KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Let It Rain (M,F)

Guest · 4423

joe_and_michelle

on: February 02, 2013, 06:27:38 AM
From the "Never have I ever...." thread.

Never have I ever kissed a girl in the rain... BIG fantasy of mine, but I live in a place it almost never rains... :(
Sorry to hear brother.   Make it happen.  Michelle has grabbed me by the hand and dragged me outside into a warm summer rain for some fabulous sex.   First time it happened was on the golf course about 15 years ago.  
A dare for you:  Let's hear all about it!

For our one month wedding anniversary, Michelle bought me a set of Ping golf clubs.   Golf is her first love, having practiced the game since she was 6 years old.   While all her friends were in ballet and piano classes when she was a child, Michelle's father had her out on the golf course.   My golf experience consisted of about a dozen rounds of putt-putt during the first 30 years of my life.

The driving range was a new experience for me.   I swung the clubs like a baseball bat.   I looked like an idiot standing just one stall away from Michelle who looked like a seasoned pro.   With some pointers from her, she got me to the point of striking the ball pretty good.

It took about 3 months before Michelle dared to take me out on a real golf course.    I didn't do too bad, either. (sarcasm)  Michelle shot an 81, while I shot 150.

I really enjoyed learning the game that my wife loved so much, even if I did stink at it.  After all, it was time spent together and it was out in the sun.    We played together twice a week at the public city golf course.  Michelle also played once a week with her mom and dad at the private country club they had belonged to for the previous 30 years.  It was the golf course Michelle learned to play at.  

It was the following summer before Michelle thought I was good enough - well, improved enough - to play at "the club".   It was a Tuesday morning, a day that her father knew the course would pretty much be left deserted.   Members just didn't play on Tuesday, but I was still nervous as hell.  To make it worse, Michelle rode in the cart with her mother, while I rode in the cart with her father.    I embarrassed the hell out of myself.   I maxed out with an 8 on every hole.   Afterwards we all had a great lunch in the clubhouse and we talked about what fun it was and decided to make it a weekly event.  

It was two months before Michelle's parents had us back to the club for another round.  My 120 was much better than my previous outing.    I was much more relaxed and really enjoyed myself.   Surprisingly, her parents called us the following day and informed Michelle that they had a standing tee time every Tuesday for the rest of the summer for the four of us.  

The summer progressed and my golf game got better.   Her dad gave me plenty of pointers and it was but a few weeks when I finally broke 110.  I was steadily improving.  

The following week, Michelle's parents were unable to make it as they had to go to Indianapolis due to her aunt being in the hospital.   We decided to go golfing anyways.  

Once again, the course was empty.  Not another golfer was to be seen.  It was a beautiful day and because of it, Michelle opted not to wear a bra.   It's not unusual for her to go braless with her A-cup breasts.    When she did not wear a bra, she just wore a thicker shirt.   On this day, it was a yellow polo golf shirt.   She wore brown mid-calf khaki shorts with her visor and pony tail.   She looked cute as hell, as usual.

For some added exercise, and because her parents weren't with us, we opted to walk the course instead of taking a cart.   We had made the turn at the 9th.  I was having my best round ever.   The 10th hole I had a bogey, the par 3 11th hole I parred - a rarity.    I was walking the course with some pep in my step.  My confidence showed.  

We were leaving the 11th green when the first rain drops started to fall.  Half an hour earlier the sun was shining, the clouds had snuck up on us.    It progressed quickly and was soon a heavy rain.   Not having a cart left us vulnerable to the down pour and we were soon soaked as we ran for cover.   My hair was soaked, my shirt was soaked.  I wiped the rain from my face and looked at Michelle.   Her hair was a wet mess, her clothes soaked, she looked like a drowned cat.   Our eyes met and we both started to laugh at our current state.   I looked down at her shirt, her eyes followed mine.   Her nipples were hard and her breasts were visible through her rain soaked shirt.

"Oh my," she said as she pulled the shirt away from her body, stealing the view from me.

"You don't have to do that," I said.    

I took hold of her hands which caused her to release her shirt.   It clung to her body and her breasts could be seen again.   Still holding her hands, I pulled her to me and we opened our mouths as our lips touched.

The rain continued to come down steadily for the next few minutes as we kissed and held our bodies to each other.   My cock began to stiffen as it always does when I kiss Michelle.   She could feel it grow against her stomach.   The kiss from her became more urgent.   Our lips separated for a moment.

"Take off my shirt," she whispered softly.

My hands slid to the hem of her shirt and slowly pulled it upward.   She lifted her arms and I peeled the wet garment up and over her head.   We leaned into each other and our lips met again.   It was a moment later when I felt my shirt being lifted.  I finished the task she started and lifted the shirt over my head.  

The rain dripped from Michelle's hair.  Beads of water covered her chest.   I looked at her fantastic body and thought of how lucky I was to have her all to myself.   She smiled at me and grabbed my hand.   She started to walk into the rain.   I followed without asking any questions.   The rain was warm and it sort of felt as though I was in a shower.   I had no urge to take cover as I followed my topless wife toward the 11th green.   She didn't say a word during the 50 yard walk.   When we reached the green she turned and kissed me before reaching down and loosening first my belt, then the button on my shorts, then lowering my zipper.  Her eyes never left mine.    I took over and got out of my shorts and underwear.   I stood naked, except for my socks and golf shoes.   My erection was enjoying the rain hitting it.    As I finished removing my shorts, Michelle began removing hers.   She was soon naked.

