KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

4 Nines. MF, humil, reluc, blackmail

Guest · 7335

joe_and_michelle

on: June 27, 2012, 07:26:25 PM
This is a work of fiction. The author does not condone any sexual activity among persons under 16 in real life.

My marriage to Christine was filled with nothing but happiness.   Everything about the previous 10 years of my life is what every man dreams of.   A beautiful wife, a nice sized home, and two great elementary school aged children.  Life could not get any better.

Our new home was built the previous summer in a new subdivision about an hour outside of Cleveland.    There was currently one home being built directly behind ours with workers constantly at the job site.   Over the previous year of living with a vacant lot behind ours, my wife had gotten used to walking around our upstairs bedroom in her underwear and bra after showering as she prepared getting ready for the day drying her hair, putting on makeup, making the bed and other little things.  

One particular day she had showered after taking the kids to school and was doing just that - making the bed in her bra and underwear.  She was startled to discover two workers that were putting roofing shingles on the new residence behind us, looking into our upstairs bedroom.   She rushed to our walk-in closet and finished getting dressed.   She ended up leaving the house shortly after to meet a friend for a day of shopping for new dresses for an upcoming wedding of another friend's daughter.

Christine told me about the incident and said how unnerving it was having strangers see her in such a state of undress.   She was really upset by it, but blamed herself for allowing it to happen.     I pointed out that the shingles were all on the new residence and she shouldn't worry about the men being there again.   I was correct and Christine soon forgot about it.   But, being a huge fan of Kristin Archives, my mind began to wander and soon found myself turned on fantasizing about exhibitionism and things going too far.

The thing about Christine is that she doesn't like to show much skin at all.   Rarely, if ever, does any cleavage get revealed.  And at the beach it's always a one piece.    When we used to live in the country, I'd occasionally see her in a two-piece, but only if it was the two of us.

It was about a year later that I was at a friend's house from college.   Jim had invited a few of the guys from our old dorm floor to play some poker.   I hadn't seen some of them in 14 years.   There were seven of us and we were all getting pretty drunk and one of the guys, Brett, was bragging about all the different pieces of ass he was getting since his divorce.   As the night wore down, it was soon just Jim, Brett, Clay and I, as the others headed home - some of them with longer drives than others.     Being drunk, Jim made a comment to the other two guys about how lucky I was to have such a beautiful wife like Christine.   I wasn't offended by it as I knew what guys thought of Christine and her beautiful body and good looks.

In the card game, I was holding my own, but the stakes seemed to go up as the night went on and as more beers were put away.   I found myself holding a full house before the draw but was short on cash to cover the bet made by Brett.   I stated I'd like to bet but was short on cash and asked if Jim could spot me - which I knew was going to be a no go.  

As expected, both Jim and Brett said no.   I offered my watch which was worth about $100, but the wager was 3 times that much.   Brett said no to that also.    Jim suggested that maybe I should throw my wife into the pot.  

I said "That's not going to happen."

"I was just joking man."

I sat staring at the cards and was trying to think of a way to get Brett to let me play my hand against his.   I was sure I had a winner.

"What's it going to be Al," Brett asked.

I stared at the cards.   My thought went back to Christine.  I thought about the incident from the previous summer when the roofers had saw her in her bra and underwear.   My mind drifted to some of the thoughts I had about the roofers coming over after seeing her and having their way with her.

"Al, what's it going to be?   You don't have the cash so why not just toss your..."

"Okay, I'll bet Christine," I blurted out.

"Bullshit," Jim said immediately.  "No fucking way is she going to go for it."

Brett spoke up.   "I don't know your wife, but you obviously have a good hand.   Give me details how it's going to go down if I win and you lose."

My mind began spinning.   Was I really betting my wife?     "Well..."   I glanced at Clay, then Jim, then Brett.   "She would never willing do it...."

"Forget it then," Brett said.

"Listen.   I have an idea.   IF I lose, I'll tie her up, blind fold her and let you in the room.   You can fuck her, and then leave.  She will think it was me."

"No thanks," Brett said.   "I get enough ass, a half hour isn't worth my trou ..."

"She's pretty hot Brett, you might want to hear him out," Jim said.  

Brett had never met Christine, nor had Clay.   Living less than 10 miles away, Jim knew her well.

"How hot," Brett asked.

"Red hot," Jim said.

Brett looked at me.   "Got a picture?"

"No, I don't."

Jim said, "Amber is friends with her on Facebook."  

He walked over to his laptop and opened it up.   He logged into his wife's Facebook account and navigated to Christine's page.    A moment later he was in her photos.   He clicked the Clearwater Beach album and the screen was soon filled with pictures of me, my daughter and son, and my wife on the beach.    Christine was wearing a one piece suit that covered her body, but the curves of her body told all.   Brett looked at a few pictures more and said, "I'm in.  But it's not going down like you suggested.   You need to come up with another scenario."

I couldn't believe what I said next.  I was thinking back to roofers incident.   "How about this.   If you win, we'll set it up like a robbery gone bad."

Jim whistled.  

Clay said, "Are you fucking serious?   Rape?   You'll end up getting Brett tossed in prison and you'll probably end up there too."

My mind wandered to one of the fantasies.   "We'll make it so that she won't tell anyone.   We'll take pictures and threaten to show the pictures to her parents or something."

This perked Brett up.   He smiled at Jim.

"You sick fucker," Jim said smiling at me.   "Are you fucking shitting me?   For a measly $900 pot?"

He was right, how could I have thought such a thing.   It was my wife I was wagering.

"How long do I get her for," Brett asked, "It's gotta be worth my while to drive way the fuck back over here."    Brett lived in Columbus, which is about 2 hours away.

"You know what, nevermind, I don't think I can..." I began.

After seeing the pictures, and realizing I was ready to back out, Brett was interested now.   "I'll tell you what.   I'll put another $500 to sweeten the pot.   No bets after the draw," he threw in 5 purple chips worth one hundred each.   He was the big winner so far tonight - up probably $1500 from the looks of his piles.   "You're pretty sure of yourself.  If by slim chance I were to win, how long would I get her for?"

I looked at the extra $500 in the pot.   I didn't really need the money.   I thought back to the fantasies I had a year ago.   I remembered some of the fantasies and how turned on I was by them.   The beer drunk I had going on heightened the arousal, "Maximum of about 5 or 6 hours.   From the time she comes home after dropping the kids off at school, to the time she has to go get them."

"And what's the plan?"

"I've got a few ideas."

Brett looked at me.   He nodded his head.   "Clay comes and takes pictures."

This fit right into my thoughts of my roofer fantasy.  Two guys.   "Only taking pictures, no action for you," I said to Clay.

Clay looked at me.   "Dude, I'm out of this.   Fuck this crazy shit.   I don't want any part of it.   I can't even believe what is being discussed right now."

I looked back at Brett.   "You can take someone else.   Someone that Christine doesn't know."

"Deal."   Brett stuck out his hand.

I looked at Jim.   "Don't do it," he said.   "You're fucking crazy if..."

I turned to Brett.   "Deal."   I shook his hand.

"Holy fucking shit," Jim said.   "You two are both fucking nuts."

Brett looked at Clay, who was dealing.   "Two cards."   Brett threw two cards away as Clay dealt two fresh cards in front of him.

Clay looked at me.   I was strong with a full house.    For a fleeting moment I thought about exchanging one card and purposefully  losing.   But then I said, "I'm good."

"So, you've got a flush, full house, or straight," Brett said as he still hadn't picked up his two new cards to look at them.

He then threw his 3 cards over.   All 9's.   Brett had a chance at a full house himself or 4 of a kind.   If he hooked up with a full house, it would beat my 7's over 3's fullhouse.   My stomach turned over.   I could possibly lose this hand.

He began to reach for his other two cards to flip them.   Then he looked at me, "What have you got?"

"Boat, 7's."   I threw down my cards.

"Holy shit," Clay and Jim said at the same time.   They both realized that at this point, my hand was beatable.

I could feel my face get red with warmth.   There was a very good possibility I could lose.

Brett reached out and flipped one card.   A king.   I let out a breath.

All he needed was a King to match up with his other one.   He reached out and picked up the other card and flipped it over.    The 9 of diamonds.   4 of a kind.   I had just lost the most important hand in my life.

Jim jumped up.   "I don't fucking believe it.   I don't mother-fucking believe it."    You would have thought he had just won the hand, but instead it was our college friend Brett that had won the hand - and my wife.

"Wow," Brett said staring at the cards.  Not believing it himself.

Clay said, "I'm out of here.   I have to get going."    He was clearly not cool with what just went down.

I continued staring at the cards as I thought about what I had just done.

"Sorry, man," Brett said.  He seemed to have meant it.  

By this time, Jim had sat back down.   "I can't believe this.   You just bet sex with your wife and lost.   Holy shit."

Brett grabbed his beer and drank from it, then said, "We need to fine tune our plan a bit."

"Yeah," I muttered.

The card game was over.   The poker chips were cashed and the three of us sat at the table.    I told Brett the general plan.   Over the next hour, we refined the details and Jim and I set a date.

------Chapter 2 ------

It had been two weeks since the poker game.   I had planned to take the day off and spend it with Christine.   Something we do about once every other month.   I take a day off work, take the kids to school while Christine gets ready, come back to the house and get ready myself and we go and spend the day together.  

On this day we had planned to go to a neighboring town and shop for antiques.   Not exactly my cup of tea, but we had done the same thing the previous year and spent a nice time walking around the small town for a few hours.   Following that, we returned home and had fantastic daytime sex with the kids away.

Our plans for the day really didn't matter though, as this was the day Brett would be visiting.  

I had told Brett and Jim about the roofers.   We came up with a plan that I would take the kids to school.   Brett would come into the house and would surprise Christine as she was getting ready, he'd act as though he was one of the roofers that had seen her that day.   Upon returning to the house I would discover him in the house, he and I would get into a fight - which he would win - then he'd secure me to the chair in our bedroom so that I could watch everything unfold.   We had scratched the idea of another perpetrator.   Jim only asked that he'd be able to see some of the pictures that we had planned on "blackmailing" her with silence with.   I said I'd have to wait and see.

I told Brett where to park on an adjacent street where he could see our bathroom window.   When the shade dropped down, that meant she was getting ready to go to the bathroom and get in the shower.   That is when he'd make his move.    I gave him the garage door access code.   He'd park across the street, enter through the garage, then enter the house.   We rarely locked the door from the garage to the house.

The kids gave Christine a kiss goodbye and I hustled them into the car in the garage.

"Be back in 20 minutes," I said.  

"Hurry back, hun," she replied.  "I'm looking forward to our day together.  Love you."

"Love you, too," I said walking out the door as she headed back upstairs to get ready.

I pulled out of the driveway and drove past the spot where Brett was to be.    My heart skipped a beat as I saw his car.   As I drove closer, I could see him in the drivers side.   We made eye contact as I drove past.   I continued down the street and looking in my rear view mirror, saw his brake lights come on, then go off as he pulled away from the spot he was parked.   I couldn't believe this was happening.   I made the turn onto the street that led me to town.    The kids were talking and asking me questions.   The words were going in one ear and out the other as I thought about what was about to transpire.   The reality of it hit me and decided then to back out.  

I dropped the kids at school and rushed to get home.   If I got there in time, she would probably still be in the shower. I could get Brett out of the house and pay him the money that he would have won in the poker game had I had the cash on me that night.

I pulled down our street and saw Brett's car across from our house.   The car was empty.   I hit the garage door button and the door started to raise.   The door of my car was open before I had shifted to 'park'.    I got out of the car and ran into the garage and entered the house.    I rushed through the mudroom, through the kitchen and took the stairs two at a time.   I walked down the hallway and could hear the muffled sounds of the radio my wife had blaring in the bathroom.   I rounded the corner into our bedroom and my eyes met Brett's.  

"Get out, I can't go through with this," I said to him.

"I thought this might happen," he said.

I noticed something to my right and before I knew it had been punched in the stomach.   All the air left my lungs as I collapsed to the floor trying to catch my breath.   Brett had brought someone else.  The two of them lifted me as I held my gut.   It had only been ten seconds from the time I walked into the room and they had me in the chair, I still hadn't caught my breath.

"No," I gasped.  "Deal off," I said again.

Before I knew what was happening, my right wrist had a handcuff clasped around it.   My arm was pried back and my left wrist had a handcuff around it, and it was pried back back behind the chair.  I fought with all my might but they had too much leverage and I had zero in my seated position.   I heard another click from the handcuff and they released my arms.    My arms had zero mobility.   The handcuffs were linked together to secure my arms behind the chair.

"Brett, stop," I whispered loudly.   "I can't..."

" It's too late, Al.   If you had told me before I came into your house, we might have been able to come to some agreement, but you're not backing out now."

The music continued to blare from behind the bathroom door.   Then I heard the water shut off.

"She's getting out of the shower.   Hurry up.   Let me go and get out," I whispered again.

"You need to shut up Al," said Brett's accomplice.

I looked at him for the first time.   It was a guy I recognized from college.   He was a friend of Brett's I remember hanging around.

I looked at Brett, "It was supposed to be only you."

"Yeah, I know.  But the initial bet was that there were to be two of us, so no harm, no foul.   Sam won't participate.    He's only here to take pictures and video."   Brett smiled, "He has some great HD video equipment."

"God damn you Brett," I spat.   "Let me go and get out."

Brett smiled at me.   "Sorry friend.   It's too late and I've been looking forward to this all week."

