KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

My Introduction to "Daddy" (MF, drugged, reluc)

DemonDelight · 9499

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +208/-4
on: January 03, 2013, 07:45:50 AM
It wasn't smart. I knew it wasn't smart, but I did it anyway. I was down to my last three cigarettes and I knew I'd have those killed in a few hours. I didn't have many perks in my life at that point so I'll be dammed if I was going to go without my cigarettes. The time was about nine PM, my roommates were all out, and my love affair was with his fiancée who was surely with my roommates (seeing as she was also my roommate). I looked around the empty house, I hate being alone, I tried going on the computer, but they had it locked with a password which they never gave to me.

"Fuck this, I'm out." With that I huffed out the door. I was barely over the threshold when I lit my cigarette. I looked in my sad little box. Two to go. I was wearing my sexy jeans that hugged my ass so tightly it left little to the imagination and my skimpy spaghetti strap was no better. It cupped my perky little breasts nicely, pushing them up just enough to make them look so grab-able. I was, however, wearing a jacket for it was a bit chilly. To bring everything together, i had on my favorite, silver stilettos, my punky, pleather gloves with the fingers cut off, and my black and red hair was slicked in the front so my red bangs hung over my left eye, and spiked in the back. I looked positively...troublesome.

I let my mind wander as I savored my cigarette which was burning faster than usual, or so it seemed. I thought about my schooling, how I knew now that becoming a chef was not for me, but I would tough it out and finish culinary school. I though about rent and how I needed to find a good paying job so I could at least pay something rather than nothing. Then I thought about my love affair. That bastard. He's the one who brought me out here. He's the one who begged the other women in the house to take me in all so he could have his cake and eat it too. We weren't having sex in any form, but we would make out any chance we got. He was my first real boyfriend in high school. He was my first kiss and my first love. "Fuck you, you jackass!" I said to absolutely no one.

I took the last drag of my cigarette, held it in my lungs as long as I could, then slowly blew out. I watched the smoke curl away and disappear into the night air. I went to light the next one, but decided to wait a few minutes at least. I pretty much walked a straight line. I didn't know the area too well and I wanted to be sure I could get back home. As I was crossing a street, in the pedestrian crosswalk, a car ripped around the corner making me jump out of the way, which was a feat in itself considering the stilettos I was wearing. I flipped off the driver, screamed some profanities, reached down and grabbed a handful of decorative pebbles and chucked them at the car. Seeing as how he was halfway down the street, this act did not phase the driver. I instinctively lit another cigarette and had it half gone in two drags. Realizing I was smoking, I looked in my sad little box again. One to go. "Dick." I said to absolutely no one, again.

As I smoked as slowly as I could I became lost in thought again. How could I make enough money to pay my part of rent and utilities, which summed up to about $450 a month. I became roused from my thoughts when I passed a smoke shop (closed at this time of night) I was nearing my destination. About 20 more minutes and I would be there. I decided to put out my cigarette and light up my last one since soon I would have a brand new, happy box, filled with 20 friends that might last me till tomorrow night.

Finally I made it to the 24 hour 7-11, there were a few questionable looking people hanging around out front that made me remember why this was a bad idea to be walking around by myself this time of night. I ignored them and as I was walking in, he was walking out. A handsome man, skin the color of milk chocolate, and a charming, white smile. He looked me up and down, clearly checking me out. I gave him a flirtatious wink and walked inside.

I purchased two packs of cigarettes, courtesy of my ex, and walked back outside. I was a bit shocked to see the man standing out by what I assumed was his car, smoking a black and mild. He motioned for me to come to him, I looked around, seeing no one else, then hesitantly complied. Being checked out was one thing, but walking up to him was a whole other ball game. As I walked to him I started packing my cigarettes, I unwrapped them and pulled one out, flipped it around, and put it back (yes, my Lucky, don't judge) then I grabbed another and put it in my mouth. He pulled out a lighter and offered to light it for me. I let him.

As I took my first drag he spoke, "Damn girl, let me see whatchoo workin' wit'." He took my hand and spun me in a circle then had me face the store so my back was to him. " You got quite the ass for a little white girl. How old are you?"

"I'm 19." I said confidently, holding my head up high.

"Shit, you look like you 16. How do I know you ain't lyin'?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I guess you'll just have to trust me." He leaned back folding his arms across his chest. "Shit I bought cigarettes, didn't I?" He laughed.

"I'm just playin' witchoo girl, chill. What's a sweet little thing like you doing out by yourself anyway? Ain't you scared?"

"I'm out like this all the time. I don't give a shit. I've survived this long." I took the last drag of my cigarette. "I should probably be headed back home though. It was nice talking with you." He gave me a grin and stepped towards me.

"How about I give you a ride home. A pretty thing like you deserves to ride in style." He motioned towards his car. It was very nice. It was a Chrysler 300, midnight blue, chromed out, with blacked out windows. He walked over to the passenger door and I stepped around to have a look. Black leather interior, brand new stereo system, GPS, the works. I gave him a questioning look.

