. She did not know if it was a man or woman and it didn't matter. It was simple sexual texting that would give them both pleasure, or so she hoped. If she succumbed to this person would they push it further? Try to make contact? That is what made her afraid.

Another note popped up telling her that this person was waiting for her to respond. She opened the note. It read;

"Touch yourself, Aria. I will send more pictures if you do. Talk to me beautiful girl."

Aria pinched her nipple making her moan softly. She moved against the chair her pussy grinding onto it. If she responded to them would that constitute cheating on her husband? Letting someone other than him make her cum? Even if they never touched her? She was sure that it would bother her conscience after the fact. God, she didn't know what to do. Her body was responding to the note, the words and pictures. She stared at the keyboard ready to answer.

"I am touching myself." She wrote but did not as yet send. What would Jack think? She sent the message grinding harder against the chair feeling her body shiver in excitement over the illicit thing she was doing. A note appeared with multiple attachments. She opened it seeing all of them and she came so hard.

"The words below the pictures said: " Good girl. I will write you tomorrow my sexy lady." Aria knew she was hooked.

*******

Jack came home earlier than expected seeing Aria in the kitchen with boxes of takeout  food. She came up to him and kissed him hard making him drop his briefcase and pull her against him.

"Wow. Please tell me what the hell is doing this to you and I'll order a shitload of whatever it is." Said Jack making her smile.

" I just like having my husband home, that's all." She said unzipping him and pulling out his cock holding it firmly. He groaned as she got on her knees and took him in her mouth. She sucked him and let her tongue swirl over his cock head. Then licked her way down to his balls taking one then another into her mouth.

"Baby, we have to go into the bedroom right now." Said Jack wanting her to stop before he came in her mouth, but she refused to move jerking him as she sucked him and soon he cried out holding her head driving his cock down her throat as he orgasmed. Aria choked on his sperm but swallowed it as much as she could. When he finally pulled away he looked at her on her knees her mouth and face covered in his cum.

"I've got to go back to the fucking gym. I can't keep up with you, Aria." He laughed. She finally stood grabbed a paper towel to wipe off his cum and brought him dinner.

SEDUCTION

She called into work and took a day off. Jack didn't care when he heard that she was doing it. He kissed her and patted her ass and told her he couldn't wait to come home. Aria had to admit the notes and pictures were producing the desired effect on her. Jack was certainly reaping the benefits from it. She went into the bedroom and took her clothes off wanting to prepare herself for her notes. She placed a towel on the chair knowing that she would cum and didn't want the seat to get soaked. Her body was already heating up sexually. She reached down and rubbed her pussy feeling how wet it was. She opened the computer and saw the note. She clicked on it.

"Hi, Aria. Did my pictures excite you? Did you cum looking at them yesterday?" Read the note. She didn't hesitate this time wanting to be seduced by whoever this was.

"Yes, I came from them." She wrote seeing the words that made her open to this person. It told them she was willing. A new note.

"I'm glad, Aria. Your body should feel all the pleasure it can receive. Which picture excited you the most?"

Aria liked them all but one stood out from the rest. It was one showing her on all fours with a tall beautiful woman behind her holding a whip and wearing a strap on. Near her were two other women, naked with one holding the leash of a huge dog. It truly made her pussy squirt and she knew how taboo and disgusting the picture was and what it suggested. But it affected her greatly. She wrote back about it.

"Yes, that is one of my favorites, Aria. I imagined you doing that. Letting your body dictate your pleasures. If you had the chance would you perform such an act?"

She already knew the answer but wasn't sure she would actually allow someone to make her so submissive and own her in such a way. But she could not deny how it made her cum.

" I'm not sure." She wrote. Another note with attachment. Her hands cupped her breasts squeezing and pulling her nipples making her squirm on the seat. She could feel the rough towel pressing against her clit. It felt so good. She opened the note.

The picture was of her again on a beautiful bed lying on her stomach her legs wide and at the end of the bed was a huge dog. Aria gasped seeing her face in such a scenario. She moved her body against the towel making her moan.

"Is this what you want, Aria?"

She did not trust herself to say the words. Her body was on fire and her mind in a haze of sexual images. All making her so horny.