I could hear Christine singing to the music as she was probably toweling herself off.   I looked to the door.   It could open at any moment.   He was right, there was probably no stopping it now.

"Please Brett, please.  Don't."

He gave me an apolgetic look and said, "Sorry man.   Besides, you know I'm not going to hurt her."

"Please, I can't go through with this.   I can't do this to her.  It's going to scare the shit out of her."

He shook his head.   Our eyes met.   He stared into my eyes.   He was sympathizing with me, I thought I almost had him.   As we stared into each others eyes, I could still hear Christine singing to the radio.   I could also hear the squeeking sound of the squiggie cleaning the water off of the glass of our shower surround.    

"Please," I said again.

"Tell you what Al.   I won't fuck her.   That's the best you're going to get.  I get enough pussy that I won't miss it.  I won't fuck her but I'm definitely going to have some fun with her.   That's the best I can give you."

I really didn't see any other choice.   "Okay, thank you for that at least."

He nodded.   He looked at Sam.   "Duct tape his mouth."

I remembered Sam from college.   He was a guy that hung around with a few of the guys.   He didn't actually go to school there.   He worked at a local tattoo shop I seemed to remember.   Though, he didn't have any tattoo's which I had found odd at the time.   He still had no tat's - that were visible at least.  

"You don't have to..." I began to say.

Sam cut me off, "It will be more realistic.    I'm going to cuff your legs to the legs of the chair also."

Before I could protest further, something was stuffed into my mouth, I'd swear it was a small sock.   Then a piece of duct tape was slapped across my mouth to hold it in.

Sam and Brett each grabbed an ankle and secured them to opposite legs of the chair.    I was bound and quieted and there was nothing I could do but watch what happened from here on.   I hoped that Brett would keep his word about not fucking Christine.   I could hear the water being turned on at her sink and imagined her in there brushing her teeth.  

I began to look about the room.   The shade was still pulled down over the window.   The bed wasn't made yet.   Then I noticed a briefcase and another case that was much bigger than a briefcase.  I assumed it might be the video equipment.

I could hear the water shut off.  Then a drawer open.   Then a drawer close.   A moment later the hair dryer turned on.   Between the hair dryer and radio there was no way that Christine could hear Brett and Sam as they spoke.

Brett went over and took the cordless phone off the night stand and put it in his pocket so that Christine couldn't have access to it.

"Just like we said," Brett said looking at me,"we are the roofers that saw her that day."

I nodded.

The hair dryer continued to run.   Sam opened the briefcase and pulled out a big video camera.   It had to be a professional one.   Brett looked at me.   "Sam's brother has a videography business.   We should get some nice shots."

I shook my head and pleaded with my eyes to him.    He turned his head to pay attention to Sam.

The hair dryer shut off.    Brett looked at me and then to Sam.   Sam stood, ready for what was about to happen.   The video camera remained in its case on the floor.    Then the radio shut off.   I could hear Christine's footsteps as she took the two steps to the door.   From where I sat in the chair, I had a view of the door as I could see the handle turn.   My heart and stomach turned.   My wife's life was about to be flipped upside down.    

The door began to open.

---------CHAPTER 3------------

"Honey, you home yet?" she screamed from the bathroom.   Then she took a step into the doorway and saw me.

Our eyes met.    Christine was wearing a lacy bra and lacy underwear.   She had on no makeup but she didn't really need any, as she was just naturally beautiful.

"What...," she started to say to me as her eyes gave a quizzical look as though wondering why I was sitting in the chair with duct tape over my mouth.   Then panic revealed on her face as she looked quickly at my feet bound with handcuffs.  My arms restrained behind the chair.     She looked into my eyes again.   Her eyes widened.

"Oh my God," she screamed as her hands come up to cover her mouth just as Brett stepped from the side of the door to stand directly in front of her.   Instinctively she swung at him.   His arm blocked her attack.   She fell back into the bathroom and onto floor.   She curled up into a ball as Brett stood over her.

"No," she began to cry.   "No God, please don't hurt us, please."

"I won't hurt you, your husband on the other hand..." Brett paused.  "Stand up please."

She remained curled up on the floor in a protective position and to hide herself from him.

"There is money in my closet in the top drawer.  At the back under the socks.   Take it and leave us please."

"I'm not interested in money.   Stand up."

Christine began to cry.  "No, please don't hurt us."

I felt terrible.  I had orchestrated this whole thing and now I sat helpless and watched as my wife cried and pleaded with Brett.   She kept saying to leave 'us', and not hurt 'us'.   She was trying to protect me, but it was my doing that this was happening.   I did nothing to protect her.

Brett looked back at me.   I could feel Sam's presence to my right.  Brett looked up and nodded to Sam then he looked back down at Christine as his voice took on a serious tone.  

"Little lady, I'm going to ask you this last time to get your pretty ass up off the floor, and if you don't, my friend is going to give your hubby a nice little cut across the face with his hunting knife.   You're going to have to to look at the scar for the rest of your life."

Christine let out a loud sob as she continued to cry.    I looked to my right and Sam stood holding a 8 inch knife in his hand.  

Christine pushed herself up onto her elbow and began to sit up.   Instinctively she put her arm across her chest to cover herself.

"Let me help you," Brett said, holding his hand out.

Christine didn't reach for it.   Instead she turned and got on her knees so that her back was to us.   She grabbed the counter and stood up.

"Oh darling, you are a pretty little thing," Brett said.

"Wh-what do you want from us," she asked while continuing to cry.

"Well, why don't we go out in the other room with your husband and we can talk about it."

Christine with her arm still over her chest turned slowly to face Brett.   She looked past him to where I sat with Sam standing next to me with his knife.   Fear filled her face.  She was so scared looking at me.   Her eyes never left mine as she said, "C-c-can I put some clothes on first please?"

Brett said, "Oh, I don't think that will be necessary right now.   I think you look very pretty just the way you are.  I like it when a lady wears sexy underthings."

Christine wore a lacy bra with thins straps.   There was fabric that covered her areola and nipples, but other than that the skin of her boobs could be seen through the lace.   Plenty of cleavage was visible above the top of the bra.     The panties matched.   Most of the skin could be seen through the lace.   Her pubic triangle had thicker fabric.   She had worn these especially for me - and for our return home from our morning excursion.

Christine's eyes squeezed shut as new tears began to flow from them as she interpreted what his words might mean.   "Please leave us alone.   God please help us."

"What's your name dear," Brett asked in a caring voice.

"C-C-C-C-Chris," she said.   She never went by that, it was always Christine.  

"Well Chris, come on in here and let's talk about some things," Brett said as he took a step back.  "And just remember that you are not to try anything funny, because my friend here," he motioned to Sam, "might end up hurting your husband.    Hubby's already got some mighty sore ribs from the fight he put up when he came up the stairs and found us here in the room."   He grabbed his jaw.   "And I still owe him a little more pain for the punch he gave me to my jaw."

Christine looked at me.  "I love you."   She started to cry again.

Tears welled up in my eyes as she stepped into the bedroom.

"I promise you we won't hurt you Chris, okay?'

Christine nodded.

"We won't hurt your husband either.  I promise you that.   But you have to promise that you are going to do what we ask of you."

Christine looked at me and then back at Brett.  "We have two children, please leave us alone.   Please by the grace of God leave here and let my family live in peace."

Brett stared at her.   "I'm not leaving just yet Chris.   But do what we say, and we'll be out of your hair before the kids get home from school.   I really don't think you want the kids here while we're here."

"Why are you here," she asked.

"Well Chris, my friend here and I were working on a house in this neighborhood last year putting on a roof, and we happened to observe you walking around in just your bra and underwear, sorta like you're doing now.   You were giving us quite a show flauntng your very sexy body..."

Christine's eyes flashed to me.   Fear filled her eyes.

"...and we were thinking about you last week when we were working over in Stark County.  So we thought we'd come over and visit you and maybe we could have a little bit of fun together.   We didn't expect your husband though, we saw him drive away a bit ago and didn't think..."

Christine began shaking her head, she interupted him, "I was not giving you a show, I had just come out of the shower like I am now.   I was in straightening up the room and you happened to see me.  I ran from the room when I noticed you.   I never wanted you to see me like that."

"You mean like this?"   Brett pointed to her bra and panties.  "Regardless, we liked what you had to show us so we thought we'd come back for a little visit and get another peek - or maybe more of a peek  than we got last year."

Christine looked at me.

"Why don't you put your arm down so that I can get a reminder of what you gave us a look at last year."

Christine shook her head pleadingly.

Suddenly my head jerked back as Sam grabbed me by the hair and jerked hard.    I could feel the tip of the knife touching the skin of my cheek just below my eye.

Christine screamed as she watched Sam do this to me.   Brett looked also.

"Chris," Brett said.   She continued to stare at the knife.   "Chris, look at me."  

Christine turned to Brett.

"I promised you that we wouldn't hurt you or your hubby as long as you did what I asked.   So, you need to agree to follow my instructions.   Now it's not going to be my fault if hubby's handsome face gets a scratch or two on it.   Or worse, he ends up losing an eye.  Or worse yet, we stick around here until your kids come home from school today."   He gave her a moment to let that sink in before asking, "Okay?.

Christine stared at him and nodded, "Okay."

"By 'Okay'  Do you mean that you are going to do what I ask from now on?"

Christine nodded.   "Please don't rape me," she whispered.

"I'm not going to rape you, in fact, the less resistance we get from you doing what is asked of you, the more likely the chance of me not even laying a hand on you."

He then looked over at Sam and nodded.

Sam let go of my hair.  He then laid the knife on the table next to my chair.

"Let me tell you how this is going to work Chris," Brett began.   "Just so that my friend here and I don't get in any trouble, we're going to take some steps to protect ourselves from getting in any hot water.    We're going to make sure you won't tell anybody about our visit here today."

Christine listened as she glanced at him occasionally but mainly keeping eye contact with me.

"I have to make sure I don't get in any trouble because I have a family to feed, can you appreciate that Chris?"

Christine nodded.

"The way we're going to protect ourselves is we are going to take some pictures of you today.  And if you decide to tell anyone about us, we're going to send those pictures to some of your friends, your family, and every mail box within a half mile of here.   And I'll put your address and phone number on the pictures so that all those people will know things about you that you probably don't want them to know."

Christine realized what they were saying.  

Brett took a step back from Christine and reached for something on the bed.   He held it up.    "You see, when I came in the house today I happened to come across this here address book on the counter next to your purse."

He held it in front of Christine.   Her eyes opened wide.

"I have an awful lot of addresses in here," he said as he allowed the pages to flip quickly through his fingers.   "Do you understand what I'm trying to say to you Chris."

Christine nodded again.

"Tell me everything I've told you so far so that we can make sure we're all on the same page."

A tear rolled down Christine's cheek.     She took a breath and said, "I'm supposed to do everyth..."

"Try again, Chris.   This time start off with 'I'm going to', okay?"

Christine sniffed.   "I'm going to do everything you ask of me.   I will not get hurt.   My husband will not get hurt.    I will not tell the police about it or you'll send pictures of me to my family."

Brett had picked up the camera that was sitting on the bed.   "...and friends, and neighbors, and church friends and teachers.   But, that pretty much sums it up."   He smiled at her.  "Do you know what kind of pictures they might get. Chris?"

The flash went off as he took a picture of her.

She closed her eyes tightly and nodded as tears flowed.  

"And what kind of pictures do you think we're going to send them, Chris?"

"Pictures of me..." she took a deep breath, "...naked?"

"That's right Chris."

Christine gasped when she opened her eyes.   She was looking at Sam with a video camera.

"Well, pictures and video," Brett said.

Christine looked at me.   She was terrified.

"When I make a promise Chris, I don't break it.   And I promise you that these pictures and videos will not become public unless you try and cross us after we leave here today.    I know you have no reason to trust me, but please believe me when I say that."

She looked at Brett.

"Trust me, Chris.  Please trust me.  Okay?"

She continued to look at him and then gave a slight nod.

"Here's what I want you to do for me now Chris,   I'm going to give you three minutes to go into the bathroom and pretty up your face a bit.   Go potty if you need to also.   If you're not out in three minutes, I'm going to let my friend and your hubby figure out how sharp that knife is."

Christine stared at him.  

"2 minutes and 55 seconds."

Christine stepped into the bathroom and shut the door.

"And I don't want any more crying either," Brett yelled through the door.

Brett turned and looked at me.   He smiled at me.   "No turning back now partner."

Sam looked at me and then Brett and whispered, "She is fucking hot."   He looked back at me, "You lucky bastard."

Brett yelled, "2 minutes and 30 seconds Chris."

Over the next 2 minutes, Brett yelled through the door at 30 second intervals.   All the while avoiding looking in my direction.   At one point he stepped into the walk-in closet and walked back out a  few moments later.  Sam had put the video camera on a tripod that's legs extended out and it was about eye level with him now.   He plugged the camera into the wall.   Upon turning it on, the room filled with light.    Having a little bit of understanding of camera's, I knew what he was doing as he performed a white balance adjustment.

"Chris, my friend is picking up the knife now.   I really think you need to hurry things up."

The door knob turned and the door slowly opened.   Brett stepped back from the door and Christine's eyes immediately went to the light from the video camera.

Brett gave her a moment to take it all in and the possibilities of what might happen.

"Here's how this is going to play out Chris, we're going to pretend you are a housewife that has decided to try and make some extra money on the side.  You and your husband are down on your luck and you've decide to answer an ad from the adult want-ads on Craigslist, okay?"