"It wouldn't be very smart of me to hop into a strangers car, now would it?"

"No I guess not," he laughed, "so allow me to introduce myself, I'm Nick." He extended his hand.

"I'm Elcie." I shook his hand.

"Hop in. You look like a down-ass bitch who enjoys a good time. We won't do anything you won't enjoy." To this day I don't know what it was that possessed me to get into that car, but I did. He turned on his stereo and it blasted out some rap song by some artist I did not recognize. The bass was so intense it vibrated the entire car, and it was getting me rather excited. I could feel my pussy getting hot and wet.

We drove around and he got me dancing to the music, he handed me a joint and we played puff-puff-pass. We were having a good time, I was feeling pretty relaxed until we stopped at a very dark park. He parked the car in the back of the lot under a grouping of trees so we were nearly invisible. He got out and came over to my side, opened the door and pulled me out. He pressed his body against mine pinning me between him and the car and had his hands on the car on either side of me. He leaned his head in close to mine and I looked away from him. My heart was pounding as he lowered his face so close to my neck I could feel his hot breath against the chilly air. He gently bit my neck right where my vein was throbbing ferociously. He chuckled, "Why you scared, girl? Ain't you curious the experience this thick, black cock?" I gave a pathetic whimper in response. "You ever had a black dick before?"

"Y-yes." My heart felt as though it would jump out of my throat if I spoke too much.

"Oh yeah, did you like it?"

"N-no, not really."

"We'll," he almost growled with lust, " he didn't fuck you right then. Wanna feel how it's done properly?" He pressed into me so hard I could clearly feel the hilt of a gun jabbing me in the hip. It was extremely painful and he started grinding on me, surely to be positive I was able to feel what he was carrying as well as his ever growing cock.

"Y-yeah... I'd um... I'd like that." The joint he had given me was surely laced with something because everything was so foggy, yet crystal clear at the same time. I would never have been able to fight my way out of this in the state I was in. My knees were starting to give way, my limbs were starting to feel like jello and my heart was racing so fast I thought I would pass out.

He stepped to the side and opened the back door, as he put the seats down flat I looked at my surroundings. I could only see trees. I felt as though I were in the middle of the woods. No houses, no cars, just crappy, orange-yellow lights that didn't give any signs that we were even here. Had I screamed I doubt anyone would have heard. He came back to me, eyes glowing with lust. He unzipped my jacket and grabbed my breasts, then he yanked down the cloth completely exposing them. My nipples instantly went hard and goosebumps formed on my flesh. He bent his head down and took one into his mouth. He flicked my nipple with his tongue then bit hard. I whimpered and let out a small cry of pain which he took as a pleasure filled moan so he repeated the process on my other breast.

A tear started to form in the corner of my left eye, covered by my hair. What did I get myself into, I thought. How the fuck am I gonna get out of this? Before I found any answers to my questions he flipped me around and pressed my frontside into his car. The ice cold glass of the car window was painful on my tender nipples. As a tear began to slide down my cheek, he groped and pawed at my ass, feeling how round and firm it was.

He began to dry hump me as he reached around to undo my pants. As he got them unbuttoned and pulled the zipper down he grabbed me, pulled me on the other side of the door and pushed my face down on the lowered seat. He yanked my pants down to my ankles and I heard him take his belt off and undo his own pants. I tensed up in anticipation of what would happen next, but I only heard a crinkling sound. A condom, I thought. Thank God! As if to affirm my thoughts he said, "I'm puttin' this rubber on cuz I don't know if you a dirty bitch or not. Till we get you checked I ain't gonna risk it." All I could do was nod.

Despite the cold, my pussy managed to be warm and still a little wet from the bass of the music. He rubbed the tip of his dick along my pussy lips, getting the rubber as wet as he could,  then shoved his cock into me. His length and width was more than I had ever taken and my pussy was tight for an average sized penis, I could feel a small tear had just happened as he forced his thick, black cock into my tight, pink pussy. I moaned and whimpered in pain then he grabbed me by the throat and spoke in a gruff voice, "You better shut da fuck up, bitch. We don't need no one knowing our business. I don't care whatchoo gotta do, but keep your hungry pussy quiet. Understand?"

"O-oh kay. Okay." I managed to whisper. He shoved my face back into the seat and thrust into me again. It was just as painful as the first time. I bit my lip as another tear rolled down my cheek. He thrust into me again and again until my pussy gained a mind of its own and became wet enough for him to glide more easily into me. He positioned his hand on my shoulder where my neck curves into it and made shorter, faster thrusts. I bit my lip even harder because despite my fear and horror, it felt pretty good. That feeling didn't last long.

