KRISTEN'S BOARD
KB - a better class of pervert

News:

Gia Gets A Woman Gynecologist (FF, oral, squirt)

Gina Marie · 37315

Offline Gina Marie

• So fucking done with it all.
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1376/-70
  • Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
on: January 27, 2008, 06:12:49 AM
This is a premiere of a brand new story. I will post next week on Kristens!

Gia Gets A Woman Gynecologist
By Gia1978 © 2008  (FF, oral, squirt)

Today, I went to a new gynecologist, a woman of course. I just changed insurance plans at work, and even though she had come highly recommended to me and I had never met her before, I was strangely excited and looking forward to it. When I arrived at the office, the receptionist had me fill out the basic forms and wait. Finally the nurse, (who was a very petite and sexy Latina) called my name and I followed her to the exam room.

She weighed and measured me, took my blood pressure, pulse and temperature and then she produced a small green paper gown for me. She asked me to get undressed and put it on, and wait for the doctor on the table.

As I lay there naked, save for the flimsy paper gown, I started to get wet. It was all so exciting and erotic for me. I had never been to a female Gyno before and since I am a lesbian, I was looking forward to the examination. I was getting worked up just laying there but I resisted the temptation to masturbate. I just sat there, waiting for her knock at the door.

Then she arrived.

She walked in to the examining room and she said in a pleasant voice, “Hello there, Gia!”

I grinned and she introduced herself as Dr. Jennifer LeJus. She assumed I was nervous and told me not to worry, that she would be very gentle with me and she would always let me know what she was doing.

Well dear readers, she was really very attractive. I was surprised to see she was about my age, roughly 5’ 6” and wearing her white med coat open and with her dark hair tucked up into a pleasant twist. Her large D cup breasts were pushing at the front of her stylish, sheer silk blouse. I really like big natural breasts, although mine are only a 32C. But hers… they were marvelously round and full and I could clearly see the outline of her large nipples against her equally sheer bra.

"Alright Gia, I want you to lay back. I'm going to examine your breasts first."

I was panting and extremely aroused, but I lay back trying to keep my cool. My eyes were wide open as she put her hands on my chest and carefully spread apart the front of the flimsy gown. I felt her soft hands press firmly on the outer edges of my breast.

She moved her hands over me, pressing on me, exploring me. I looked into her eyes, (I had never been able to make eye contact during an exam before) and she winked. She was smiling down at me in this tender way that totally excited me. She held my nipple between two fingers and to my surprise, pinched it slightly as it grew.

"Does that hurt?" she asked.

I shook my head and sighed. She moved to my other breast and placed both of her hands around my boob. She was holding it in her hand, squeezing on it, feeling deep in to it. It really felt good… like I said, I have a slight breast fetish. When she got to my nipple, again, she pinched it between two fingers, just enough to make it erect.

"Okay, everything there feels real good, so now I'm going to listen to your heartbeat. Would you sit up please, Gia?"

I sat up and she slid the paper gown off of me, so I was sitting there with just my tiny black satin thong that I wore just for this event. She smiled at me in this way that made me melt a little. She moved the stethoscope all over my upper back, the whole time keeping her other hand spread between my firm, tan breasts. It was starting to feel very erotic to me and when I turned to look at her, I was at eye level with her lovely breasts. Her nipples were definitely as erect as mine, perhaps more.

She gently said, "Okay Gia, your heart sounds good, but now I'm afraid you're going to have to lay down for me."

But I wasn't nervous, I was fucking turned on! I wanted to do exactly as she told me, I couldn’t wait for her to touch me some more. I lay back while she gazed with a gleam in her eye at my entire body exposed to her. She placed both of her hands on my firm belly and looked right in to my lidded eyes.

"Are you okay, Gia?" She asked, rubbing my rising belly very softly.

"Yes doctor, I'm fine thank you." I panted. I figured she was aware that I was sexually aroused by now.