Christine stared at him as he told her this.  

"Okay?"

Christine nodded.

"In order for this to work, I'm going to need some acting from you.  We have to make this all look legit.  Okay?"

Christine nodded again.

"Good.   I picked out a dress in your closet.   It's the floral one hanging from the shelf.   Go put it on."

Christine walked into the closet.   I couldn't hear a thing.   20 seconds later Christine came out with a stunning sun dress on.   She looked at me and fear still filled her eyes.    

"Okay Chris, stand in front of the wall.   I'm going to be interviewing you from off camera.   You ready?"

Christine didn't react.   She just moved in front of the blank wall.  

"Ready when you are," Brett said to Sam.  

"Action," Sam said.  

Brett began to speak.

"We have here Mrs. Christine Ann Ferrari of Mansfield, Ohio."    He was holding Christine's license in his hands as he read it.    Christine looked at the license in his hand.

"Christine answered our ad on Craigslist to make some extra money."

"Christine how old are you?"

"32," Christine replied.

"Married?"

Christine nodded and glanced in my direction.

"Children?"

Christine shook her head.

"Okay Christine, no more lying.   We can cut that out for the final version of the video, but let's try that again."

"Children?"

"Yes, 2."

"Boys or girls?"

"One of each."

"What are their names?"

Christine looked at me.  I nodded softly.

"Bradley and Arianna."    She lied about that.   Our childrens names are Mitchell and Emily.

"Have you ever done any porn?"

Christine seemed shocked by the question, then she composed herself.  "No."

"Well, what makes you think you're qualified?"

Christine shrugged.

Sam spoke up for the fist time.   "Start acting like you want this."

"I can't," Christine said.

Sam took the two steps toward me and picked up the knife.   He held it to the back of my forearm and slid the tip across the surface.   I screamed behind the gag.   It felt like a really bad scratch, which is basically what it was.

Christine screamed, "Okay, stop.  I'll do better."

The blood soon surfaced along the length of the cut.   It looked worse than it felt.

Sam pointed at her, "It's his face next time."  

Brett walked over to her.   "Look.   We want some reluctancy.   I know you can play that part well.   When I ask you to take off your dress, I want you to act like you don't want to.   But we need some better answers with our interview.  Come on now."   He looked at her.   "I promise you, this is the easy part."

Christine nodded.

Brett smiled and backed out of the shot.

"So Christine, what makes you think you're qualified to work in porn, what makes you want to audition?"

"I don't know.  I...  We just need some extra money to pay the bills.   I've never done anything like this."

"Why this?  Why porn," Brett asked.

A tear rolled down her cheek, "I can't find a job anywhere, I just thought I'd..." she couldn't finish.

Brett finished her sentence.   "Just thought you'd answer an ad offering $500 and if it works out it works out, but if not, you still got an extra $500 in your pocket?   Is that it, you're that desperate?"

Christine just nodded.  

Brett stepped forward and produced $500 from his pocket and held it out to her.   Christine stared at it.

"Go on, take it.   No matter how this audition turns out at least you've got $500, right?   This recession has been tough on everyone.   I know this audition is going to be a difficult thing for you to do, isn't it?"

Christine nodded.

"I'll put the money on the nightstand for you."

He put the money on the nightstand and stepped back out of the camera shot.   I later found out that he had taken it from her sock drawer when he went in and picked out her dress.

"We really like first timers Christine.   And we appreciate you answering the ad.   I'm sure you'll be just great.   Next question, what are your measurements?"

Christine's face went red.  

"Bust, waist, hips," he clarified.

"Ummmm, 36, 25, 37, I think.   About."

"What about your cup size?"

Christine looked at me for a moment then back to the camera, "Ummm, I wear..."  She took a deep breath.  "...a C cup."

"Nice," Brett said.   "Those are great numbers for a 32 year old.  We're looking for sexually experienced girls and you've probably got a bit of experience.   How many guys have you been with?"

"Just one," Christine said proudly.  "Only my husband."

"Just one," Brett asked incredulously, "Hold on a minute?!   You've been with - and when I ask that, I mean 'had sex with' - only ONE person?   And suddenly you're trying to get work in the porn industry?"

Christine didn't answer.   Instead she bowed her head and nodded.

"How many guys have had the pleasure of seeing what appears to be a very beautiful body of yours Christine?"

Christine cleared her throat.   Looking at the ground she said, "Just my doctor and my husband."

"Wow, I guess we're in for a real treat here today.   Christine you don't have to go through with this, you can back out now if you want.  I mean, I can't let you keep the $500, but...   Are you absolutely sure you want to do this?"

Christine looked at Brett.   He was nodding to her.

"Yes, I..."  She cleared her throat again.   She looked at me.  "I feel like I have no other choice."

"Okay then," Brett said.  "Ummm.  Well, I guess we should begin then.   Let's take a look at what you have to offer.   Why don't we begin by removing your pretty dress."

Christine looked down at me, then my bloody arm.   She reached behind her back and unzipped the dress.   Ever so slowly she began to slide the dress off of her shoulders.   Her thin bra straps came into view.   She looked at Brett and pleaded with her eyes one more time.

"No need to be shy," Brett said.  "I'm going to need you to turn a bit more toward the camera."

Christine looked at the camera and slowly lowered her dress and her bra was soon on display.   She got it to the top of her panties and she paused.  She looked at me and mouthed, 'I'm sorry', then she let the dress drop to the floor as she stood up.   Her arm came up to cover her bra covered chest.

"Please put your arms down to the sides Christine," Brett instructed.  

She did as he asked.

"You've got a rockin' body.   Some great curves.   I'll bet men are checking you out your body all the time.   Do you like to have men look at you?"

She shook her head.

"Well, I can guarantee you they do.   I really appreciate you wearing that very pretty bra and panty set to this audition."   He looked her up and down.   "Why don't you turn around for us."

Christine happily turned her back to the camera and remained still.

"What a nice little ass you've got on you.   Your husband probably can't keep his hands off of it."

Brett glanced at me as he said that.

"Let's get a better look at that beauty.   Bend at the waist Christine."   She didn't move.   Brett stepped up next to Christine, "There is nothing to be ashamed of."  His hand went to her ass and she flinched away from him.   His hand returned to her left cheek.   He gave it a squeeze, "Do you want me to spank you on camera and make you bend over?"

He whispered in her ear.   "You are going to be doing a lot of embarrassing things over the next several hours.   At the end of the day when you look back on it, this will be one of the least embarrassing thing you've done all day.   Now bend over and flash that pretty panty covered ass to the camera."  He gave her butt a pat and stepped back.    

Christine bent at the waist and her apple shaped ass was presented for the camera.

Brett let her stand in that position a moment before saying, "Very nice, you can stand up now and turn back around."    

Christine straightened up and turned around.   Her face was beet red.

"Well, I guess the next thing is obvious Christine.   Let's remove the bra.   Let's take a look at your titties."  

Christine hated the word 'tits'.   The word 'titties' she absolutely despised.   She looked at Brett, then the camera.    

"Better yet, how about I remove it for you?"  

Christine looked at him and was about to object.

"Would that be okay," he asked. As he nodded his head indicating that is what he wanted her to say.

Christine looked at me.

I nodded.

"Yes, that would be okay."   She was fighting back tears and she sniffed.

"Okay then, lets see those beauties,"  Brett stepped forward and  grasped the clasp that was between her cups and undid it.   Her hands instinctively came up to cover herself before he even exposed her breasts.

He grabbed her softly under the chin and said in a gentle tone.   "Christine, don't cover yourself.  If you do that again, my friend will hurt hubby.   If you don't care about hubby getting hurt, then maybe we can have some fun with your daughter when she gets home.   Or maybe I'll have your son sit and watch some of the dirty little things I've got planned for you."    He let it sink in a moment.    "As you expose your body, you will under no circumstances cover yourself up.   Got it?"

She was definitely scared by his threat with the children.   She nodded.

"We're going to do it again," he said as he redid the clasp.   He stepped out of the shot.

He picked up as though reading from a script, ""Better yet, why don't I remove it for you.   Would that be okay?"

Christine said, "Yes".

Brett walked in and this time he stepped behind Christine.   Her arms were at her side.   Looking over her shoulder, Brett reached around her to the clasp and undid it.   He held the cups covering her tits.

"You sure you want to do this?   No going back once they are out there."

Christine said, "Yes."  She sniffed, fighting back tears.

"I'm not so sure you want me to do this Christine.   Are you 100% positive?    You sure you're okay with exposing your tits to a camera for who knows how many men to see?"

"Yes, I'm sure," she nodded.

"Okay then," Brett pulled the cups to the side and her tits jiggled as they were freed.   He had purposefully pulled her boobs to the side in order for them to jiggle as the did.   "Wow.   Those are some gorgeous tits you've go on you.    Great areola's.  Nice big nipples.     I wouldn't normally ask this of a first timer, but would you mind if I touched them?"

She sniffed.  "No, I don't mind."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes," she said.  

His hands went beneath them as though he was weighing them.   He lifted and bounced them at the camera.   "Very nice for two kids.   Pretty firm for being so big.   Very full."   Christine looked ready to cry as Brett jiggled her tits to the camera.

"Christine, I'm going to step out now, when I do, I want you to finish taking off your bra.   I want you to hold your tits up to the camera like I'm doing now, okay?"   He then whispered in her ear.  "Remember, do a good job, I don't want to have to reshoot this scene.   We need to leave before the kids get home from school."

Christine looked at me.    Brett stepped out from behind her and winked at me.    

"Okay, take it off the rest of the way, babe," Brett said.

Christine first took one strap off, then the other and let the bra drop to the floor as she stood before the camera.     Off camera, Brett was motioning for her to hold her tits.

Christine's hand came up beneath her boobs and lifted them to the camera.  

"Nice," Brett said.

Just then a flash went off.   Sam had the digital camera.

"Show us how you like your nipples played with," Brett said.  

Christine glanced at me.  

He continued, "If you're going to be in the porn industry, you've got to be comfortable touching yourself.   So show us how you like to touch yourself, or how you like your husband to play with them.   Just show us what gets you turned on."

Reluctantly her index finger and thumb came up and she took her nipples between them.

She made eye contact with Brett and he motioned for her to roll them around.

She did as instructed and Christine closed her eyes.    

"Very nice Mrs. Ferrari, Keep doing that until I say to stop."

Christine continued playing with her nipples as Sam continued to take pictures and the video camera rolled.

"You've got some pretty areloa's.   I like them nice and big like that - not quite the size of a silver dollar.   And they are the perfect shade of red.    Pinch them between your fingers now and stop playing with your nipples."

Releasing her nipples, her finger and thumbs slid slightly away from the base of them and she pinched again and twisted her whole areolas between here fingers.   It was hot.   My dick began getting hard.

"Yeah, that's great Christine," Brett said as the camera repeatedly flashed.

Christine continued doing as she was told and I watched as her nipples hardened.   She never opened her eyes during that time.

"Beautiful.   Very hot stuff.   Let's get the panties off now Christine," Brett said.

Christine let go of her breasts and opened her eyes looking at him.  

"I do like how your nipples got nice and hard.   Was it a turn on for you playing with your tits in front of a camera imagining who might see it?"   He was nodding as though that is what he wanted her to do.

Christine nodded and then looked at me.   Her eyes went to my crotch.  She noticed that I was getting hard.   It was very easy to see since I had on running sweats and a t-shirt.   Brett looked in my direction.

"I think it's turning on your husband also Christine, he appears to be getting a hard on."

I shook my head emphatically.    She stared at me.

"You're saying you don't have a hard on?"

I shook my head and closed my eyes.

Brett came over and flicked his finger, striking right on top of the head of my cock.

"Oh yes, hubby's got a hard on."

She looked into my eyes.   I couldn't tell if she was upset or not.

"Don't be mad at him," Brett said.   "You've got me a little wound up too.   Now about those panties..."

Christine looked at me and her thumbs went in the waist band then looked back at Brett.   "Please, no.   Don't make me do this."

Brett stared at her without a response.   He looked at her panties and said, "Okay, you don't have to do it."

He walked over to the table and grabbed the knife and stepped up behind Christine.  He hooked a finger into her waistband and slid the knife between her undies and her skin.  "I"ll do it for you."  The blade edge turned to face the material.  In one quick motion he sliced upward and the right side of her panties folded forward.   Her right hip was exposed to the three of us and the camera.  

"Oh God," Christine moaned.   Our eyes met.  "It's okay.   We'll be okay through this," she said to me.

Brett whispered in here ear.   "Yes, you will be okay Christine, you just need to keep doing what you're asked though.   And when I asked you to take off your panties, I meant you take them off.   Now you made me come in and do it and it isn't so nice, is it?"

Christine stiffened as he grabbed the material on the left waistband of her panties.

"I really didn't want to ruin such a pretty pair of panties," he said as the knife sliced through the material and the front of her panties folded forward.     They didn't fall off as the crotch material was caught between her thighs near her pussy.   In a moment , they were sure to be on the floor.

Brett walked back out of the camera shot and turned around.   "Mm-mm-mm, that sure is a pretty sight - your panties barely hangin' on.    Why don't you spread your feet apart for us now Christine and show us what you only let your husband see."

Christine looked at me and said, "I'm so sorry Alan."   She moved her foot to the side and the panties fell to the floor between her feet.   Her pubic triangle was on display.

