Offline Foxihotgirl

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +132/-1
on: January 16, 2024, 03:38:51 PM
DADDY'S CHOICE
A short story

by

FOXI

My daughter was back from college on her monthly visit. She was close enough to make the trip which I appreciated since I rarely saw enough of her. Her mom passed away during her first year in college making it very difficult for her. She loved her mom as did I and we found comfort in each other by regularly communicating and a promise to visit me at least once per month.

On those occasions when she came home she always brought a friend from college with her. Always another girl, not a boy, thank god. I found myself liking these healthy sexy things that came into the house for a long weekend. Though my daughter was beautiful like her mom, these girls were like something out of a Playboy magazine. I considered myself to be in pretty good condition. I stay healthy and watch my weight along with regular weight training. My daughter always introduced me as her hot dad bringing about the usual laughter. Though some of the girls actually eyed me up and down making me realize that I wasn't dead yet, not by a long shot.

During the visits I always emphasized to my daughter to do whatever they wanted and not worry about me being there. So they often went about the house in their underwear or just a t shirt making my cock harden like never before. My daughter would wink at me knowing full well they were driving me to distraction. But I didn't mind at all. In fact I encouraged it making the visits much more fun than usual.

Elle had just turned 18 and her many friends were not that much older. I knew that when she went to college she would grow up fast and I could see it. Her beauty was apparent with her sexy tight body and beautiful smile. I remember one night I had been awoken by a noise downstairs where my daughters room was located. Quietly I made my way down to see a light showing from beneath her doorway. I could hear hushed voices and laughing and an occasional moan. I knew something was up. The door was not completely closed with just enough of a crack to see inside her room.

My breath caught when I saw my daughter kissing her friend, Julia a stunning brunette. They were touching each other and obviously getting quite turned on. I never imagined my baby girl having sex with another girl but there she was before me doing just that. I'm not a prude and I understand the way young people think about sex. Anything is possible. I couldn't help but watch feeling my manhood stiffen and grow very hard. I know it was my daughter having lesbian sex but I'm only human. Soon they were pulling off their clothing getting naked and licking each other. Elle moaned as Julia got between her legs licking her very moist looking pussy.

I bit my lip as I reached into my shorts and started to jerk off. My daughter was being eaten out by this beauty making her arch her back in pleasure. Soon she cried out squirting all over her friends face who never stopped licking her. I left making my way back upstairs and cursing myself for being such a pervert watching my own daughter having sex.

The next day while Elle was taking one of her long showers her friend Julia came into the living room where I always had my morning coffee and leaned against the wall wearing only her t shirt and nothing else. She smiled and drank her coffee. She was stunning to look at and I had the pleasure of seeing her very naked fucking my daughter.

"So what are you guys planning to do today?" I asked leaning back against the cushions staring at Julia.

"I don't know. Elle says there's some great hiking trails around here and maybe we'll do those. I hope we didn't make too much noise last night?" She asked with a sexy little smile on her face.

"If you did, I didn't hear them. You like Elle don't you?" I asked seeing her eyebrows arch upwards and her smile broaden.

"Yes, I do. We are...very close friends." She said moving to the chair opposite me. She sat crossing her legs allowing me a better view of her smooth pussy.

"I'm sure you are, Julia. How long have you both been lovers?" I asked softly.

At this question she hesitated and finally nodded at me.

"You did hear more than you said you did. You're a very naughty man, Mr. Harrington. Does it bother you that we are lovers?" She asked resuming to drink her coffee.

"Not at all. In fact I like that you both enjoy each other. She is very beautiful as are you. I imagine that you must be quite incredible to watch." I said waiting to see how my remark would affect her.

She gave a soft laugh and bit her bottom lip before answering.

"You saw us didn't you?" She asked. I could see the look on her face. It was one of satisfaction, pleasure and possibly more.

"I did. You're both spectacular to watch. You made my baby girl cum very hard." I said now that the truth was coming out between us.

"Mmmmm, Elle said you were a very hot dad. Now I know why. She made me cum hard too. She does taste so good, Mr. Harrington." She said rubbing the coffee cup against her breasts focusing on her nipples that were poking against the thin t shirt. I was quite hard listening to this beauty and it showed against my jeans.

" Does she? If she's anything like her mother she must be incredible. She liked sex...a lot. Elle has her genes to be sure." I said as we stared into each others eyes.

"I bet her mom was hot. I would liked to have met her." Said Julia getting very turned on by our conversation.

"She would have loved to meet you also, Julia. I think she would have made you cum very nicely." I said reaching back pulling a framed picture of my wife from a coffee table and handing it to Julia who stared at the picture with half lidded lust filled eyes. It was a photo I had taken of her when we went to Mexico. She wore the skimpiest swimsuit and looked incredible in it.

Julia liked what she saw and without hesitation reached between her legs and began to play with herself.

"You like her?" I asked feeling like my cock was about to explode.