"Okay then, I'm going to proceed with the exam. I need you to remove your underwear, and then to move down to the end of the table and place your heels in to the stirrups." she instructed.

These words often strike terror in women’s hearts, but I moved easily, no, with anticipation. I slipped off the tiny thong and she swiftly covered my lap with a paper sheet. Once my heels were in the stirrups, I laid back down, but my knees were pushed tightly together, to give the illusion of nervousness.

"Alright, now try to relax, Gia," she said sweetly, "I'm going to spread your legs apart, okay?"

I gave her a slight nod, as I felt blood rush to my pussy and a warm feeling spread through my lower abdomen. Then she was under the paper sheet and I could feel her breath on my wet pussy.

"I see you keep yourself waxed." she said cheerfully.

"Lasered actually, I just started the treatments.", I offered.

She placed her hand up to my belly again, "Really? I should look into that, I love a bald pussy."

I was surprised at her use of the word, and I giggled nervously as she continued.

She spread my swollen labia apart with just one finger. I could feel her arranging them splayed separate, so my inner parts were displayed openly. She moved the lamp to illuminate the whole area. Then, I swear I heard her give a small moan.

"Is everything okay Dr. LeJus?" I asked.

She sat up and walked around the table to my face and got down to my eye level.

"I'm going to be straight with you Gia…" she said softly, "It's obvious you’re sexually aroused by this gynecological visit, and it’s okay..."

I looked up at her, stunned and embarrassed, but she continued, "and I want to satisfy all of your curiosities today. Is that going to be acceptable with you?" she asked.

I was totally stunned... I was so busted!

"Ummmm... how did you know that?"

"Well... I can tell by the way you're acting, the way you respond to my touch."

She smiled, making it feel like a private joke between us. "Sweetie, I'm a gynecologist, I know what an aroused vagina looks like, and you definitely have one right now. So let's take this slow. If you want me to stop you just tell me, Okay Gia?"

"Okay, you’re the doctor!" I smiled at her.

She leaned in and kissed me on the lips, licking mine, one hand under my head, pushing her tongue into my mouth. She kissed my neck, and caressed my nipples hungrily, yet with a penetrating exam type touch. I knew without a doubt that my pussy was totally dripping.

"I'm going to take off the cover, is that alright with you?" she asked.

"Yes doctor." I said. I was on the verge of cumming.

She sat back down on the stool, in front of my exposed va jay-jay.

"I'm going to insert the speculum now," she said, "I think you love having your pussy spread open, and I'm going to do it for you. You just tell me when you've had enough, okay, Gia?"

"Ohyesplease…." I was so excited, I could barely speak the words.

I felt her rub some lubricant all over my labia and inside me (like I needed it!). She was holding my lips open with one hand and introducing the tip of the speculum in to my vagina with the other. She slowly pushed it completely in and I gasped.

I adore the feeling of being filled and penetrated (Some of you know how much I love to be fisted) and now I was about to hyperventilate. She sensed my deep breathing and cooed for me to relax. She rubbed my inner thighs, leaving the speculum unopened and in my pussy. She rubbed and stroked my abdomen until my breathing slowed a little. Then she started to slowly open the speculum.

At first it was slightly noticeable, like a dildo penetrating me. But then, click by click, it started to spread my vaginal walls, and I felt the urge to moan. Instead, I clenched my fists.

"Oh that's nice, that's so gooood!" I sighed at her.

"Good, now relax and let me examine you." she said.

She was still opening the speculum up in small increments, more and more. The pressure was building up and I could start to feel a yearning deep inside me for penetration.

"Lets leave it here for a few moments, Gia." she cooed.

I nodded. The feeling was exquisite. She moved the light to shine directly on my open cookie. I was so sensitive, I could feel the heat from the light. She started to rub my clit with the pad of her thumb. I was in ecstasy. She kept a close eye on my face to see how I was reacting.

"You're doing very well, Gia," she said, "Your pussy is so lovely all spread open like this, would you like to see her?" she asked me.