Sam was taking picture after picture of her with his camera.

"Start playing with your tits again.  Pinch all of your areolas between your fingers like you did before, that was hot.  Smile and pose for the camera," Brett said.   "Keep your legs spread."

Christine brought her hands up and grasped along the edges of her areolas.   She pinched them together and began to roll her areolas between her fingers.   Her nipples stuck out further and pointed in different directions as she performed the task given to her by Brett.

"Pinch harder," Brett said, "so that your can feel your fingers through the flesh of your tits."

"It hurts," she moaned.

Sam continued snapping pictures as Christine's face contorted in pain.  

Brett walked over the the briefcase, picked it up and placed it on the bed.   He opened it.   He pulled out a collar and walked up to Christine.   "You can stop now."  

She let go of the tips of her tits and looked at the collar.

"This is going to look so good on you."   He reached out and put the collar around Christine's neck.   He velcroed it shut.   He put his fingers between the collar and her neck to make sure it wasn't too tight.   "Is that uncomfortable?"

Christine nodded her head.   She looked at me as though she wasn't sure what it was for.  I could see a metal ring protruding from the back of it.  I knew exactly what it was for.  

Brett turned and went back to the briefcase.   He pulled out two wrist cufffs.   He turned back toward Christine.   Hold out your wrists.   The realization of what was about to happen hit her as she noticed the metal rings.   "Please.  Don't.   I'll do what you ask.   Just don't put them on me."

"Christine, look over at your husband."

She looked at me.

"Your husbands cock is the hardest one in the room."    Her eyes drifted down to my cock pushing the sweat pants up.  "Now, I'm not going to hurt you, but if you don't do what I say, I'm going to grab my friends knife and turn his 7 inch cock into a 3 inch cock and you'll never get to enjoy it again."

Christine looked into my eyes as she raised her wrists to Brett.    Brett velcroed the wrist straps around each of her wrists.    "Do you know what these are for?"

Christine nodded.  "I think so."

"It is for bondage Christine.   If you don't behave, or do as you're asked, we might secure you to the bed.   Would you like that?"

Christine's face was pure terror. "No."

He turned and got some ankle cuffs also.   He applied them to each ankle.   Christine looked at me and she started to cry.

"Now, now, Christine," Brett said as he stood up in front of her.    "There is nothing to be afraid of."   His hand came up under her chin and lifted it so that she was looking right at me.   "Do as you are asked and I promise you that you, your husband, and your children can put this day behind you in a few hours."   He paused.   "Okay?"

Tears slowly trickled down her cheeks.

"Now.   I'm going to step over there next to your husband and you're going to continue pretending we're audtioning for a role as a porn star.    I'm going to ask you a few questions.   The last thing I'm going to suggest too you is for you to shave your pussy and you're going to say that you will.  Okay?"

More tears flowed from her eyes.

"Wipe your tears away," Brett said.

Christine began wiping her tears away as Brett stepped back next to me.

"Ready Christine?"

She nodded.

Brett began using his 'interviewer' voice again.  "Christine, you've got a great body.   I think we need to see it from behind again now that those pretty panties are out of the way.   Turn around for us."

Christine turned her back to the camera and was now facing the wall.

"Great ass Christine.   Why don't you spread your legs a bit more."   Hesitantly Christine lifted her left foot and moved it out a bit.

"Spread your feet about 2 feet apart please."

Christine moved her right foot to the right.   Her feet were well apart now.

"Now, I'd like you to bend over at the waist so that we can get a nice view of your asshole and pussy from behind."

Christine hesitated slightly and then bent at the waist.   I was at the wrong angle and could only see a bit of her pussy hairs protruding out.

The clicking of the camera wasn't making it any easier on her.

"Now reach back with both your hands and spread your ass cheeks apart."

Her hair was covering her face, but I could see tears dripping to the floor.   Christine reached back with her hands and grabbed hold of her ass cheeks and pulled them apart slightly.

"You've got to do better than than Christine.   I want you to spread your cheeks as far as you possible can."

Christine was sobbing as she spread her ass cheeks further apart.  

"And bend more at the waist."

Christine bent further and her pussy now jutted out so that even I had a good view of it.

The camera continued to click and Sam even came around the bed and got within 2 feet of her taking about 5 close-up pictures.   Then he backed away.

"Very nice Christine.   You can straighten up now and face the camera again."

Christine quickly stood.

"You gave us a very nice view of your pussy.   Did it turn you on showing showing it to the camera?"

"No," she answered honestly.

"That was the wrong answer.   Would you like to reshoot the whole scene again."

"No," she said again almost in a whimper.

"Okay then.   I'm going to ask again.   This time I'll even offer you something in return."

She looked at him awaiting to see what it would be.

"I'll take the duct tape off of your husbands mouth.   Would you like that?"

Christine nodded.

"Okay, good.   Let's start again and this time you will tell me that your pussy is wet."   He again went into interviewer voice.  "Christine, you gave us a very nice view of your pussy just now.   Did it turn you on showing it to the camera."

Looking at him, Christine nodded.

Brett raised his eyebrows expecting more of an answer.   Christine realized this.

Christine knew what the answer was suppose to be.  "Yes, it turned me on.  It made my pussy wet."  A tear flowed from her eyes.

"Good."

Brett came over and ripped the duct tape from over my mouth.   I think he took the top layer of skin with it.     I spit the sock that was shoved in my mouth out.

"You fuckers.  I'm going to kill you," I yelled.

Brett looked at Christine.   "Tell hubby to shut it, or I'm going to be making a video with your daughter later."

"Al, stop.  Please.   Let's just do what they ask and they will leave us be."

I stared at Christine and saw the pleading in her eyes.

"I will be okay honey.   Just do what they ask.  Do it for me.  Please."

I stared at her for a long moment.   Then I nodded.

"Good to hear," Brett continued, "Now, here's what we're going to do.   I'm going to act that last part out one more time, and when I ask you if your pussy is wet, I want you to answer 'yes', just as you did.   Then I'm going to ask, 'does it need some attention'.   And you are going to answer 'yes', again.   I'm going to give you an option to lay on the bed and masturbate..."

Panic crossed her face as she looked at me.

Brett continued, "...and I want you to say, 'Would it be okay if my husband licked my pussy for a moment.'   Okay?   These are to be your exact words.    Ask if your husband can lick your pussy and say that you really like having your pussy licked.."

Christine strared at him.   I know for a fact she has never said 'pussy' in her entire life.  And he was making her say it for the second time in the last minute and probably many more times as the day goes on.   It just sounded so foreign coming from her lips.

"Well Christine, here's your options.   You can do as I ask, or, I can slap the duct tape back on your husband and drag him and his chair into the closet and shut the door leaving just you in here with my friend and I.   Just the three of us.   And then you'll get on the bed and rub your pussy for us.   Is that what you want?"

"You fucker," I said.

Brett turned to me.  "One more cross word from you and your daughter will be in the same situation your wife is in.  Don't say another mother-fucking word."

Brett looked at Christine, "Ask if your husband can lick your pussy, okay?"

Christine nodded.

Brett said, "Good.   Then I'll have you walk over and bend over in front of him and hold your cheeks spread wide open for him.   Understand?"

Christine nodded.   She wiped the tears away.

Brett asked Christine, "You shit this morning?"

Christine just said, "What?"

"Have you takin' a dump since you showered?"

"So your asshole is nice and clean?"

(continued)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 07:56:54 PM by joe_and_michelle »

joe_and_michelle

Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 07:27:28 PM
4 Nines (continued)

"So your asshole is nice and clean?"

Christine just looked at him.   He raised his eyebrows awaiting an answer.

"Ummm, yes.  I mean, I haven't gon...   I'm clean," she answered in a bewildered voice.

"Good.    As he's licking your pussy, I want you to be telling him how good it feels, then I want you to tell him to lick your asshole."

Christine's mouth fell open.   She couldn't believe what he had just said.

"Okay.    Let's get going again.   I would really love to be out of here before your kids get home."    Brett looked at Sam.   "Take the video camera off the tripod.   I want some close-ups of the asshole husband licking the asshole.   I'll take pictures with the digital camera."

Sam spun a few knobs to release the camer and was soon holding the video camera.

Brett looked at Christine, "Okay, ready."    He cleared his throat.   "Christine, you were giving us a very nice view of your pussy.   Did you enjoy showing it to us?"

Christine nodded and then said, "Yes."

"Did it make your pussy wet?"

She nodded again and said, "Yes."

"Did it turn you on so that you want to give your pussy a little attention?"

"Yes."

"Would you like to get on the bed and masturbate for us?"

Christine hesitated for a moment.  She cleared her throat and said, "Would it be okay if my husband licked...   I mean, I really like when he licks my pussy."

"Ummm, well, sure, if that's what you'd like.   I don't see a problem with that.   Why don't you go over to your husband then."

Christine all but ran to me.   She gave me a big hug and a kiss on the lips.   Then held me tight for a moment before Brett said, "Film is rolling Christine."

Christine looked into my eyes and gave me another kiss and said, "I love you."

"I love you babe."

Then she stood up and turned her back to me and began to bend over.   The way I was restrained, there was no way I'd be able to lean far enough forward to reach her.  Brett noticed this also.

"Christine, why don't you straddle his legs so that you're closer to him.   With your legs spread that wide it will really open you up for him and the cameras.    Just put your hands on the ground, and he'll have full access to all of your pretty little pussy."

Christine stood up.   She put one leg to the left of me and one leg to the right of me, completely straddling me.   Then she started to bend over.   Her ass was 12 inches from my face.  As she bent over, her ass went up and her pussy came from beneath her bottom and revealed itself to me.   The lips seperated the further she bent forward.   Her pink insides blossomed like a flower to me.

I looked up at Brett, he was smiling at me.    "Help yourself," he said.   "Your wife is the one that wanted this."

Earlier in our dating and marriage, I had performed oral sex with Christine numerous times.   Since she had the kids I've done it but a few times, and those times were at my urging and her being reluctant in the act.   Now here she stood before me - reluctantly once again - and offered her pussy up to me.    I had never eaten her out like this and it was making my dick all the harder.

I leaned forward and touched my tongue to her labia.   Christine flinched.   I began licking up each side, not yet touching pink.   Her pubic hair began matting together.   I could feel the warmth of the bright light of the video camera on the right side of my face.    The sound of the camera clicking away was near to my  left ear as Brett took pictures over my shoulder.

"Hold on one moment," Brett said.   "Christine, stand up please."

I was wondering what he was about to do.     Christine clumsily stood up.    

"I was hoping this wasn't going to be a problem Christine, but it appears it will be.   Ummm, I don't know how to ask this, but would you consider shaving your pussy."   He was saying this for the sake of the video camera.

I had forgotten that he was going to have her do that.   I couldn't see Christine's face.   There was a moment of silence.

Brett smiled at her.   "I know, it's a bit awkward what I'm asking, but I really think that it would be best.    You don't have to though, it's totally up to you.   Would you be willing to do it?"

Sam had the video camera on Christine and not Brett.    Brett was nodding to Christine as though to say 'yes' as she was instructed a few minutes ago.

Christine nodded.   "Yes."

"Great," Brett said.    "Go get some shaving cream, a razor and a towel and we'll film it on the bed."

"What?" Christine exclaimed.   "No, I can go in the bath..."

"I know Christine, but I would really like to film it on the bed.   Or, we can just wait until your son gets home from school and..."

She was shaking her head.    I still couldn't see her face.

"Why don't you go get the stuff now," Brett said to her.

Christine walked to the bathroom.   I could hear her opening the drawers and cupboards closing.  Then water was running for a moment.   Sam had walked to the door with the video camera filming her getting the supplies she would need to shave herself.   I heard a startled gasp as she must have notice him with the camera.   She soon came through the doorway with a razor, shaving cream, a towel and a wet cloth.   She looked at Brett.

"Let's have you sit with your back against the head board.   That way your husband will get to enjoy watching you shave yourself.   By his hard on, he seems to be enjoying everything else that has been going on here today."

Brett grabbed the sheets and the blanket from the bed and threw them into the corner.   Then he stacked a couple of pillows against the headboard.

"Give me the towel," he said.  

Christine handed it to him and he spread it out on the bed in front of the pillows.

"There you go," he said.   "Before you get all comfy, go get some scissors.   You're not going to get a good shave with all that hair.   We need to trim some off first."

"I'd have to go downstairs."

"You don't have any in the bathroom?"  

Brett looked at Sam.   "Follow her downstairs.   While you're down there, get a small glass of water to rinse the razor in."    Brett looked at Christine, "No funny business."   He picked up the knife and walked over to me.   "If you try anything, your husband will wish you hadn't."  He put the tip of the blade within an inch of my eye.

Christine said, "Can I put on a robe?"   She was worried someone might see her from the outside.

"No, you've got 2 minutes."

Christine walked out of the room with Sam following.   We could hear them go down the stairs.

"This is too much," I whispered to him angrily.

"Too bad.   The bet was that I got to fuck her.   I've sympathized with you and agreed not to.   If you want, we can just tell her what the real story is."   He stared at me.  "Besides, you seem to be enjoying it."

I wasn't enjoying the pain and suffering they were putting her through, but I was enjoying seeing her reluctantly perform the actions she was made to do.   My feelings were very confused right now.

I heard the water turn on downstairs.

"Just go with it Al.   I promised not to fuck her.   Enjoy it.   You'll be able to console her later."

I shook my head.  "I know but, this is tough on her."