"I don't know." She typed. A new note appeared.

"Yes, you do, Aria. You're holding back your desires. Forbidding yourself such pleasures? Why are you torturing your body, your mind? Is your pussy wet?"

Aria knew it was very wet, in fact she was on the verge of cumming. The image was animalistic, so taboo and the thought of her in such a position was a powerful incentive for an orgasm.

"Yes. I've never considered doing such acts." Said Aria. she was going to cum and rubbed harder onto the towel making her cry out in pleasure. Hot juices squirted from her. She shook and leaned back against the chair as she squirted again.

"It would be the most beautiful thing to witness." Came the text.

Aria breathed deeply her body sensitive to everything.

"What is your name, please. I want to know?" Asked Aria feeling the wetness on the towel beneath her.

"Michelle. Does it bother you that I'm another woman?" She asked?

To Aria it made the conversation that much more sexual. She had never been with another woman before. Jack liked to use such a scenario in his dirty talk to her. It always excited her.

"No. You know what I look like. Can I see what you look like?" Asked Aria rubbing her clit.

"You already do. I'm the woman standing behind you with the whip." Michelle re-sent the picture. It popped up on the screen and Aria remembered how beautiful the woman was. Long dark hair full lips and a superb body.

"You're so beautiful. Is the picture real or made up?" Asked Aria beginning to move against the towel again.

"Oh, very real, Aria. I wish it was real for you too." Said Michelle. "I will be going now. You will receive more notes tomorrow but not from me. There are others in our group who want to be with you. Please allow them. They want to make you feel pleasure like I did. Did you cum, Aria?"

Aria wasn't sure what the group was and wanted to ask but she was sure it would eventually be explained to her. Who would the next one be? She rubbed harder moaning and soon arching her back squirting hard. She closed her eyes and felt how incredible it all was.

"Yes. Twice." She wrote.

"I'm happy, darling. We will meet again I hope. It all depends on how you accept the others in the group. You must be open to anything, Aria. Let them in." Said Michelle.

"What is this group?" Asked Aria.

"You will soon understand everything." Said Michelle. "Bye, my love."

Aria stared at the screen hoping for more but nothing happened. Michelle was gone. One thing was certain she was finding out about herself and her sexual preferences quickly. Whoever these people were had wanted to fill her head with erotic images. In doing so they found out what she liked and disliked sexually. So far she had liked everything. But what did that say about her? Aria was beginning to wonder. Only days ago she would not have even contemplated doing these things with others. She looked at the towel beneath her on the chair. It was soaked through. She guessed it pretty much said it all.

INITIATION

Jack was packing for a business trip. One he really didn't want to go on since it would take him away from Aria for three full days. She helped him pack knowing that if she had a choice she would go with him but her work was equally important.

"I hate this shit, I really do. I hope you'll be alright, Aria when I'm gone?" He said seeing her smile.

"You do remember that I lived on my own for three years before I met you, silly man." She said putting her arms around his neck and kissing him. "Just be safe out there in Chicago. Remember to call me every night. I want to make sure you're safe and sound." She laughed and he did also.

He took a cab to the airport leaving his car behind for Aria who usually took the bus to work. She watched him go and broke out a bottle of wine. She didn't tell him that she took the three days off as vacation time. She had plans, very sexy plans at that. This was the first time she had thought about someone else during the entire time they were married. Though she never intended to meet them in person it still felt like cheating. They made her cum and that had to count for something. Though she did feel a bit of guilt it wasn't enough to stop reading their notes and looking at their erotic photographs.

Aria held off before going into her office before the computer. She stripped naked and took a shower making sure to shave and be clean everywhere. She knew that no one would appreciate her preparing this way but she did and that was half of the experience. She opened the wine drinking a glass down quickly and refilling the glass. It felt good and her body relaxed. It also made her very horny knowing what she was about to do.

Michelle told her she would be getting messages from someone different. Someone who wanted her like Michelle did. She licked the opening of the bottle cleaning the drips of wine with her tongue. She felt wicked and naughty something she hadn't felt since a teenager. Her tongue licked around the opening and then darted into the opening. She held the bottle by the neck and moved her hand back and forth as if she was licking a cock. My God girl you are such a dirty thing tonight, she thought. Then she took the long neck of the bottle into her mouth sucking it. It was such an erotic thing to do that she sat back on the chair spreading her legs wide.