"Yesss!" I exclaimed, almost whispering it.

She went to a cabinet and took out a mirror. She set it on a stand on the floor and positioned it so I could see from way up on the table.

"Isn't she beautiful?" she asked.

I nodded slowly. I was transfixed by the sight. Then, she got down to the table below me, and started to lick my distended clit in long, lapping, slow strokes.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh God…"  I breathed with each lap!

It just felt so erotic, so absolutely beautiful. I loved watching her lick my pussy, I loved seeing her finger me through the speculum. Just as I was about to cum, she stopped.

She came around and kissed me again, deeply and sensually, like before.

"Gia, I don't want you to climax before the bi-manual part of the exam." she smiled.

"Okay, you are the doctor…" I agreed with a shaky voice.

With a few clicks, she withdrew the speculum slowly so that I was excited by the fact that she was doing it. It was like she knew exactly what I wanted, everything I had fantasized about in my most secret fantasy. It was wonderful. Then, quite abruptly, she slid three fingers in to my sopping vagina.

"Oh fuuuckkk," I moaned.

She smiled at me affectionately. "Yes Gia, let me touch you. Let me examine you. It's okay… continue to relax dear."

The sexy doctor owned me now. She placed one hand on my abdomen and pressed down just above my mons while she pressed up with her fingers inside me. She moved them all around, stroking the top side of my pussy. She moved left top hand down to my erect clitoris and pinched it, let it slide out of her fingers, then pinched it again.

I was going to squirt any second. She took her thumb and laid the pad of it square onto my clit, pressed down just a little, then rubbed in a gentle circle. She penetrated deeper with her fingers up to my G-spot and deeper still as she felt me start to cum.

I was moaning wildly, covered in sweat, trying to explode for her, juicing all over her fingers.

"Yes… let it out girl, keep going, that’s it… keep it going Gia… give it to me…" she begged for my orgasm.

I clenched and fired a stream that startled both of us. It shot clear over her shoulder and splattered on the door of the exam room! I don’t know how, but I did not scream as I came in a fountain that almost outdid the show at the Bellagio in Vegas!

When she removed her fingers, her entire arm was dripping with my juices. She smiled at me and moved close to me on the table, gently kissing my forehead.

I was completely exhausted.

"I will require you to come back to see me in one month. At that time I will need to perform an anal exam." she said, changing her manner to completely business like.

"…and next time, you should use an enema before you arrive. You may get dressed now Gia, Nurse Montez will set your next appointment."

She handed me a large towel and she left the room. I dried off, got dressed and made my next appointment. That was the first time I'd even left a gynecologist's office with a smile on my face…

I so can’t wait till next month!

As always, I would love to hear your comments!

XXOOXXOO
Hugs n Squirts,
~Gia1978

http://www.tushycash.com/content/galleries/DoctorTushy/pics/40/index.php

« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 03:16:29 AM by Gia1978 »

Offline smoothdude

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +16/-3
Reply #1 on: January 28, 2008, 11:53:01 PM
Like I said before Gia. you get to have all the fun.

SMOOTHDUDE

"We are the people our parents warned us about"   Jimmy Buffet

Offline Psymon

• Deviant
    • Woos/Boos: +48/-0
  • What fresh hell is this?
Reply #2 on: January 31, 2008, 11:47:40 PM
OMFG gia you did it again. I love your stories. Plz pleas keep writing.

Gentlemen! You can't fight in here. This is a war room.

Offline ChetB

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +11/-0
Reply #3 on: February 01, 2008, 01:20:40 AM
great story Gia. Feels a little warm in here right now

CB

Offline jeneee

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +39/-0
Reply #4 on: February 05, 2008, 04:24:14 PM
Incredible, sis!  :P

The pen is mightier than the sword - wield words, not weapons.

Offline Nadia99

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +13/-0
Reply #5 on: February 06, 2008, 10:10:45 PM
Great Story Gia, you make me soaking wet all the time.