I could hear them coming back up the stairs.

"Now we get to watch your wife shave her pussy, and I might even do a bit myself," Brett whispered with a smile.

Seconds later my naked wife walked into the room followed by Sam.    She was holding a half glass of water and some scissors.   Our eyes met.   She seemed sad.   Understandably.

"I was just telling hubby what a lucky guy he is.    Beautiful wife, great kids.    Speaking of kids.    What time is school over?"

Christine said, "I have to leave at 3:00 to get them."

"Well, that only gives us about another 5 hours then."

Christine's shoulders slumped forward a bit.

"I'm sure we can wrap things up well before then though," Brett said.    "Okay Christine, give my friend a moment to get the video camera ready and then I want you to get on the bed and sit on the towel.   First I want you to clip away as much hair as possible.  After that, rub the shaving cream around.   Take your time doing so.  When you shave, get as far down toward your asshole as you can.  I want you to pull one of your pussy lips to the side to get down inside a bit.  Once you finish that, I want you to ask me if I'd like to shave your other pussy lip for you."  

Christine bit her bottom lip and shook her head pleadingly.  

"Don't worry, I'll decline if you ask me to.  When you're all done, I want you to say how much you think you like it and then rub your pussy lips for a minute or so. Got it?"   Christine nodded.   He looked at Sam, "Ready?"

Sam, with the video camera back on the tripod, nodded.   The light turned back on and he clicked a button to begin recording.   He then picked up the digital camera.

Brett pointed at Christine and then motioned for her to get on the bed.   She looked at me and got up on the bed.   She crawled to the towel and sat down.   She turned so that her back was to the headboard.   Brett stepped in and took one of the pillows she wasn't using and said, "Lean up a bit.   Let's get you more comfortable."   She leaned forward and Brett put another pillow behind her.

Christine looked at me.   She wasn't crying, but she was trying like hell not to.   "It'll be okay, 'tine."

"Don't watch," she asked me pleadingly.

"Okay," I nodded.

"Nonsense," Brett said.    "I insist he watch.   In fact, Christine, if I look over and see that he isn't watching, I'm going to secure you to the bed and shave you myself.   So let's try that again, and this time, since he's going to benefit from it after today, I want you to tell your husband to enjoy watching you shave your pussy for him."

She sniffed.   "Al, I hope you enjoy watching me shave my pussy for you."   She let out a sob but fought back the tears.

"Okay, let's begin."

Christine took hold of the scissors and reached down between her legs.

"Christine, spread your legs as wide as you can," Brett said.

Christine stuck her legs out to form a v-pattern and looked at Brett.    

"Slide your ass away from the headboard a bit.   Pull one foot up to your ass and bend the knee out.   Spread the other knee out also.   Tilt a bit to the side.

Christine did as he asked and the action cause her to have her lightly hairy pussy on full display.

"Perfect.   Proceed," he instructed.

Christined slid the scissors down and began clipping away.

"Lift the hair away from your body with your free hand and trim it.   And then put the clippings in a little pile on the nightstand."

Christine grabbed some of her pubic hair and lifted.   She clipped the hair away close to the skin and set the just cut short hairs on the nightstand before continuing to cut the pubic hair away with the scissors as Sam and Brett photographed it all.   After about a minute, she was done.  

A tear rolled off her cheek as she reached for the shaving cream and sprayed some in her hand.   She began to rub it on herself.   Grabbing the razor, she took the first swipe across the upper most part of her pubic triangle.   Clean shaven skin appeared.   Christine let out a light sob as another tear rolled down her cheek.

"Don't be that sad, Christine," Brett began.  "You're giving your husband a hard-on like he's never had before.   And I guarantee you he is going to enjoy eating a clean shaven pussy much more than one with hair around it."

Christine looked up at me.

"It's okay, babe.   Everything will be alright.  I'm sorry."

I watched intently as she put the razor in the water and swished it around to get the shaving cream and hair stubble off of it.   She then pulled it out and carefully took another swipe across what was once the middle of the triangle.   A third swipe left her bare from the tip of her slit and above.

She put the razor in the water and cleaned the shaving cream from it again.   Carefully she took 3 small cross swipes from her thigh to within a half inch of her slit.   She was saving her pussy lips for last.   She cleaned the razor and did the same on the other side of her pussy.

This left her with just the lips covered in shaving cream.

Brett took multiple pictures up close and then stood back and told Christine to smile and he took another one.  Reluctantly, she gave a smile, even though her eyes were watery from tears.

She cleaned the razor again and put three fingers next to her pussy lips and pulled it to the side - her pussy opened up.   The camera shutter clicked repeatedly.   She then very carefully took little swipes across her labia from top to bottom.   That left just her right lip with shaving cream on it.   Other than that her pussy was bare.  

Brett cleared his throat.    Christine looked up at him.   Remembering her earlier instructions she said, "Would you..."  she choked back tears.   "Would you like to shave the rest of my pussy for me?"

Brett looked at her and smiled.   "I'd love to," he said and he got up on the bed.

Christine looked at me with wide-eyes as though expecting me to do something.   Of course, there was nothing I could do.   I gave her a sad look and nodded encouragingly.  "You're strong hun."

Brett was now between her legs.   He held out his hand for the razor and she handed it to him.    

"Unfold the lip so that I can shave it better," he said.   "Pull your pussy open with both hands."

Christine took her right hand and put it next to the shaving cream line and applied a bit of pressure as the lip rolled out a bit.   She reached down with her other hand and did the same to the other side.

"Oh yeah Christine, that's hot.   Your pussy looks so pretty opened up like that."    Sam took multiple pictures.   Then Brett carefully shaved away the remaining cream from her pussy along with the last bit of remaining hair.  

Christine began to lean up to get away from him and back to me.

"Unn-unh..Not just yet.  Hand me the shaving cream Christine," Brett said.     "There is still a bit of hair between your pussy and your asshole.   Let's clean you up just a bit more."

Tears came from Christine's eyes as she reached for the shaving cream.   She handed it to him and he put the tiniest bit in his hand.  

"Scooch you rear end down so that you can lie on your back."    Christine did as requested.    Pull your knees up to your chest with your hands and spread your legs"   Christine's tears came more easily.    Brett spread the shaving cream between her asshole and her pussy as the camera clicked repeatedly from Sam.

"Hold real still now," he said as he proceeded to clean every last bit of hair from her.

"Much better," he said.     He handed her the washcloth.   Christine reached down and wiped her area clean of shaving cream.   Even going as far as wiping the cloth across her asshole to get it all.

"So Christine, feel it and tell me what you think."

Remembering her role, Christine's hand went down to where her pubic hair used to be.   Her hand slowly rubbed back and forth.  Then she slid further down to her pussy.

"Spread your legs," Brett said, "and feel that baby bottom smooth pussy."

Christine spread her legs and her hand went up one pussy lip then the other.

"Rub them together in a circular motion."

The four fingers of her right hand covered her entire pussy and she began to make a large circular motion with her hand.    My cock was ready to burst as I watched.   I had never witnessed my wife touch herself before.   I heard her crying as she did this.   Sam was getting a closeup with the video camera, Brett was taking still shots.   It went on for about a minute and Brett said, "Do you want to get yourself off right now, or would you rather your husband get you off with his tongue?  Your choice."

She sniffed.  "My husb..."

"Go give your husband a kiss and then I'll have you bend over in front of him."  

Christine practically hurt herself getting out of bed.   She came over and knelt in front of me and hugged me.   She kissed me and hugged me tight.

"Feel his cock," Brett said.   Christine flinched.  

"Sit back and feel his cock.   See how much your husband enjoyed watching you shave your pussy hair off."

Christine loosened her grip and looked me in the eyes.

"Don't," I said.    She knew I was hard.   I don't think she needed to feel it to realize that.

"Feel it Christine," Brett said again.  I knew the camera was aiming at us.

She sat back on her heels.   Her eyes never broke from mine.   Her hands made their way down my torso across my stomach and then covered my hard-as-a-rock cock.

I closed my eyes and involutarily arched my back a bit.   It felt so good that my cock was being touched.

"It's okay to rub it for him if you'd like," Brett said.

Christine applied pressure and excrutiatingly slowly pushed down, then up.   Then down, then up.

"Try to lift your ass off the seat so that your wife can pull your sweat pants down."

"No," I said.

Brett walked over to the bed and grabbed the scissors that Christine had used to trim her pubic hair with.   He walked back to us and handed them to Christine.   "Cut the pants open so you can get to his dick," he said.

Christine never hesitated as she took the scissors from him and cut down the front of my sweats.   She cut down each leg and the material folded back to reveal my underwear.

"Now the underwear," Brett said.

Christine cut the underwear up the left side of my briefs, then the right side of my briefs, then she folded the piece down in the center to reveal my rock hard dick.

"You know what to do Christine," he said.

Christine put both hands on my cock - almost covering it from view - and gently rubbed up and down.   I pushed back against her.   She could feel me pushing against her and pushed back herself.    When we made eye contact she mouthed, "I love you."

"I love you," I said back to her.

Brett let this go on for about 30 seconds then he said, "I'm going to turn the video camera back on Christine, I want you to keep rubbing hubby's cock for about 10 more seconds and then announce, 'My pussy really needs your tongue on it', then stand up and turn around like you did before.   As he's licking you tell him to lick your asshole too.   As he's doing that, I want you to tell him to stick his tongue in and beg for him to push it in deeper.  I want you to really get into it and beg for him to tongue fuck your asshole.  I want to hear those words over and over.   When I feel like he's done a good job, I'll give you a reward."

To me, he instructed, "Be sure to give the clit a good workout.   And if you don't try getting your tongue in her asshole, I'm going to stick something else in there."

The light of the video camera turned back on.   Christine was looking at me as she rubbed against my cock.   Then she said to me, "Will you lick my pussy?"    

Without waiting for an answer she stood up and turned her back to me.   She put one leg to one side of my leg.  Then the other to the other side of the opposite leg.   She bent over and once again her asshole then pussy were in front of me.   This time though, her pussy was bare skin.

I leaned forward and licked her left lip.   Christine flinched.   I licked her right pussy lip.   Her bottom seemed to come toward me a bit.  Never breaking contact I licked up and down the outside of her pussy for a half minute, then after coming down the left pussy lip, the tip of my tongue went into the pink flesh of her folds and I began licking up then down.  I went down to her clit and my tongue circled it.   I then became aggresive and began battering it with my tongue.     I sucked it between my lips.   She pushed back against me encouraging what I was doing.

After a moment of this, she said, "Oh God, stop please.   Lick my asshole now."  

Releasing her clit from my lips, my tongue traveled up the pussy one more time and traveresed across the skin between her two private holes.    Then I flicked the skin to get a taste.    Nothing except the bitterness of shaving cream.   I flicked the other side.   I could taste nothing again.   Then I performed slow circles around her asshole as I got closer each time.    Finally, I licked my tongue across the opening.

"Oh my God," she moaned in a tone of embarrassement, not excitement.

I began licking up and down her crack vigorously with the flat of my tongue, passing over her asshole numerous times as I could feel the presence of the video camera over my right shoulder and Brett standing in front of Christine taking pictures.

I kept this up for a good minute and Christine said, "Inside, put your tongue in my asshole.   Tongue fuck my asshole."

I wasted no time as I stiffened my tongue and pushed it against her tight opening.    There was no way I was getting any deeper than I just had.   It was too tight.  I stiffened my tongue and began jabbing at her hole and licking it.    Her hips began to slowly gyrate.

"Relax the muscle, Christine," Brett said.

I could feel her relax.   I put the tip off my tongue at the opening again and pushed in.  Her opening gave way and Christine moaned loudly, this time it sounded like a moan of enjoyment.   I only got a half inch of my tongue in her but that seemed to be enough.  

"Oh don't stop.   Tongue fuck my asshole.  That feels so good."  She was enjoying it, though not the verbal communication she was saying for the camera.

Brett didn't interupt us as I licked Christine.   He just let us go for a couple of minutes.  My tongue grew tired from being so stiff.

"Very good," Brett said.   "Now stand up Christine."   Christine stood.  She started to remove her legs from straddling mine and Brett said, "No no no, just stand."    She did as he asked.

"Now reach down and grab his cock."   A moments hesitation but I then felt Christine's hand grabbing my cock.    "Squat over him and use the head of his cock to massage the full length of your pussy and clit."

Christine squated down and soon the head of my cock felt a warm moisture on it.    Her hand began pulling, then pushing back and forth as she rubbed it against her pussy.    Both camera's were in front of us as they recorded it all.

"Take him in you now," Brett said.    "Slowly."

Christine bent my cock back a bit and lowered herself to it.   I could feel the pressure on the head of my cock as it slowly entered my wife.    She continued to lower herself and I was soon in her.

"Fuck him now," Brett said as the camera shutter clicked.

Her hands went to the arms of the chair.    She lifted herself off me then lowered herself back down.   Then she repeated the action.   Each time she did so it felt like I went deeper into her.

"Faster," she was ordered.

Christine sped up and was soon fucking me pretty fast for as awkward of a position it was for her with her legs spread.   Each time her butt cheeks would slam against my pelvic bones taking all of me in her.    

I was surprised to hear Christine starting to moan.   She was approaching an orgasm.

"Rub your clit now."  

Her right hand came off the arm chair and Christine began moaning louder.

"Yeah, that's good baby.   That's marvelous."   The camera was clicking rapidly and Sam was filming from a few feet  in front of her.