"Yes. She is so fucking sexy, Mr. Harrington. Bet she tasted even better than Elle." She said as her body was slowly moving against her fingers and the cushion.

We heard the shower stop and knew our sexual banter was at an end. Elle would be downstairs momentarily. It did not stop Julia from having an orgasm. She arched her back and moaned softly biting her lip so as to not give herself away to Elle.

"You need to call me Steve from now on, Julia. I think we're way beyond formalities. Show me your pussy before Elle comes downstairs." I asked.

Julia licked her lips and pulled up her t shirt revealing her luscious breasts with hard swollen nipples. Then she opened her legs wide showing me her smooth very wet pussy. The cushion below her was soaking wet.

"You like?" She asked softly reaching down and spreading her vaginal lips wide. Droplets of her cum dripped from it and I began to cum. She knew that I was on the verge of cumming and wanted me to finish very badly.

She covered up quickly as Elle all but bounced down the stairs from the upstairs bathroom.

"Hi, daddy." She said coming over and giving my cheek a kiss. Julia rose from the chair leaving behind her small wet stain.

"My turn to shower." She said looking at me and hugging Elle. She went upstairs while Elle grabbed a cup of coffee.

"I've got to get some gas, daddy. Tell Julia that I'll be right back." Said Elle looking fresh and clean and so very sexy.

"No problem, baby. Be careful." I added as she all but ran out the door. I knew that Julia was waiting for me and I also knew that I wanted the little minx. This was the very first time I had even contemplated doing such a thing with a friend of my daughters. I climbed the stairs hearing the shower going and took my clothes off then entered the bathroom. Julia was waiting for me, naked and wet. I went into the shower behind her her body slippery wet against me. She moaned as I pushed my cock inside her tight pussy. It felt heavenly and so warm. I fucked her as she leaned against the shower wall pushing her ass back against me jiggling nicely with each thrust.

"Fuck me. Fuck me harder, Mr. Harrington." She said and I did just that. Her pussy was so tight and wet. She took every inch of me. I reached around grabbing her breasts squeezing them and pulling her nipples making her moan. "God, so much better than the boys at school."

Experience mattered. I knew what she needed and slammed into her hard each thrust making her pussy tighten and get even wetter. She was cumming over and over. She reached back grabbing my ass pulling me tighter against her body. I hadn't fucked someone this age in a lifetime and it felt incredible. She was silky smooth and so tight everywhere.

That was when I saw the door to the bathroom open. There stood my baby girl watching her face not one of shock but of lust. I hesitated long enough for Julia to sense something had changed and saw Elle staring at her. Both stared at each other while Julia started to fuck me again. Her body was incredible as was her tight pussy driving me insane. I should have stopped and left but I could not overcome the intense feelings I was getting fucking such a hot young woman.

I saw my daughter reach up and cup her breasts one then the other puling her nipples and making her close her eyes from the feeling it gave her. Then I saw her reach into her jeans and start to rub her pussy. She was getting off on seeing us. My poor mind was spinning at the implications. I knew this needed to end and fucked harder and faster wanting so much to cum in this beautiful girl. Elle was seeing her dad in a new way. One that I hoped did not make her hate me. She was watching me fuck her friend and I could not even guess the amount of problems that would entail. But I could not stop.

I groaned in pleasure filling Julia with my sperm. She cried out in her own orgasm squeezing my cock with her vaginal muscles milking my cock for all that it was worth. We stayed pressed together breathing hard and not wanting to lose contact flesh to flesh. My daughter left the bathroom realizing how very awkward it was going to be when I left the shower. I dried off and Julia did the same. Both of us never spoke and soon we were downstairs where Elle was waiting for us.

She said little seeing how it had affected us all. Both she and Julia left to go hiking and I remained behind not knowing what I should do under the circumstances. I fucked up that's for sure even though I could see how badly Elle was getting off on us. Confused and regretful I waited until their return. My phone alerted me to a text message and I looked at it.

"Daddy, I love you." texted Elle. A photo was attached. It showed the two of them kissing and another with Elle squeezing Julia's breast. I guess all was forgiven me. The cat was out of the bag about their relationship. No doubt Julia told her about me watching them both the other night. It seemed my daughter didn't mind at all. Something tells me that our life here will be very different after today.

I was sure that by evening things were going to change. Again I heard the moans of their lovemaking. I went downstairs seeing the door to my daughters room wide open. They wanted me to hear them, more they wanted me to see them. I stood in the doorway watching them make love. Both smiled at me and both had a very lustful looks on their faces. Elle spread her legs wide giving Julia complete access to her wet pussy. Julia licked her making her moan a grab her head pulling her harder against her. Julia raised her ass high wiggling her ass before me in invitation.

I got naked and moved towards her. I wanted to feel that tight pussy again. I wanted even more before the night was over.

THE END

« Last Edit: May 02, 2024, 02:31:56 PM by Foxihotgirl »