Kisses
Nadia
xxxx

Offline harlequin

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +29/-0
Reply #6 on: February 07, 2008, 02:44:25 PM
lovely

I give you 5 kisses out of five  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline Vela Nanashi

• Global Moderator
  • Total freak
    • Woos/Boos: +371/-2
  • Imagination > Reality
Reply #7 on: May 19, 2011, 08:22:40 AM
Mmm hot story, thanks, if only my visits to the gyn were that nice...

Brenda

Reply #8 on: June 05, 2011, 11:05:17 PM
Very hot story.  I am aroused and in hope of reading the next installment SOON!

Offline enchantedpagan012

• Freakishly Strange
    • Woos/Boos: +42/-10
Reply #9 on: June 08, 2011, 08:29:33 AM
ooooo

Offline Gina Marie

• So fucking done with it all.
  • Global Moderator
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1376/-70
  • Rumors Of My Demise Have Been Greatly Exaggerated
Reply #10 on: June 08, 2011, 10:09:56 AM
ooooo

My guesses at what this post means:

1) An alternate spelling of "Oooohhh".
2) A five nipple rating.
3) Five tiny kisses, sans five tiny hugs.
4) A five erect clit rating.

Oh hell... I give up!
  :emot_laughing:

Offline tobak30

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
Reply #11 on: June 13, 2012, 05:12:50 PM
That was a really good story. would like too read about the next appointment too. love fisting my self.

Like my story or hate my story?
I would really really like some input
Please make send me a message

Offline na7na

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +3/-0
Reply #12 on: January 07, 2014, 09:04:00 AM
*whimpers and squirms* Holy shit that was BREATHTAKING!!!!! Where's the next appt?

Offline GEMINIGUY

• "I'm Rockin' My Life Away..."
  • GG
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +508/-59
Reply #13 on: January 07, 2014, 09:48:51 AM
WOO to Na5Na for the understatement of the year. :P

"If it's good enough for the Gemini Guys
Then it's good enough for me" - Adam Ant

Offline vinney

• POM - March 2012 - October 2014 - December 2015 - POY 2015
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +948/-3
  • Excuse me ma'am... you're sitting on my tonka toy.
Reply #14 on: January 07, 2014, 11:17:37 AM
Now that really was hot Gia... terrific read... and I agree with na7na and GG... absolutely breathtaking...

vinney

If you've got a cock then use it, if you're a lady abuse it.

Offline msslave

• Co-POY 2019
  • Burnt at the stake
    • Woos/Boos: +1323/-3
Reply #15 on: January 23, 2014, 05:36:36 PM
Women have all the fun.  Best I can hope for is a finger up my butt for a prostrate exam....and that's over before I can begin to enjoy it.

Really great story, Gia.  Thanks for the great visual images.

Well trained and been made compliant....by my cat Neville

Offline footlovinfem

• Degenerate
    • Woos/Boos: +5/-0
Reply #16 on: April 25, 2014, 06:10:35 PM
Wow... fantastic story, when does the sexy latina nurse  get into the act?? I cant wait to hear about next Month's appointment. Sooo sexxy! Kisses, Jenny

If it feels good, do it, twice!

Offline jamesemu

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #17 on: October 16, 2019, 08:57:50 PM
A great story, Gia.
Your very talented in the descriptive scenes.
I am looking forward to your next "Doctor's visit.
jamesemu

Offline Vanz Oiseau

• Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +7/-0
Reply #18 on: December 02, 2021, 08:39:06 PM
Makes me want to change sex. Very good writing!

Life is what happens when you had other plans.

Offline Jacky

• New Pervert
    • Woos/Boos: +1/-0
Reply #19 on: December 05, 2021, 03:35:00 PM
Very goed story form the past: Gia Gets A Woman Gynecologist By Gia1978 © 2008  (FF, oral, squirt). But there is more to come?