This was her night and she wanted to make the most of it. She moved the bottle down her body. First over each nipple rubbing them pushing each nipple inside the bottle opening. What was happening to her? It was if these people hit a button on her making her insatiable. She moved the bottle lower rubbing it between her legs. Aria moaned as the smooth surface of the bottle connected with her swollen clit. Again she pushed her clit into the bottle trying to fuck it. It sent shivers of pleasure running throughout her body. Then she pressed the opening of the bottle into her pussy spreading her vaginal lips and then sliding wetly inside her. The long neck of the wine bottle slid inside her easily. She was wet and so ready. When she pulled the bottle out it was covered in her juices. It was time.

She opened her computer and saw the note quickly clicking on it.

"Hi, Aria. Michelle has told me so much about you and your desires. I want to be part of them also." Came the message from this new person. Aria didn't hesitate and wrote back.

"I want you to be part of them also. What is your name?" She asked.

"Jason. I hope you don't mind me being male? I know that Michelle turned you on so much." Said Jason.

Aria didn't mind at all. She was to horny and excited. A picture appeared showing a mans torso, his huge cock hanging down. Not quite flaccid but semi hard looking
thick and long.

"Do you like my cock?" Came his message. Aria began to push the win bottle deeper into her pussy fucking it as she looked at Jason's beautiful cock. It was certainly larger than her husbands in every way. Jacks cock satisfied her but Jason's cock would drive her wild if he pushed it inside her. The wine bottle was stretching her nicely as she slid the rounded body of it past her vaginal lips.

"It's beautiful." Said Aria pushing hard against the bottle wanting the thick part to enter her.

"It's yours, Aria." Said Jason sending a picture of her sucking it. Her AI mouth wrapped around his cock head. Aria moaned seeing it making her pussy dribble cum and sending the bottle deeper past the rounded curve of the bottle. She grunted from the pressure and the widening of her pussy imagining that it was Jason's cock fucking her.

"I want it, Jason. I want you to fuck me." She said suddenly realizing how far she had come saying such a thing about another man.

"Let me fuck you, Aria. Push my cock deep inside your pussy." He sent another picture of her spread legged with Jason pushing his thick cock inside her. Her face was filled with passion and lust. Aria began to fuck the bottle moaning loudly as it entered her deeper making her orgasm. She pushed it back and forth making her cum drip off the bottle and down her thighs.

The next picture showed her on all fours with Jason behind her his cock sunk deep into her raised asshole. Her eyes were closed and mouth open. Aria fucked against the bottle that seemed to slide effortlessly now that it was lubricated with her juices. She moved above the chair the bottle beneath her on the towel as she ground down making most of it disappear inside her. She held onto the computer desk as she fucked it.

"I love fucking you, Aria. So tight, so incredible." Said Jason sending the last picture. It showed his cock back in her mouth as he orgasmed. Cum was dripping down her face and chin. Aria's eyes were looking up wanting to please him. Aria cried out as she began to squirt. The bottle slipped out as she shook in orgasm.

"Did you cum, my love?" Asked Jason. Aria couldn't focus at first so strong was her orgasm. She had never cum like that before. Her entire body was tingling. She typed her answer to him.

"Yes, Jason. Many times." She said finally sitting on the chair putting the bottle aside.

"I'm happy. I hope someday to make love to you for real. But that is up to you, my love. Many in the group cannot wait to have you. You are so beautiful." Said Jason.

"Maybe, someday." Said Aria. Whoever these people were they discovered her weakness for sex. How they knew about her was another thing altogether. They generated perfect pictures of her face in each photo. Though the bodies were varied they were close to her build. She could not help but feel excitement seeing them. It was if her fantasies were really coming true.

"I have a present for you, Aria. I will make sure you get it. In the meantime enjoy this sexy video." Said Jason.