"Can I stop," she asked.   "Please?"

"No," was the answer.

"Please don't make me..."

"It's okay Christine, it's okay."

"Oh God, please don't record this..."

Her hand returned to the chair's arm to better support herself again.   The tempo picked up.  

"Keep rubbing your clit."

"I can't..."

"You're almost..."

Christine screamed as she orgasmed.   She impaled herself on me.

"Play with that clit bitch."

On my cock I could feel her hand moving her pussy around as she continued to rub her clit and lips very quickly.    Her orgasm continued as she let out another scream.   "Oh my God."    Her body began to convulse uncontrollably.  I thought she was going to pinch my cock off or fall forward off of me but she maintained her balance.

As her orgasm subsided, Brett said, "Good girl."

Christine leaned back into me with my cock still embedded in her to the hilt.   Her head laid against my shoulder next to my head.    I looked down across her body as her heavy breathing raised and lowered her tits rapidly.   Her nipples extended out far.  There was a sheen of sweat across her entire face and the upper parts of her breasts.    Brett took a closeup picture of her pussy filled with my cock and turned it so that I could view it.    With her legs stretched over my legs, and with my cock assisting to spread her lips open.     Her pussy lips were spread open about 2 inches and her clit donned the top of the slit.    It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

He stepped back and took more pictures - of her full body with me still in her.

Brett said, "Sit up," to Christine.   Her head stirred and rolled forward.   "Look at yourself."    He was holding the camera to her showing her a picture.   It was of her in the middle of an orgasm with my cock in her as she rubbed her clit.    Her facial expression was clearly showing she was orgasming.    He flicked a couple of buttons and then showed her the same picture that he had shown me a moment ago - the close up of my cock filling her pussy.

"You are going to make a great porn star."

She didn't respond.

"Let's see how good you are at sucking cock now.   Get on your knees and clean your juices off hubby's cock or I'm sending that picture of you in the midst of an orgasm to the school principal."

Christine had performed oral sex on me once in her life.   And she didn't do it for more than 2 minutes the time that she did do it.

Christine stood up with no other persuasion and turned around and knelt in front of me.  She looked up at me.

"Whenever you're ready sweety," Brett said.

I was even more surprised when she didn't hesitate, but instead reached out with one hand and began stroking my cock and leaned forward and took my knob in her mouth.    Her head backed off for a second and using the back of her forearm wiped her lips.    I think she was wiping the taste of her own juices off that she had just cleaned from my shaft.

"Come on, back to work."

Christine took me back in her mouth and slowly pumped that shaft as she expertly twirled her tongue around the head of my cock.  

"What a good wife you are cleaning your pussy juices off of your husbands cock," Brett said.

'Holy fuck,' I thought to myself, 'Where had she learned to do this.'

Brett let her continue for a couple of minutes.   "That's enough for hubby right now," he announced.  

Christine removed my cock from her mouth.   She looked up at me.  

"Thank you," I said.  

She mouthed back, "I love you."

"Stand up, I've got a little treat for you."

Christine stood.

"Hands behind your head."

Hesitantly she brought her hands behind her head.   Her breasts lifted as she did so.   Brett slid something through both rings from her wrists cuffs and attached it to her neck cuff.     Her arms were now secured far out of the way.

"Lay down on the bed."

Christine looked at me.   She believed she was about to be raped.

That's when I noticed two straps that were laying on the bed.   The other ends were attached to the legs of the bed.    

"Please don't do this," Christine said.

"Do what," Brett asked.

"Rape me."

Brett said, "I'm not going to rape you Christine.   Not now.  Not later.  Unless you misbehave too much."

She looked at Sam.  

Brett said, "He's not going to rape you either.   Neither one of us will.   Unless you ask us to."

Christine looked at me as though she didn't believe them.   "You'll be okay hun," I said.

"We're just here to have a little fun with you," said Brett.   "I haven't been able to get you out of my mind since I put that roof on the house behind you."

Christine stared at me confused.   Her mind was working overtime trying to figure out what in the world was going on.    She flinched when Brett looped the free end of the strap through the loop on the right ankle cuff and pulled on it tightly.

"Point your leg to this corner of the bed," he indicated the corner of the bed that the strap was secured to.    She did as he asked.    He tightened the strap and tied it off.    He then did the same with the other leg.    Christine's legs were now in the form of a V.    Her wrists were secured far behind her neck and she lay face up unable to protect her body from Brett.

"My wrists and neck hurt," Christine complained.   Brett helped her sit up and then he place some pillow under her upper back and neck to cushion her neck laying directly on her crisscrossed wrists.

"Better?"

"Yes, thank you," she said.

He used the tip of his finger and lightly carressed down the side of her body from her armpit down to her hip.

"I love the female body.  And I especially like looking at yours."  

The camera was on the tripod recording this.    Sam was busy in the briefcase that had contained the bondage restraints.

"Did you enjoy your little orgasm?"

Christine didn't answer.  Embarrassed by his question and that he had witnessed it, she turned her head from him.

Brett reached out quickly and pinched Christine's nipple hard  between his index finger and thumb.    "You don't want to turn your head on me.   If you do it anymore, I'm going to do things that might hurt."   He twisted and pulled her nipples, "Do you understand?"

Christine answered, "Yes."  As she grimaced in pain.   He released the pressure on her nipples but didn't let go.

"And when you speak, I want you to refer to your breasts as your 'tits', and your vag as your 'pussy' or 'cunt'.   Do you understand that also?"  

She hesitated a bit too long before responding.   He pulled and twisted her nipples again.   "Ahhh, yes, I understand."

"Good."   He released her nipples completely and sat back.     "Now, in a moment, I'm going to ask you a question.   I want you to agree to what I suggest, okay?"

Christine nodded to him.

"Good," he said.   "Alright, let's begin."    

Brett changed his tone of voice for the video that he was making.   "Christine, I'm looking at your body and it is flawless.   For a 32 year old woman I'm just amazed.   Would you mind if I touched it?"

Christine forced out her answer, "No."

He began running his hands up and down her sides, across her stomach, around her hips.   He was avoiding her breasts and pussy.  

"God, your skin is so smooth."

Brett made his way up her body.   As his hands crossed her stomach, she sucked it in.  He came up under her rib cage and stopped at the base of her tits.

"Tell me it's okay to touch your tits," he mouthed so that camera wouldn't hear him

His hands slid to her sides avoiding her chest.

Christine could barely be heard as she said, "You can touch my tits."

"Why thank you Christine."   His hands slowly came up and carressed from the bottom of her tits, around to the sides, up to the top.   Completely avoiding the nipples, his hands proceeded up to her neck and then back down across the upper cleavage and then between the valley of her boobs.

"Tell me to play with your nipples," he mouthed again.

Christine closed her eyes and said, "Will you please play with my nipples?"

"Absolutely.   They seem to be getting very hard from the light rub down I'm giving you.    Is this turning you on Christine?   Having another man touch your body while your husband watches?"

She knew what her answer was to be.   "Yes."

Brett's hands went across her stomach, then to her hips, up her sides and up the sides of her breasts.   Slowly he made his way with his hand toward the areolas and nipples.   Brett then quit using his entire hand to rub across her skin and only touched her with each of his index fingers.   He began tracing circles around each of her breasts starting at the base and getting closer to the tips with each time circumfrence.   Her nipples were as large and as hard as ever.  Just as he was about to touch the areola he said, "Question for you Christine, have you ever considered piercing your nipples."

She turned her head to me.  She was scared.

Brett wanted her looking back at him, "Christine, look at me."

She turned her head back to him.

"I want you to answer 'yes'."

"Please don't.  I don't want you to do that."

He smiled at her.   "My friend used to work at a tattoo parlor.   He used to do many of the piercings too.  He's very good at it.   I would really like you to say 'yes'."

She shook her head.  "I won't say it."

He nodded, "Okay, I understand.  I won't do that if you don't want to."   I looked over at Sam.   He seemed disappointed.  

Brett continued, "I'll make a deal with you.   I'm going to ask again and just say 'no, I don't want to.'   I'll be fine with that, but just after that, ask me to play with your nipples and then ask me to kiss your nipples.  After a minute or so of me kissing your nipples, I'm going to bite one of them, at that point I want you to tell me how turned on you are and ask me to play with your pussy.   After doing that for a bit, I want you to ask me to lick your pussy.   As I'm doing that, I want you to be very verbal and tell me how nice it is."

"Please don't."

"Either your nipples pierced or that.   I'm giving you choices here."

Christine looked at me.  

"Would you like hubby to decide for you?"  

She shook her head.

She turned her head back to Brett.   "I'll do that if I must."

Brett smiled.   "Good.   Let's begin again."   His fingers began performing the circular motions around her breasts again.   Her nipples remained hard and stiff.  It probably had more to do with the tickling of the skin.

"Christine, have you ever considered piercing your nipples?"

"No."

"We can do it right now if you'd like.   I think it would be great for the video."

"No, I don't want to do that."

"Okay, no problem."  

He continued running his fingers around her breasts.  Then Christine said, "Will you touch my nipples."

His fingers came up and ran circles around her areolas and then came into contact with her nipples.   He began to gently twist and pull on them.

"W-w-w-ill you lick them please," she said.

Brett lowered his mouth down to her chest and began licking and sucking on her nipples.   He alternated back and forth for a minute.    Then she flinched as Brett bit her nipple.   That was her cue.  Christine was looking at me and a tear flowed from her eye.   She knew what she was to ask next.   So did I.  

"It's okay, Christine.   I love you," I said.

"I love you," she said back.   She composed herself and said, "This is really turning me on.   Would you lick my pussy?"

"It would be my pleasure," Brett said.    "Are you sure you don't mind me doing that with your husband sitting right here watching?"

She was looking at me.   "Yes, that will be fine."

"Great," he said.    Brett began kissing down across her rib cage and her stomach.   Then he came to her pussy.   Her clit was swollen and pushing the hood up and displaying itself.  "Oh my.   You are turned on, aren't you?"   He looked at Sam.   "Bring the video camera around and get a good shot of her swollen clit.   We got this girl all horney and she's begging me to lick her with her husband sitting here."  

Sam walked around the bed and put the video camera about a foot from her pussy.    He took in the view of her pussy.   Then he scanned up her body to her face.

"Just imagine your family and friends getting that video clip Christine."  

I knew that none of her friends or family would ever see this, but Christine didn't.   The look she was giving me was one I will never forget.   She was being humiliated beyond belief and was being threatened with this humiliating experience being shared with her family.

Brett then moved on the bed so that he was between Christine's spread legs.    With the tips of his fingers he would gently rub her skin from her ankles up to the very tip of her thing and then back down again.   The last time he came up her things and continued up to her waist and then down toward her pussy.

"I know you're constrained a bit, but can you spread your knees out a bit more and open yourself up more please?"

She tried, but she couldn't.

He then reached down and freed one of her legs from the constraint.    "What about now?"

She looked at him.   She didn't want to spread her leg further for him.

"Turn your leg out and really open your pussy for me."

Slowly she pulled her leg and knee up and away to the side.  With his hands, Brett pushed up further.    Her pussy was now better accessible to him.

His finger tips began gently rubbing all around the pussy area, but never touching her pussy.    Her clit swelled a tiny bit more.  

"Does this feel good," he asked.

Christine reluctantly said, "Yes."

He then leaned down and began licking her pussy lips.   Christine was staring at me with a blank look on her face as she tried to ignore what was happening.   Judging by the look on her face, I could tell when his tongue touched pink.   She flinched, blinked and her mouth opened a bit.

"I'm so sorry you have to see this," she whispered loud enough to hear.

"Be strong," I said back.

She nodded and closed her eyes.   She was trying to ignore what was happening to her.   I watched as Brett took her clit in his lips.   I glanced up to her face.   Eyes were still closed but she was biting her lower lip.

He sucked the clit into her mouth.   That was when the first moan escaped her lips.   A moment later she said, "Oh God."

Brett said, "Be verbal as I do this to you."    

He resumed licking and sucking her pussy but she did not utter another sound.   Then he took her clit in his mouth and sucked hard.   She said, "Oh God, don't."   Then he bit down with his teeth.  "Ahhhhh, stop."

Sam said, "The start to be verbal, moan and groan and tell him how much you like it.   If we ever show these tapes we want to show your friends how much you like getting your cunt eaten by a stranger."

Brett released her clit and began licking up and down her pussy and teasing her clit with his tongue.

She began to give an academy award worthy performance.   I couldn't tell if she was acting or not.

"Oh God, that's so good.   You lick my pussy so nice.  Please keep doing that."   Her hips even gyrated a bit.    "My clit.   Just my clit.   I'm going to..."  She hesitated.   "I'm going to..."    She seemed to push her hips toward Brett.

"Like that bitch?" Brett asked.   "You gonna cum for me?"   Then his tongue went back to work.

"Yes, God yes.   I can't help...   Please don't make me ... not in front of my husband."   Her body contradicted what she had just said as her ass came off the bed to feed her pussy to his tongue.    Christine's left leg began to shake.   "Oh my God.   Don't..."

"Tell hubby to watch you cum," Brett muttered as his tongue performed small circles around her clit and every so often he give it a hard nudge with just the tip of his tongue.

"Oh God."   Her ass lifted off the mattress and with her eyes squeezed shut tightly yelled, "Ughhhhhhhhhh God, Al watch him make me cum," as she fought to maintain some control at the beginning of her orgasm.   "Dear Goddddd."   Her ass settled back on the bed and Brett continued the same rhythmic motion with his tongue.   Christine began to cry as the orgasm and the overall scenario was so overwhelming.   "God that felt so good.   But please not there anymore."

