News:

Please read before posting in 1408.

Grm · 24838

Offline Grm

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +456/-117
  • Goodbye KB
on: September 07, 2008, 02:03:04 PM
Unlike the rest of the forum, Room 1408 has no rules on flaming, insulting other members or bad language. If you don't like being insulted, sworn at and generally have your parentage and intelligence called into question, then this isn't the right section for you.

Remember, threatening or intimidating behaviour is not tolerated, even here.

« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 05:44:57 PM by toeinh20 »

toeinh20

Reply #1 on: July 26, 2014, 05:43:45 PM

I'm done with this topic and for one reason only. You will never change my mind about how I feel about this and I will never change your mind about your feelings. I had my fun and I've let everyone see where I stand on it, done....moving on

And herein lies the 1408 "gun control/death penalty/Republican/Democrat/abortion/existence (or not) of God conundrum" that is inherent in the system.  Abandon hope, all ye who enter herein.  The problem isn't that 1408 allows you to express differing viewpoints.  The problem is your viewpoint will never be adopted, or even acknowledged as valid, by anyone else!

We have at least two people who've been here for years, who not only refuse to accept this fact, but actually think the likelihood of proving their point exponentially increases by the volume of their posting!  

Oh well.  Get out, while you are still sane, young Jedi!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 05:46:02 PM by toeinh20 »