Aria realized that they knew where she lived. How else could he send her a present. The video popped up and she sat there mesmerized by it. Like the fake celebrity videos both her husband and her sometimes watched this one featured her. It was her and Jason fucking. His cock was deep inside her as she spread her legs wider for him. It was so realistic that it shocked her. Someone seeing it would certainly believe she was the participant in the video.

He fucked her hard holding her ankles high and back as he rammed his cock in and out of her in smooth strokes making her cry out. To Aria it was like witnessing herself being fucked. She moved against the towel feeling the roughness of it against her clit. She wished it was her. Wanted Jason's cock inside her. She moved faster and cried out as Jason came inside her in the video. She squirted all over the towel. She waited for more but none came. They had teased her. Made her want more of them. She wrote;

"I will be home for the next three days. I look forward to our next meeting." She said. A note appeared.

"Another will see you tonight."

*******

Aria remained naked all day loving the freedom she felt. Never had she felt it so strongly. A hint of guilt overtook her at one point knowing that she was having sex with others. It may be virtual sex but it ended with her having orgasms. She could not stop. Really didn't want to. It was a liberating feeling. She was having fun. She brought another bottle into the kitchen opening it and drinking from it. The first bottle she placed on the kitchen table to remind her how much she enjoyed it. Her cum was all over it. She couldn't believe she took it almost to the base. That's what Jason did to her.

She felt her nipples harden with the thought of him and his huge cock. Thought of Michelle and her taboo fantasies. All of it made her so very aware of her body and the pleasures awaited her. She felt safe only doing it online. It was the only way that she would accept it all. She ate and felt the urge to masturbate. She lay on her bed and did just that. She considered using the bottle but continued using her fingers.

By 5 PM she wondered if anyone would send another note when the doorbell rang. She looked out the window and saw the mailman dropping off a oblong package. She waited for him to leave and opened the door snatching it from the deck and bringing it into the house. It was in her name and shipped express delivery. Then she remembered that Jason said he would send a present to her. Quickly she tore at the wrappings and saw what was inside. She took out the object and held it in her hand. It was a huge black dildo. She could not get her fingers around its circumference. It must have been ten inches in length. Very similar to Jason's cock in the pictures and video.

Aria felt her heart beat faster holding it. She went into the bathroom to wash it and brought it back to the bed with her. She had to try it out. She lay back rubbing it against her nipples and licking the head of it taking it into her mouth. She knew she could handle the thickness after fucking the bottle. Spreading her legs she pushed the head of the dildo inside her gasping at the shear size of it. Soon half was penetrating her and she began to fuck it. She rose her ass off the bed to take more loving the feeling of it stretching her pussy. Most of all was the thought that Jason had sent this to her. Did he want her to get used to his size?

She moved it faster in and out getting it wetter with each thrust. "Ohhhhhh, god, so fucking good." She whispered. Harder and deeper went the cock as she pushed to get all of it inside her. Once she did she began to cum spitting out juices around the cock. She knew she could take Jason now. The thought made her moan and ride the cock harder. When she came again she pulled it from her pussy laying it on the bed. She was sure she would have use for it again soon.

She went into her office and sat on the damp towel facing the computer. The note was there. She quickly clicked on it.

"Darling, Aria. My name is Mia and I'm next to please you and you me. I am told you like all kinds of sex. I'm glad to hear it. I think a woman should be knowledgeable in such matters. I believe you would try anything to please yourself. Am I right, Aria? You are finding out how sexual you can be. Lets have another adventure together you and I." Said Mia.

An attachment popped up and Aria opened it. On the screen was Aria bound and blindfolded before several people. She was on a platform hands tied behind her back as they stared at her. All were naked.  It was very erotic to look at and Aria knew that she could never offer herself like that. Still it was an incredible turn on seeing herself like a slave before these strangers.

"Can you imagine yourself like this, Aria?" Asked Mia. The picture changed with one of the men fucking her his cock halfway inside her as the others looked on.

"I don't know if I could submit myself like her." Said Aria already feeling her body heat up again as she began to rub her clit against the towel.

"It bothers you to allow your body to be used like a slave?" Asked Mia.

"I guess that would be right. I like some form of control." Said Aria watching the pictures change yet again to a woman with a long strap on dildo fucking her from behind.