Brett began to lick up and down her lips again.    After a minute he sat up.

"Alright Christine, I want you to offer to return the favor now."

"Please no."

"Ask, or I send all these pictures out to everyone."

Christine looked at me.   I nodded.   She nodded back and said, "I love you."

Brett spoke again.  "Okay, I want it to look like it is your idea.    So I'm going to lick you again and when I remove my lips from you I want you to thank me, then ask, okay?"

Christine nodded.    Brett leaned forward and licked her pussy lips for a couple of seconds.   Then sat up.

"Thank you.   Can I return the favor?"

"Ummm, what do you mean?   You want to give me a blowjob?"

"Yes," she said.   The video camera caught it all.

"You wouldn't mind sucking my cock in front of your husband?" Brett asked incredulously.

"Well, that's very kind of you to offer, but my wife keeps me very happy at home.   Thank you very much for offering though," Brett said as he began untying her other leg.

Christine looked at me, she was relieved.

"Though, maybe your husband would like you to finish his blowjob.   Let me unhook your wrists from behind and you can go over and help your hubby relieve some pressure."

He helped her sit up and as he was unhooking her wrists whispered in her ear.   "I did you a favor there by not making you do that to me.   When you blow him, just as he'd about to cum, back off and jerk him off the rest of the way.    I want the first load landing in your mouth.   The rest of it I want you to jerk him off on your pretty tits.   Then when he's all done, use your hand and rub it all over your tits and massage it into your nipples real good.   I've got a few more things planned for you.   If you do a really good job, I'll just have you do one more thing and then my friend and I will leave you.   Okay?"

"Okay," Christine said.

"If you don't do a good job, you'll be giving my friend and I a blowjob next.   So just pretend we're not even here and do a good job sucking cock like a good little slut."   He gave her a pat on the ass.

I was still rock hard as Christine came over to me.   The light from the video camera followed her.   She kissed me on the lips and told me she loved me.   "He says we're almost done.  Then they'll leave."

"Good," I said.   "Christine, don't be mad at me for enjoying what you are about to do to me.   When you took me in  your mouth a few minutes ago I...  Please don't be mad at me," I said pleadingly.

She shook her head.   "I won't be mad.   I'll do my best.   I've never... You know I've never done this before..."

Her eyes never left mine as she lowered her knees to the ground.

Christine sat and stroked my cock for a moment and even played with my balls.   Then she took me in her mouth.   She never took more than an inch past the head of my cock, but she knew how to work magic with her tongue as it whipped around and around my knob.   Her hand stroked slowly up and down the length of my cock and within a minute I felt the surge.

"I'm gonna to cum," I warned her.   She quickly removed her mouth and sat back on her heels.   Her face remained about 4 inches from the tip of my cock as she continued to pump my cock.    Her mouth was open wide awaiting my cum.     We both ignored the camera that we knew was but a few feet away taking in this moment.

"Ughhhhhhh," I grunted and I watched as a thick stream shot from my cock and hit her upper lip and in her mouth.   She continued to pump as she sat up on her knees quickly.    The next stream splashed on her left tit.    She continued jacking my cock as she brought her right tit to my cock head.   I continued cumming for another 15 seconds with smaller spurts and then relaxed back into the chair, not realizing how far I was arching my back.  

Letting go of my cock, Christine sat back on her heals.   I watched as she used both her hands to rub my cum all over her chest.    It was phenomenal to watch.   She had coated her tits really good with my cum and then she began to rub it into her areolas and nipples.   She pinched the tips of her tits between her a couple fingers and her thumb and rubbed it in even more.  I heard Brett tell her to clean me up some more with her mouth as he continued to take pictures.

Christine took me back in her mouth cleaning more cum that had flowed out.   The extreme sensitivity of my cock head caused me to flinch.   I felt her tongue licking at my hole as she backed away cleaning me up.

"Well done, Christine," Brett said.    "Take these," he continued.   Christine looked and he was handing her scissors.   "Cut the rest of his clothes off."

Christine cut up the center of my shirt and then across to each arm band.   She pulled it up from the back and set it on the ground next to the chair.

"Get his sweats and underwear out from under him."

Christine pulled on the sweats and underwear as I lifted my ass off the chair as best I could.   She finally got them out, leaving me naked except for my socks which she then removed without instruction from Brett.

"You did great Christine," Brett said.  "I've got one more thing for you to do.   If you perform this next task without any argument, without saying a word, we'll leave you and your husband alone, okay?"

Christine nodded.

"You've really been great so far."

She stood before him awaiting his next instructions.

"Okay, I want you to sit on your husbands lap and kiss him for a minute.   Then I want you to get up and walk over to the night stand next to the bed.  In it you will find a dildo I slipped in there while you were sucking hubby off.   You know what it's used for.   I want you to use it until...  well, you know."

Christine looked horrified.

"It will be alright Christine.   I've already watched you have a couple of orgasms."

Christine looked at me as Brett continued giving instructions.  

"I want it slutty.  Start off slow and then once you start getting worked up, spread your legs wider and grab it by the balls and really go to town with it.   Pretend we're not even here.   Just drive it in as deep as you can."

Christine stared blankily at me.   I didn't know if she was going to be able to do this.

"Then we'll leave and you'll never hear from us again Christine, I promise.   I have not broken a promise to you yet today.   You can forget this day ever happened."

"Please don't...," Christine started to ask.

"Not another word," Brett held up a finger.   "I've got all sorts of crazy shit in that briefcase.   Nipple clamps, candles to drip hot wax on you..."   He paused a moment and then said, "Let's get going and then we can get out of your hair."

Christine came over and sat on my lap.   We immediately began to kiss.   The kiss was one of the best ever except that I think I could taste my cum in her mouth.   She kissed me like she never has before with zest and passion.    Then she backed her head away and stared in my eyes.    "I love you so much," she said.

"I love you too."

She stood up and walked over to the nightstand and pulled the drawer open.   Her hand reached inside and she pulled out a black dildo about 12 inches long.    It had a slight bend to it.  The head was about the size of an egg.   The other end had two big black balls that could be used as a handle.  .

Christine turned and looked at me.   I looked at her and then down to the dildo.   Then I looked back at her.    

She crawled up on the bed and sat with her back against the headboard similar to how she sat earlier.   She put it to her pussy.    It wasn't going in at that angle, there was no way.    She moved to the middle of the bed and laid back.    She put the head of the dildo to her entrance and began to apply pressure.    Sam was very close to the action with the video camera.    Brett was close by with the digital camera taking pictures.    I could see between them and had a very clear view of what was happening.

She pushed with much pressure and the dildo head finally entered her.   She grunted in pain.

"I don't think I..."

Brett ignored her.

Christine worked it in an inch and then pulled it back.   Then she went in a bit deeper, then pulled it back.   Each time it went into her a bit deeper than the previous time.   Soon she had a good 6 inches in.    Slowly she worked it in and out.   Her face began to turn red and her breathing picked up.   She began to stroke it in and out a bit faster.

Brett held up two fingers.    That was Christine's cue.

Her other hand came to the dildo.    She grabbed the ball type handles at the opposite end of it and began pumping it in and out of her pussy faster.   Her breathing picked up more.    She began stroking faster.  

"Watch yourself use your dildo on your pussy."

She lifter her head and watched as she drove the dildo in and out of herself.   As her breathing picked up, so did the pace in which she was stroking the dildo in and out.   Her feet even lifted off the mattress a bit.      Christine began to moan.    She began plunging faster - even taking more of the dildo in her without Brett's urging.   She then slowed as she cried out, "Ohhhhhh my G..."    Her head whipped back and her legs began to shake, as did her arms, which made it difficult to continue the dildo assault.

"Play with your clit now."

All at once she ripped the dildo from her pussy and began vigorously rubbing her clit and pussy with the four fingers of her hand as she thrashed around on the bed wildly.   Her legs closed tightly as her hand remained the assault.    Christine had just had her 3rd orgasm of the day and it wasn't even 11:00.  

Her legs came down and she rolled to the side.

Brett said, "Beautiful Christine, that was beautiful."  

He motioned to Sam.   Sam nodded.   At the same time they each grabbed an ankle and pulled it to the seperate straps on the bed.

"What???  What are you doing," Christine wailed.   "You promised."

"Yes, we did.   You're all done.   We just have to do this so that we can make a clean get away.   We'll be gone in 10 minutes."  

They secured her ankles to the straps.   Her legs seemed more spread than they had been earlier though.   Then they helped her sit up and attached her wrist cuffs to her collar similarily to how they had done it earlier.    Brett laid a couple of pillows under her head for comfort, also as he had did before.   He then walked over to where he had set her address book.

"I want to thank you for a great morning Christine.   You were a very good sport."     He opened the address book and came to a page.   His eyes scanned it.  "Here is somebody that seems to live a short distance away...   Who is Amber and Jim Redford?"

"They are friends of ours, well my husbands.   Al went to college with Jim, why?"

I wondered why also, and why he had 'randomly' picked out Jim's name.

"Well, judging by their address, they live about 10-15 miles from here.  Is that correct?"

Christine turned her head to look at me, still confused where this was leading.

"Is that correct?" Brett looked at me.    

He knew the answer, but I answered him anyways.   "Yes, that's correct."

Brett pulled our cordless phone from his pocket.

"Are they close friends," Brett said to Christine.  

"Ummm, no, not really.   Al gets together with Jim occasionally.  I've met Amber a number of times."

"Does she work?  Have a job?  Would she be home right now?"

Christine shook her head, "I don't know."

"Okay then, well I'm going to call their house right now," Brett said.   "Get Amber on the phone and instruct her that you really need her help and she needs to come over here and help you out of a predicament you've gotten yourself into."

I saw where this was going now.

So did Christine.   "Oh God.  No.  Just let us go.   We won't... you have pictures...  we can't do anything to stop you."

"I'd really like to believe that you won't do anything, but I'd prefer to play it safe Christine.   Besides, your husband put up quite a fight earlier.   I think a 20 minute head start will more than suffice."

Christine looked at me.   "Al, tell them they can go.   You won't try to stop them.  Tell them to let us go first."

"I won't..."   I began.

"I'm sorry, I already thought this through, this is how I'd prefer to..."

"Let me go," Christine continued to plead.   "I won't let him free for as long as you say.   An hour.  Two hours."   She began to cry again.

"Sorry," Brett said.   "So I'm going to dial the number so that you can ask Amber to come over and release you two.   You do whatever you have to to explain why you're tied up.    If she finds anything fishy about your story or somehow figures it out, you'll have to convince her not to call the police, otherwise these pictures and video's will be sent to everyone.   I do promise you that Christine.  And as I said, I don't break promises."

"What if Amber doesn't answer," Christine said.

"Well, ask to speak with Amber."

"But what if she isn't there?"

"Well," Brett thought.   "Then we'll call another number in your book."

I then knew why Brett had randomly picked Jim's phone number.

"...Unless," he looked down at the book as though to recall Jim's name.   "Unless Jim answers the phone, in which case you will have him come free you."

"You can't let a friend of ours - a man - see me like this."

"Well, let's just hope Amber answers the phone then."   He stared at Christine.   "When she answers, tell her how to get into the house.   That's all you have to do."

"What if she's busy, and can't come," Christine asked.

"Tell her it is of the utmost importance that she comes right away."   He stared at her.   "Got it."

"You can just let me go now and...," tears ran down her cheek.

"No," Brett said as he dialed the phone and the held the phone up to Christine's ear.  

Christine waited for Amber to answer.   Then she glanced my way.  Her eyes opened in panic.   "Ummm, hi Jim, is Am...  I'm sorry, this is Christine, Alan's wife.  Al Ferrari's wife."   She paused as he spoke.   "I'm fine thank you Jim.    Jim is Amber there, I really need to speak with her.   It's very important."    Panic crossed Christine's face.  "She's not?   Oh, okay, well..."

Brett pulled the phone from her ear and walked to me and held it to my ear.    "Jim, Al here."   Christine began to cry.    "Jim, I've got a little problem here.   Anyways, can you please come over to my house right now.   I need your help with something."  

Jim gave a little laugh, "Holy shit, I can't believe you guys did it. Fuckin A yes I can come over.  My dicks been hard all morning thinking about this.  Brett and I came up with the idea last night to have me come over."

"That would be great Jim, the front door will probably be locked.   If it is, there is a key under the red rock off the corner of the porch.  Let yourself in and come in the house.   We are upstairs."

He laughed in the other end of the phone.   I was praying that Christine couldn't hear it through the phone.   "I can't wait to see that naked babe wife of yours.  And I'm bringing Amber."

"Great, thank you.   Hurry right over please."

Brett took the phone from my ear, pushed a button and hung it up.  He turned to Christine.   "I'm sorry about what happened here today.   You're really a beautiful lady and I know I said you only had to do that one last thing, but..."   He didn't finish his sentence.   He pulled a vibrator our of the briefcase and held it up for Christine.   "I just want to give you a little going away present."

"No.  Please."

He got between her legs and slid it up and down her slit a couple of times.

She tried closing her legs together, there was no way she could stop him.   "Oh no, please don't do this.   You can't let someone I know see me like this.  You can't let a man - a friend - look at me like this."