As he fucked me more vigorously, he smacked my ass as hard as he could. I let out a squeal as more tears ran down my face. He grabbed my hair and yanked my head back. I thought for sure my neck would snap. "If you need to tell me how good my dick feels, you best whisper it. I can't have you moaning like a whore every time I do somthin'. Next time, I'll gag you."

"I'm sorry, I'll be quieter." He pushed into me so deep I thought that I might actually cum. I quietly moaned while biting my lip. He pulled almost all the way out then pushed deep into me again. "Oh God!" I whispered.

"Yeah, I knew you'd love my black dick." He smacked my ass, grabbed my hips and fucked me as hard and fast as he could. The pain was still there, but a part of me was turned on and I continued to softly moan into the back of the seat until finally he pushed in hard and deep as he came, which made me cum as well. His cock throbbed inside me for a couple seconds then he quickly pulled out, pulled the condom off and chucked it to the side then put his dick back in his pants and walked to the restroom that I had not noticed was there before. I lay there for a moment in utter disbelief that I actually had an orgasm. I felt dirty, disgusted, and used. I was horrified at what just happened to me, but what's done is done. All I could do now was hope to God he would take me home.

I pulled my pants up and nearly fell to the ground. As I fished zipping up my pants he walked back out. I zipped up my jacket and pulled out my pack of smokes and lit one up. As I stood there killing one cigarette, getting ready to go on a spree with my pack, he threw his arm around me and took my unlit cigarette away and put it in his own mouth, jutting his jaw forward implying that I was to light it. I obeyed. He took a long drag and spoke, "You got one sweet pussy there. Nice and tight. You packin' quite the ass too. What's up girl, why you quiet all the sudden? My dick amaze you that much?" He chuckled and gave me a playful shove. I finished my cigarette and threw it to the ground then smashed it into the ground more than what was necessary.

"Just tired I guess. I've got a lot on my mind."

"How would you like to make $1,000 a night?" He gave me a smile. I stared at him in disbelief. He reached in my jacket, pulled out my phone and put his number in it then called his own phone so he could get mine. He motioned for me to get into the car so I did. As I sat down, I could feel the mistreatment my pussy had endured. I felt as though I were sitting on nails. A throbbing pain soon rippled through my lower extremities and I was barely able to focus on what he was saying. He continued to talk to me about money, how I would never have to worry about missing another month's rent, I could pay for my college with cash and still afford to get my hair and nails done. "So what do you say, you wanna be my down-ass bitch? Do you think you could work alongside me and my number one bitch?" I thought for just a moment about what this entailed, but my desperation for money won over my rational.

"Yes, I can be your down-ass bitch." He smiled and let me out at a corner store which was just a couple blocks from my home.

"I'll be in touch." With a wink he drove off.

As I walked home I looked in my phone and saw the number that he put in my phone. It was saved as "Daddy".
« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 07:53:26 AM by DemonDelight »

Janus

Reply #1 on: January 12, 2013, 09:39:52 AM
Wow, this was an interesting read. I read this story shortly after it was posted. I thought I had left a comment.

This was a well written work DD. It was a bit sad though. I'd be interested to read a little more about what happens when "Daddy" calls that number.

Janus

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +508/-59
Reply #2 on: January 12, 2013, 11:48:59 AM
The part that sticks out in my mind was when she says she's nineteen and he tells her she looks sixteen, that's hot.
As Janus stated, it's a sad story. It's a realistic story, that's what makes it works so well, people can see this actually happening, not that most wpuld REALLY want to see it happen. Good job, Elcie.

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #3 on: January 12, 2013, 05:27:24 PM
Thanks both of you. I'm glad it was a good read. I think it's about time Elcie gets a phone call....

Offline Jaya

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +10/-0
  • Little Poetess
Reply #4 on: February 08, 2013, 02:50:01 AM
well done, there is much beauty at the darker side of life. The painting you pictured is one that could have happened in any city in the world. The scenery is a great strongpoint, as well as the character. I look forward to reading more from you.

I am not young enough to know everything ~Oscar Wilde

firework

Reply #5 on: February 08, 2013, 03:17:17 AM
Oooohhhh I liked that :) a good read, thanks

EroticVixen69

Reply #6 on: February 12, 2013, 03:15:03 AM
I read this last night before I went to bed, and I had to come back and comment today. The writing was so beautiful. Have to agree with others that it made me a bit sad, but that's simply because of the realism behind it. You really did an excellent job with this story, and can't wait to read more from you.

Offline DemonDelight

• Freakishly Strange
Reply #7 on: February 14, 2013, 04:57:55 AM
Why thank you all!
I'm glad you found it good even through the sadness

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1323/-3
Reply #8 on: May 24, 2023, 08:14:32 PM
So I jumped in the time machine and revisited one of DD's stories. She was a true delight as a member and I forgot what a good writer she was.

Enjoyable read and she has several other stories still here. One of the old timers I miss.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline max30

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-1
  • BZ
Reply #9 on: August 12, 2023, 08:41:16 AM
Terrific you never disappoint