"Aria, once you let go and allow anything you will feel the ultimate freedom and sexual experience. Imagine being fucked like this." Said Mia changing the picture to one showing a man in front of Aria his cock being sucked by her and another behind her pushing his cock into her asshole. Several men were lining up waiting for their turn.

Aria squirted onto the already soaked towel her body so ready for more. She could see her face contorted in pleasure s these men gangbanged her.

"Yes, I see that." Said Aria running her fingers over her pussy and lower.

"If you join our group you will be expected to offer your body to any lover. We all do." Said Mia. Another picture was on the screen. It was a closeup of Aria's ass and the man cumming all over it. Then to Aria's surprise a video of the event was playing with her as the star being fuck and sucked and used by every man and woman in the room.

Aria's finger flew in and out of her wet pussy making her cry out in orgasm.

"If you're cumming, my love then you are ready for such activities. I imagine you've had a chance to get acquainted with the present Jason sent you?" Mia asked.

Aria breathing quickly from her orgasm answered her.

"Yes, I did. It was incredible." Said Aria who thought about bringing in her office.

"Good girl, Aria. I like it too. All the women like it. Wish you would come to us. You are such a sexy woman. You belong here." Said Mia.

Aria wanted to know more about this...group.

"How many are in this group and where is here?" She asked.

"24 make up our sexy little club. Here is upstate in a very secluded mansion owned by one of the members. Lots of privacy. We meet once every month. We are together right now. We spend a weekend together doing all the things you see in the pictures we sent you." Said Mia.

Aria had no idea such a club existed or anything like it. They made it very private and very tempting. But she wanted to learn more.

"How many men and women are there?" She asked.

"16 Women and the rest men. The men seem to have the better deal with all us horny women wanting attention. But we have many diversions here. Men are but one way to be pleased." Said Mia.

Aria could just imagine what went on in this place. But why did they choose her to contact? She knew none of them.

"Why contact me? I've never even considered such a thing sexually?" Aria asked.

"You were ready. Your body was meant for this. Your mind was just like a sponge willing to take in all of the erotic perversions we had in mind for you." Said Mia. “Tell me if what I’m saying isn’t true and we’ll leave you alone.”

Aria wanted to say it wasn’t true but knew that would be a lie. She loved the excitement of the sex they offered. It was the secrecy that bothered her the most. Keeping all this from her husband. The lure of belonging to a sex club was strong and her body tingled with pleasure imagining what it would be like to be used by all of them in all the ways they showed her in the pictures.

“I like everything you’ve shown me. I can’t help it, Mia.” Said Aria.

“I know, Aria. You want pleasure. You want to fuck. Trust me when I tell you that you would love being part of our group. Men and women fucking you. Endless orgasms. We have everything you want and more.” Said Mia.

Pictures flashed upon Aria’s computer showing all forms of sex. Many of them wild and taboo. But her body was on fire and she wanted to cum. The pictures only increased her desires. She began to masturbate rubbing her pussy. She wanted them. Wanted to let them have her use her in any way they wished. At this moment she would fuck anything.

She started to cum her pussy squirting juices all over the floor and desk. The pictures kept coming filling her mind with those erotic images. She couldn't stop squirting seeing all the perversions they wanted her to do for them. It was then that she realized how much she wanted all they offered. Despite her marriage and husband she needed it all. She had never felt such stirrings before in her body. It was if these people had turned on a switch inside her making her insatiable with lust.

"Mia, I want to be part of your club. What do I do?" Asked Aria her fingers still sliding over her pussy and pulling her clit.

"We're so happy you want to join us, Aria. We will send you directions to the mansion. Most of us will be here throughout the week. But remember Aria, you must do everything to be part of our group. Allow anything. Do you understand?" Asked Mia.

If the pictures gave an indication of what they wanted to do to her then she was looking forward to it all. She could not stop thinking about what she was doing. How could she possibly get away for several days? What would she tell Jack?

"Yes. I want to do them all." Said Aria. Her fingers pushing into her ass making her rotate her ass on the chair as she pushed against her fingers.

"Mmmmm, good girl. Even the ones that are kinky and taboo?" Asked Mia.

"Especially those." Said Aria starting to feel her pussy dripping.