As he slowly slid it in, her pussy lips spread and accepted it in.  It was thicker than I was.  "You said so yourself that they were not close friends."  About 2 inches remained sticking out of her.   He clicked a button on the end of it and a faint hum could be heard.

Christine groaned.   She had never had a vibrator in her.   Her mouth opened slightly.

"I think someone likes it."    Brett got off the bed and turned to me, "The keys to the handcuffs will be on the kitchen table."

"Let's go," he said to Sam.  

Sam had all the camera equipment packed up.   They walked out the bedroom door.   I could hear them walk down the stairs, then I heard the door to the garage open, then the garage door itself.   A moment later I heard the garage door go down.    We were now all alone.

"Oh God Al, why did they do this to me?  ...to us?"

"I don't know honey, we're safe though.   We're okay.   Our kids are okay.   We're going to be okay.   We're going to be okay.  It will all be over soon."

"I can't push it out.   I can't get this thing out of me.  It's so big Alan."  

The hum continued.  

"I have to get up before Jim gets here.  Good God, he can't see me like this...   I have your semen all over my breasts."   She looked to her right.    Lying on the bed about a foot away was the 12 inch black dildo that she had just used on herself.   It was still glistening with her juices.   "Oh my God Al.    That thing is on the bed.   What will he think of us...what will he think of me?"    She began to cry.

She was finally able to sit up, but that itself caused another problem.  It pushed the vibrator deeper into her.   Much deeper than I had ever been in her.   "Oh my God Noooooo."

She quickly laid back down.    Christine continued for the next 5 minutes trying to push it out of herself.   Then she began to half moan/half sob.   "Oh God Alan.   It's happening."   Her pelvic region rotated slightly.

"It's okay, hun," I said.

"Oh my God, I can't stop it Alan."   She tilted her head up and said, "I love you."   She laid her head back and her thighs opened a bit.   Her orgasm struck.     Her body began to shake as she exclaimed over and over, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh my God."  She was breathing so hard I thought she'd hyper-ventilate.

I had the perfect view of her pussy as it convulsed around the round end of the vibrator.    She squirmed around on the bed.   It was a glorious sight knowing she was having an incredible experience and she couldn't stop it from happening to herself.   Her tits were shaking around as her torso shook about.    When it was finally over, it seemed to sap her of all strength and desire to rid herself of it.   Little spasms shook her body every 5 seconds or so for the next minute.   After several, of the spasms she shivered and said, "Oh Jesus."

"That was too much Al.   I almost passed out.    I can't have another orgasm like that...   Dear God please make this thing stop.  Please help me and end me of this.  I"m praying, please hear me."

The vibrator continued to hum.   She made some weak attempts to push it out again.   At one point she scooted her body closer to me which caused her knees to bend outward.    This really offered me a great view of her gaping pussy.   She tried to use her muscles to push it out but I think it was only stimulating her more.    A couple of minutes later Christine began to moan again.   She looked through her bent up knees and at me.   "I'm going to ... again ... In a minute.   I can't take it Al.   I can't have another one so intense.  I don't think..."  

She looked at my erection and then looked in my eyes.   "I know you're enjoying watching me, but this is torture.   Damn you for being aroused.   I love you, but damn you."   She laid her head back.

"I love you Christine, and it's going to be okay," I comforted her the best I could.   "I'm sorry.   It will all be over soon."

About that time we heard the front door open.

"Al," Jim screamed from downstairs.   "Yo!   Al?  You here?"

"Upstairs," I yelled.

"Oh God, no.  Not right now.   Don't let this happen in front of him," Christine said to herself.

Footsteps could be heard coming up the stairs.   "What's going on pal?   Where you at?  Is everything alright?"

"In the bedroom.   Turn left at the top of the stairs.   End of the hall."

"No Alan, he can't," Christine said in a panicked whisper.  "Please no, not now.    Tell him to wait downstairs for a few minutes... Tell him to get something in the garage... tell him anything!"

Her orgasm was nearing.

I yelled, "Jim, wait just a min..."    

It was too late.    I looked to my left.   Jim and Amber were both standing at the door.

Christine saw them both, "Oh God, Nooooo."

"What the hellllll?"   Jim said, knowing full well what was happening.   He then said to Amber, "Well well well Amb, it looks like we caught our friends at play."

He walked over to Christine and stood at the foot of the bed to take in the view of my wife with her legs splayed out to the sides and the vibrator buried in her pussy.   "Holy shit, son-of-a-bitch and holy God damn what a beautiful sight you are Christine," he exclaimed.

Amber took in the sight of me and the hard on that had developed over the last 15 minutes and then walked to the side of the bed.   "Hi Christine," she said smiling while picking up the black dildo that laid on the bed.   She sat next to her.  "I'm sorry I wasn't able to take your call.  I was out talking to a neighbor.   It looks like you two have gotten yourself into a little quandary."

Christine didn't know what to say.

"What a body you've got a Christine,"  Jim looked her up and down.   "A shaved pussy and... Oh how many times I've imagined seeing those bit beautiful tits of yours."   Then he noticed the shaving cream and razor.   He also noticed the little pile of her pussy hairs that she had trimmed.   "Did you just shave your pussy?   Are those your pussy hairs???"   He was pointing to the nightstand.   "Amb, she just got done shaving her pussy."

Christine's head turned quickly to the left.   There on her nightstand was the shaving cream, the razor, the white colored water from cleansing the razor, the scissors, and a little pile of the pussy hairs she had cut off about an hour or so ago.

She looked at me, her face was flush with embarrassment from what they were seeing and from what they were about to see - her having another very intense orgasm.    She tried to stop it.  

Christine looked at Amber and whispered, though we could all here her, "I'm about to org.... Please take it out of me.  Please turn it off... Right now!   Please stop it right now, I'm going to...  Jim can't see..."

Amber carressed her face and smiled sympathetically, "Why would I do that?     Sweety, you put it there for that very reason..."

Christine interupted.   "Please no.   The last one was too much.    Please stop it.    Please Amber.   Take it out.   Please... Not in front of Jim.   He can't see me..."

Instead, Amber laid the black dildo down and said, "Let me help," as she reached out with her fingers to lightly massage Christine's swollen clit.   "I think it's safe to say that Jim won't mind watching you cum one little bit, hun.  He's got a dirty little mind."

Christine flinched at her touch.    "Nooooooo, stop," Christine yelled, her head tilting back.   "Oh God Amber, don't.  Don't touch me.  You're..."   I swear that Christine's upper thighs spread more.

"Nonsense, you're almost there baby.  Isn't this why you called me to come over."  

Christine closed her eyes and shook her head.  "Nooooo, I didn't.   Oh God please...  Jim don't look at me."

"Ohhh, I'm watching baby," Jim gave a little chuckle.   "I'm watching and seeing you have an orgasm will be a sight burned in my memory for ever," he said matter of factly.

"Shhhhh, It's okay hun," Amber said.   "Just enjoy."

"Noooo," Christine groaned.   Her forehead was sweating.   She looked between her legs at me.   Her eyes flicked to meet Jim's, he smiled at her.   She then glanced at Amber.   Christine surrendered to what was about to happen.   Her facial expression changed and her eyes then looked down at Amber's hand and what she was doing to her clitoris - rubbing it ever so softly.   Her mouth opened and she began taking in quick sharp breaths.  "Oh Godddd," she moaned giving in to the inevitable.  

In a last ditch effort, Christine quickly shifted her hips to the side in order to get away from Amber's expert touch.   It was all for naught as she was defenseless against stopping her.   The orgasm began as we all watched.    Her head snapped back onto the bed and her hips and ass came up off the mattress.   Amber never broke contact between her hand and Christine's clit.   Her ass dropped back to the bed and her body once again began to convulse.   Her hips began thrusting up and down as though she was being wildly fucked on the bed.   "Godddd," she grunted deeply through gritted teeth trying to suppress the sensation sweeping through her body.   It went on for a good half minute with her cum covered glistening tits jiggling madly from her rapid movements.   Her nipples were hard and as long as they've ever seemed.

Amber waited for it to come to a complete end before reaching in with her index finger and thumb to grab hold of the vibrator.   Slowly she pulled it out.   It was slick with Christine's juices.   Jim bent down and took a good look at Christine's  pussy.  A little black hole remained from where the vibrator had just vacated her, the pink surrounding it glistened with a sheen, her lips were swollen.   Her clit prominently swollen and spongy.  With his iPhone he took a picture.    To Amber he said, "I would really like you to shave like this."  

"Fucking-A," Jim said.  "I'm about to blow a load in my pants."

Amber said, "That was beautiful, Christine."    Then she leaned down and kissed Christine with a peck on the lips.  "Thanks for calling me.  I wish you would have called me sooner in the day and I would have really enjoyed joining you two."  She leaned back in and attempted to kiss Christine.

Christine turned her head slightly.

"Kiss me, or I'm putting it back in," Amber said.

Christine turned to Amber and looked her in the eyes.   Amber leaned forward and they began to French kiss.  It took about 10 seconds before Christine started to really kiss back.   She began kissing Amber with more zest and passion.

When the kiss ended, Jim stood at the end of the bed and said, "Smile girls."   They both turned to look at him.   He was holding his iphone aimed at the both of them.    Christine gave no reaction what so ever.   Amber's face lit up with a smile.   And put her head next to Christine's.   He took the picture.    He later showed it to me and Christine's entire body could be seen in it.

"Let me up please," Christine said.

Jim took his time untying the straps from her ankle cuffs.    Amber unclipped the wrists from the neck cuff then helped her up and walked her into the bathroom and once both were inside, shut the door.

While Jim went down the stairs to get the keys for the handcuffs, Amber came out of the bathroom for a moment to go into the closet to get Christine a robe.    I could see Christine turning the water to the shower in the bathroom.    After taking another look at me and my hard-on, Amber reentered the bathroom and shut the door.  A moment later, Jim then came up the stairs and released the cuffs holding my arms behind the chair.    I got myself out of my ankle restraints.

Nothing much was said to Jim or Amber and no excuses were given to Amber as to how we had gotten into the situation that they believed to have walked into.   She  just assumed we were playing at bondage and things went awry.   Christine did tell me later that Amber offered to get in the shower and help her wash.   Christine declined and Amber sat and watched through the glass shower door/walls as she finished her shower.  
Amber and Jim left shortly after.  

The next day we had a quote to have a security system installed at the house.   Christine doesn't like me to go out much other than for work.   When I do go out her sister comes over and stays with her.  

Jim, Brett and I were able to meet up at Jim's place to watch the video when Amber went out for a girls night.  Sam left a lot on the cutting room floor in order to make the video seem as though Christine had answered an adult ad on Craigslist.   Jim was actually blown away with the way the video made it seem that way.   The 'audition' was absolutely phenomenal.

Brett also gave me a hard disk with all the pictures.   I looked through them on the computer with Jim.    There were some great photo's of her shaving herself, pumping the black dildo in and our of herself, of her sucking my cock, of her stripping, and everything else.   My favorite was the one of her laying back against me just after she had fucked me in the chair.

Brett told me that he had sent full 9-1/2 x 11 glossy pictures to Christine at the house with another warning advising  her not to contact the authorities.   She never told me about receiving them.   Though, I did come home from work one day and found her to have gone out and bought a shredder.   I assume the pictures had come a day or so before then.

One thing I had not anticipated from it all is that ever since about a week after that morning, the sex has been unbelievable.   Christine loves having me lick her pussy again.  She also asked me to lick her asshole one time but I declined.    I've gotten a few blowjobs and she has continued to keep her pussy cleanly shaven after I told her how much I love it.   The last time she did it I asked to watch.  She did it right up on the bed like she did the day Brett was here.   I'm thinking about asking her if I can actually shave her.

The black dildo and the vibrator both ended up going back in the drawer and haven't come back out (yet).   At least to the best of my knowledge they haven't.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 05:13:31 PM by joe_and_michelle »

joe_and_michelle

Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 07:30:11 PM
Changed the format in the two posts above.  Hopefully much easier to read.

Thanks Coach & Tiny, appreciate it.

- Joe

No email addresses in posts please
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 07:09:27 PM by joe_and_michelle »

coacheric

Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 07:52:40 PM
If you'll just delete the two posts, I'll try reposting in proper format.   Sorry

Nothing really wrong with how you have it. As the original poster, you can edit and delete your own posts.

TinyDancer

Reply #4 on: June 28, 2012, 01:33:19 AM
Don't you dare be sorry...that was a good read.

Offline kinkyangel

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +55/-0
Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 05:31:09 AM
 ;D. Great story!

Offline liontamer2

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +29/-1
Reply #6 on: March 22, 2013, 10:39:34 PM
Really enjoyed reading this, interesting concept for a story.  Well done!

Offline phtlc

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +207/-6
Reply #7 on: January 29, 2015, 09:30:16 PM
This is AMAZING!!!!! I can't believe I never read this before! I love the back story, the fact that you took your time and built up the suspense! Keep it up!

While you're waiting in vain for that apology, why don't you make yourself useful by getting on your knees and opening your mouth

Offline Miss_Querade

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-0
Reply #8 on: January 30, 2015, 12:18:17 AM
I really enjoyed this story, wonderful build up too :)

"I like my men like I like my coffee.."
"I aim to tease"
~The Bordello~

joe_and_michelle

Reply #9 on: January 30, 2015, 12:41:30 AM
Thank you phtlc and Miss Q.    Glad you enjoyed a peek in my perverted mind.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 01:32:59 PM by joe_and_michelle »