We walked into the middle of the green and I was told to lay down, which I did.   Michelle straddled me.  I took in her fabulous body.   She knelt and sat on my thighs.   My erection was soon in her grasp.  She stroked me slowly and perfectly.   The rain seemed to lighten a bit.  

"Do you know why this green is so special to me," Michelle asked.

I didn't.    "No babe, why?"

"This is where I got my hole-in-one when I was 25."

I smiled at her.   Of all things to be thinking of right now, I thought.

"Now I'm going to have two reasons why it'll be my favorite hole on the course."

She moved forward a bit and lined my cock up with her entrance.   She lowered herself down on to me.   It was strange at first with the water.   There seemed to be a bit of friction.    A few strokes in and out and her lubrication fixed the problem.   She slowly rode up and down on my shaft.  

I had trouble keeping my eyes open because the rain was falling in my face as I laid on my back.

"Close your eyes hun, relax," she told me.

I closed my eyes and Michelle continued to slow fuck me as the rain splashed against my bare body.   I reached up and touched her wet chest and played with her nipples softly.   Her moans told me she enjoyed my touch.

Michelle said excitedly, but quietly, "Joe, look!"  

I opened my eyes and looked in the direction that she was looking.   2 deer stood nearby watching us.     It felt so surreal.  We were making love, but we were not alone.  

The deer stood there watching us until a minute later when Michelle had her orgasm.  I laughed as my wife made her orgasmic moans as the deer pranced away quickly.    

When it was over, Michelle sat up on her knees and I began thrusting up into her.   I moved in and out slowly at first, and then more quickly as my orgasm approached.   It was but a moment later I yelled for her to sit down.   Fully engulfed on my cock, I began to fill her with my cum.   She slowly moved up and down for the next minute or so and milked me dry.   Finally, she collapsed onto me and we laid there for several minutes just kissing with her wet chest pressed against me.    The rain soon stopped.

We both stood and retrieved our clothes, then got dressed under the shelter.   We were a wet mess.   It would have been difficult to continue to play the remainder of the round.  We grabbed our golf bags and began walking back up the fairway of the 11th hole toward the clubhouse.   After the quarter mile walk, Michelle looked back.   She told me to do so also.  

A rainbow was filling the sky.    The end disappeared behind the pine trees at the end of the 10th fairway - in the vicinity of the 11th green.

(edit 10-11-13) Just added another story regarding the 11th hole that happened more recently (link)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 09:23:29 PM by joe_and_michelle »

Offline Fish

• Stranger Than Fiction
  • Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +260/-2
  • A taste is a waste of time.
Reply #1 on: February 02, 2013, 07:08:00 AM
Perfect 10. Absolutely amazing. I loathe golf (used to be decent at it {91}, coached to play seriously, learned to hate it), but I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the story!

Best part: Once again, the course was empty.  Not another golfer was to be seen.  It was a beautiful day and because of it, Michelle opted not to wear a bra.   It's not unusual for her to go braless with her A-cup breasts.    When she did not wear a bra, she just wore a thicker shirt.   On this day, it was a yellow polo golf shirt.   She wore brown mid calf khaki shorts with her visor and pony tail.   She looked cute as hell, as usual.

-The love shows. I like kink, I can't live without love.

Rock on, good sir!

Don't sweat the petty stuff, pet the sweaty stuff.

Offline UmmOkay

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +53/-0
Reply #2 on: February 02, 2013, 07:15:08 AM
Absolutely unbelievable, great story, and I can't imagine how awesome it was for you

Let's jump down the Rabbit Hole

Offline Latina

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +77/-0
Reply #3 on: February 02, 2013, 09:39:42 AM
Beautiful story... woo

I'm a lady on the street, a Mrs. in the house and whore in the bedroom...

Offline tangent69

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +48/-0
Reply #4 on: February 02, 2013, 10:09:04 AM
Seriously hot !!!!! I need a hot golfing buddy i think!! :D

You only get one crack at this....be happy

joe_and_michelle

Reply #5 on: February 02, 2013, 02:33:14 PM
Thanks lady and gents.   Kind words from great people.   Appreciate it much.

Offline Partner

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +90/-1
Reply #6 on: February 02, 2013, 02:37:35 PM
Great story.  You lucky devil.

coacheric

Reply #7 on: February 02, 2013, 02:47:34 PM
Nice read. Any local course I might know  8)

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +208/-4
Reply #8 on: February 02, 2013, 03:40:12 PM
That was a beautiful story! Like something out of a romance novel. You guys are a beautiful couple!

TinyDancer

Reply #9 on: February 02, 2013, 03:47:05 PM
DD said it, it was beautiful.  Thanks so much for sharing it with the board.

firework

Reply #10 on: February 02, 2013, 03:47:31 PM
Hot and beautiful rolled into one :)

Janus

Reply #11 on: February 11, 2013, 02:35:21 PM
I really thought that I had commented on this. What a wonderful story. You are a very lucky couple to be this in love. Loved this from the start. Thank you for sharing.

Janus