THE MANSION IN THE HILLS

Aria drove for nearly three hours before coming to the gates of the mansion. A large man stood at the gates opening them and coming towards her car. He had a clipboard in his hand. He came to her drivers side window as she opened it.

"Your name please." He asked and she told him. He checked his list and nodded. Go ahead, miss. Stay on the road until you get to the mansion. Park anywhere near the other vehicles." She thanked him and licked her lips in nervousness.

She had told Jack that the company she worked for was holding a special meeting upstate and she had to attend. She didn't have a choice. He was disappointed that she had to go. She made sure to have sex with him the night before and in the morning they kissed goodbye.  That was three hours ago and now she was at her destination. She was excited and afraid. She had never slept with anyone else but Jack. Coming here meant that she would be having sex with all of the group. That would be 24 strangers who would use her sexually.

She brought her sexy underwear and jells wanting them to like her. But she had no fear that they wouldn't. They already knew what she looked like and couldn't wait to fuck her. She saw the huge mansion atop the hill. It was like something out of a movie. She saw the cars parked in the circular driveway. All were very expensive models that she could not afford. She counted 18 vehicles as she parked. As she got out of the car carrying her bag she saw a woman come out to her car to greet her. She was a bit older with long auburn colored hair and the greenest eyes she had ever seen. The woman was beautiful, something out of a fashion magazine.

"There she is, my little beauty." She said happily. She gave Aria a hug and kissed her lips tenderly. "I'm Mia."

Aria smiled and took Mia's outstretched hand.

"You look incredible." Said Aria staring at her. Mia laughed.

"Glad you think so, Aria. You'll be seeing a lot more of me." She winked and squeezed Aria's hand. "Now don't get nervous or afraid. Everyone here can't wait to see you." Aria was nervous and looked it.

They entered the house and Aria was awestruck by its beauty. It was a masterpiece of architecture. A stone fireplace was lit and welcoming and the ceiling which had to be fifty above her head was covered in wooden beams. The smell of old woods and incense filled the house. Aria was struck by all the beauty surrounding her.

"What do you think of my little pile?" She asked Aria.

"Wow." Was all Aria could think to say.

"Yes, I agree. I inherited it from my daddy who passed last year. Our group has taken it over for our pleasures. Twenty five bedrooms and endless rooms to play in. Plus we have a special play room that takes care of those unique needs." Said Mia raising her eyebrows as she smiled. "Come, lets see everybody."

Mia brought her to a large sitting room filled with antiques and bar piled with liquor. Around the bar were men and women of all ages and types. Some were scantily dressed while other still had clothes on. They all turned at once staring at Aria. All had smiles and quickly surrounded her as they hugged and kissed her. Aria had never been so welcomed in her life. An older gentleman whose name was Harry approached her with drink in hand. He was debonair and quite handsome with grayish hair and a goatee.

"Finally we get to see the ravishing beauty Mia and Jason have been bragging about. You are indeed a luscious morsel, aren't you my dear." Said Harry looking her up and down. Another man, tall with long hair and a roguish smile was next. He held his hand out.

"Hi, Aria, I'm Jason." Aria looked at this large handsome young man knowing that she wanted to know him better in every way. Aria felt her pussy tingle just looking at his muscular physique.

Aria met them all. They were beautiful people in every way. Mia took her hand and led her out of the room with all of them still watching her.

"We must get you ready for tonight's initiation ceremony, Aria. I will prepare you for it. You will love it." Said Mia. Aria almost hesitated not sure what the initiation was. Mia led her down a long corridor where numerous bedroom were. The room she had was spacious and beautiful with a view of the mountains surrounding the mansion.

"What is the initiation?" Asked Aria sitting on the king sized bed. Mia sat next to her.

"All new initiates must do it. I'll explain. I will get you ready for them all tonight. Wash you, oil you, shave you clean and take you back down to the room you came from. But you will be blindfolded, Aria. They will form a circle and you will be in the center of it. They will all be naked like you. You must allow them anything, Aria. They will use you. No one will hurt you and will do nothing if you say the word, no. But you must know that if you say it too many times they will not allow you to be a member. Simple as that, Aria. I already know how sexual you are. You're ready for this so don't be afraid." Said Mia as she leaned forward and kissed Aria tenderly. Aria held her breath as this beautiful woman kissed her. Her soft warm lips made her shiver in pleasure.

Aria wondered if she was doing the right thing. Her husband, their marriage would change completely if she went ahead with what they planned for her. She agreed with Mia that her body was demanding all the sex it could get which was the reason she was here to begin with. But was it worth the damage to her marriage. Mia undressed Aria and then she did the same.

"Come." Said Mia taking her hand and leading her to the shower. Mia washed her and shaved her where needed. Mia's hands were everywhere on her making her sigh in pleasure. Her fingers slid between her thighs rubbing her clit making Aria moan. Then the woman's fingers slid inside her, deep making her cum quickly. When they were done Mia kissed her lovingly.

"You are ready, my dear. Shall we go downstairs now?" She asked looking at Aria and her beautiful body.

"Yes." Said Aria knowing what awaited her. Again Mia led her back down but before entering the room she handed her a blindfold helping her put it on.

"I know you will enjoy today, Aria. Just let go. Let it happen, my beautiful girl." Said Mia taking her inside. Though Aria could not see she could sense the many people around her, the sighs of pleasure upon seeing her. Suddenly hands were upon her, touching and probing. Tongues flicked at her swollen nipples. Then she was made to lie down upon some sort of table or platform and the touching began anew. Every part of her was licked or touched and she knew that more was to come.

She felt hands upon her legs spreading her wide and the feeling of a cock sliding over her pussy lips.

"Oh, god," she thought as the person between her legs slid the cock down to her asshole and back up rubbing against her clit. "Jack, ohhh Jack, I'm sorry that I allowed them to do this. But I want this so badly, my love." She thought as she felt the mans cock push against her vaginal opening. When his cock head slid inside her she knew she had committed adultery. She had never even thought about doing such a thing to her husband but her body was on fire. She wanted the pleasures they promised her. Even if this was to be the last time she ever did such a thing. The man pushed all the way inside her making her moan aloud to everyone's satisfaction. She began to orgasm quickly as he fucked her with regular thrusts. Her pussy exploded with her juices making some around her groan.

Then she felt the man orgasm his hot seed filling her pussy. When he pulled out another took his place licking her pussy and clit driving her mad with lust as she lifted her ass from the platform. Mouths were on her breasts, sucking, biting her nipples. She felt a cock at her lips and opened her mouth to accept it. Her tongue circled the head of it making the man moan. The person licking her pussy left and another man pushed his cock inside her his balls slapping against her ass as he drove deep and fast making her grind up against him. Over and over they used her filling her pussy with their cum.

She felt hands turning her over onto her stomach. Her legs were spread wide as they applied something to her asshole. "Ohhhhh," She said as she knew what they were about to do. She felt the cock probing sliding over her asshole then push gently against it. She grimaced as the cock head slipped inside her ass.  It hurt at first as she tried to relax and accept its thickness. The man was careful opening her up and she soon began to appreciate it. She felt his cock slide easier and she was enjoying the feelings it was giving her as she continued to suck someone's cock.  She was getting fucked hard now, the man sensing her enjoyment. His cock sliding in and out of her as others touched and used her.

Suddenly she felt other hands on her waist, someone climbing above her and then a cock rubbing her asshole. He pushed trying to get his cock inside an already occupied space, his cock along with the others stretching her anus wider making her grunt in protest. Then a voice near her ear.

"Relax, darling. You're going to love this." Said the soft sexy voice of a female. She tried to relax as the pain increased when the new man slid inside her his cock side by side with the other. Both men began to fuck her slowly taking their time as her anal muscles relaxed. Aria moaned in pleasure and pain when they pushed deeper wanting her to take them. The mans cock in her mouth exploded with hot cum filling her mouth as she tried to swallow it all. The men behind her were moving faster as her asshole opened to them. She couldn't believe they were inside her at the same time. She began to grind her ass back meeting their strong thrusts feeling their cocks   slide deeper.

One mans cried out having an orgasm that shook her to the core. His cock twitched and expanded inside her ass filling her with his hot seed. Soon the other did the same driving his cock to the hilt as he came. When they pulled out she felt a tongue begin licking her ass and pussy making her moan. She felt hands spreading her ass cheeks wide as the tongue slathered over her pussy and asshole. Another cock filled her mouth and hands turned her over onto her back. Her legs were spread wide. She felt all the cum inside her dripping out and the persons tongue trying to get it all.

When the tongue entered her pussy she knew that it was impossibly long. Too long. Then she knew. Knew what they were doing to her. They wanted her to fully subject herself to them in every sexual way. She began to cry out in orgasm as the tongue twisted and twirled inside her making her spray her cum. Hands were everywhere, lips and cocks brushed her face and mouth. Hands brought her legs further back as the tongue slid inside her asshole.

She could not stop cumming. She was afraid that she would pass out from all the pleasure. It was too much and her mind could not handle it all. Then she was repositioned on all fours her ass high and inviting. She knew what was going to happen, knew that she had gone too far in this sexual experience. But it was too late to stop.

She waited for it.

AFTER

The weekend seemed a lifetime for Aria who knew nothing but the pleasures of the flesh the entire time. They could not get enough of her and she them. No more blindfold. No more secrets. She now knew her lovers, all of them. Her body had been used to its fullest. There were no more mysteries about her. They knew every inch of her. Lovers came and went. Her bedroom was a haven away from them but only briefly as she felt urges so primal and insatiable. Who was she now that they took away the veil of innocence from her? She no longer felt guilt about her adulterous behavior with numerous men and women.

Mia became her best friend, lover and mentor. She guided her into sexual pleasures unknown to her. Some so perverted that the thought of them made her pussy wet. She did them all. Sometimes before the entire group. Mia held her close in the bed whispering love and dirty things that made her moan.

"Soon you'll be leaving us, Aria. Will you return next month for our reunion?" Asked Mia kissing her.

Aria never doubted that she would return. Jack was a secondary thought now.

"Yes. I will be back, Mia. I've so much to learn. I want to know everything." She said kissing Mia back.

"You've made quite an impression on the members. They unanimously accepted you without question." Said Mia sliding her hand between Arias legs.

"I'm so happy, Mia. Thank you for finding me and bringing me here." Said Aria closing her eyes as Mia's fingers slid inside her.

There was a scratching at the door and Mia smiled.

"It seems you've impressed everyone. It's time for your next training. Should I let him in?" Asked Mia feeling Aria's pussy tighten on her fingers as she squirted hard.

"Yes."

THE END

« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 08:12:30 PM by Foxihotgirl »

Offline Nautilus

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #1 on: July 16, 2023, 06:49:07 AM
Another classic on the way I feel. Good to see you back girl.

Offline Foxihotgirl

• Deviant
Reply #2 on: July 16, 2023, 12:54:58 PM
Thank you nautilus

Offline Nautilus

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #3 on: August 03, 2023, 07:53:30 PM
One of your very best I think, just a pity you couldn't finish it properly due to the rules. Do you post on other forums?.

Offline Foxihotgirl

• Deviant
Reply #4 on: August 03, 2023, 11:53:23 PM
Nautilus
Yes, my type of story is not the norm anymore on this site. But I give enough hints during the story about many of my favorite topics even though they are not specifically mentioned. But those who read my stories have a vivid imagination and know my style. I appreciate your comment. I will continue to write good stories as long as those on the site demand them.

Love,
Foxi

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1323/-3
Reply #5 on: August 04, 2023, 02:22:30 PM
You rule Foxi. You still managed to tease and stroke our imagination and still stay within the restrictions placed on us. Instead of complaining, you just brushed the edges, creating a wonderful sensuous story.

You continue to be a champ. :emot_kiss:

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline Foxihotgirl

• Deviant
Reply #6 on: August 04, 2023, 10:06:46 PM
msslave,

Thank you so much for the nice words. You are very special.

Love
Foxi

Offline Beth2024

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-1
  • Looking to hire part time teen Sub apply within
Reply #7 on: April 11, 2024, 05:13:28 AM
I LOVE Foxi's Stories and i have for years!!!  :emot_kiss:

Professional Domme in a loving reationship with my Sub.